Photo

Cards Reshuffled 102

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#21 Laufey

Posted 08 May 2003 - 08:25 PM

ahhh...yes...ano bashing..not quite as fun as drizzt bashing or elminster bashing, since its been done to death already...

True! But it's not bashing *exactly*. I like Ano, I just enjoy tormenting him a little now and then. :twisted:

I mean ano's reaction to edwina makes me think he is more than a little perverted...eddie is the victim of a involuntary gender reassignment surgery, and ano is aware eddy is still male inside...this is getting rather sick...I like it!!!!!!

Glad you're enjoying it! :roll: As for Ano...it's a matter of instinctula physical response. His eyes see a woman, his body reacts without first consulting Mr Brain.

laufey, hon, you did notice every male member of your audience making groin protection gestures when you released this chapter, eh??? :shock: :D :D

Can't imagine why. :roll:

softy...naughty kitty!!!

suffy, bad boy!! hahhahahahhah!!!

Familiars...gotta love them! :)

Here is a bit of dialog I came up with that I was going to save for a familiar for Hellocthul, but I dont think I will give her one...you are welcome to this little comedy skit... :) :D :D :)

suffy: Hey, I ain't touching nothing of yours!!! ahhhhahahahhahahah!!!!!!

Hee hee...I did adore it! :) However, I want to stick to my own dialogues, it's a sort of personal thing. Thanks anyway!

yep....you can have a lot of fun with the familar empathic link...hehhehehe

I really liked this chapter...and I hope you post something before the next quiz...

Well, it's due to working on the mod, you see. :twisted: Spent quite some time on it this week, but that also meant lack of sleep, and lack of writing time, and I need to catch up on both before next post. Next one on Monday, I promise. :twisted:
Rogues do it from behind.

#22 Guest_Melle_*

Posted 08 May 2003 - 08:34 PM

Oh, I'm sorry, I'd forgotten that you haven't played NWN. This fellow is a male prostitute that you can sleep with (In traditional Bioware fashion there is only one option for girls, and three for boys.) And he actually wears this ridiculous pink unsightly thing.

Actually, I have. But I never paid attention to the prostitutes. Which chapter would this be?

#23 Laufey

Posted 08 May 2003 - 08:35 PM

Oh, I'm sorry, I'd forgotten that you haven't played NWN. This fellow is a male prostitute that you can sleep with (In traditional Bioware fashion there is only one option for girls, and three for boys.) And he actually wears this ridiculous pink unsightly thing.

Actually, I have. But I never paid attention to the prostitutes. Which chapter would this be?

Chapter 1, the brothel in the City Core, Madame Omphala's. They're on the second floor, you need to buy a pass to get inside.

#24 Guest_Userunfriendly_*

Posted 08 May 2003 - 08:41 PM

True! But it's not bashing *exactly*. I like Ano, I just enjoy tormenting him a little now and then. :)

and that is so much fun!!!

Glad you're enjoying it! :D As for Ano...it's a matter of instinctula physical response. His eyes see a woman, his body reacts without first consulting Mr Brain.

hey!!! I resemble that remark!!!

Can't imagine why. :shock:

eeekkkkk!!!!!!!

Familiars...gotta love them! :D

Maybe i will give a familar to nalia and hellocthul after all....

suffy: Hey, I ain't touching nothing of yours!!! ahhhhahahahhahahah!!!!!!

Hee hee...I did adore it! :D However, I want to stick to my own dialogues, it's a sort of personal thing. Thanks anyway!

of course...but if you want to use the idea, that is cool...I just had this rather nasty and kinky and rather sick idea...Rini and dwina sitting in a tree, rubbing each other's familiars...ewwww....is that "familar play"???

:D :D :roll: :) :D :D

Unfortunately, not too many people here in the boards read sluggy freelance, so I have dropped the idea of Hellocthul and nalia getting bun-bun and kiki...

also, since nobody has yet asked this...what did rini feel with her empathic link when softy did naughty things to that rude oaf????eeeeewwww..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

yep....you can have a lot of fun with the familar empathic link...hehhehehe

I really liked this chapter...and I hope you post something before the next quiz...

Well, it's due to working on the mod, you see. :) Spent quite some time on it this week, but that also meant lack of sleep, and lack of writing time, and I need to catch up on both before next post. Next one on Monday, I promise. :)

well, I hope I gave you some rather disturbing and kinky ideas...hehhehehehhehh...I am in a rather strange mood, today I have paperwork and lots of study to do...so when I take a break, all these rather kinky and perverse ideas are popping into my head.. :roll:

#25 Laufey

Posted 08 May 2003 - 08:44 PM

Glad you're enjoying it! :D As for Ano...it's a matter of instinctula physical response. His eyes see a woman, his body reacts without first consulting Mr Brain.

hey!!! I resemble that remark!!!

*innocently* But I never said that it can't happen to females too, now did I?

of course...but if you want to use the idea, that is cool...I just had this rather nasty and kinky and rather sick idea...Rini and dwina sitting in a tree, rubbing each other's familiars...ewwww....is that "familar play"???

I'm not sure about this, but I think that the wizard feeling everything the familiar feels is actually something Ophidia made up for her story, and then only a function of two humans being each others' familiars.

also, since nobody has yet asked this...what did rini feel with her empathic link when softy did naughty things to that rude oaf????eeeeewwww..... :shock: :D :D

Softy wasn't 'transmitting' at the time. :) In my story, it's only a conscious process.

well, I hope I gave you some rather disturbing and kinky ideas...hehhehehehhehh...I am in a rather strange mood, today I have paperwork and lots of study to do...so when I take a break, all these rather kinky and perverse ideas are popping into my head.. :roll:

Disturbing is good! :D

#26 Weyoun

Posted 08 May 2003 - 09:45 PM

There weren’t all that many customers present, probably it was still too early for that. A dwarf lay on his back on one of the pillows, snoring loudly and drooling. A human woman was sitting on another pillow, a broad smile on her face as she stared at nothing in particular. “Pretty colors…” she murmured as Jaheira walked by her. “Lethinan is so nice…making me see all the pretty colors. I’m all sparkly too…and I can fly! Just like a pixie! And look, there’s funny blue tubes coming out of the walls!” She giggled loudly, and then she fell over, making happy gurgling noises. From the sudden stench that momentarily drenched out the lotus smell, that wasn’t the only thing she made either.

Yikes. Not my idea of entertainment, really. You see enough of those people wandering the streets of Amsterdam, sadly.

“It’s as big as an elephant! And it has flaming eyes and fangs like a tiger! And…and tentacles! And three heads!” By now the fellow was trying to press himself backwards through the wall, and he didn’t take his eyes off Boo. The hamster was still sitting in Minsc’s palm, and Jaheira could almost swear that she saw the little beast snicker. Sometimes I really do wonder if that hamster is more than he appears to be.

You better believe it, baby! :shock:

Jaheira thought about this. Hopefully the distasteful owner of the Copper Coronet did not know about her Harper affiliations, but she still doubted that he would trust her with his dirtiest secrets. “Thank you,” she curtly said. “You will go to sleep now, and not talk about this to anybody.”

”I will? Oh, I’d like that, those tentacles on that great hairy thing are really…”

Bonk.

LOL!

“But my lady!” Anomen protested. “Certainly you do not mean to…I mean…you…” To his great frustration he felt his cheeks heating as he looked at the young man standing a short distance away. The fellow was tall, broad shouldered and heavily muscular, with wavy golden hair, sky-blue eyes, perfect cheekbones and a ready smile. He was wearing a pair of pink boots. That was it. Well, except for the tiny pink bit of cloth that didn’t do much for his modesty. Even worse, it was very obvious that there was a lot that would have needed covering. She would not! I am certain she would not! Not with that…that hideous, ghastly creature. Not in a place like this!

I bet the poor man isn't enjoying life much either.

Terlen Brandilar was having a night out on the town. As the younger son of a successful merchant prince he had plenty of those, being in possession of a full money pouch, a mostly empty head, and an older brother who could handle all the dull and boring ‘work’ stuff. He had started the evening the same way he usually did, by getting himself pleasantly drunk. To him that meant ‘drunk enough to be almost unable to speak, but still able to walk if holding onto the walls.’ It was a fine line to walk, since if he went too far and drank enough to throw up that tended to really dampen the evening.

The next item on Terlen’s ‘To Do’ list was ‘Finding Himself A Good Whore’. He had the money to pay for one too, he didn’t need to settle for any old disgusting baggage with no teeth and ten different exotic diseases. Whistling happily to himself he headed upstairs, horribly mangling one of the more popular tunes from the current popular play of the Five Flagons Theatre.

Rose : *snarls* I hate men like that... and men like that are really to stupid to realize that we hate them too...

It was then that he saw her. The Lady In Red. A vision of…of…his wine-soaked brain was utterly incapable of finding the right words, but his body emphatically told him that words were completely unimportant. So was the brain, for that matter. It wasn’t as if it was going to be any help in the upcoming enjoyment, it was simply going to be along for the ride, hooting violently and cheering more important organs on. Smiling broadly, Terlen puffed his not-so-broad chest out, and strode up to the Lady In Red. There was a sour-looking bearded fellow standing next to her, probably a customer who couldn’t afford such a beauty. Unaware of the thin string of drool escaping from his mouth, Terlen reached out with both hands, sighing happily as they grabbed soft but still firm flesh. “Hey, babe!” he slurred, planting a wet kiss on the woman’s neck (he had aimed for the mouth but his aim was a bit off for some reason.) “Let’s you and me go do some hot riding! I’ll be your stallion, my hot little filly! Hur hur.”

BARF! :D

“Not to worry, I’ll pay handsomely!” Terlen assured the Lady In Red. “And you’ll get the ride of your life, as long as you don’t mind getting some…saddlesores. Hur hur!” He let his hands wander once again, this time reaching for the tempting bosom in front of him. Some minute part of his brain was screaming warnings to him, that possibly this woman wasn’t a prostitute at all, that there were angry red spots in her cheeks, and that the hissing and snarling syllables she was muttering under her breath sounded rather ominous. He ignored them. After all, the woman looked like an expensive harlot, so she clearly had to be. And even if she wasn’t, dressing like that certainly made her fair game, as far as he was concerned. It made her look like she was begging for it, and he fully intended to give it to her. She’d come around in the end, he was sure of that. And if she didn’t…well, who would believe the word of a harlot over that of a fine young man like himself? “Here I come, ready or not!” he happily shouted, opening his trousers to show off his means of conquest.

Arggggg... Kill him please...

“You miserable little maggot,” the Lady in Red sneered at the prone man as she bent to pick up the furry fiend that was biting his hand, petting it with a pleased if shaken look on her face. “That should keep you from laying hands on any woman against her will, be she a courtesan or not. (It should keep him from certain other activities as well, and good riddance. We really do not want this one to breed.)” She then turned to the armored fellow. “Not an entirely feeble punch. I still hate you, of course.”

“Likewise,” the man said. “’twas common courtesy that made me act, I could not see any woman treated such, not even a twisted she-devil such as yourself.”

“Good. I’m glad we understand each other.” The Lady in Red bent to pick up the second furry animal, the black one that was causing the intolerable pain. “And as for you,” she told Terlen, “that should teach you not to dangle tempting toys in front of a cat unless you really want her to play with them.”

Nice move, Ano! :D Great stuff,
---Weyoun
TnT Enhanced Edition: http://www.fanfictio...rds-and-Tempers

---
Sith Warrior - Master, I can sense your anger.

Darth Baras - A blind, comotose lobotomy-patient could sense my anger!

---

"The New Age? It's just the old age stuck in a microwave oven for fifteen seconds" - James Randi

#27 Laufey

Posted 08 May 2003 - 09:52 PM

There weren’t all that many customers present, probably it was still too early for that. A dwarf lay on his back on one of the pillows, snoring loudly and drooling. A human woman was sitting on another pillow, a broad smile on her face as she stared at nothing in particular. “Pretty colors…” she murmured as Jaheira walked by her. “Lethinan is so nice…making me see all the pretty colors. I’m all sparkly too…and I can fly! Just like a pixie! And look, there’s funny blue tubes coming out of the walls!” She giggled loudly, and then she fell over, making happy gurgling noises. From the sudden stench that momentarily drenched out the lotus smell, that wasn’t the only thing she made either.

Yikes. Not my idea of entertainment, really. You see enough of those people wandering the streets of Amsterdam, sadly.

I know...I can't see anything tempting about it myself.

“But my lady!” Anomen protested. “Certainly you do not mean to…I mean…you…” To his great frustration he felt his cheeks heating as he looked at the young man standing a short distance away. The fellow was tall, broad shouldered and heavily muscular, with wavy golden hair, sky-blue eyes, perfect cheekbones and a ready smile. He was wearing a pair of pink boots. That was it. Well, except for the tiny pink bit of cloth that didn’t do much for his modesty. Even worse, it was very obvious that there was a lot that would have needed covering. She would not! I am certain she would not! Not with that…that hideous, ghastly creature. Not in a place like this!

I bet the poor man isn't enjoying life much either.

Probably not, no.

The next item on Terlen’s ‘To Do’ list was ‘Finding Himself A Good Whore’. He had the money to pay for one too, he didn’t need to settle for any old disgusting baggage with no teeth and ten different exotic diseases. Whistling happily to himself he headed upstairs, horribly mangling one of the more popular tunes from the current popular play of the Five Flagons Theatre.

Rose : *snarls* I hate men like that... and men like that are really to stupid to realize that we hate them too...

I know...I *really* hate that sort of man myself.

It was then that he saw her. The Lady In Red. A vision of…of…his wine-soaked brain was utterly incapable of finding the right words, but his body emphatically told him that words were completely unimportant. So was the brain, for that matter. It wasn’t as if it was going to be any help in the upcoming enjoyment, it was simply going to be along for the ride, hooting violently and cheering more important organs on. Smiling broadly, Terlen puffed his not-so-broad chest out, and strode up to the Lady In Red. There was a sour-looking bearded fellow standing next to her, probably a customer who couldn’t afford such a beauty. Unaware of the thin string of drool escaping from his mouth, Terlen reached out with both hands, sighing happily as they grabbed soft but still firm flesh. “Hey, babe!” he slurred, planting a wet kiss on the woman’s neck (he had aimed for the mouth but his aim was a bit off for some reason.) “Let’s you and me go do some hot riding! I’ll be your stallion, my hot little filly! Hur hur.”

BARF! :shock:

I know...and the sad thing is that there are actually people who use lines like this.

“Good. I’m glad we understand each other.” The Lady in Red bent to pick up the second furry animal, the black one that was causing the intolerable pain. “And as for you,” she told Terlen, “that should teach you not to dangle tempting toys in front of a cat unless you really want her to play with them.”

Nice move, Ano! :D Great stuff,
---Weyoun

Thanks! :D

#28 Guest_Oryx_*

Posted 08 May 2003 - 10:49 PM

The air in the small room was cloyingly sweet, and it made Jaheira cough as soon as she entered. Black Lotus, the druid thought as she concentrated on keeping her stomach under control. I am not surprised, I would expect drugs to be sold in a place like this. The room was grimy and dark, mostly unfurnished except for a number of rather disgusting pillows on the floor. They had once been in different bright colors, but a large number of Lotus users had done enough unmentionable things to and on them that they were all a uniform ‘stained’.

Well, tha warning didn't lie!

Wrinkling her nose with disgust the druid approached the final customer, a man who was leaning against the wall, watching her quietly with eyes that were glazed, but at least awake. “Hello!” he said as she came closer, and then cocked his head curiously to ones side. “Are you real or not? There were a lot of girls in here before wearing only bunches of grapes, but they all turned into flying lizards and flew away. You’re not one of them, are you? Would you like some Lotus? Just go outside and talk to the guard, the stuff is really good today…”

Duke: Flying lizards? Sounds like cheap stuff! Those aodamn Swine!
Gonzo: Chill out, man, chill out.

“I am very real,” Jaheira said, side-stepping the fellow’s groping hand as he tried to grasp her wrist. “And so is my quarterstaff, and you will find out exactly how real in three seconds if you do not keep your sticky paws to yourself.”

ho ho

“And Minsc will help!” Minsc said, frowning at the drugged man. “You will be nice and polite to Oak Lady Jaheira, or Boo will nibble your eyeballs to make you behave.” He held the small hamster out towards the drugged man, who goggled at it, his eyes very large and round.

“Aaaaaaah!” the drug addict screamed. “Keep it away! Keep that monster AWAY from me!”

“Boo is no monster,” Minsc patiently explained. “He is a giant miniature space hamster, but he always fights in the name of Goodness, cracking the Bones of Villainy open to suck out the Marrow of Evil.”

LOL

“It’s as big as an elephant! And it has flaming eyes and fangs like a tiger! And…and tentacles! And three heads!” By now the fellow was trying to press himself backwards through the wall, and he didn’t take his eyes off Boo. The hamster was still sitting in Minsc’s palm, and Jaheira could almost swear that she saw the little beast snicker. Sometimes I really do wonder if that hamster is more than he appears to be.

Indeed.....IS the guy wrong?

“Oh, Boo is very friendly as long as you’re nice,” Minsc said. “He only bites bad people.”

“And he does it so well too!” Jan said, admiring the hamster. Then the gnome turned to the drugged man, grinning. “Tell me, friend, what kind of entertainment is available in here? Any Griffin-baiting?”

hmmmm

“N-no…” the man said, still pressed against the wall. He was sweating heavily now, and Boo was still making those odd snickering noises. “Not that…there’s the brothel upstairs of course and…”

“Brothel?” Jaheira sharply interrupted. Zaerini, Anomen and Edwina, together in a brothel…that is a disaster waiting to happen. Should I go after them, perhaps? But the child has learnt a lot…she should be able to control the other two enough that they at least do not blow anything up, apart from possibly each other.

Not really. Edwin, were he male, might partake (well, maybe if it weren't for Rini), but aside from that...

“Yes…and there’s the gambling tables, and the gladiator games, of course.”

Now this was more like it. “Where are those?” Jaheira asked.

Oh ho.

“He will sleep for at least an hour or so,” Jaheira said once she had checked the unconscious man. Her oak staff had left a bump on his head that he would have for a few days, but otherwise he was all right, and now there would be no risk of him telling anybody about being questioned. “Let us go.” The hamster was snickering, and she was certain it winked at her.

Interesting.

Meanwhile…

“Oh, honestly you two!” Zaerini said. “I’ll be right back, don’t worry.”

LOL

Edwina was seemingly of a very similar opinion. The transformed wizard scowled darkly at the pink-clad prostitute, something that made the fellow smile a trifle more nervously than before, as well as put his hands protectively over the pink posing-pouch. “Have a care, bed-slave!” she told the blond. “You do not wish to offend me, and at the moment I am in an extremely bad mood. If you do anything to annoy my companion, you will find yourself out of a job, caused by multiple fractures of your professional equipment.”

heh

Zaerini sighed loudly, rolling her eyes. “Just give it a rest,” she said. “Stop bullying poor Jondalar, he’s only trying to do his job. I’m sure you two don’t want to come along and watch.” She lowered her voice until it was almost inaudible, then went on, smiling broadly. “Madame Nin is watching us. Please do nothing to tip her off. Just stay here, both of you, until I come back from my little talk. It shouldn’t take that long.” She gave the reluctant pair a little wave and strolled off. Softpaws remained behind, watching the mage and the cleric with what Anomen could swear was amusement.

Jondalar? Is that in-game? Or a jab at that whatchamacalit cave-people book with the tall blonde Gary Stu guy? (if the former, makes me wonder about the Bioware employees....two Jondalars in BG??)

“I’m certain that’s not the only thing that wouldn’t take too long,” Edwina muttered once the bard had disappeared into one of the nearby bedrooms. The wizard tossed her dark hair back across her shoulder with an angry gesture, and she kept her eyes firmly locked on the bedroom door. “He would never be able to satisfy her, nor would any of these Western barbarians. (Not that I wouldn’t scoop his miniscule brain out through his nose if he tried.)” She absentmindedly reached down to rub the small and fluffy head of Insufferable. The monkey was nestled in her cleavage, where it seemed to be highly comfortable.

LOL!!

Anomen pointedly looked away. He loathed the wizard with all his heart and soul of course, and yet…and yet he had to admit that in this female form she was actually quite comely. Not that it in any way lessened his feelings for his Chosen Lady, but he was only human, and he couldn’t help noticing certain things and… No! No, no, no! Helm protect me and guard my virtue against sinful thoughts such as these! I cannot possibly be contemplating…I wonder what she looks like without any clothes on? NO! NO! NO! I do not want to wonder about that! No, this vile and wicked creature was simply shameless enough to flaunt her body like a harlot, probably hoping to attract the attention of the first man to stumble blindly into her clutches. But he would steadfastly ignore her. His heart knew better, it was simply his body that was reacting automatically and…NO! DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT! No, he had found a True Love already, and now that the annoying mage was inconvenienced in this humiliating fashion, the road should be clear ahead. Perhaps I could take her home to meet Moira? The Lady Zaerini that is, not the wizard. I am certain they would get along. I do not wish for her to meet Father though. Not if I can help it. No doubt he would make insulting remarks about me far more hurtful than anything the wizard could ever manage. Father has certainly practiced enough. But soon…soon I will be a full Knight of the Order, and I will never again need suffer his taunts. Yes. Very soon.

LOLOLOL.

But then he "shall taunt you a second time"!

I do wonder what you'll do with Anomen. Specifically, who, if anyone, he might end up with. :twisted:

Jade of Maztica: Mee! Meeeee!!!

Jade of Candlekeep: *grumbles about uncreative scribes*

You've done a nice job of poking fun at him for, basically, being uptight-knightly, but not blackwashing him as a Lawful Stupid Moron. (not that I feared that, given some of your other stories). I never like that stuff - not because it's "unfair" or "unrealistic" or "wrong", but Jar Jar Binks Syndrome: annoying characters = annoying story. (although your Ajantis was good and funny - too quick'n'painless to get annoying). And Evil Aerie's great. She's not annoying. She's evil!

-*-

oh ho. Someone's gonna get it good.

Something flashed in the woman’s eyes, something that Terlen made the fatal mistake of confusing with lust. “Unhand me at once, or I will do it for you, you hairy little wart on the scrotum of humanity!” Beside her, the armored fellow was scowling darkly at Terlen, but he paid no heed. The fellow would simply have to wait.

Anomen, no matter how you feel about Ed, you really should be neutralizing him.

“Not to worry, I’ll pay handsomely!” Terlen assured the Lady In Red. “And you’ll get the ride of your life, as long as you don’t mind getting some…saddlesores. Hur hur!” He let his hands wander once again, this time reaching for the tempting bosom in front of him. Some minute part of his brain was screaming warnings to him, that possibly this woman wasn’t a prostitute at all, that there were angry red spots in her cheeks, and that the hissing and snarling syllables she was muttering under her breath sounded rather ominous. He ignored them. After all, the woman looked like an expensive harlot, so she clearly had to be. And even if she wasn’t, dressing like that certainly made her fair game, as far as he was concerned. It made her look like she was begging for it, and he fully intended to give it to her. She’d come around in the end, he was sure of that. And if she didn’t…well, who would believe the word of a harlot over that of a fine young man like himself? “Here I come, ready or not!” he happily shouted, opening his trousers to show off his means of conquest.

ewww

At this point, several things happened all at once to Terlen Brandilar, all of them painful. A mailed fist connected firmly with his jaw, breaking it with a sound like smashing porcelain, as well as sending him flying into a wall, where he collapsed on the floor in a groaning heap. Simultaneously, his skin erupted into painful pustules, like a large number of small volcanoes going off all at once. Most of them seemed to be concentrated to his face, but not all. Several of them also assured that both sitting down and walking was going to be an extremely painful affair from now on. As for doing the thing he had originally come upstairs to do, it didn’t bear thinking about. This pain was major, and he was only partially distracted by it by the white-hot agony in his right index finger, as something tiny and furry bit deeply into it, deep enough that tiny teeth felt about to meet with bone. The worst pain though, the very worst, was the one that kept him from screaming, and reduced him to pitiful howls and whimpers, as well as made him unable to even move.

Wow!! Go Ano, Ed, & Insuff! What spell was that? Cause Disease?

“You miserable little maggot,” the Lady in Red sneered at the prone man as she bent to pick up the furry fiend that was biting his hand, petting it with a pleased if shaken look on her face. “That should keep you from laying hands on any woman against her will, be she a courtesan or not. (It should keep him from certain other activities as well, and good riddance. We really do not want this one to breed.)” She then turned to the armored fellow. “Not an entirely feeble punch. I still hate you, of course.”

lol

“Likewise,” the man said. “’twas common courtesy that made me act, I could not see any woman treated such, not even a twisted she-devil such as yourself.”

ha! great rapport

Next: A peek into the head of Fair Edwina. Expect angst. Will be posted after the quiz change.

#29 Guest_Lord E_*

Posted 08 May 2003 - 10:55 PM

I am sometimes amused by these 'recreational drug users' who describe how much better their insight is than that of the pathetic mortals who are not deep and intelligent enough to use drugs. They describe that insight about as eloquently as this one. 'This grass is, like, really green... you know, not just green, but 'green'... you know?'

“Boo is no monster,” Minsc patiently explained. “He is a giant miniature space hamster, but he always fights in the name of Goodness, cracking the Bones of Villainy open to suck out the Marrow of Evil.”

That's reassuring :twisted:

“Brothel?” Jaheira sharply interrupted. Zaerini, Anomen and Edwina, together in a brothel…that is a disaster waiting to happen. Should I go after them, perhaps? But the child has learnt a lot…she should be able to control the other two enough that they at least do not blow anything up, apart from possibly each other.

LOL! Poor Jaheira! Her predicament is a bit similar to Keldorn's in TnT :wink:

Jaheira thought about this. Hopefully the distasteful owner of the Copper Coronet did not know about her Harper affiliations, but she still doubted that he would trust her with his dirtiest secrets. “Thank you,” she curtly said. “You will go to sleep now, and not talk about this to anybody.”

”I will? Oh, I’d like that, those tentacles on that great hairy thing are really…”

Bonk.

ROFL! Why waste a good spell?

I must say pink is a bit of turn-off for me...

Edwina was seemingly of a very similar opinion. The transformed wizard scowled darkly at the pink-clad prostitute, something that made the fellow smile a trifle more nervously than before, as well as put his hands protectively over the pink posing-pouch. “Have a care, bed-slave!” she told the blond. “You do not wish to offend me, and at the moment I am in an extremely bad mood. If you do anything to annoy my companion, you will find yourself out of a job, caused by multiple fractures of your professional equipment.”

OUCH!

Zaerini sighed loudly, rolling her eyes. “Just give it a rest,” she said. “Stop bullying poor Jondalar, he’s only trying to do his job. I’m sure you two don’t want to come along and watch.” She lowered her voice until it was almost inaudible, then went on, smiling broadly. “Madame Nin is watching us. Please do nothing to tip her off. Just stay here, both of you, until I come back from my little talk. It shouldn’t take that long.” She gave the reluctant pair a little wave and strolled off. Softpaws remained behind, watching the mage and the cleric with what Anomen could swear was amusement.

And of course she enjoys teasing them!

No! No, no, no! Helm protect me and guard my virtue against sinful thoughts such as these! I cannot possibly be contemplating…I wonder what she looks like without any clothes on? NO! NO! NO! I do not want to wonder about that! No, this vile and wicked creature was simply shameless enough to flaunt her body like a harlot, probably hoping to attract the attention of the first man to stumble blindly into her clutches. But he would steadfastly ignore her. His heart knew better, it was simply his body that was reacting automatically and

ROFLMAO! I'm really enjoying this, you know :wink:

I hate him already.

Unaware of the thin string of drool escaping from his mouth, Terlen reached out with both hands, sighing happily as they grabbed soft but still firm flesh. “Hey, babe!” he slurred, planting a wet kiss on the woman’s neck (he had aimed for the mouth but his aim was a bit off for some reason.) “Let’s you and me go do some hot riding! I’ll be your stallion, my hot little filly! Hur hur.”

Sigh... I think we all have met one of these.

After all, the woman looked like an expensive harlot, so she clearly had to be. And even if she wasn’t, dressing like that certainly made her fair game, as far as he was concerned. It made her look like she was begging for it, and he fully intended to give it to her. She’d come around in the end, he was sure of that. And if she didn’t…well, who would believe the word of a harlot over that of a fine young man like himself? “Here I come, ready or not!” he happily shouted, opening his trousers to show off his means of conquest.

Okay, kill him. This kind of filth deserves those... ruptures, and more.

Do we see some male (well, sort of) bonding?

Yeeeha! Softy!

#30 Guest_Dorotea_*

Posted 09 May 2003 - 12:59 AM

Contains some innuendo and mild grossness. But this *is* a brothel visit after all...

I cannot blame you - it sure sounds plausible enough, chuckle.

“Are you real or not? There were a lot of girls in here before wearing only bunches of grapes, but they all turned into flying lizards and flew away. You’re not one of them, are you?

You wish she was - but no such luck, I just imagined Jae wearing nay but bunch of grapes ...

“It’s as big as an elephant! And it has flaming eyes and fangs like a tiger! And…and tentacles! And three heads!”

Sure sounds more like Demogorgon than Boo. :wink:

Zaerini, Anomen and Edwina, together in a brothel…

Gulp.

The fellow was tall, broad shouldered and heavily muscular, with wavy golden hair, sky-blue eyes, perfect cheekbones and a ready smile. He was wearing a pair of pink boots. That was it. Well, except for the tiny pink bit of cloth that didn’t do much for his modesty. Even worse, it was very obvious that there was a lot that would have needed covering.

Pink!!! Oh gods.

No! No, no, no! Helm protect me and guard my virtue against sinful thoughts such as these! I cannot possibly be contemplating…I wonder what she looks like without any clothes on? NO! NO! NO! I do not want to wonder about that!

Aaargh... :twisted:

A mailed fist connected firmly with his jaw, breaking it with a sound like smashing porcelain, as well as sending him flying into a wall, where he collapsed on the floor in a groaning heap. Simultaneously, his skin erupted into painful pustules, like a large number of small volcanoes going off all at once.

Hey - these two can work a s ateam after all! :wink:

I actually would like them to make amends one day.

“Not an entirely feeble punch. I still hate you, of course.”

“Good. I’m glad we understand each other.”

Chuckle. That went better than one could have expected.

I am still quite fond of Ano- you know. I wish someone could write an add-on to his romance to make him sound a bit less rigid. You know this Anomen flirt pack project that Mr jcompton is helping to develop does not sound that attractive to me for whatever reason.

Cheers!

#31 Guest_Silrana_*

Posted 09 May 2003 - 01:28 AM

She then turned to the armored fellow. “Not an entirely feeble punch. I still hate you, of course.”

Bwhahahahaha! And that was the punchline of the story, if you will pardon the bad pun.

Humor aside, this was completely natural for Anomen. He has too wide a protective streak to stand there and watch such, ah, ungentlemanly behavior.

Lots of fun!

#32 Arcalian

Posted 09 May 2003 - 03:24 AM

Laufey makes me Laufey makes me Laufey makes me LAUF!!

“And Minsc will help!” Minsc said, frowning at the drugged man. “You will be nice and polite to Oak Lady Jaheira, or Boo will nibble your eyeballs to make you behave.” He held the small hamster out towards the drugged man, who goggled at it, his eyes very large and round.

Faldorn: Jaheira is not an "Oak Lady!" She does not serve the Oak Father! She will die just like all the false Druids and--*is interrupted by Tree kicking her butt*

*lauf*

Bonk.

“He will sleep for at least an hour or so,” Jaheira said once she had checked the unconscious man. Her oak staff had left a bump on his head that he would have for a few days, but otherwise he was all right, and now there would be no risk of him telling anybody about being questioned. “Let us go.” The hamster was snickering, and she was certain it winked at her.

Heh. I almost liked Jaheira here. Almost.

And I wonder about Boo....Jan had better think twice about grabbing him.

At this point, several things happened all at once to Terlen Brandilar, all of them painful. A mailed fist connected firmly with his jaw, breaking it with a sound like smashing porcelain, as well as sending him flying into a wall, where he collapsed on the floor in a groaning heap. Simultaneously, his skin erupted into painful pustules, like a large number of small volcanoes going off all at once. Most of them seemed to be concentrated to his face, but not all. Several of them also assured that both sitting down and walking was going to be an extremely painful affair from now on. As for doing the thing he had originally come upstairs to do, it didn’t bear thinking about. This pain was major, and he was only partially distracted by it by the white-hot agony in his right index finger, as something tiny and furry bit deeply into it, deep enough that tiny teeth felt about to meet with bone. The worst pain though, the very worst, was the one that kept him from screaming, and reduced him to pitiful howls and whimpers, as well as made him unable to even move.

Yerrrrggg! :twisted:

*lauf!*
The road to the abyss may be paved with good intentions, but it is those with bad intentions that race down that road as fast as they can.

#33 Laufey

Posted 09 May 2003 - 04:43 AM

LOL

Minsc is perfectly in touch with reality. :wink:

Indeed.....IS the guy wrong?

I'm sure we'll find out at some point...

Now this was more like it. “Where are those?” Jaheira asked.

Oh ho.

More on this soon...

LOL

Very silly appearance if you ask me. :wink:

Jondalar? Is that in-game? Or a jab at that whatchamacalit cave-people book with the tall blonde Gary Stu guy? (if the former, makes me wonder about the Bioware employees....two Jondalars in BG??)

He's in NWN. He's the male prostitute in the City Core brothel. And typically, there's only *one* male one, but several female.

“I’m certain that’s not the only thing that wouldn’t take too long,” Edwina muttered once the bard had disappeared into one of the nearby bedrooms. The wizard tossed her dark hair back across her shoulder with an angry gesture, and she kept her eyes firmly locked on the bedroom door. “He would never be able to satisfy her, nor would any of these Western barbarians. (Not that I wouldn’t scoop his miniscule brain out through his nose if he tried.)” She absentmindedly reached down to rub the small and fluffy head of Insufferable. The monkey was nestled in her cleavage, where it seemed to be highly comfortable.

LOL!!

Thanks! :(

I do wonder what you'll do with Anomen. Specifically, who, if anyone, he might end up with. :twisted:

I'll try to be creative. :wink:

You've done a nice job of poking fun at him for, basically, being uptight-knightly, but not blackwashing him as a Lawful Stupid Moron. (not that I feared that, given some of your other stories). I never like that stuff - not because it's "unfair" or "unrealistic" or "wrong", but Jar Jar Binks Syndrome: annoying characters = annoying story. (although your Ajantis was good and funny - too quick'n'painless to get annoying). And Evil Aerie's great. She's not annoying. She's evil!

Oh, I like Anomen. He's a nice, complex character. :) And he isn't exactly stupid as such. For one thing, he has higher Wis than Eddie does. (It may not always show this early in the game, but he'll get better.) And Evil Aerie I'm *very* fond of, she's not meant to be annoying at all. :)

oh ho. Someone's gonna get it good.

Oh yes...

Something flashed in the woman’s eyes, something that Terlen made the fatal mistake of confusing with lust. “Unhand me at once, or I will do it for you, you hairy little wart on the scrotum of humanity!” Beside her, the armored fellow was scowling darkly at Terlen, but he paid no heed. The fellow would simply have to wait.

Anomen, no matter how you feel about Ed, you really should be neutralizing him.

He will. :D

ewww

It's horrible, I know. And sadly not all that uncommon.

Wow!! Go Ano, Ed, & Insuff! What spell was that? Cause Disease?

I think something like that, yes. :)

ha! great rapport

#34 Laufey

Posted 09 May 2003 - 04:47 AM

I am sometimes amused by these 'recreational drug users' who describe how much better their insight is than that of the pathetic mortals who are not deep and intelligent enough to use drugs. They describe that insight about as eloquently as this one. 'This grass is, like, really green... you know, not just green, but 'green'... you know?'

I know. :) That's basically what I was poking fun at here.

LOL! Poor Jaheira! Her predicament is a bit similar to Keldorn's in TnT :)

*grin* I know...poor Jaheira, trying to keep this group in line.

Bonk.

ROFL! Why waste a good spell?

Indeed. :wink:

I must say pink is a bit of turn-off for me...

Same here.

OUCH!

It can actually happen, you know. :twisted:

And of course she enjoys teasing them!

Of course. :wink:

No! No, no, no! Helm protect me and guard my virtue against sinful thoughts such as these! I cannot possibly be contemplating…I wonder what she looks like without any clothes on? NO! NO! NO! I do not want to wonder about that! No, this vile and wicked creature was simply shameless enough to flaunt her body like a harlot, probably hoping to attract the attention of the first man to stumble blindly into her clutches. But he would steadfastly ignore her. His heart knew better, it was simply his body that was reacting automatically and

ROFLMAO! I'm really enjoying this, you know :(

Unaware of the thin string of drool escaping from his mouth, Terlen reached out with both hands, sighing happily as they grabbed soft but still firm flesh. “Hey, babe!” he slurred, planting a wet kiss on the woman’s neck (he had aimed for the mouth but his aim was a bit off for some reason.) “Let’s you and me go do some hot riding! I’ll be your stallion, my hot little filly! Hur hur.”

Sigh... I think we all have met one of these.

Unfortunately, yes.

After all, the woman looked like an expensive harlot, so she clearly had to be. And even if she wasn’t, dressing like that certainly made her fair game, as far as he was concerned. It made her look like she was begging for it, and he fully intended to give it to her. She’d come around in the end, he was sure of that. And if she didn’t…well, who would believe the word of a harlot over that of a fine young man like himself? “Here I come, ready or not!” he happily shouted, opening his trousers to show off his means of conquest.

Okay, kill him. This kind of filth deserves those... ruptures, and more.

Don't worry...he'll get what he deserves.

Do we see some male (well, sort of) bonding?

Perhaps. :) Of course, there'll soon be a backlash...

Yeeeha! Softy!

I couldn't resist. :wink:

#35 Laufey

Posted 09 May 2003 - 04:51 AM

[quote]
[quote]“Are you real or not? There were a lot of girls in here before wearing only bunches of grapes, but they all turned into flying lizards and flew away. You’re not one of them, are you? [/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
You wish she was - but no such luck, I just imagined Jae wearing nay but bunch of grapes ...
[/quote]

LOL! Doesn't really seem her style, does it?

[quote]
[quote]“It’s as big as an elephant! And it has flaming eyes and fangs like a tiger! And…and tentacles! And three heads!” [/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
Sure sounds more like Demogorgon than Boo. :wink:
[/quote]

I AM BOO, PRINCE OF DEMONS!

[quote]
[quote]The fellow was tall, broad shouldered and heavily muscular, with wavy golden hair, sky-blue eyes, perfect cheekbones and a ready smile. He was wearing a pair of pink boots. That was it. Well, except for the tiny pink bit of cloth that didn’t do much for his modesty. Even worse, it was very obvious that there was a lot that would have needed covering. [/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
Pink!!! Oh gods.
[/quote]

I know...*why* do so many men seem to think that we automatically like pink? I can't stand it myself.

[quote]
[quote]A mailed fist connected firmly with his jaw, breaking it with a sound like smashing porcelain, as well as sending him flying into a wall, where he collapsed on the floor in a groaning heap. Simultaneously, his skin erupted into painful pustules, like a large number of small volcanoes going off all at once. [/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
Hey - these two can work a s ateam after all! :twisted:
[/quote]

Occasionally. :wink:

[quote]
I actually would like them to make amends one day.
[/quote]

I think they probably will, but not until the whole rivalry has been settled once and for all.

[quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
“Good. I’m glad we understand each other.” [/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
Chuckle. That went better than one could have expected.
[/quote]

At least for now...

[quote]
I am still quite fond of Ano- you know. I wish someone could write an add-on to his romance to make him sound a bit less rigid. You know this Anomen flirt pack project that Mr jcompton is helping to develop does not sound that attractive to me for whatever reason.
[/quote]

I'm fond of Ano myself. :wink: And I agree, I wish he could be a little less rigid, at least the CN version of him. As for that flirt pack, haven't checked it out.

#36 Laufey

Posted 09 May 2003 - 04:52 AM

She then turned to the armored fellow. “Not an entirely feeble punch. I still hate you, of course.”

Bwhahahahaha! And that was the punchline of the story, if you will pardon the bad pun.

Oh yes. :twisted:

Humor aside, this was completely natural for Anomen. He has too wide a protective streak to stand there and watch such, ah, ungentlemanly behavior.

I quite agree. He *is* a nice guy beneath the stiffness and armor polish, and he wouldn't stand for any woman being treated like that.

Lots of fun!

Thanks! :wink:

#37 Laufey

Posted 09 May 2003 - 04:54 AM

Faldorn: Jaheira is not an "Oak Lady!" She does not serve the Oak Father! She will die just like all the false Druids and--*is interrupted by Tree kicking her butt*

LOL!

Heh. I almost liked Jaheira here. Almost.

Wow! :wink: Perhaps I'll make you like her yet...

And I wonder about Boo....Jan had better think twice about grabbing him.

Perhaps so... :wink:

Yerrrrggg! :twisted:

I seem to have caused plenty of reactions like that. :wink:

*lauf!*

Glad you liked it! :)

#38 Guest_Lord E_*

Posted 09 May 2003 - 05:07 AM

OUCH!

*shudder* I have read a book where a man is taken as a POW, and they slide a glass tube in his urinary shaft (I hope you know what I mean). Then they grab his penis and break the glass tube inside...

GAAAHHH!

Sometimes I think that the men like him must be a myth, that someone that clueless and disgusting can't really exist. But they are out there.

#39 Laufey

Posted 09 May 2003 - 05:13 AM

OUCH!

*shudder* I have read a book where a man is taken as a POW, and they slide a glass tube in his urinary shaft (I hope you know what I mean). Then they grab his penis and break the glass tube inside...

Yikes! That's awful. But what I was thinking of can happen when the man in question is...well....excited, shall we say, and putting too much strain on it.

Sometimes I think that the men like him must be a myth, that someone that clueless and disgusting can't really exist. But they are out there.

Sadly, yes.

#40 Guest_Lord E_*

Posted 09 May 2003 - 05:31 AM

Yikes! That's awful. But what I was thinking of can happen when the man in question is...well....excited, shall we say, and putting too much strain on it.

:twisted:
You mean... that if a man has a... violent erection... the thingie can rapture?!?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com