Hot Cha, where are you?
Everybody's eyes are closed
I can't see why I miss you so
So Hot Cha, where are you?
Hot Cha, where are you?

“Hot Cha” They Might Be Giants

A month later…

Imoen sighed happily. “This is so lovely, Val.”

Valygar smiled as he spread out the blanket. “That is the benefit of being a ranger. I have learned where the best places are for relaxing.”

“All the pretty flowers, and the stream… it’s wonderful.” She started pulling food and a wineskin from a bag.

The couple ate and laughed and watched the fisher birds dive into the water. Imoen flopped back on the blanket. “It’s really wonderful out here. I’m almost sorry we’ll be going back to Athkatla soon.”

“I am certainly in no hurry.”

“Still, I suppose it’s time Lord and Lady Corthala made an appearance.”

“Hmphf. It will just make things easier for the Council representatives to track us down.”

“I think it’s flattering that they want you to become Chief Inspector. Athkatla could certainly use the help.”

“I do not think I want to tie myself down that way. I thought you wanted to travel.”

“I do, but… well, it is something to think about for the future.” She gave him a sly grin. “Speaking of the future…”

Valygar raised an eyebrow. “I am listening.”

“I was thinking… how long until we settle down a bit? Because, um, I was wondering about breaking the Corthala curse once and for all.”

“Do you mean having a child?”

“Yes. If you want to. Someday.”

Valygar chuckled. “And how much of this was spurred by Aerie’s obvious glow?”

“Aerie? Just look at Minsc!” Imoen said with a laugh. “I’ve never seen him grinning so much, and that is saying something.”

“Oho, speak of Demogorgon and in he walks.”

Imoen turned her head and saw Aerie and Minsc enter the clearing. She gave them a cheery wave. “Hiya! It looks like we all got the same idea.”

Aerie looked flustered as she paced after Minsc. Her usual light step had taken on a slight waddle. “Oh, I am sorry. We did not mean to intrude.”

“That’s all right, we were going to leave soon anyway.”

Minsc beamed at them as he plopped a large basket onto the ground and said, “We came to talk and decide on a name for our daughter.”

“Minsc,” Aerie chided, “we have not even told them about...” She paused, seeing the smiles on Valygar and Imoen’s faces. “Oh, but you knew already, didn’t you? Rangers!”

Keldorn woke from a light doze in his chair before the fire. He had found it a bit disturbing in recent days how frequently he found himself in this position.

He stirred at the sound of the squeaking springs of the chair opposite. “Come to join me, my dear?” he murmured.

An amused voice said, “I fear Lady Maria is busy elsewhere.”

The paladin’s eyes snapped open. He stared at the occupant of the other chair and said slowly, “Either I am still sleeping, dead, or mad. I would be interested to know which.”

Anomen grinned at his confusion. “None of those, I assure you.”

“I have seen many wonders, but I am not accustomed to visits from the deceased. What brings you here?”

“Helm allows me the occasional small diversion from my normal duties, and I felt you needed cheering. Also, I enjoy hearing news of my friends.”

“Why not ask them yourself?”

“I cannot do this with frequency, and some… are not yet ready for such a visitation.”

“I believe I understand. Very well, let us talk.”

The knight and his former squire chatted amicably as the hour grew late. Finally, Keldorn yawned and said, “I am glad of the chance to talk, Anomen. I had not spoken to you since…”

“Since we left for Suldanessellar,” Anomen said quietly. “Many things have changed since then, and I do not speak of myself. How are you faring?”

Keldorn sighed. “I have tried to bear my retirement with dignity, but it has been difficult. I am delighted to be in my wife’s good graces once more, and spending time with my daughters is a joy, but... in the quiet times, I miss my former life.”

“There are many ways to serve, Keldorn. Battle is just one.”

“The knights of the Order sometimes behave as if I am made of Maria’s crystal. The squires... I can no longer demonstrate that which I would like to teach. Is this what a life of devotion comes to? An old man forgotten by the fire?” He shook his head. “Torm help me, I sound like a petulant child.”

“Forgotten?” Anomen said with amusement. “My friend, you were already legend when I entered the Order as a wide-eyed squire. You have the admiration of every knight to pass through those doors. Your body may weaken, but the memory of your courage and commitment will outlast your great-grandchildren.”

“You know me well enough to know that I care nothing for plaudits. It is the limitations on what I can still do with my remaining days that grate at my nerves.”

“You have already done more than most men ever dream of accomplishing, Sir Keldorn. You taught me a touch of wisdom, which is a mighty feat in itself.”

The two men chuckled. There was a knock on the door. “Keldorn? Who is visiting at this late hour?”

Keldorn turned to call, “A moment, Maria.” But when he turned back to face Anomen, the other chair was vacant. “Surely... I did not dream this, did I?” he muttered.

The aging knight stared at the empty spot, and for a brief moment saw the eye of Helm glow golden against the upholstery. With a smile, Keldorn said, “Visit as often as you wish, my friend. I will be glad of the company.”

“Lord Sarevok!”

Sarevok sighed inwardly as he looked up from his desk to see Rakshi, the local priestess of Umberlee, glaring fiercely at him. “Rakshi, if this visit is about what I think it is...”

“How dare you! How dare you profane this island?”

“If by ‘profane’ you mean build a shrine to Helm in my home, then yes, I will profane it at will.”

“The people of Brynnlaw worship Umberlee!” she shrieked. “This is a seagoing city, and Umberlee rules the sea.”

Sarevok gave her a hard stare. “You are not that naïve, I am sure. A number of people here worship other gods. They offer tribute to Umberlee to assuage her temper, but their hearts do not belong to her.”

“There are no other shrines or temples in Brynnlaw. Umberlee will not allow it.”

“Umberlee may not, but I will. I shall have my shrine, and if any wish to build churches here, they are free to do so.”

Nearly spitting with outrage, Rakshi snarled, “The Bitch Queen will make you suffer for your arrogance!”

Slowly Sarevok rose from his seat to tower over the priestess. In a low cold voice, he said, “She should think very carefully before she tries.”

Rakshi made a noise of exasperation and left his office in a huff. Sarevok attempted to return to his papers, then threw them down irritably.

He crossed to the window and looked out over Brynnlaw. “Who knew that being the ruler of an island would involve so much paperwork?”

Orsin, the young man who had seemingly appointed himself as Sarevok’s assistant, entered the room. “Lord Sarevok, you have a lady visitor.”

“If that bitch has returned, tell her to go jump in her precious sea!”

“Now there’s a welcome for you,” said a feminine voice.

Sarevok whirled. “Narula! I was not expecting you so soon. I take it the voyage to Athkatla went smoothly?”

“As glass. I took your letters to the temple of Helm and made some fellow swear to deliver them, luckily before the shine on his armor blinded me for life.” She looked around at his office. “You’re full of surprises, you are. I never would have imagined that you would take over Spellhold. Sure you want to live in such a creepy place?”

“It is… convenient. I have an office and reasonably luxurious quarters, there are cells to serve as a jail, rooms for the guards, a meeting room, a kitchen and dining hall. If it has a grim air… perhaps that suits me.”

“Aye, it has everything. Just mind the traps and wizard tricks.”

“I intend to seal off the lower levels. Jarran told me of them, and the mad tests that the Cowled Wizards pretended were to help the afflicted.”

“Speaking of the Cowlies, what if they show up and demand their prison back?”

“I doubt they would be so foolish. But enough of my tedious duties, I wish to talk of other things.”

“Sounds like a fine idea to me. So, why don’t you show me these new quarters of yours, hmm?”

Jarran patted the neck of his horse, then dismounted. He smiled at Jaheira as he took her hand. The couple walked to the edge of the cliff and looked down at the roaring waves below.

Jaheira’s smile was warm as she said, “I am pleased that you feel that you are ready to do this.”

“And I am just happy to have the time alone with you to do it. Is it my imagination, or has every inn we have stopped at had some person begging for help?”

“Such is the price of renown, dearest. All know that Jarran of Candlekeep assists those in need.”

“Does fame mean never being left to eat a meal in peace?”

Jaheira shook her head in amusement and handed him a bundle of books. Jarran reached in and pulled out one labeled Companion Four – Human Female. He took one last glance at the chilling notes contained within, then said, “You were a good friend, Dynaheir, and I hope tales of your deeds made it back to Rashemen. Wherever you are, thank you for your help.” With all his strength he threw the book into the water.

Jaheira nodded sharply as she looked at the book that read Companion Two – Half-breed Female, then flung it into the sea. “I am free of you, Irenicus. May you suffer the torment you richly deserve for all that you did to me and mine.”

Companion Three – Human Male was the next to sink into the waves. Jarran said, “At least Minsc is happy now. I was afraid that he would go insane after Dynaheir’s death.”

Jaheira said soberly, “It was very difficult for him to accept that there was nothing he could have done to save her.”

The bard took his wife’s hand and squeezed it gently. “He wasn’t the only one. We all wondered what we could have changed.” He held out the book titled Companion One – Half-Breed Male.

Jaheira took it and stared out at the sea for a long moment. She gave the notebook a soft kiss and whispered, “Rest well, my Khalid.” Jaheira threw it far out into the water, a few tears escaping as the two of them watched it sink.

Jarran said slowly, “Well, Imoen told me that she burned hers, so that just leaves mine.” As he gripped the book, his knuckles began to whiten.

“Jarran? What is it?”

“Does this… mean anything? The gods took the scars from my body, and I can destroy paper and leather, but can I ever really be rid of Irenicus?”

Jaheira took his face in her hands and turned him to face her. “No. We will always remember our torment.”

“Then thank you for your honesty.”

“Let me finish. We will never forget our pain, but it will fade. It will be a scar upon our souls, but we have lived with scars before, have we not?”

Jarran took one of her hands from the side of his face and pulled it to his lips. With a gentle kiss he murmured, “We have. That is all we can do, go on living with the scars and pain and bad memories. But we can make better memories, happy ones. Our memories together.”

“Yes. Let this moment be one of them, and throw away this terrible reminder of a madman’s obsession. He is long dead, and his evil should pass from this world.”

The bard gave the book one last look, then threw it with all his might. They barely saw the splash as it hit the waves.

Jarran looked out over the sea for many long minutes. Then he turned to his wife and said, “It is time to go.”

“It is indeed.”

#2 Guest_Maneyan_*

Posted 27 May 2006 - 09:25 PM

Aaaawwww.... so sweet.

I especially liked visiting Keldorn again, it's really interesting seeing how he learns to relax.

#3 Guest_Cel_*

Posted 27 May 2006 - 09:39 PM

So Anomen gets to do a lil' haunting every now and then? (I hope he doesn't haunt Sarevok, or that one'll never get his life going - even though it looks like he's making a good start here!)

I like the picnic, it feels very light and sunny and foresty :wink:

The books... so bittersweet.

#4 Guest_Silrana_*

Posted 27 May 2006 - 10:32 PM

Aaaawwww.... so sweet.

Thankee. :wink:

I especially liked visiting Keldorn again, it's really interesting seeing how he learns to relax.

It's always hard for a very active person to learn to take it easy. But he's gradually making the change.

#5 Guest_Silrana_*

Posted 27 May 2006 - 10:39 PM

So Anomen gets to do a lil' haunting every now and then? (I hope he doesn't haunt Sarevok, or that one'll never get his life going - even though it looks like he's making a good start here!)

We'll see. :wink:

I like the picnic, it feels very light and sunny and foresty :D

I thought it was fun. :D

The books... so bittersweet.

Thankee. And thanks for commenting.

#6 Guest_Finduilas_*

Posted 29 May 2006 - 12:30 AM

[quote name="Silrana"]AC318-Circumstance

[quote] Minsc beamed at them as he plopped a large basket onto the ground and said, “We came to talk and decide on a name for our daughter.”

“Minsc,” Aerie chided, “we have not even told them about...” She paused, seeing the smiles on Valygar and Imoen’s faces. “Oh, but you knew already, didn’t you? Rangers!”[/quote]

Awww, how sweet! (But I hope this baby takes more after Aerie than Minsc, or she could be in a for a loooong delivery.)

[quote] “Helm allows me the occasional small diversion from my normal duties, and I felt you needed cheering. Also, I enjoy hearing news of my friends.”

“I cannot do this with frequency, and some… are not yet ready for such a visitation.”[/quote]

No, not quite.

[quote] “Forgotten?” Anomen said with amusement. “My friend, you were already legend when I entered the Order as a wide-eyed squire. You have the admiration of every knight to pass through those doors. Your body may weaken, but the memory of your courage and commitment will outlast your great-grandchildren.”[/quote]

{sniff}

[quote] The aging knight stared at the empty spot, and for a brief moment saw the eye of Helm glow golden against the upholstery. With a smile, Keldorn said, “Visit as often as you wish, my friend. I will be glad of the company.”[/quote]

This was really lovely; so nice to see Anomen again.

[quote] “Umberlee may not, but I will. I shall have my shrine, and if any wish to build churches here, they are free to do so.”

Nearly spitting with outrage, Rakshi snarled, “The Bitch Queen will make you suffer for your arrogance!”

Slowly Sarevok rose from his seat to tower over the priestess. In a low cold voice, he said, “She should think very carefully before she tries.”
[/quote]

I hope he glared here. I've always been certain that Saravok had a really impressive glare. :shock:

[quote] He crossed to the window and looked out over Brynnlaw. “Who knew that being the ruler of an island would involve so much paperwork?”
[/quote]

And this was *before* the invention of the copy machine. Shocking!

[quote] “As glass. I took your letters to the temple of Helm and made some fellow swear to deliver them, luckily before the shine on his armor blinded me for life.” She looked around at his office. “You’re full of surprises, you are. I never would have imagined that you would take over Spellhold. Sure you want to live in such a creepy place?”

“It is… convenient. I have an office and reasonably luxurious quarters, there are cells to serve as a jail, rooms for the guards, a meeting room, a kitchen and dining hall. If it has a grim air… perhaps that suits me.”[/quote]

Perhaps not so much anymore.

[quote] “Does this… mean anything? The gods took the scars from my body, and I can destroy paper and leather, but can I ever really be rid of Irenicus?”

Jaheira took his face in her hands and turned him to face her. “No. We will always remember our torment.”[/quote]

It would be nice if we could discard painful memories that easily.

[quote] “Yes. Let this moment be one of them, and throw away this terrible reminder of a madman’s obsession. He is long dead, and his evil should pass from this world.”[/quote]

Damn right.

Good chapter, as usual, but I'm getting that sinking feeling I get reading the last few pages of I book I love...

#7 Guest_Silrana_*

Posted 29 May 2006 - 03:55 AM

Minsc beamed at them as he plopped a large basket onto the ground and said, “We came to talk and decide on a name for our daughter.”

“Minsc,” Aerie chided, “we have not even told them about...” She paused, seeing the smiles on Valygar and Imoen’s faces. “Oh, but you knew already, didn’t you? Rangers!”

Awww, how sweet! (But I hope this baby takes more after Aerie than Minsc, or she could be in a for a loooong delivery.)

Actually, it could be a bit problematic anyway. Half-avariel are sometimes born with small wings. They never get as big as a full-blooded one's, though. Pretty much the best they can do is glide.

“Helm allows me the occasional small diversion from my normal duties, and I felt you needed cheering. Also, I enjoy hearing news of my friends.”

“I cannot do this with frequency, and some… are not yet ready for such a visitation.”

No, not quite.

Not just Sarevok. I could see Mazzy screaming at the top of her lungs at the moment.

“Forgotten?” Anomen said with amusement. “My friend, you were already legend when I entered the Order as a wide-eyed squire. You have the admiration of every knight to pass through those doors. Your body may weaken, but the memory of your courage and commitment will outlast your great-grandchildren.”

{sniff}

Keldorn is far more famous than he gives himself credit for.

The aging knight stared at the empty spot, and for a brief moment saw the eye of Helm glow golden against the upholstery. With a smile, Keldorn said, “Visit as often as you wish, my friend. I will be glad of the company.”

This was really lovely; so nice to see Anomen again.

Thankee. :lol:

“Umberlee may not, but I will. I shall have my shrine, and if any wish to build churches here, they are free to do so.”

I hope he glared here. I've always been certain that Saravok had a really impressive glare. :)

In a situation like this, the glare goes without saying. :shock:

He crossed to the window and looked out over Brynnlaw. “Who knew that being the ruler of an island would involve so much paperwork?”

And this was *before* the invention of the copy machine. Shocking!

Seeing that I work in government, I sometimes am amazed that trees still survive on this planet.

“As glass. I took your letters to the temple of Helm and made some fellow swear to deliver them, luckily before the shine on his armor blinded me for life.” She looked around at his office. “You’re full of surprises, you are. I never would have imagined that you would take over Spellhold. Sure you want to live in such a creepy place?”

“It is… convenient. I have an office and reasonably luxurious quarters, there are cells to serve as a jail, rooms for the guards, a meeting room, a kitchen and dining hall. If it has a grim air… perhaps that suits me.”

Perhaps not so much anymore.

Maybe so. But Spellhold has potential, and it is already a bit handy place to run things from.

“Does this… mean anything? The gods took the scars from my body, and I can destroy paper and leather, but can I ever really be rid of Irenicus?”

Jaheira took his face in her hands and turned him to face her. “No. We will always remember our torment.”

It would be nice if we could discard painful memories that easily.

I have a few I would dump in a heartbeat.

“Yes. Let this moment be one of them, and throw away this terrible reminder of a madman’s obsession. He is long dead, and his evil should pass from this world.”

Damn right.

:)

Good chapter, as usual, but I'm getting that sinking feeling I get reading the last few pages of I book I love...

Thanks. I'm afraid that's rather correct, though. AC is drawing to a close.

But I still have one or two tricks up my sleeve. :wink:

#8 Guest_Darklion74_*

Posted 31 May 2006 - 02:39 AM

Valygar smiled as he spread out the blanket. “That is the benefit of being a ranger. I have learned where the best places are for relaxing.”

Relaxing? It's about bloody time.

“I do, but… well, it is something to think about for the future.” She gave him a sly grin. “Speaking of the future…”

Valygar raised an eyebrow. “I am listening.”

“I was thinking… how long until we settle down a bit? Because, um, I was wondering about breaking the Corthala curse once and for all.”

Little Immy? A mother? This must be one of the signs of the Apocalypse!

Rangers, both of them, little busibodies getting their noses in where they don't belong. *sniff*

“Come to join me, my dear?” he murmured.

An amused voice said, “I fear Lady Maria is busy elsewhere.”

The paladin’s eyes snapped open. He stared at the occupant of the other chair and said slowly, “Either I am still sleeping, dead, or mad. I would be interested to know which.”

Hallucinations of a young man whom you felt responsible for is not a sign of dementia or madness! It isn't! And I dare challenge anyone to say that it is!

“The knights of the Order sometimes behave as if I am made of Maria’s crystal. The squires... I can no longer demonstrate that which I would like to teach. Is this what a life of devotion comes to? An old man forgotten by the fire?” He shook his head. “Torm help me, I sound like a petulant child.”

Maybe, but I think Keldorn earned that one.

And this is what really disturbs Keldorn, being made into something more than he really is.

“You have already done more than most men ever dream of accomplishing, Sir Keldorn. You taught me a touch of wisdom, which is a mighty feat in itself.”

This... is true. Anomen grew so much in this story. Sad to see him go yet glad to see him come back for these nice fireside chats.

“Lord Sarevok!”

Sarevok sighed inwardly as he looked up from his desk to see Rakshi, the local priestess of Umberlee, glaring fiercely at him. “Rakshi, if this visit is about what I think it is...”

Sarevok - "As one with the Blood of Bhaal, what you call profanity, I call sanctifying. Now be off before we sanctify the island with your broken body, wench!"

“If by ‘profane’ you mean build a shrine to Helm in my home, then yes, I will profane it at will.”

Sarevok - see above comment.

“The people of Brynnlaw worship Umberlee!” she shrieked. “This is a seagoing city, and Umberlee rules the sea.”

Sarevok gave her a hard stare. “You are not that naïve, I am sure. A number of people here worship other gods. They offer tribute to Umberlee to assuage her temper, but their hearts do not belong to her.”

You haven't offered their still beating hearts to her yet! Oh wait, you're not about to. Never mind.

“There are no other shrines or temples in Brynnlaw. Umberlee will not allow it.”

And she is of course free to talk to a mortal demigod of a warrior, such as Sarevok, without risk of being filleted, diced, or skewered... or is she?

Watch as the priestess tries very hard not to mess herself with the sight of such a warrior, unless she has never heard of his reputation.

You accepted the position. Delegate the paperwork to someone if it bothers you that much, ninny. Ummm... Mr. Ninny, Sir.

Jaheira’s smile was warm as she said, “I am pleased that you feel that you are ready to do this.”

“And I am just happy to have the time alone with you to do it. Is it my imagination, or has every inn we have stopped at had some person begging for help?”

“Such is the price of renown, dearest. All know that Jarran of Candlekeep assists those in need.”

Sadly it may, unless you hide somewhere where you're never heard from or seen again. Still, treasure these moments while they last.

Jaheira shook her head in amusement and handed him a bundle of books. Jarran reached in and pulled out one labeled Companion Four – Human Female. He took one last glance at the chilling notes contained within, then said, “You were a good friend, Dynaheir, and I hope tales of your deeds made it back to Rashemen. Wherever you are, thank you for your help.” With all his strength he threw the book into the water.

Rest in peace, Dynaheir, water carry you back to your home of Rashemen.

Jaheira nodded sharply as she looked at the book that read Companion Two – Half-breed Female, then flung it into the sea. “I am free of you, Irenicus. May you suffer the torment you richly deserve for all that you did to me and mine.”

Irenicus - "I'm sorry to say that by being freed from your voice, my torment has ended. Go and heal, leave me to my suffering, alone."

Companion Three – Human Male was the next to sink into the waves. Jarran said, “At least Minsc is happy now. I was afraid that he would go insane after Dynaheir’s death.”

Irenicus - "Oh angst, angst and more angst! Just SHUT UP ALREADY! You're giving me a headache."

Greater Tanari'i - "Hey, human! Time to clean Demogorgon's toes! Get moving!"

Irenicus - "I hate his afterlife."

Jaheira said soberly, “It was very difficult for him to accept that there was nothing he could have done to save her.”

The bard took his wife’s hand and squeezed it gently. “He wasn’t the only one. We all wondered what we could have changed.” He held out the book titled Companion One – Half-Breed Male.

Jaheira took it and stared out at the sea for a long moment. She gave the notebook a soft kiss and whispered, “Rest well, my Khalid.” Jaheira threw it far out into the water, a few tears escaping as the two of them watched it sink.

Rest well, Khalid. Waters carry you to Silvanus, to your eternal verdant home.

Jarran said slowly, “Well, Imoen told me that she burned hers, so that just leaves mine.” As he gripped the book, his knuckles began to whiten.

The bard gave the book one last look, then threw it with all his might. They barely saw the splash as it hit the waves.

Jarran looked out over the sea for many long minutes. Then he turned to his wife and said, “It is time to go.”

“It is indeed.”

Time to head for the future. Irenicus is busy cleaning Demogorgon's toenails, and our heroes have their rewards. I'm eager, yet apprehensive at seeing how you wrap everything up, for I sense you have more than one surprise left for us.

Again, magnificently done my dear.

#9 Guest_Silrana_*

Posted 02 June 2006 - 12:09 AM

Relaxing? It's about bloody time.

I have to go easy on them once in a while.

Little Immy? A mother? This must be one of the signs of the Apocalypse!

Though I bet she'd be fun. "Clean your room? You can do that later, let's go play!"

Rangers, both of them, little busibodies getting their noses in where they don't belong. *sniff*

*chuckles* They don't need to be busybodies, they just used their eyes.

Hallucinations of a young man whom you felt responsible for is not a sign of dementia or madness! It isn't! And I dare challenge anyone to say that it is!

*backs away slowly and tries not to make eye contact*

Maybe, but I think Keldorn earned that one.

It can be very irritating to not be able to do the things you think you should be able to.

And this is what really disturbs Keldorn, being made into something more than he really is.

He never cared about being famous, he just wanted to do a good job. And that's all he wants to inspire people to do.

This... is true. Anomen grew so much in this story. Sad to see him go yet glad to see him come back for these nice fireside chats.

With Anomen, there was a lot of room for growth. I'm glad you liked what I did with his character.

Sarevok - "As one with the Blood of Bhaal, what you call profanity, I call sanctifying. Now be off before we sanctify the island with your broken body, wench!"

*snicker*

Sarevok - see above comment.

AC Sarevok: Indeed.

You haven't offered their still beating hearts to her yet! Oh wait, you're not about to. Never mind.

Er, right. *gulp*

And she is of course free to talk to a mortal demigod of a warrior, such as Sarevok, without risk of being filleted, diced, or skewered... or is she?

Sarevok will let her live... for now.

Watch as the priestess tries very hard not to mess herself with the sight of such a warrior, unless she has never heard of his reputation.

:( :( :)

You accepted the position. Delegate the paperwork to someone if it bothers you that much, ninny. Ummm... Mr. Ninny, Sir.

*Sarevok glares and grumbles*

Sadly it may, unless you hide somewhere where you're never heard from or seen again. Still, treasure these moments while they last.

Jarran: But do I have to rescue every cat stuck in a tree?

Rest in peace, Dynaheir, water carry you back to your home of Rashemen.

In spirit, anyway. Her body is buried outside of Minsc's cabin.

Irenicus - "I'm sorry to say that by being freed from your voice, my torment has ended. Go and heal, leave me to my suffering, alone."

*snerk*

Irenicus - "Oh angst, angst and more angst! Just SHUT UP ALREADY! You're giving me a headache."

Greater Tanari'i - "Hey, human! Time to clean Demogorgon's toes! Get moving!"

Irenicus - "I hate his afterlife."

:)

Rest well, Khalid. Waters carry you to Silvanus, to your eternal verdant home.

He's already there, but he appreciates the thought.

“It is indeed.”

Time to head for the future. Irenicus is busy cleaning Demogorgon's toenails, and our heroes have their rewards. I'm eager, yet apprehensive at seeing how you wrap everything up, for I sense you have more than one surprise left for us.

One small one. :D

Again, magnificently done my dear.

Thankee. And thanks for commenting!

#10 Guest_Majin_Baka_*

Posted 05 June 2006 - 10:13 PM

Great use for Spellhold. :twisted:

#11 Guest_Silrana_*

Posted 06 June 2006 - 03:00 AM

Great use for Spellhold. :)

Hey, why let a big building like that go to waste? It has everything he needs - living quarters, meeting rooms... prison cells. :twisted:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com