Photo

Tnt 140 : Blood money

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Ursula_*

Posted 31 May 2004 - 11:58 PM

Hey! New Tnt! :)

Neighbor and Wey*! Howdy!!!!

Just popping in to check for warm-n-fuzzies. (I'm a wus. I like to see people happy, enjoying life, chilling. It's a problem I have; I can't even watch unhappy TV programs.)

No warm-n-fuzzies tonight. :cry:

I feel very, very, very sad for Imoen. It's a no-win situation for her, is it? To have all her faith in her sister forcibly torn down, for her own good. And Viconia's position is, if anything, worse: to be the one to disillusion the Lady in Pink, to make Imoen, of all people, cry...

This is just a very horrible situation they're all in. :) :cry:

I hope they wind up escaping somehow. ::bites nails::

Well anyway, you distilled the Angst quite effectively in here...all the more deceptively so because of the light-hearted beginning of this chapter. It was imho a Laufey-esque twist.

(Hmm, do you reckon you two are rubbing off on one another w/r/t your styles? Sorry, random thought.)

So anyways, just wanted to let you know I thought this was very well done. Bravo!

--Ursula

____
* No offense intended. There's just a kids spelling mnemonic poem for "i-e" ordering which features the words "neighbor and weigh," and whenever I see your name it just pops to mind. Er, I hope you don't mind... :oops:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com