Photo

Tnt 166 : Psychopath

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 Weyoun

Posted 24 April 2005 - 11:28 PM

Reviane looked at her with wide open lifeless eyes, a monstrous mockery of her living, joyful self. Reviane's usually rosy skin was now as white as that as a porcelain doll, frozen in a deathmask that was a mixture of fear, pain and disbelief. Her head had been crudely cut from her body, and by the look of the blackened state of the blood, she had been dead for at least two days.

Eck!!

:twisted: Illasera is cruel and mean.

With a rasp, Jaheira whispered. "Only cowards... Only cowards shoot people in the back."

Sarevok: "Such is the way of worthy warriors."
Peri: "Oh yawn. Let's say you are in war, you defeat the enemy and they run back. I say take them down while you can lest they come back with better weapons and better informed. Those kind of 'rules' are luxury for those who can consider war a parlor game of sorts instead of struggle for survival."
(Sarry glares disapprovingly).

Illasera : Don't worry, Sarevok. Laska agrees with you.

Laska : Hey, if they come back with better weapons, fighting will be more fun!

Weyoun : Maybe on a one-on-one LAska, but war is on a somewhat bigger scale.

Yay Jaheira!

Illasera let her go. :twisted:

Oh yeah. Nice to see her sweat, though :wink: Illy is a seriously sick puppy, great job.

Thanks! She's definitely a villian that's fun to write. She came out a lot better than I had hoped. I'm thinking of expanding the role I had originally planned for her.

Thanks for commenting,
---Weyoun
TnT Enhanced Edition: http://www.fanfictio...rds-and-Tempers

---
Sith Warrior - Master, I can sense your anger.

Darth Baras - A blind, comotose lobotomy-patient could sense my anger!

---

"The New Age? It's just the old age stuck in a microwave oven for fifteen seconds" - James Randi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com