Anomen question...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Anonymous_*

Posted 15 November 2000 - 02:14 PM

It is said that Anomen comments PC's transformation to Slayer somehow. Now when is this supposed to happen? At the first time she turns into Slayer unintentionally perhaps? Well, nothing happened. I've heard a lot of complains about this dialogue so I am not even sure if I would like to see it, but I am getting worried about the romance overall, is it still continuing?.. I heard that someone else on this board had this kind of trouble as well...

Hmmm, Anomen did leave the group once when he went to kill his father, but surely this kind of departure could not spoil the romance, it is after all part of it! Also should CN Anomen comment it too anyway... if so then I have absolutely no idea what is wrong with it. Only dialogue I had after transformation came out of Imoen's mouth...

PS: How do you check if the romance is still active or not?

Balthazar

#2 Guest_Anonymous_*

Posted 15 November 2000 - 02:33 PM

> It is said that Anomen comments PC's transformation to Slayer somehow. Now

> when is this supposed to happen? At the first time she turns into Slayer

> unintentionally perhaps? Well, nothing happened. I've heard a lot of

> complains about this dialogue so I am not even sure if I would like to see

> it, but I am getting worried about the romance overall, is it still

> continuing?.. I heard that someone else on this board had this kind of

> trouble as well...

Well, yes. If you sleep in the slayer form that time, he should comment something.

> Hmmm, Anomen did leave the group once when he went to kill his father, but

> surely this kind of departure could not spoil the romance, it is after all

> part of it! Also should CN Anomen comment it too anyway... if so then I

> have absolutely no idea what is wrong with it. Only dialogue I had after

> transformation came out of Imoen's mouth...

I don't know if his alignment also effect that, haven't tried CN yet.

> PS: How do you check if the romance is still active or not?

Somthing about the CLUA console sommand, sorry I can't remember.

> Balthazar

#3 Guest_Anonymous_*

Posted 15 November 2000 - 04:51 PM

The first time you sleep after turning into the Slayer, you'll once again change and go on a rampage. If Anomen is in the room with you, you'll get a conversation just before you change (where you try to warn him about the impending change) and a conversation afterwards. If he's not in the room with you, the conversation won't be triggered. I'm not sure if he needs to be within a certain distance of you (in the room) or not. It doesn't matter whether you're playing the LG Anomen or the CN Anomen; I've gone through with both of 'em and it happens in both cases, so long as Anomen is in the room. It's the same conversation for both of them as well.

Now, I don't know what happens if you _don't_ sleep in the Asylum again after turning into the Slayer the first time. I've always slept at least once in the Asylum after the first change (which triggers the conversation with Anomen), and then the first time I sleep after escaping the Asylum I get the dream which gives me control over the change. If you don't sleep until you've escaped the Asylum, will it skip right to the dream? I'll have to go back to one of my save games and play around with it a bit. I know that, with the first time you change, the conversation you get depends on who is closest to you when you turn back (Imoen's conversation seems to override everyone else's, so I let her wait in another room). I found that some of the characters had some interesting things to say, though if I remember right Anomen was his usual peevy self *chuckle*

#4 Requiem

Posted 15 November 2000 - 05:22 PM

> It is said that Anomen comments PC's transformation to Slayer somehow. Now

> when is this supposed to happen? At the first time she turns into Slayer

> unintentionally perhaps? Well, nothing happened. I've heard a lot of

> complains about this dialogue so I am not even sure if I would like to see

> it, but I am getting worried about the romance overall, is it still

> continuing?.. I heard that someone else on this board had this kind of

> trouble as well...

>I think another person answered this, but it happens if you sleep in the Asylum after you turn into the Slayer and go for Bodhi. Although the conversation with Anomen starts out pleasantly enough, his comments after you chase him around the room and try to kill him are a little less than understanding....(although I can't actually say I blame him).

> PS: How do you check if the romance is still active or not?

You can check on the romance activity using the following CLUA Console Command:

GETGLOBAL:("AnomenRomanceActive","GLOBAL")

You have to have Anomen selected when you enter the command. If the romance is active you should have a response saying that GlOBAL=2. If GLOBAL=3 its over.

JH

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com