Who is the smart one now?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Domi_*

Posted 26 June 2003 - 05:37 PM

“Thee...thee...”

“By the flaming depths of the Nine Hells, Minsc, does it absolutely have to do it in the middle of the night? That old friend of Gorion’s burned half meat of the tender spot below my back yestereve. Yes, Minsc, from that very spot you’d have a pleasure to apply your boot to would I have been evil with the capital E... I'd rather die scorched and suffering, than let Anomen to heal that wound. I need my sleep or I will turn into a dragon myself and Kelsey’s dragonbreath would be but a spit, compare to the charming morning greeting that the cutest Bhaalspawn will give her brave and valiant companions on the morrow. Can you give Boo a pacifier or something?"

Minsc looked at me and bellowed in confusion... How come the gods blessed me with the only person on Faerun who does not mumble in confusion? “Boo wants to talk to you, Andar!”

“If that will shut up both of you or any of you for that matter, I’ll talk to Boo. Better to be famed queer than as a murderess of your companions,” I reasoned aloud, got up and walked to Minsc, who clumsily yet gently deposited the rat into my cupped palms.

“Thee...thee...called?” Boo asked.

The world swam before me and I plumped down...right on my grievous wound. Needless to say I was back on my feet with a hysterical wail immediately afterwards.

“Can I be of any service, My Lady? You appear to be in a plight and much sorrow and pain I hear in your voice,” Anomen put in. I thought it was impossible, but the sorrow and pain in my voice increased three-fold as I answered my would be lover: “I am training to be a Banshee, that’s all.”

“What, now, My Lady? ‘Tis most unwise, I must note. Our ill-conceived group...” Valygar threw something which appeared to be the left boot of speed into him, and my heart filled with warm, fuzzy gratitude. “Did you master your very best 3-in-the-morning witticism, yet, Andar? Or do you have another one in you? If so, please go ahead, I am dying to hear it,” Valygar asked and I felt a temptation to find the right boot of speed immediately. As Anomen went on rumbling in softer tones, quite fit for a cave bear he was, I put all of my attention to another animal at hand...well in hand to be more precise.

“By the Three, I do not feel well inside,” Boo said.

Neither did I. The dizziness returned and I had to prop myself against Valygar, who despite all of his grumbling was the man who never refused me his shoulder in need.

“Now, Minsc,” I said very slowly, “can you describe exactly what sort of things Irenicus did to Dynaheir? And what you meant by “her spirit is still here?” “Boo is so smart...” Minsc coed instead of answering and looked at Boo with the same adoration as ever.

#2 Guest_apoletta_*

Posted 26 June 2003 - 05:50 PM

Minsc looked at me and bellowed in confusion... How come the gods blessed me with the only person on Faerun who does not mumble in confusion? “Boo wants to talk to you, Andar!”

Hmm boo talking?

:) sounds like.....

“Can I be of any service, My Lady? You appear to be in a plight and much sorrow and pain I hear in your voice,” Anomen put in. I thought it was impossible, but the sorrow and pain in my voice increased three-fold as I answered my would be lover: “I am training to be a Banshee, that’s all.”

:)

“What, now, My Lady? ‘Tis most unwise, I must note. Our ill-conceived group...” Valygar threw something which appeared to be the left boot of speed into him, and my heart filled with warm, fuzzy gratitude.

Heh valygar sure knows when to act

“By the Three, I do not feel well inside,” Boo said.

dynaheir!?!

Neither did I. The dizziness returned and I had to prop myself against Valygar, who despite all of his grumbling was the man who never refused me his shoulder in need.

aww.

“Now, Minsc,” I said very slowly, “can you describe exactly what sort of things Irenicus did to Dynaheir? And what you meant by “her spirit is still here?” “Boo is so smart...” Minsc coed instead of answering and looked at Boo with the same adoration as ever.

;) dynaheir in boo's body? LOL!

great story and funny too.

#3 Guest_Hunter_*

Posted 27 June 2003 - 05:16 PM

“Thee...thee...”

“By the flaming depths of the Nine Hells, Minsc, does it absolutely have to do it in the middle of the night? That old friend of Gorion’s burned half meat of the tender spot below my back yestereve. Yes, Minsc, from that very spot you’d have a pleasure to apply your boot to would I have been evil with the capital E... I'd rather die scorched and suffering, than let Anomen to heal that wound. I need my sleep or I will turn into a dragon myself and Kelsey’s dragonbreath would be but a spit, compare to the charming morning greeting that the cutest Bhaalspawn will give her brave and valiant companions on the morrow. Can you give Boo a pacifier or something?"

That's one annoyed woman :roll:

EH? :wink:

“If that will shut up both of you or any of you for that matter, I’ll talk to Boo. Better to be famed queer than as a murderess of your companions,” I reasoned aloud, got up and walked to Minsc, who clumsily yet gently deposited the rat into my cupped palms.

Rat?

The world swam before me and I plumped down...right on my grievous wound. Needless to say I was back on my feet with a hysterical wail immediately afterwards.

:roll:

Well, you can't blame him for trying.

He transferred dynaheirs spirit to BOO?

#4 Guest_Aurelius_*

Posted 28 June 2003 - 10:49 PM

OH MY GOD!!!!

:wink: ;) :)
:( :D :)

I really needed this! It was hilarious! :( :D :D Took me completely by surprise. :cry: :( :( Sorry, can't stop laughing :( :( :lol:

#5 Guest_Domi_*

Posted 29 June 2003 - 12:12 AM

Hmm boo talking?

Well, Minsc always alludes at that...

:) sounds like.....

Oh, yes

;)

I wish there would be options like that in Ano's romance. :)

Heh valygar sure knows when to act

And has great dexterity!

dynaheir!?!

huh, yes.

aww.

well, he is an absolutely wonderful person...

:wink: dynaheir in boo's body? LOL!
great story and funny too.

Glad you liked it! Thank you for reading and commenting!

#6 Guest_Domi_*

Posted 29 June 2003 - 12:15 AM

That's one annoyed woman ;)

and on a verge of a nervious breakdown :)

EH? :wink:

Heh, if Minsc can talk to Boo, why not she?

Rat?

Giant space hamster by some accounts :(

yes, heroic Bhaalspawn etc...

Well, you can't blame him for trying.

No, of course not.

He transferred dynaheirs spirit to BOO?

Yep!
Cheers

#7 Guest_Domi_*

Posted 29 June 2003 - 12:15 AM

Glad you liked it!

#8 Guest_Fantysm_*

Posted 29 June 2003 - 10:33 PM

What a novel idea! This reminds me of a story back on the old boards that Soltas wrote, about Boo being a conniving little hamster Bhaalspawn!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com