They Dropped Dead (OT)

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Lord E_*

Posted 10 May 2003 - 01:49 AM

Yay, you're still writing! Goody good :)

I *should* be writing original stuff, though.

Ouch...understandable, but not good.

I care more this way, though.

An understandable Aerie? Impressive! And saddening.

Thantks :D

I like the switching of viewpoints...very effective and unusual. I am intrigued about this PC, too...wonder what he did!

Was too impressed with the idea of 'encouraging Aerie to be a well-adjusted and stable, intependent person'.

Removing the mask can be so hard, though.

Oh yes :D

They still don't realize how keen senses elves have, ever pathetic, ever fool.

Irenicus. Nice little subtlety

Just listened to that soundclip :)

Brrr! Very believable, very scary...Aerie giving in to insanity and obsession. Do you intend to continue this? I really enjoyed it, a lovely work!

It is supposed to be just a stand-alone shot, but you never know.

#22 Guest_Broken Phoenix_*

Posted 10 May 2003 - 10:04 AM

The weave runs through me so that my frail body vibrates... I sometimes wonder if my bones really are hollow as the bones of birds. I remember them sniggering that my skull is hollow as well. They thought I didn't hear, but I did. I still remember it. I always will.
I hate those things, soaring by the breeze, watching everything from above like I used to do... the injustice burns me as my fireball, reaching where I can no more, burns them...
was it like this, my lover... did you enjoy it as much?

Oh boy... powerful stuff inside...

“I dream... often.The same dream – of a sky where light has gone out, only phosphoric stones glittering on the ground, and the ground is littered with millions of bird skeletons. I stomp on them and feel good, the little ribcages cracking under my feet.”

Poor animals :twisted:

Aerie is going the same way... and this is worse, since the taint is within.

Oh, he is very right here. You cannot fight yourself, unless you destroy it... and change comes very, very slowly.

They still don't realize how keen senses elves have, ever pathetic, ever fool.

Or Saffy doesn't care if you hear it. He is not sheltering, which might be a good approach.

It may poison me from inside, but it makes me feel strong and alive.

That, I can understand. I rearely feel that way, but I have wished for it at times... it is scary.

I will travel with them. Why not? But until the last slaver is hunted down and drained into oblivion, until the last one who has wronged me has paid... I will not rest, and I will not let go of my revenge.

"... and I WILL HAVE IT?" Wow. She's almost a berserker here... so blind.

VEry impressive, I'd say. As much as I hate how the epilogues turn all potential 'love interests' into lonely, revenge-filled women, in your Aerie's case it's actually an improvement, especially with it pointing out that (patronizing) love will not save her from herself...

#23 Guest_Lord E_*

Posted 11 May 2003 - 08:00 PM

Oh boy... powerful stuff inside...

Aerie has been ignoring her darker side at her own peril.

Poor animals :twisted:

Yep, reduced to symbols of her loss.

Oh, he is very right here. You cannot fight yourself, unless you destroy it... and change comes very, very slowly.

Facing the truth would be the first step, but Aerie doesn't want to do that. Nor did her lover, until now when he is starting to realize he has to.

Or Saffy doesn't care if you hear it. He is not sheltering, which might be a good approach.

That's him all right.

That, I can understand. I rearely feel that way, but I have wished for it at times... it is scary.

Oh, I definitely know that feeling. But in retrospect I've come to know that it is very harmful.

"... and I WILL HAVE IT?" Wow. She's almost a berserker here... so blind.

Yep, taking her justifiable rage out of proportion and dealing her wrath indiscriminately.

VEry impressive, I'd say. As much as I hate how the epilogues turn all potential 'love interests' into lonely, revenge-filled women, in your Aerie's case it's actually an improvement, especially with it pointing out that (patronizing) love will not save her from herself...

Oh yes, definitely an improvement.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com