Beloved Child 34

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Futurist_*

Posted 07 March 2007 - 11:22 PM

More Beloved Child… not much to say really… expect for the nice little cop-out.

Beloved Child 34

As the group slowly made its way forward, wary of traps, there suddenly came a loud groan as of metal being bent and then a voice spoke. It seemed to come from all around the room.

“Are you mortal or spirit?” There was a slight pause then. “Are you mortal or spirit?” The voice sounded old and filled with sadness.

“We are here for Lavok!” Valygar shouted before anyone else could respond.

“Lavok is dead.” The voice answered.

“That is impossible, we saw him on one of the glass screens.” Jaheira interjected.

“The Lavok you seek is gone. My enemy stands in his place and form.” The disembodied voice hissed the word enemy.

“Your enemy…” Valygar trailed off, seemingly shocked. There was an utmost finality that would not be questioned in the voice.

“How do we know this isn’t a trick?” Groder asked.

“No trick. If you came here to kill the one that was Lavok, you must still kill the one that is in his place in order to return to your plane of existence. This sphere is bound to him now.” The voice sounded urgent and eager now.

“You can not kill one such as him. He is death to you. Behold the machine he dragged from the catacombs of distant and ruined T`Yom to imprison me. Free me from it and when you stand before him, I shall aid you to defeat him.”

“Look, how are we supposed to trust something we can’t even see?” Groder spoke up again. “For all we know, you are just another trap.”

There was what may have been a sigh.

“To behold me is to die for primitive beings like you and it is luck for you that the machine hides me as well. If you wish to live, take the stone from its resting place.”

At the base of the bowl there sat a box like object that held a grey smooth oblong stone. Yoshimo inspected the box and the place where the stone sat imbedded.

“I think it can come off if it’s pulled.” The Kara-Turan said.

“So the question becomes should we trust that which we cannot see?” Haer`Dalis said and looked up at the sparks that shot of the roof.

As the party stood gazing at the machine Nalia began muttering.

“Could it be some form of basilisk?” The mage fell deep into thought.

“Doubtful.” Jaheira told the young woman. “Basilisks are not very intelligent.”

“Then why will we die if we behold you?” Nalia raised her voice and addressed the unseen thing.

“Let us hope your prodding does not make it irate, little one, I am not confident that it is as imprisoned as it claims.” Viconia hissed next to Nalia.

The party felt the echo of the things smile and it chilled them. This was something that had neither the physical ability nor the mindset for such a thing yet it smiled at them, unseen and terrible.

“On second thought maybe we don’t want to know.” Groder filled in. Then he addressed the group. “So do we remove the stone?”

“Having an extra planar being on our side can’t hurt.” Haer`Dalis said, the man was visibly paler then before.

“Assuming it stays on our side.” Jaheira said and watched with caution as Yoshimo began moving towards the stone.

“So?” The bounty hunter asked as he stopped before it.

Jaheira nodded and Yoshimo began prying the stone loose. It came off surprisingly easy and soon rested in Yoshimos hands. As the stone came loose the lightning immediately died. The party stared at bowl like device, there where suddenly an impression of great stretching membranes, of something vaguely insect, vaguely crustacean. They caught glimpses of angles that made their heads spin and rips in the very air that opened on starless eternities that made their stomachs turn. For a moment the room seemed to shift and they stood on red sands below a churning purple sky. And then it was gone, leaving behind only an overwhelming feeling of gratitude. Yoshimo had caught Nalia whom had begun staggering. Groder`s stomach settled down but his heart still pounded far to fast for his liking. The rest of the party was similarly affected, Viconia half sat on the box that had held the smooth stone.

“What did we just set loose?” Jaheira asked leaning against her staff.

“If I say we all don’t think about it will you agree?” Nalia asked and stopped leaning on Yoshimo.

“So… down or onwards?” Haer`Dalis said quickly and swept his arm at the two exits. “I think the runes next to the doors may be signs.”

“Yes.” Nalia had made her way over to the runes next to the open door and stairway. “I think these say… engine room.” Then she walked over to the closed door. “These say control room.”

“So Lavok is that way?” Valygar asked. “We should make haste and NOT try to prod anymore of the blasted magical things here.”

The party hurriedly left the room for the corridor that was supposed to lead to Lavok. Soon they came to a halt before a circular door.

“So… this is it.” Valygar said and breathed heavily.

“We should make preparations, Lavok is most likely a powerful sorcerer and if the being was right he may have other dangerous abilities.” Jaheria told the group.

Soon layers of protective magic shimmered around the party.

“Is everybody ready?” The druid asked.

“Aye, aye… let us kill yon mage already!” Korgan yelled.

Valygar twisted the wheel on the door and soon it swung inwards. They moved slowly into the room beyond. It was large and unlike the rest of the rooms it was rectangular and stretched of into the distance. Above them the roof met in an arc. Halfway into the room a large Dias was raised, along its circular form stood tall, thick tanks of green liquid except for in a place right in front of the party were broad stairs led upwards. A machine sprawled on top of the Dias like a spider and before it stood Lavok. He stood on high and the traces of him in Valygar were clear to see. Lavok looked like a king of Netheril that fell. The high cheekbones, the aristocratic chin were all besmirched though by the strange green eyes.

“You have denied me the material plane! You will suffer as I eat your minds!” The Lavok thing shrieked.

Shimmering walls sprang up around Lavok and Jaheria barked an order to get ready. Before any spells could be cast however, the far off beating of wings filled the room. It was a heavy but fast paced sound. The Lavok thing looked around wildly.

“No!” it shrieked. “You set him free… arrrghh!”

The sentence died away as the wing beats came closer and seemed to pass through the room. Lavok ceased up in a rigid posture and through his open mouth tumbled otherworldly screams of pain and the voice from the strange machine. It was a triumphant laughter made by a thing which had no mouth. Lavoks body began shaking and slowly stared to liquefy. The skin turned green and stared to run of the body, organs and muscles followed, creating a bubbling green pool at the dead mans feet. Then even the skeleton followed, a full minute passed until the crown of the skull was turning into ooze. Nalia and Groder began vomiting in a corner. There was again a great presence in the room and the beating of wings.

“It is done! I return at long last!” Then there was no more.

“Well, that was helpful except that we have no idea of how the get out of here.” Groder said and avoided looking too much at the puddle that had been Lavok.

“This was not what I expected at all…” Valygar said slowly.

“Yon mage is dead isn’t he?” Korgan replied. “We did what we came for. The problem seems to me that none of ye thought about how to get out again.”

Valygar remained silent, a brooding expression etched on his face. Silence sometimes broken by the belches of the liquid tanks or the rising and sinking hum of the machines pervaded the room. Nobody had thought about how they were supposed to get out again.

“Hey!” Nalia suddenly cried. “Didn’t the sphere inform us that it didn’t have anymore power when we entered. We could just go to the power source and see if we can make it work again.” The mage argued.

“Well, we don’t really have a choice do we?” Viconia muttered. “But we do not know what awaits us in the bowels of this thing so I do suggest we rest since we also used up all out spells for this useless venture.”

“Yes… we could take a look around here for clues as well.” Nalia said and began walking up the stairs to the spider like machine.

The party found little in the control room itself but Haer`Dalis rescued a staff Lavok had been holding. Pine and metal ran into each other along it and it glinted when ever light hit it.

“This is heavily enchanted.” The bard reported.

“It is a family treasure.” Valygar spat the word treasure. “Take it and sell it so it never finds its way back to me.”

“Hold on to that.” Groder told Haer`Dalis. “We will sell it no matter what.”

Haer`Dalis laughed.

“I will protect it with my life.” He joked.

After Nalia had satisfied her curiosity and found that prodding the machine did not result in anything the party settled down for another rest. They set up an improvised camp on the floor before the Dias even if now all traces of Lavok ever having existed were gone. Groder leant against the railing that ran along the Dias edge and watched Viconia preparing her bedroll on the floor below.

“Planning you conquest, My Raven?” Haer`Dalis said and mimicked Groders posture against the railing.

“Eh!” Groder was caught by surprise and almost lost his footing. “What… Hells I don’t even know how to approach her, there was not exactly an abundance of girls in Candlekeep.” Groder realized he was rambling and stopped.

Haer`Dalis cocked his head to one side.

“Listen to her; she carries a lot of history on her shoulders. I think she would appreciate open ears and an open mind.”

“Are you suggesting I act interested?” Groder asked. “I think she would see through that. I am not as experienced in that sort of thing like you are.”

“No, no acting, honest interest, My Raven and I promise you that it is not an act when I am with you.” Haer`Dalis responded.

“Hmm…” Groder looked away from the bard with a sly expression entering his face and then he asked looking back with complete innocence at Haer`Dalis. “Do you really love me?”

The bards face split in a smile and he laughed softly.

“That is a question I may or may not answer in the future, My Raven.” The man replied. “You are a natural actor but it would not work on her.”

Groder looked back down and found that Viconia had finished. The Drow was now looking up at him and Haer`Dalis on the platform. Groder waved to her in jovial manner.

“Maybe it is time to get some rest before our mother hen begins pecking at us.” Haer`Dalis said and ventured down the stairs to the floor below.

#2 Guest_Cel_*

Posted 08 March 2007 - 08:35 AM

“You can not kill one such as him. He is death to you. Behold the machine he dragged from the catacombs of distant and ruined T`Yom to imprison me. Free me from it and when you stand before him, I shall aid you to defeat him.”

Exactly where did the sphere pick up this being? :lol:

“To behold me is to die for primitive beings like you and it is luck for you that the machine hides me as well. If you wish to live, take the stone from its resting place.”

Well, we know it can't be Edwin from the future... ;)

I like her attempt at trying to reason out what it might be.

Jaheira nodded and Yoshimo began prying the stone loose. It came off surprisingly easy and soon rested in Yoshimos hands. As the stone came loose the lightning immediately died. The party stared at bowl like device, there where suddenly an impression of great stretching membranes, of something vaguely insect, vaguely crustacean. They caught glimpses of angles that made their heads spin and rips in the very air that opened on starless eternities that made their stomachs turn. For a moment the room seemed to shift and they stood on red sands below a churning purple sky. And then it was gone, leaving behind only an overwhelming feeling of gratitude. Yoshimo had caught Nalia whom had begun staggering. Groder`s stomach settled down but his heart still pounded far to fast for his liking. The rest of the party was similarly affected, Viconia half sat on the box that had held the smooth stone.

Lovely Lovecraftian description without going overboard :lol:

Well, does even he know what he expected?

I feel a bit sad for your Valygar that he won't get closure with his ancestor.

#3 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 08 March 2007 - 09:17 AM

Meh? Don’t you mean undead, at the very least? :lol:

Uh, right. *is confused*

“Having an extra planar being on our side can’t hurt.” Haer`Dalis said, the man was visibly paler then before.

“Assuming it stays on our side.” Jaheira said and watched with caution as Yoshimo began moving towards the stone.

I’m too confused to decide if they should trust this being or not. :?:

Shimmering walls sprang up around Lavok and Jaheria barked an order to get ready. Before any spells could be cast however, the far off beating of wings filled the room. It was a heavy but fast paced sound. The Lavok thing looked around wildly.

Seems like it was a good idea then!

The sentence died away as the wing beats came closer and seemed to pass through the room. Lavok ceased up in a rigid posture and through his open mouth tumbled otherworldly screams of pain and the voice from the strange machine. It was a triumphant laughter made by a thing which had no mouth. Lavoks body began shaking and slowly stared to liquefy. The skin turned green and stared to run of the body, organs and muscles followed, creating a bubbling green pool at the dead mans feet. Then even the skeleton followed, a full minute passed until the crown of the skull was turning into ooze. Nalia and Groder began vomiting in a corner. There was again a great presence in the room and the beating of wings.

“It is done! I return at long last!” Then there was no more.

Definitely a great idea! :lol:

Valygar remained silent, a brooding expression etched on his face. Silence sometimes broken by the belches of the liquid tanks or the rising and sinking hum of the machines pervaded the room. Nobody had thought about how they were supposed to get out again.

Poor Valygar, you robbed him of the emotional encounter with his ancestor and any possible character development. :lol:

“Eh!” Groder was caught by surprise and almost lost his footing. “What… Hells I don’t even know how to approach her, there was not exactly an abundance of girls in Candlekeep.” Groder realized he was rambling and stopped.

She’ll summon you when she desires so.

“No, no acting, honest interest, My Raven and I promise you that it is not an act when I am with you.” Haer`Dalis responded.

But… but he doesn’t care for the story of her life… he just wants to sleep with her! ;)

“Hmm…” Groder looked away from the bard with a sly expression entering his face and then he asked looking back with complete innocence at Haer`Dalis. “Do you really love me?”

Even as an act, you should not ask this to Haer.

#4 Guest_Ananke_*

Posted 08 March 2007 - 11:09 AM

I guess he must shout to get a line here at all...

The party stared at bowl like device, there where suddenly an impression of great stretching membranes, of something vaguely insect, vaguely crustacean. They caught glimpses of angles that made their heads spin and rips in the very air that opened on starless eternities that made their stomachs turn.

YES! At last, a reference I got! (And, as Cel wrote, very stylish. Especially the angles, which never fail to make me laugh when I'm reading Lovecraft.)

“So Lavok is that way?” Valygar asked. “We should make haste and NOT try to prod anymore of the blasted magical things here.”

And the man got another line! Must be his lucky chapter. (And, given that Korgan hasn't spoken thus far, mine, too!)

Two random notes, before I forget: (1)Great party interaction this chapter, and in all recent chapters, anyway; and (2)Since it was I who originally complained about the grammar, may I just now say that this has become a MUCH more enjoyable read since you promised and started to fulfil your promise about spell-checking. :lol:

I knew my luck wouldn't last. :lol:

The high cheekbones, the aristocratic chin were all besmirched though by the strange green eyes.

As a definitely low-cheekboned, non-aristocratic-chin-possessed person, I detest him right now. (Nice description of the room, btw. :?: And later, of his death. I'm almost satisfied by the gruesomeness of it.)

“Yon mage is dead isn’t he?” Korgan replied. “We did what we came for. The problem seems to me that none of ye thought about how to get out again.”

Poor guy, Valygar. Korgan really isn't the best person to cheer people up. Can't Jaheira, please, tell him to shut up and tell something the slightest bit comforting, if reasonable, to the dark, brooding, handsome ranger? Please? (Either that, or kill Korgan... shutting up now.)

“It is a family treasure.” Valygar spat the word treasure. “Take it and sell it so it never finds its way back to me.”

;) Poor guy...

Famous last words... Plot point? :lol:

“Do you really love me?”

;) "For a given value of love..."

“Maybe it is time to get some rest before our mother hen begins pecking at us.” Haer`Dalis said and ventured down the stairs to the floor below.

What a cool, H'D, finishing line! Thank you! (And now, let's see how Groder messes up listening to Viconia...)

#5 Guest_Futurist_*

Posted 08 March 2007 - 07:29 PM

Exactly where did the sphere pick up this being? ;)

It`s enemy brought it there...

Well, we know it can't be Edwin from the future... :lol:

Heh... no, that is not likely. :lol:

I like her attempt at trying to reason out what it might be.

Thank you, I figured Nalia would like the sphere as she is a mage.

Lovely Lovecraftian description without going overboard :lol:

Thank you.

Well, does even he know what he expected?

I feel a bit sad for your Valygar that he won't get closure with his ancestor.

Well, Valygar is not going to be around much longer so...

#6 Guest_Futurist_*

Posted 08 March 2007 - 07:43 PM

[quote][quote]“We are here for Lavok!” Valygar shouted before anyone else could respond.

[/quote]

Meh? Don’t you mean undead, at the very least? :lol:
[/quote]

Heh, Lavok does not exist anymore so dead is the correct term.

[quote]
[quote]“You can not kill one such as him. He is death to you. Behold the machine he dragged from the catacombs of distant and ruined T`Yom to imprison me. Free me from it and when you stand before him, I shall aid you to defeat him.”

Uh, right. *is confused*
[/quote]

The thing in the machine is an enemy to the thing inhabiting Lavok.

[quote]
[quote]“Having an extra planar being on our side can’t hurt.” Haer`Dalis said, the man was visibly paler then before.

“Assuming it stays on our side.” Jaheira said and watched with caution as Yoshimo began moving towards the stone. [/quote]

I’m too confused to decide if they should trust this being or not. ;)
[/quote]

Heh... I will try to be more clear in the future. :lol:

[quote]
[quote]Shimmering walls sprang up around Lavok and Jaheria barked an order to get ready. Before any spells could be cast however, the far off beating of wings filled the room. It was a heavy but fast paced sound. The Lavok thing looked around wildly.

[/quote]

Seems like it was a good idea then!
[/quote]

Oh yes! An otherwordly good idea!

[quote]
[quote]The sentence died away as the wing beats came closer and seemed to pass through the room. Lavok ceased up in a rigid posture and through his open mouth tumbled otherworldly screams of pain and the voice from the strange machine. It was a triumphant laughter made by a thing which had no mouth. Lavoks body began shaking and slowly stared to liquefy. The skin turned green and stared to run of the body, organs and muscles followed, creating a bubbling green pool at the dead mans feet. Then even the skeleton followed, a full minute passed until the crown of the skull was turning into ooze. Nalia and Groder began vomiting in a corner. There was again a great presence in the room and the beating of wings.

“It is done! I return at long last!” Then there was no more.[/quote]

Definitely a great idea! ;)
[/quote]

And it even made Groder vomit!

[quote]
[quote]Valygar remained silent, a brooding expression etched on his face. Silence sometimes broken by the belches of the liquid tanks or the rising and sinking hum of the machines pervaded the room. Nobody had thought about how they were supposed to get out again. [/quote]

Poor Valygar, you robbed him of the emotional encounter with his ancestor and any possible character development. ;)
[/quote]

I really did push him off the stage didn`t I? He will be gone soon though.

[quote]
[quote]“Eh!” Groder was caught by surprise and almost lost his footing. “What… Hells I don’t even know how to approach her, there was not exactly an abundance of girls in Candlekeep.” Groder realized he was rambling and stopped.
[/quote]

She’ll summon you when she desires so.
[/quote]

Viconia nodds

"That is how it should be."

[quote]
[quote]“No, no acting, honest interest, My Raven and I promise you that it is not an act when I am with you.” Haer`Dalis responded.
[/quote]

But… but he doesn’t care for the story of her life… he just wants to sleep with her! :lol:
[/quote]

Nah... He really wants a loving and nuturing realtionship. :?:

[quote]
[quote]“Hmm…” Groder looked away from the bard with a sly expression entering his face and then he asked looking back with complete innocence at Haer`Dalis. “Do you really love me?” [/quote]

Even as an act, you should not ask this to Haer.[/quote]

That is most likely a good general rule.

#7 Guest_Futurist_*

Posted 08 March 2007 - 08:28 PM

I guess he must shout to get a line here at all...

:lol: I really ignore him don`t I?

The party stared at bowl like device, there where suddenly an impression of great stretching membranes, of something vaguely insect, vaguely crustacean. They caught glimpses of angles that made their heads spin and rips in the very air that opened on starless eternities that made their stomachs turn.

YES! At last, a reference I got! (And, as Cel wrote, very stylish. Especially the angles, which never fail to make me laugh when I'm reading Lovecraft.)

Heh, thank you. Lovecraft really liked his angles.

And the man got another line! Must be his lucky chapter. (And, given that Korgan hasn't spoken thus far, mine, too!)

He gets to speak some more later ;)

Two random notes, before I forget: (1)Great party interaction this chapter, and in all recent chapters, anyway; and (2)Since it was I who originally complained about the grammar, may I just now say that this has become a MUCH more enjoyable read since you promised and started to fulfil your promise about spell-checking. :)

Thank you.

I knew my luck wouldn't last. ;)

You won`t have to suffer Korgan much longer. ;)

The high cheekbones, the aristocratic chin were all besmirched though by the strange green eyes.

As a definitely low-cheekboned, non-aristocratic-chin-possessed person, I detest him right now. (Nice description of the room, btw. :) And later, of his death. I'm almost satisfied by the gruesomeness of it.)

:D

It is always good to know what the descriptions are liked.

Poor guy, Valygar. Korgan really isn't the best person to cheer people up. Can't Jaheira, please, tell him to shut up and tell something the slightest bit comforting, if reasonable, to the dark, brooding, handsome ranger? Please? (Either that, or kill Korgan... shutting up now.)

Maybe during their parting words... I really pushed Valygar into a dark corner.

:? Poor guy...

Yep, you can understand his postion though.

Famous last words... Plot point? :lol:

Juts a joke this time.

“Do you really love me?”

:lol: "For a given value of love..."

:?:

What a cool, H'D, finishing line! Thank you! (And now, let's see how Groder messes up listening to Viconia...)

Thank you, thank you and Groder will be messing with Viconia soon. ;)

#8 Guest_Ananke_*

Posted 11 March 2007 - 02:25 PM

“Do you really love me?”

:twisted: "For a given value of love..."

:twisted:

I meant that there's no doubt Haer'Dalis loves Groder... he just does it in his own special Haer'Dalis way. :shock:

As in "Is it a lie?" -> "No, it's the truth, for a given value of 'truth'..." :shock:

#9 Guest_Scavenger_*

Posted 11 March 2007 - 03:30 PM

He is kind of annoying.

I presume it references something :twisted: ?

I suspect it's something nastier.

“Then why will we die if we behold you?” Nalia raised her voice and addressed the unseen thing.

Why don't you ask Jaheira to cast Nature Beauty, or how is that druidic spell called?

That depends. Freeing someone who views primitive beings as food can hurt.

Reminds me of Lovecraft... was the creature one fo his Ancients?

Someone, kill him at last, please :twisted: .

Lavok looked like a king of Netheril that fell. The high cheekbones, the aristocratic chin were all besmirched though by the strange green eyes.

He seems to be cool. Pity that evil protagonists didn't have an option of sacrificing annoying Valygar to him. Although he could be too strong to be added to party.

Creeepy. On the other hand, considering amount of acid and fire based spells, such desecration of human body should not be something new.

Haha, poor Valygar :shock: . Not like I pity him, of course, but for him it was definitely anti-climactic.

Given the huge gap in experience and age, he should, perhaps, pass an iniitative to her.

“That is a question I may or may not answer in the future, My Raven.” The man replied. “You are a natural actor but it would not work on her.”

Hm. Haer'Dalis seems to be clever one.

Lol ))

#10 Guest_Futurist_*

Posted 11 March 2007 - 07:51 PM

“Do you really love me?”

:twisted: "For a given value of love..."

:twisted:

I meant that there's no doubt Haer'Dalis loves Groder... he just does it in his own special Haer'Dalis way. :shock:

As in "Is it a lie?" -> "No, it's the truth, for a given value of 'truth'..." :shock:

Ah, I get it now. Thanks!

#11 Guest_Futurist_*

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:01 PM

[quote][quote]
[/quote]

He is kind of annoying.
[/quote]

Heh... I kind of forget that he is there. That is probably why he is so annoying. :twisted:

[quote]
[quote]
[/quote]

I presume it references something :twisted: ?
[/quote]

Nope, that came from my own head.

[quote]
[quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
[/quote]

I suspect it's something nastier.
[/quote]

Oh, yes...

[quote]
[quote]
[/quote]

Why don't you ask Jaheira to cast Nature Beauty, or how is that druidic spell called?
[/quote]

Natures Beauty I think. She can`t cast it yet though.

[quote]
[quote]
[/quote]
That depends. Freeing someone who views primitive beings as food can hurt.
[/quote]

Yeah, that could be dangerous. One has to look really unappetizing.

[quote]
[/quote]

Reminds me of Lovecraft... was the creature one fo his Ancients?
[/quote]

Something like that, it is Lovecraftian to its nature.

[quote]
[quote]
[/quote]

Someone, kill him at last, please :shock: .
[/quote]

He will live and maybe be happy.

[quote]
[quote]
Lavok looked like a king of Netheril that fell. The high cheekbones, the aristocratic chin were all besmirched though by the strange green eyes.
[/quote]

He seems to be cool. Pity that evil protagonists didn't have an option of sacrificing annoying Valygar to him. Although he could be too strong to be added to party.
[/quote]

Well, I think you can kill Valygar and then get into the sphere by carrying his body. That is an evil approach.

[quote]
[quote]
[/quote]

Creeepy. On the other hand, considering amount of acid and fire based spells, such desecration of human body should not be something new.
[/quote]

Thank you.

[quote]
[quote]

[/quote]

Haha, poor Valygar :wink: . Not like I pity him, of course, but for him it was definitely anti-climactic.
[/quote]

Yes, things may get better for old Vally.

[quote]
[quote]
[/quote]

Given the huge gap in experience and age, he should, perhaps, pass an iniitative to her.
[/quote]

She will take the iniative when she feels like it. :shock:

[quote]
[quote]
[/quote]

Hm. Haer'Dalis seems to be clever one.
[/quote]

I figure he is not stupid.

[quote]
[quote]
“Maybe it is time to get some rest before our mother hen begins pecking at us.” Haer`Dalis said and ventured down the stairs to the floor below.[/quote]

Lol ))[/quote]

Heh :shock:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com