Photo

Quiz Description: Bloody Murder

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Leo

Posted 26 May 2003 - 02:04 AM

Letter to Leo:

Greetings to you, Boston Man,

The little man sitting next to me says that you need someone to take charge of your 'Attic'. Clearly as the most important personage in the multiverse, my talents are suited for such a task. So I shall send you the necessary information through the use of this 'computing machine'. It's a strange device and a bit cumbersome. The little man sitting next to me became very agitated when I tried to use this "format" command. Something akin to disintegration evidently. This 'keyboard' thing is a strange instrument as well. I'll have to dissect this creation some time.

What was the question? Oh yes, the little man tells me that I should send you the necessary information for this quiz of yours. Do get it right. I doubt you'd wish to spend the rest of your life as a marsupial.

The most important part is of course the "About the Host" section. The little man tells me that you've recently begun using a smaller 'font' for this particular bit of information. Seeing how I am part of the quiz subject you will use the regular size 'font' so that even the most blind of mortals can read it properly. Here you go:

Cyric (Greater God)
Prince of Lies, the Dark Sun, the Black Sun
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Portfolio: Murder, Lies, Intrigue, Deception, Illusion, Strife

Cyric is a young deity born of the Time of Troubles who inherited the portfolios of many dead gods, including that of Bhaal. He is a megalomaniacal power with an immense following. Most new clergy members are young men and women who join the faith looking for power in an uncertain world. Cyric charges his faithful to bring death to those that oppose the Dark Sun's church or make peace, order, and laws, for only the Prince of Lies is the true authority. Break not into open rebellion, for marching armies move the false deities to action. Fell one foe at a time and keep all folk afraid, uneasy, and in constant strife. Any method or means is justified if it brings about the desired end.

/Images/Cyric.jpg

I will include a picture of my unholy symbol with this note. You will attach it in the proper fashion next to the "About the Host" section.

Ok then. Boston man, now that we've gotten the most important part out of the way we'll get to the minor issue of quiz topic.

Bloody Murder

Greetings to you, mortals. I have watched in fascination as you've toiled to make something of your insignificant lives while you roam across Faerûn dealing with petty squabbles. As I've made my observations from the Supreme Throne I've become less and less impressed with your capabilities. It's time to get back to your base instincts and remember what you are: agents of murder. So set aside your fairy tales and silly romances and face your nature. Can you fight the murderous instincts that are within your blood or relish it as your true source of power? Will the insipid forces of good take hold of you when given the chance to kill or will you take the proper route and enact a painful death upon those who would oppose you? Ah, you may be Bhaal's children but Bhaal is dead. Whether you realize it or not, you now do the work of the Prince of Lies.

(This nice fellow is brought to you by Daedalus' House of Chicken and Pancakes. All rights unreserved.)

Cyric

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com