Photo

Tnt 131 : Learning by doing (mature)

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Weyoun

Posted 29 January 2004 - 11:34 PM

Okay, warning time. :) This story has sex, sexuality, sexual innuendo, a hot tub, positions, veiled descriptions, discussions about personal sexual histories, the works. :) Heh, maybe I should have taken 130 and 131 together and called it 'the forbidden chapter'. :) Still, there's nothing graphic or really obscene, but perhaps goes a bit further than my earlier risque chapters. But that's just the influence of being in the Drow city. It's also quite longer than I expected. Anyway, I hope you like it.

Tnt 131 : Learning by doing

"Hey, Vic," Imoen greeted as Viconia passed by her table as she was having a dinner alone in the common room of the Three Sisters Spire. There was not a sign of the battle which had taken place only a few hours ago, all the blood had been cleaned from the arena and most Drow had returned to their homes. But to be honest, the still shaken Imoen couldn't care less.

"Join you?" Viconia asked, but already took her seat before Imoen could answer.

"I can't believe what Laska did," Imoen said impassionedly as she kept prodding her food with her fork, never eating anything. "I mean, something's really weird with her."

"She's been weird from the day she was born, Imoen," Viconia snorted. "And I don't mean because of the Bhaal-blood."

"She... she wouldn't do that normally, would she?" Imoen sniffed. "I mean, everything's been so weird since that shark-city."

"You mean since Rose died? And that combined with the theft of her spirit," Viconia nodded. "I know. She's not coping well... She doesn't even have the will to cope."

"I just hope she gets over this," Imoen sighed. "We need to find those eggs and get out of here." She sighed, and then took a chocolate bon-bon from a dish and popped it in her mouth.

"What are you doing?!" Viconia said.

"What?" Imoen said as she chewed the delicate bon-bon and swallowed. "I'm just asked the waitress if she'd bring out some chocolates."

As she moved to take another one from the dish, Viconia caught her hand. "Are you mad?!" the Drow hissed.

"Geez, what's the problem?!" Imoen said, then froze. "It's not... poisoned or anything, is it?"

"No... no... no..." Viconia said and gently... ridiculously gently put the chocolate back by holding it with two fingers. "It's not poisoned... but it IS an hideously expensive imported good."

"Oh, come on!" Imoen giggled. "How expensive can it be?! I can get a pound of those things for a few coins on the promenade in Amn."

"We don't have cacao in the Underdark. It's a delicacy only meant for the richest of merchants and the most powerful of matrons," Viconia said.

"So..." Imoen gulped. "It's more expensive than 10 gold?"

"Try 500," Viconia nodded.

"500?!"

"A piece..."

Imoen's eyes turned wide and her voice was more than meek as she admitted : "I, um, I ate twelve..."

"YOU..." Viconia caught herself and spoke in a whisper. "... ate 6000 gold worth of chocolate?!"

"Urmmm, doesn't Phaere pick up the tab for us?"

"I doubt she'll be glad to pay for twelve bon-bons," Viconia said. "Oh, this is grand..."

Imoen started sniffing. "I... I didn't know. I'm sorry, Vic, I just didn't know. I didn't think chocolate would be this expensive."

Viconia sighed, laid her hand on top of Imoen's and squeezed slightly. "It's alright, Imoen. I'll... take care of this. No matter."

"Thanks," Imoen said. "Speaking of Phaere, did you see her collecting Laska after the fight? Do you know where they went?"

"I have a pretty good idea where they went," Viconia muttered.

---

On the very top floor of the Three Sisters Spire was Phaere's private floor. A huge penthouse level filled to the brim with expensive looking furniture, all imported from the surface. Rugs and animal-skins adorned the floor, while a warm seemingly magical fire lit the room. Gold and silver-colored nick-nacks lined the shelves across the room, while soft paintings, all depicting a sexual act, added a final touch. And this was only one room... The bedroom was just behind the room which contained one hell of a jacuzzi. Large windows gave a magnificent view of the city below, but to be honest, Laska had no eye for the city at all.

Laska and Phaere sat at the window, opposite from each other at a table carved from stone. Every inch of the table was carved or adorned with a figure, depiction or any relief. Even though Laska briefly considered it must have taken well over a century to make this table, her thoughts and eyes returned to the very sculpted figure of Phaere, who again wore her decorative platemail... her revealing decorative platemail.

The dinner that Phaere had brought up was delicious and plenty, but Laska was hardly touching it. Instead, Laska watched Phaere eat... watching her soft lips engulf a small piece of rothe-veal, watching her lick some of its juices from it with her tongue. Watching while hoping there wasn't any drool dripping from her own mouth.

"So," Phaere spoke in that throaty voice of hers. "First you rescue me, then you make me and my sisters a lot of money in the arena. You truly are a magnificent female, aren't you."

"If you say so," Laska grinned.

"Modesty?" Phaere chuckled briefly. "Not after that bloody display. You did very well, I say. Mind you, Rivven was a braggart and a bore. He knows his place now, I suppose."

"You knew him?" Laska asked.

"Only met him once," Phaere snorted. "He considered himself irresistible to females. The fool had forgotten that in this society, females decide who ends up in their beds, not the other way around."

"Sounds good to me," Laska grinned and resumed watching Phaere, this time, she watched Phaere's dainty next, fighting the urge to pull her over the table to kiss and lick that neck over and over again. "How did I make you money, then? As I recall, I took 1000 gold from you."

"Ah, but the entrance fees alone were more than enough to cover that," Phaere smiled in a predatory fashion. "And, let's just say that I had enough confidence in you to place a... reasonably large amount of coin on your victory."

"I see," Laska grinned. "I'm glad I inspire such confidence."

"I'm sure to follow your career in this city quite closely," Phaere grinned and put the candle out by pinching it between thumb and index finger. "Now, shall we just skip the pleasantries and get straight to the point of our meeting here."

---

The sounds of straining bed-springs, rustling velvet sheets and stone bedposts sliding over a carpeted floor mixed with two distinct series of moans of pleasure. The moans intensified for a moment and then quieted down to satisfied gasps of breath... but the rustling continued nonetheless.

A few moments later, two heads popped up from under the sheets, attached to two rather sweaty bodies. Phaere grinned at Laska, remembering how the younger female had practically torn her clothes off and carried her too the bedroom. Normally, she wouldn't have allowed such a thing, but Laska was simply too... charming to deny.

Laska in turn, was still hungrily letting her lips roam freely over Phaere's upper body. To Laska, it seemed that Phaere had a no less than perfect body. Phaere was tall, for a Drow, and her lean body seemed perfectly sculpted. She was strong, yet showed no musculature. Her white hair was mid long, yet long enough to create a beautiful contrast between her hair and her ebony skin with a hauntingly beautiful result.

Not to mention that Laska was impressed by Phaere's breasts too... While sliding a hand over Phaere's side she assaulted Phaere's breasts with her lips.

Laska suddenly yelped as she felt a yank from her braid, though. In a sharp mixture of pain and pleasure, Laska allowed Phaere to pull Laska's head away from Phaere's body by the braid. Still pulling harshly on the braid, Phaere steered Laska to lie on her back before hungrily treating Laska to a fierce open-lip kiss before crushing her own body into Laska's, caressing Laska's breasts.

Finally, Phaere broke the kiss and wrapped her arms around Laska's neck, pressing her chest down against Laska's and pinning her grinning lover down to the bed gently, yet firmly.

"My, my," Phaere said while looking down directly into Laska's eyes and very much enjoying the fact that her hot breath on her lover's face. She could see Laska almost grow made with desire... again. "That was certainly... interesting."

Phaere was amused when she noticed a pang of disappointment cross across Laska's eyes.

"Oh, no, no, not like that," Phaere grinned for a moment, before letting her lips brush against Laska for a moment, teasing her by pulling away just before Laska's tongue could pass past her lips. "I am very critical of my lovers and... you're good. Especially for one so young as you."

Phaere grinned as she felt Laska's warm hands caress both her breasts once again, but since Phaere was still pressing down on her, Laska could only touch the sides. Laska certainly seemed to be appreciating her breasts, and Phaere loved to tease her by denying her the pleasure of touching them.

"But," Phaere said as she continued to kiss Laska's neck. "You're a diamond in the rough. You lack subtlety."

"Subtlety?" Laska gasped as she felt Phaere suckle her neck softly.

"When you give pleasure, you give everything... too much at once," Phaere grinned. "You need more... efficiency. You need to learn to take it slowly. If you give too much too fast, we'll need... breathing space. And, well, that can be distracting. The best and only way to share pleasure is when you can go on for hours at a steady pace," she paused a moment to slide down and pay some attention to Laska's breasts. The elf responded to Phaere's ministrations by closing her eyes and enjoying the sensations.

"Solid technique is the key," Phaere grinned. "It is the key to unimaginable pleasures. You are young, but you will learn... from me..."

"From you?" Laska managed to gasp out as pleasure took its hold of her.

"I used to be a pleasure-mistress, Laska," Phaere grinned. "And... as a businesswoman, I am more than willing to make an... investment in you. There'll be many rewards if you prove to be a good pupil. Rewards for both of us."

Phaere slid her hands across Laska's chest and moved downward even still, pausing at Laska's belly-button to flick her tongue across the sensitive flesh. "Let me allow you to... experience one of the advanced techniques."

That said, Phaere moved even further downward and finally completely disappeared underneath the sheets. Immediately, Laska felt her mind being assaulted by waves and waves of intense pleasures. She closed her eyes and let her arms shoot out to her sides to take fistfuls of sheet. She could barely control her writhing body as she threw her head back and let out a deep cry of pleasure as Phaere sent her over the edge in a manner of seconds.

"Oh, all gods in heavens and hells," Laska gasped when her eyesight finally returned and find herself staring in the eyes of a chuckling Phaere who was now lying next to her on her side, supporting her head with her arm while tickling Laska's belly with her free hand.

"I thought you would enjoy that," Phaere chuckled.

"I met my match," Laska gasped. "And I can't feel my legs anymore."

"Well, learning by doing is the best way to learn," Phaere said as she rolled on top of Laska again. "You'll recover in a few moments, and then I'll show you exactly how to do what I just did," she concluded and sealed the deal with a deep kiss.

---

Viconia was relaxing in a soapy hot tub in the private washroom of the party's floor. The water was warm and soothing and, sitting to her neck in the water, Viconia felt herself almost falling asleep. To be honest, it was the first real bath she had had since being washed overboard, and now she was finally able to desalinize her hair.

The door cracked open, and Viconia could see that Imoen, wearing a white robe, had entered the room.

"Heya, Vic," Imoen greeted happily. "Mind if I join you for a bit? I haven't had a bath since..."

"Being washed overboard, yes I know," Viconia grinned. "Hop in."

"Ermm," Imoen said while untying her robe. "Don't look, okay?"

"Nothing I haven't seen before," Viconia sighed. "Don't be such a stuck up."

"For me?" Imoen said, and Viconia found she couldn't resist that pouty smile. Viconia closed her eyes. She heard the robe fall to the ground and felt the displacement of water as Imoen slipped into the large round tub. It was big enough for a party of twelve to fit in comfortable, and Imoen had to do some considerable scooting over to end up sitting next to Viconia. Viconia chuckled when she heard Imoen starting to scrub her hair with the soap.

Opening her eyes, she noticed Imoen was now looking like a strange cross between a Drow and a poofed-up poodle.

"No peeking!" Imoen yelped.

"Too much soap anyway."

"Oh... okay, I guess."

"Do you want me to ravage you now?"

"Huh?" Imoen gulped. "Um, no, no..."

"Just asking."

"How you deal with the, um... perishable delicious goods?"

"Chocolate, you mean? We're in private, you don't have to whisper."

"All the same," Imoen gulped and looked around frantically.

"I took care of it. I talked the waitress into taking the bon-bons off the bill," Viconia said.

"Wow, great! Thanks, Vic!" Imoen smiled and took a moment to kiss Viconia on the cheek. Viconia let out and annoyed grunt and pulled away.

"Yes," Viconia said. "She hadn't been with anyone for a while, so we worked out a deal..."

"You had sex with my waitress?!"

"Yes?" Viconia blinked. "Don't seem so surprised."

"Ermm, thanks, Vic, but... but you really didn't have to do that for me," Imoen stammered. "Geez, I feel so guilty now."

"Don't," Viconia smiled. "Sex is no real sacrifice amongst the Drow."

"Is that why you spend so much time in the pleasure-chambers?" Imoen asked. "You and Laska spend a lot of time there."

"Laska is there for the carnality," Viconia said. "So am I, I suppose, but I am more interested in experiencing the advances in Drow sexuality I've missed over the past 100 years. Besides..."

"Whoops!" Imoen cussed a little. "I dropped the soap!" Immediately, Imoen held her nose and let herself sink underwater. A few moments nothing happened. Then, Viconia felt something brush past her leg. The brush became a caress, much to Viconia's surprise. Finally, Viconia yelped as Imoen's fingers suddenly dug into her calf.

Water splashed aside as an oxygen depraved Imoen rose to the surface and took a deep gasp of air. She stood there for a moment, facing Viconia as she drew in some calm breaths. "I got it," Imoen smiled, but noticed that Viconia had raised her eyebrow. Then, Imoen noticed she was standing up, not sitting down. Parts of her anatomy she'd rather had kept unexposed were now in plain few. Blushing, Imoen covered her chest with her arms and turned away. "Don't look!" Imoen protested.

"You make quite a magnificent Drow, Imoen," Viconia smiled as she moved towards the trembling girl. "You should not be embarrassed about yourself."

"But this is NOT me," Imoen sniffed. "This is just a different shape."

"You are beautiful Imoen, as Drow and as a human," Viconia said. "But I must admit your Drow form is rather... alluring."

"Really?" Imoen asked, let herself sink to her chin in the water and faced Viconia again. "You think I'm beautiful?"

"The Drow appreciate beauty in all its forms, Imoen," Viconia grinned. "Do not dispute that."

"We were talking about the pleasure chambers, right?" Imoen asked. "So, um, have slept with a lot of people, right?"

"I'm a Drow in her late two-hundred-thirties with a sex-life that would put some exceptionally virile rabbits to shame," Viconia chuckled. "What did you expect?"

Imoen giggled for a moment. "Wow, that's an image. Did you, um, ever had a relationship before?"

"I had four," Viconia paused a moment, "well, I suppose you could call them husbands, though there was no love involved. I had simply claimed the men as my possessions and made use of them whenever I wished. I received physical pleasure, and they would rise in station."

"Wow, married four times," Imoen chuckled. "Wait... all at once or one at the time?"

"Number two and number three I had collared at the same time," Viconia said. "They also died at the same time when I finally tired of them. Number one actually dared to make a demand of me, so he had to go as well."

"A demand?" Imoen gulped. "What kinda demand was that."

Viconia sat back and sighed. "He wanted a free day to go to his brother's funeral. I considered it an audacious request and had him buried alive in the casket with his brother for the insult."

"Jeepers," Imoen gasped. "That was... was... wow... pretty harsh."

"I was a very different person, then," Viconia said. "I... I can see the waste and folly of such actions now. My brother was just as shocked as you are now, as I recall."

"Valas, right?" Imoen asked. "He always seems like such a cool guy."

"He... he was," Viconia replied. "I think you would have enjoyed meeting him. In many ways, he kept me from committing to the most heinous of evils back in Menzoberranzan. Turn around..."

"What?" Imoen asked.

"Turn around. You seem a bit tense," Viconia said.

Imoen finally complied, but shivered as Viconia put her hands on her shoulders and slowly started to knead her flesh.

"There are some tight knots here," Viconia said and continued her "You seem to be very tense."

"No kidding," a stiffened and near hyperventilating Imoen spoke as Viconia continued her massage. "So, um, four husbands, then, ey? So, um, how do you, um, feel about... sleeping... relationships with, um, other genders?"

Viconia chuckled for a moment before continued her massage. "Other genders? Well, both are different... both are pleasurable. As for relationships, well, I never had one worth mentioning to begin with."

"Did you ever think about it?" Imoen asked. "When you came to the surface, I mean?"

Viconia chuckled wryly while rubbing Imoen's shoulders once more. "I lived like a Drow the first few years on the surface. Don't blame me for it. I had travelled for decades through the tunnels of the Underdark going from outpost to outpost, feeding of scraps. But I told you about the Calishite caravan I came across when I first set foot on the surface, correct?"

"Yes," Imoen said and closed her eyes as Viconia's nimble fingers worked her magic. "How that pig of a caravan master traded your safety for..."

"... the pleasures of the Drow erotic arts, yes I know," Viconia chuckled. "It wasn't a big sacrifice. Come, let us get out of the water." Imoen almost protested when Viconia withdrew her soothing hands.

A few moments later (after Viconia had to look away again), Imoen and Viconia were dressed in white robes and were in the process of drying and brushing their hair.

"In fact," Viconia chuckled. "For all the good food, the guards, the luxury in trade, I was getting the better part of the deal. Sessions with him never lasted longer than five minutes... and I was getting rather bored, so I had to seek my pleasures elsewhere. Fortunately for me, the caravan master had a rather handsome young son."

"Oh," Imoen blushed. "I can guess I knew what happened next."

"He was young, perhaps twenty, tall and somewhat muscular. He was quite surprised when his father's conversation piece came into his room and started to massage his chest. Even moreso when I used my hands, my lips, my tongue and my body to please him."

"Hands? Lips? Tongue? Body?" Imoen asked.

"Do I have to spell it out for you?" Viconia chuckled.

"What? Oh, um, NO!" Imoen said, then caught herself. "No, no, but I don't need any details."

"I wasn't aware I was giving any," Viconia grinned. "But if you like details, I'd be quite happy to provide...

"NO!!!" Imoen blushed. "Ermm, I meant no."

"Well in that case, let me just say that the shock in his eyes was quite amusing the first time I rode him into ecstasy. I found that he had potential and returned to him almost every night after that, teaching him more and more, until finally, he was at a level I could enjoy pleasure with too. Call it a... mutually beneficial arrangement," Viconia said. "In many ways, I still held on to Drow society and ideals. I ruled the harem with an iron fist and manipulated both father and son. Soon, the caravan went where I directed it too, acquired what I wished them too. All the profits the caravan made were due to my experience as a trade master for House DeVir. I ruled the entire caravan from the shadows... until the caravan master's heart gave out and I was chased away."

"But you've changed," Imoen said. "You're not like that anymore."

"Am I?" Viconia smiled. "I don't feel very changed."

"You, um, have had many encounters with surfacers?" Imoen asked while she brushed her hair.

"When I was younger my house traded in pleasure-slaves. Captured surfacers which were somewhat trained in the erotic arts. We traded them as 'exotic goods'. I had the habit of breaking in these captured servants. Oh, some resisted, but all fell to my skills," Viconia said. "It seems so long ago, and I was so young then."

"And what about surface-women?" Imoen asked, and in her eyes a mixture of fear and determination lit up. "Did you like them too?"

"We drow are ever eager to broaden our... experiences," Viconia winked mysteriously.

"Do you, um, I mean, could you, ummm, well, I," Imoen stammered, but then took a few deep breaths and seemingly calmed down, even though was close to hyperventilating still. "What I mean to ask is, well, could you, um, well, you know, kinda... l, I mean, care for a surface-woman?"

Viconia didn't know what happened next. Maybe it was the closeness of the two at the moment, or maybe it was the elation in Imoen's words. Maybe it was just lust or temporary insanity, but Viconia found herself closing her eyes and bending her head slightly towards Imoen. Imoen, in turn, went stiff as a board with nervousness when she saw Viconia's lips getting closer. She gulped and finally managed to close her eyes and tilt her head slightly, calmly awaiting bliss.

Closer and closer... so close that they could feel each other's breath. Viconia could hear Imoen's heart pounding in her chest, and the Drow felt that her own heart wasn't exactly calm as well. Mere millimeters away, their lips almost touched...

"BLOODY HELL!" Laska shouted as she entered the room. Immediately, Viconia and Imoen pulled away just before their lips touched. Imoen snapped back so quickly that she almost hid her head against the wall, while the normally so dexterous Viconia could barely catch herself by the counter before falling down.

"We were just, um," Imoen stammered, hiding her blush. "We were, um, fishing! YEAH, that's it, we were fishing!"

"Fishing?" Viconia raised an eyebrow.

"Hey, don't ruin it," Imoen hissed to Viconia. But to her relief, Laska seemed to be staggering across the room, not even having noticed there was someone else in there as well.

"Water," Laska stammered and staggered towards it. She dumped into the tub and tumbled forward, taking a nose dive in the water and slowly sliding into it completely.

Viconia and Imoen watched her boots slide into the water... and then nothing else.

"Errmm, isn't she supposed to come up?" Imoen asked. Imoen and Viconia looked at each other and raced towards the tub, fishing around until they hoisted the tired elf up and draped her across the seat.

"Thanks," Laska muttered with closed eyes. "I was too tired to breathe. Phaere just kept going and going and going and going. She's demon, she is... a pure demon... All the gods, what a woman she is..." Laska immediately fell asleep like a rock, leaving Imoen and Viconia to stare at each other.

"So..." Viconia said uncomfortably.

"So..." Imoen said, even more uncomfortably. One look and Viconia knew she just had to get out of there. Every flight-instinct in her mind told her to speed away like a bat out of hell. Luckily, Imoen offered an escape. "So, um, I, um, errr, I... I'm going to bed. Tired."

"Tired yes," Viconia gulped. "Well, um, see you there... I'll make sure Laska doesn't drown here."

"Okay..."

"Zzzzzzzzzz," was Laska's only reply.

---

"I don't know, Keldorn," Viconia sighed as she and Keldorn were sitting in the common room of their luxurious private floor in the Spire. He and Viconia had dragged Laska to her bed. After that, Viconia had undressed and dried her off before making sure she'd sleep it off. After that, she had joined Keldorn for much needed advice. "I just don't know what to... make of this!"

"You have feelings for Imoen," Keldorn said. "That much is obvious."

"Obvious?!" Viconia snarled and rose from her seat. "How can it be obvious?! How am I supposed to know what I feel if I don't understand what those feelings are all about?! This... this is all so confusing," she said as she tossed herself back into the chair.

"These feelings have found a home in you," Keldorn said. "Since you've been on the surface, you have changed. Changed for the better. You have learned the values of friendship and you have seen how special and rewarding love can be. Why not embrace these feelings? You'll never know if you don't acknowledge the feelings."

"I didn't think I had changed, but now I'm not so sure. If I would have known that living on the surface would... taint me so," Viconia started.

"Taint you so?" Now it was Keldorn's turn to frown. "How could you say a thing like that?"

"It's true," Viconia said. "I've become weak. I... I... AH!" she finally snarled. "This is all Imoen's fault!!"

"Ah, yes," Keldorn snorted. "Keep telling yourself that and you might end up believing it."

"Imoen always annoyed me," Viconia said. "I was even more annoyed when Imoen wanted to sleep in my bed when she got back."

"And why did you allow that, then?" Keldorn pressed.

"She... she was... went through something terrible... She was raped... Mentally raped, but raped nonetheless. And, well, I had my... experience in Beregost, I just couldn't..... Look, she didn't want to be alone in the dark and I understood that. And she had always been kind to me before," Viconia said. "I should have been stronger back then and put her out the door! We wouldn't have had this trouble if I had!"

"Is there a problem?"

"OF COURSE THERE IS, YOU MORON!" Viconia blew up again. "What the hell do you think I've been talking to you about for the last half an hour?!"

"I just mean to ask if there really is a problem or if you're just making one up," Keldorn said, seemingly in deep thought.

"I was always so incredibly annoyed with her whenever I'd wake up to her snoring, or to find her arms wrapped around my waist... did you know that she talks in her sleep?!" Viconia snarled. "But... I feel I... acclimatized to it. I'd miss it, if she were gone. I'd miss those... little things. Imoen has this charming naivety, and yet she's so wise at other times."

"Do you think you're in love with her?" Keldorn asked.

"I... I don't even know what being in love is supposed to feel like," Viconia said. "How am I supposed to know this? I do know that she seems to be charmed by me. Her thinly veiled flirts and clumsy questions about my private life and wishes for the future are... charming as well."

"It is obvious young Imoen is interested in you, Viconia," Keldorn said. "Would you not be interested in taking the next step? Would you be willing to dedicate yourself to a single person?"

"Love and sex are two different things," Viconia said. "Let's get that absolutely clear. If sex and love were the same my life would have been one big mushy romance-novel. In any case, I would certainly not mind pleasuring her on a regular basis, no strings attached."

"Well," Keldorn broke in. "What I meant was..."

"I know, I know," Viconia sighed. "I have to admit I would not enjoy casting Imoen aside like I have done to so many before. She won't be able to help me understand love either. What she considers love and relationships come from those horrible romance novels. Helen Heaving and Cutebut McPinch and all that."

"You can learn from each other," Keldorn smiled. "Believe me, a relationship can be a very bumpy road, but often a rewarding one. Learning by doing is the best way."

"Tonight I almost kissed her," Viconia said. "I've kissed many a lover before, but... this... this was something else. And that's frightening!"

"I... I... just don't know what to do," Viconia said. "Part of me is too afraid to... but another part of me wants to try to... love her. And it certainly doesn't help that I find Imoen's new Drow form incredibly attractive. I... I have changed a lot over the last few years. I've a new faith, a place to live, unique and tight friendships. I would have never gotten all of those if I had been too afraid to adapt. Maybe... just maybe..."

"It never is easy," Keldorn said. "But it is a decision you have to make on your own."

"I have a better idea," Viconia grinned and fished a coin from her pocket. "Let's decide this the Tymoran way. Heads, I pursue Imoen. Tails, I'll rebuff her advances."

The coin twisted into the air, seemingly taking forever to reach its peak. Then, the spinning coin dropped fast only to land on the ground. To Keldorn's surprise, the coin landed exactly on it's side at a perfect 90 degree angle with the floor.

"Well," Viconia flashed a miniscule smile and walked towards the door. "That settles that. Typical!"

---

Carefully opening the door to the room she shared with Imoen, Viconia was relieved to find out that Imoen was indeed already asleep. As usual, she was lying on her side facing the window. Quickly and quietly, Viconia changed into her nightshift and crawled into bed.

After pulling the covers over her, she found herself moving towards Imoen again, almost against her will. Viconia couldn't resist Imoen's warmth and decided to wrap her arms around Imoen's waist, something Imoen had done to her almost every night. She had to admit it was quite a pleasant feeling... until the sleeping girl elbowed her in the gut quite sharply.

Letting out an indignant 'oof', Viconia grumbled and rolled away. Scant few minutes later, the sleeping girl wrapped her arms around Viconia's waist and pressed against her. With a sigh, Viconia resigned to her fate.

Pheh! Thanks for reading! I'll get back to commenting tomorrow, since I, well, spent all day writing this monstrosity of a chapter and I'm quite tired now. :)

---Weyoun
TnT Enhanced Edition: http://www.fanfictio...rds-and-Tempers

---
Sith Warrior - Master, I can sense your anger.

Darth Baras - A blind, comotose lobotomy-patient could sense my anger!

---

"The New Age? It's just the old age stuck in a microwave oven for fifteen seconds" - James Randi

#2 Guest_Userunfriendly_*

Posted 30 January 2004 - 01:08 AM

Okay, warning time. :) This story has sex, sexuality, sexual innuendo, a hot tub, positions, veiled descriptions, discussions about personal sexual histories, the works. :) Heh, maybe I should have taken 130 and 131 together and called it 'the forbidden chapter'. :) Still, there's nothing graphic or really obscene, but perhaps goes a bit further than my earlier risque chapters. But that's just the influence of being in the Drow city. It's also quite longer than I expected. Anyway, I hope you like it.

like lambada, the forbidden dance??? :wink:

YAY!!! whoo hoo!!!

"I can't believe what Laska did," Imoen said impassionedly as she kept prodding her food with her fork, never eating anything. "I mean, something's really weird with her."

yeah...but you know, she's not in a comfortable place herself...her soul's been extracted too...urm...buddy, how come imoen seems...ok, but lasky really lost it??? wait, she wasn't ok at all when she first got back...it took sister love to bring her back...is that what laska really needs right now???

As she moved to take another one from the dish, Viconia caught her hand. "Are you mad?!" the Drow hissed.

no, just a sweet tooth...

:D :D :P :P :P urm...how expensive are turnips??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

"500?!"

holy cow...

"YOU..." Viconia caught herself and spoke in a whisper. "... ate 6000 gold worth of chocolate?!"

:P :P :P now why doesn't that surprise me??? :wink:

so does everyone in the city, who aren't deaf... :) :) :)

On the very top floor of the Three Sisters Spire was Phaere's private floor. A huge penthouse level filled to the brim with expensive looking furniture, all imported from the surface. Rugs and animal-skins adorned the floor, while a warm seemingly magical fire lit the room. Gold and silver-colored nick-nacks lined the shelves across the room, while soft paintings, all depicting a sexual act, added a final touch. And this was only one room... The bedroom was just behind the room which contained one hell of a jacuzzi. Large windows gave a magnificent view of the city below, but to be honest, Laska had no eye for the city at all.

:P :P :P lets just have the medical team on standby, eh??? :roll:

The dinner that Phaere had brought up was delicious and plenty, but Laska was hardly touching it. Instead, Laska watched Phaere eat... watching her soft lips engulf a small piece of rothe-veal, watching her lick some of its juices from it with her tongue. Watching while hoping there wasn't any drool dripping from her own mouth.

i wouldn't count on that... :)

"Only met him once," Phaere snorted. "He considered himself irresistible to females. The fool had forgotten that in this society, females decide who ends up in their beds, not the other way around."

so what if its two girls??? :) :) :( take turns??? :D

"Sounds good to me," Laska grinned and resumed watching Phaere, this time, she watched Phaere's dainty next, fighting the urge to pull her over the table to kiss and lick that neck over and over again. "How did I make you money, then? As I recall, I took 1000 gold from you."

2 bon bons... :wink:

"Ah, but the entrance fees alone were more than enough to cover that," Phaere smiled in a predatory fashion. "And, let's just say that I had enough confidence in you to place a... reasonably large amount of coin on your victory."

and the next time she fights, the crowd will be even bigger...will she fight that beholder??? what about lasaonar??? he's got rediculous amount of hit points...

The sounds of straining bed-springs, rustling velvet sheets and stone bedposts sliding over a carpeted floor mixed with two distinct series of moans of pleasure. The moans intensified for a moment and then quieted down to satisfied gasps of breath... but the rustling continued nonetheless.

good thing they make strong beds in the underdark.. :roll:

A few moments later, two heads popped up from under the sheets, attached to two rather sweaty bodies. Phaere grinned at Laska, remembering how the younger female had practically torn her clothes off and carried her too the bedroom. Normally, she wouldn't have allowed such a thing, but Laska was simply too... charming to deny.

oh yeah!!! :D

Finally, Phaere broke the kiss and wrapped her arms around Laska's neck, pressing her chest down against Laska's and pinning her grinning lover down to the bed gently, yet firmly.

so phaere likes to be on top... :D

"Oh, no, no, not like that," Phaere grinned for a moment, before letting her lips brush against Laska for a moment, teasing her by pulling away just before Laska's tongue could pass past her lips. "I am very critical of my lovers and... you're good. Especially for one so young as you."

natural talent and aptitude...plus lots of practice... :D

That said, Phaere moved even further downward and finally completely disappeared underneath the sheets. Immediately, Laska felt her mind being assaulted by waves and waves of intense pleasures. She closed her eyes and let her arms shoot out to her sides to take fistfuls of sheet. She could barely control her writhing body as she threw her head back and let out a deep cry of pleasure as Phaere sent her over the edge in a manner of seconds.

rose is going to get such a pleasant surprise when they return to the surface!!! :( :P :P

wow...whew!!! :P :P :P

"Well, learning by doing is the best way to learn," Phaere said as she rolled on top of Laska again. "You'll recover in a few moments, and then I'll show you exactly how to do what I just did," she concluded and sealed the deal with a deep kiss.

like i said, rose is going to have such a pleasant surprise... :wink:

:P :P :P

Opening her eyes, she noticed Imoen was now looking like a strange cross between a Drow and a poofed-up poodle.

and with pink hair!!! :roll:

Imoen: YES!!!

lie!!!

"Just asking."

another lie!!!

and enjoyed it!

"Laska is there for the carnality," Viconia said. "So am I, I suppose, but I am more interested in experiencing the advances in Drow sexuality I've missed over the past 100 years. Besides..."

so its research??? imoen is very lucky... :wink:

"Whoops!" Imoen cussed a little. "I dropped the soap!" Immediately, Imoen held her nose and let herself sink underwater. A few moments nothing happened. Then, Viconia felt something brush past her leg. The brush became a caress, much to Viconia's surprise. Finally, Viconia yelped as Imoen's fingers suddenly dug into her calf.

what was she really going for, her butt??? :(

"I'm a Drow in her late two-hundred-thirties with a sex-life that would put some exceptionally virile rabbits to shame," Viconia chuckled. "What did you expect?"

rabbits..hee hee!!! :wink:

"I had four," Viconia paused a moment, "well, I suppose you could call them husbands, though there was no love involved. I had simply claimed the men as my possessions and made use of them whenever I wished. I received physical pleasure, and they would rise in station."

rise...urm...interesting choice of words here... :(

"No kidding," a stiffened and near hyperventilating Imoen spoke as Viconia continued her massage. "So, um, four husbands, then, ey? So, um, how do you, um, feel about... sleeping... relationships with, um, other genders?"

urm... :wink:

"Hands? Lips? Tongue? Body?" Imoen asked.

my, immy, isn't it getting a bit hot in here??? :roll:

"What? Oh, um, NO!" Imoen said, then caught herself. "No, no, but I don't need any details."

just want them... :(

"When I was younger my house traded in pleasure-slaves. Captured surfacers which were somewhat trained in the erotic arts. We traded them as 'exotic goods'. I had the habit of breaking in these captured servants. Oh, some resisted, but all fell to my skills," Viconia said. "It seems so long ago, and I was so young then."

:shock: :shock: :shock:

"And what about surface-women?" Imoen asked, and in her eyes a mixture of fear and determination lit up. "Did you like them too?"

go immy go!!!

"Do you, um, I mean, could you, ummm, well, I," Imoen stammered, but then took a few deep breaths and seemingly calmed down, even though was close to hyperventilating still. "What I mean to ask is, well, could you, um, well, you know, kinda... l, I mean, care for a surface-woman?"

she means "me".... :wink:

Viconia didn't know what happened next. Maybe it was the closeness of the two at the moment, or maybe it was the elation in Imoen's words. Maybe it was just lust or temporary insanity, but Viconia found herself closing her eyes and bending her head slightly towards Imoen. Imoen, in turn, went stiff as a board with nervousness when she saw Viconia's lips getting closer. She gulped and finally managed to close her eyes and tilt her head slightly, calmly awaiting bliss.

YAY!!! whoo hoo!!!

"BLOODY HELL!" Laska shouted as she entered the room. Immediately, Viconia and Imoen pulled away just before their lips touched. Imoen snapped back so quickly that she almost hid her head against the wall, while the normally so dexterous Viconia could barely catch herself by the counter before falling down.

i knew that would happen!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

"We were just, um," Imoen stammered, hiding her blush. "We were, um, fishing! YEAH, that's it, we were fishing!"

for the soap??? :roll:

"Thanks," Laska muttered with closed eyes. "I was too tired to breathe. Phaere just kept going and going and going and going. She's demon, she is... a pure demon... All the gods, what a woman she is..." Laska immediately fell asleep like a rock, leaving Imoen and Viconia to stare at each other.

she's the energizer bunny of love!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

"I didn't think I had changed, but now I'm not so sure. If I would have known that living on the surface would... taint me so," Viconia started.

she's scared of the unknown... :cry:

"I know, I know," Viconia sighed. "I have to admit I would not enjoy casting Imoen aside like I have done to so many before. She won't be able to help me understand love either. What she considers love and relationships come from those horrible romance novels. Helen Heaving and Cutebut McPinch and all that."

hee hee!!!! :( :D :D

The coin twisted into the air, seemingly taking forever to reach its peak. Then, the spinning coin dropped fast only to land on the ground. To Keldorn's surprise, the coin landed exactly on it's side at a perfect 90 degree angle with the floor.

"Well," Viconia flashed a miniscule smile and walked towards the door. "That settles that. Typical!"

divine joke... :roll: :roll: :roll:

After pulling the covers over her, she found herself moving towards Imoen again, almost against her will. Viconia couldn't resist Imoen's warmth and decided to wrap her arms around Imoen's waist, something Imoen had done to her almost every night. She had to admit it was quite a pleasant feeling... until the sleeping girl elbowed her in the gut quite sharply.

awwww....

Letting out an indignant 'oof', Viconia grumbled and rolled away. Scant few minutes later, the sleeping girl wrapped her arms around Viconia's waist and pressed against her. With a sigh, Viconia resigned to her fate.

hee hee!!!!!!!

Pheh! Thanks for reading! I'll get back to commenting tomorrow, since I, well, spent all day writing this monstrosity of a chapter and I'm quite tired now. :D

great chapter!!!!!!

i liked it...its nice how you made the romance between imoen and viccy tentative, with a lot of angst to be worked out...

---Weyoun

more soon!!!!!!!!

#3 Guest_AlphaMonkey_*

Posted 30 January 2004 - 05:16 AM

"Oh, come on!" Imoen giggled. "How expensive can it be?! I can get a pound of those things for a few coins on the promenade in Amn."

Or, several pounds for more than "a few" coins... I imagine it was more often bulk purchases than anything else. :)

Fast mental math, Viconia! I'm impressed! I don't know very many people who can do arithmetic that fast...

Well, actually, no... 12 times 5 is 60, so... ok, never mind... :)

The bedroom was just behind the room which contained one hell of a jacuzzi.

Is it a jacuzzi filled with rum?! Is it a jaboozie?!

(Grumble)

Curse that Pete Abrams and his silly webcomic...

"When you give pleasure, you give everything... too much at once," Phaere grinned. "You need more... efficiency. You need to learn to take it slowly. If you give too much too fast, we'll need... breathing space. And, well, that can be distracting. The best and only way to share pleasure is when you can go on for hours at a steady pace,"

(Chuckle) It's all about the stamina, ain't it?

:)

Nice. :)

To be honest, it was the first real bath she had had since being washed overboard, and now she was finally able to desalinize her hair.

Take care of those split ends, Viccy...

Awwww... she's so... naive that it's endearing...

"Ermm, thanks, Vic, but... but you really didn't have to do that for me," Imoen stammered. "Geez, I feel so guilty now."

"And... um... door hinge?"

"No, no..."

"Guess the song's over, then..."

"Guess so..."

"Ok... back to work..."

"Well, gee... I feel a little guilty now..."

:D

that would put some exceptionally virile rabbits to shame,

Good analogy! :)

By the way... "dropped the soap?"

I thought they only used that in prison...

:) Poor kid... she really doesn't need to hear this.

Viconia: "Well, to be honest, I actually -don't- remember that much... though I do, vaguely, remember being upside down a lot..."

Imoen (Hands over ears): "I'm NOT listening!"

"I was always so incredibly annoyed with her whenever I'd wake up to her snoring, or to find her arms wrapped around my waist... did you know that she talks in her sleep?!"

(Smirk) According to you, she also snores like a circular saw. :(

Sure it wasn't some silly mind flayer in the room playing around with telekinetic powers? :D

Pheh! Thanks for reading! I'll get back to commenting tomorrow, since I, well, spent all day writing this monstrosity of a chapter and I'm quite tired now.

Hmmm... Phaere been chasing YOU, too? :D

#4 Guest_Oryx_*

Posted 30 January 2004 - 07:26 AM

Okay, warning time. :) This story has sex, sexuality, sexual innuendo, a hot tub, positions, veiled descriptions, discussions about personal sexual histories, the works. :) Heh, maybe I should have taken 130 and 131 together and called it 'the forbidden chapter'. :( Still, there's nothing graphic or really obscene, but perhaps goes a bit further than my earlier risque chapters. But that's just the influence of being in the Drow city. It's also quite longer than I expected. Anyway, I hope you like it.

Hey, no worries, sex is a basic part of life. Anyone who says diferent needs more. :D

'Love' was great, while I expect this is less than romantic I'm sure it'll be just as tasetful.

"Hey, Vic," Imoen greeted as Viconia passed by her table as she was having a dinner alone in the common room of the Three Sisters Spire. There was not a sign of the battle which had taken place only a few hours ago, all the blood had been cleaned from the arena and most Drow had returned to their homes. But to be honest, the still shaken Imoen couldn't care less.

Oh no....this isn't gonna be a Vic and Immy thing, is it? Is this your rebuff to Phillip Athans? (I never read, but I heard about the Im and Phaere thing.

"You mean since Rose died? And that combined with the theft of her spirit," Viconia nodded. "I know. She's not coping well... She doesn't even have the will to cope."

poor Rose :)

well, maybe eventually she can find love with Viccy or someone else :D

"I just hope she gets over this," Imoen sighed. "We need to find those eggs and get out of here." She sighed, and then took a chocolate bon-bon from a dish and popped it in her mouth.

lol

"What are you doing?!" Viconia said.

uhoh...ecstasy?

eek!

"500?!"

"A piece..."

Imoen's eyes turned wide and her voice was more than meek as she admitted : "I, um, I ate twelve..."

OMG!!!

LOL! So Immy!

"Thanks," Imoen said. "Speaking of Phaere, did you see her collecting Laska after the fight? Do you know where they went?"

the 'PCs'

---

ah yes....Phaera and the Bspawn

I don't know whether she propositions femmes in-game...but you're right, she should

Laska and Phaere sat at the window, opposite from each other at a table carved from stone. Every inch of the table was carved or adorned with a figure, depiction or any relief. Even though Laska briefly considered it must have taken well over a century to make this table, her thoughts and eyes returned to the very sculpted figure of Phaere, who again wore her decorative platemail... her revealing decorative platemail.

Okay, sorry, but the 'revealing armor' - cleavage platemail, chain bikini, etc - I just *hate*. Maybe I can buy it's like her ceremonial armor (and obviously a statue can be whatever), but..urg....

yikes

I like this. I feel that far too often, story protaganist are portrayed as too passive, and the lovers come to them. It's nice just to see human (forgive the term :) ) raw desire on her part.

"I'm sure to follow your career in this city quite closely," Phaere grinned and put the candle out by pinching it between thumb and index finger. "Now, shall we just skip the pleasantries and get straight to the point of our meeting here."

errr, yes...

hmm

"But," Phaere said as she continued to kiss Laska's neck. "You're a diamond in the rough. You lack subtlety."

She's right. I don't generally think of 'subtle' when I think of Laska.

"I used to be a pleasure-mistress, Laska," Phaere grinned. "And... as a businesswoman, I am more than willing to make an... investment in you. There'll be many rewards if you prove to be a good pupil. Rewards for both of us."

Hmm...'indecent proposal', indeed

I guess it's lucky Laska is an elf....her body only changed color, so it's not like it will inhibit her developed skills/instincts in bed

---

Viconia was relaxing in a soapy hot tub in the private washroom of the party's floor. The water was warm and soothing and, sitting to her neck in the water, Viconia felt herself almost falling asleep. To be honest, it was the first real bath she had had since being washed overboard, and now she was finally able to desalinize her hair.

The door cracked open, and Viconia could see that Imoen, wearing a white robe, had entered the room.

eek! :D

"For me?" Imoen said, and Viconia found she couldn't resist that pouty smile. Viconia closed her eyes. She heard the robe fall to the ground and felt the displacement of water as Imoen slipped into the large round tub. It was big enough for a party of twelve to fit in comfortable, and Imoen had to do some considerable scooting over to end up sitting next to Viconia. Viconia chuckled when she heard Imoen starting to scrub her hair with the soap.

lol

"No peeking!" Imoen yelped.

Who cares? It's an illusionary body anyway.

"Too much soap anyway."

"Oh... okay, I guess."

"Just asking."

LOL

"I took care of it. I talked the waitress into taking the bon-bons off the bill," Viconia said.

'talked'?

"Wow, great! Thanks, Vic!" Imoen smiled and took a moment to kiss Viconia on the cheek. Viconia let out and annoyed grunt and pulled away.

"Yes," Viconia said. "She hadn't been with anyone for a while, so we worked out a deal..."

ha! I knew it!

it's the medium of exchange in the Underdark, after all

more like 'currency'

eh?

it's like prison...don't get the soap!

"We were talking about the pleasure chambers, right?" Imoen asked. "So, um, have slept with a lot of people, right?"

nice segue....

yeah, she has, somehow

LOL! Nice Metaphor.

also, nice to get Viccy's age. Sounds about right..if you said she came to the surface about 1300, and she musta been 110 or whatever elf/drow adult is then. She'd be 200 or more. I always took her for one of the oldest NPCs. Maybe Kivan, too. Or maybe Kivan just seems old cuz he's depressed.

Viconia sat back and sighed. "He wanted a free day to go to his brother's funeral. I considered it an audacious request and had him buried alive in the casket with his brother for the insult."

yikes!

and yet....so clever

in the Underdark, you could bury peopel sideways!

"Valas, right?" Imoen asked. "He always seems like such a cool guy."

lol

ah yes, the massage

there's only 1 other

"In fact," Viconia chuckled. "For all the good food, the guards, the luxury in trade, I was getting the better part of the deal. Sessions with him never lasted longer than five minutes... and I was getting rather bored, so I had to seek my pleasures elsewhere. Fortunately for me, the caravan master had a rather handsome young son."

LOL

woohoo!

"Oh," Imoen blushed. "I can guess I knew what happened next."

"He was young, perhaps twenty, tall and somewhat muscular. He was quite surprised when his father's conversation piece came into his room and started to massage his chest. Even moreso when I used my hands, my lips, my tongue and my body to please him."

she knows her stuff

"Well in that case, let me just say that the shock in his eyes was quite amusing the first time I rode him into ecstasy. I found that he had potential and returned to him almost every night after that, teaching him more and more, until finally, he was at a level I could enjoy pleasure with too. Call it a... mutually beneficial arrangement," Viconia said. "In many ways, I still held on to Drow society and ideals. I ruled the harem with an iron fist and manipulated both father and son. Soon, the caravan went where I directed it too, acquired what I wished them too. All the profits the caravan made were due to my experience as a trade master for House DeVir. I ruled the entire caravan from the shadows... until the caravan master's heart gave out and I was chased away."

bah! why not get the son to 'buy' you?

Get to the point, Immy :)

Oh c'mon, Las, hypocrite much?

fishing for tonsils?

lol

"I have a better idea," Viconia grinned and fished a coin from her pocket. "Let's decide this the Tymoran way. Heads, I pursue Imoen. Tails, I'll rebuff her advances."

heh

well shit!

Pheh! Thanks for reading! I'll get back to commenting tomorrow, since I, well, spent all day writing this monstrosity of a chapter and I'm quite tired now. :D

It was fine and dandy...not nearly as explicit as I expected from the warning.

---Weyoun

#5 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 30 January 2004 - 04:49 PM

Okay, warning time. :D This story has sex, sexuality, sexual innuendo, a hot tub, positions, veiled descriptions, discussions about personal sexual histories, the works. :D Heh, maybe I should have taken 130 and 131 together and called it 'the forbidden chapter'. :P Still, there's nothing graphic or really obscene, but perhaps goes a bit further than my earlier risque chapters. But that's just the influence of being in the Drow city. It's also quite longer than I expected. Anyway, I hope you like it.

And thus Weyoun’s great descend into depravity continues… :D

"She... she wouldn't do that normally, would she?" Imoen sniffed. "I mean, everything's been so weird since that shark-city."

I don’t know what they can do to get through to her… and after that display in the arena, I would certainly be terrified to even try to get through to her…

"No... no... no..." Viconia said and gently... ridiculously gently put the chocolate back by holding it with two fingers. "It's not poisoned... but it IS an hideously expensive imported good."

I doubt the drow have direct trade links with Maztica, do they?

"A piece..."

Theo: *white as chalk* It’s good that we escaped without paying our tab at the tavern… I shudder to think of the sum there… :twisted:

She probably wanted to join in and was snubbed… :wink:

It’s good that you mention that it is only decorative… but it sure looks good on her :P

Heh, I spent some time wondering what you meant there, I guess ‘neck’ :P

You’re supposed to lick your fingers before putting the candle out in that way…

It might have be connected to the fact that Laska is perhaps one of her rare *willing* partners… it does make some difference.

Theo: That’s impressive… but I don’t think it’s really much fun if it ends in a few seconds… right, Jae? Oww! Why did she slap me?

Well, Wey, we’ve been waiting on the Laska-Phaere scene and you sure as hell did not disappoint us! Well done!! :)

LOL! That’s certainly a disturbing image!

Huh??? :)

Like, duh! And she probably enjoyed it too…

Theo: Until they discard the concept of male as a tool with which to please a female, I’m not interested in anything of Drow sexuality. Heh, now as for some druidic lore on these matters… yes, indeed… :D

Argh… the famous soap joke… I’ve got one coming up fairly soon in ‘Rush’ :roll:

Geez, overstatement, much?

The rabbits beat her at the reproduction rate, easily at that. :P

*snarl*

Oh, Vic is not discriminating, that’s for sure.

Quite a nice little twist on the good old story…

"But you've changed," Imoen said. "You're not like that anymore."

No? I’ve lost count of how many different persons Viconia has screwed since they got onto the ship to Spellhold… :D

Closer and closer... so close that they could feel each other's breath. Viconia could hear Imoen's heart pounding in her chest, and the Drow felt that her own heart wasn't exactly calm as well. Mere millimeters away, their lips almost touched...

LOL! Tough luck… now, hopefully Laska won’t mutilate Vic beyond recognition…

Theo: You gotta love those high constitution scores… *looks longingly at his 17-Con druidess* :roll: :evil:

"It's true," Viconia said. "I've become weak. I... I... AH!" she finally snarled. "This is all Imoen's fault!!"

Riiiiiight… Viconia’s usual problem… you know, I’m really glad that Vic enters this relationship with the deity-switch already behind her back…

"OF COURSE THERE IS, YOU MORON!" Viconia blew up again. "What the hell do you think I've been talking to you about for the last half an hour?!"

"I just mean to ask if there really is a problem or if you're just making one up," Keldorn said, seemingly in deep thought.

If there is, she sure is exaggerating on that…

"Love and sex are two different things," Viconia said. "Let's get that absolutely clear. If sex and love were the same my life would have been one big mushy romance-novel. In any case, I would certainly not mind pleasuring her on a regular basis, no strings attached."

Err… that’s romantic… :D

Blergh… my Imoen appears to be a little more wiser than yours… :D

Cool idea… it’s been long since her worship of Tymora was in any way mentioned…

Guess that Tymora does not want to take a decision for Viconia. :wink:

Pheh! Thanks for reading! I'll get back to commenting tomorrow, since I, well, spent all day writing this monstrosity of a chapter and I'm quite tired now. :)

Very cool chapter! I liked the Viconia-Keldorn talk in particular – after those scenes of sex and sexual innuendo, I was really craving for something a bit more serious and that was exactly what was needed.

I now have a slight fear that the group may grow to enjoy Ust Natha so much that they decide to stay here… they seem to have forgotten about the dragon’s eggs already :D

#6 Guest_TheBeastlordJohnny_*

Posted 30 January 2004 - 05:40 PM

Okay, warning time. This story has sex, sexuality, sexual innuendo, a hot tub, positions, veiled descriptions, discussions about personal sexual histories, the works. Heh, maybe I should have taken 130 and 131 together and called it 'the forbidden chapter'. Still, there's nothing graphic or really obscene, but perhaps goes a bit further than my earlier risque chapters. But that's just the influence of being in the Drow city. It's also quite longer than I expected. Anyway, I hope you like it.

Oh trust me. I will.

Two, Four Six, Eight, Weyoun's Lovescenes Always Great!

There was not a sign of the battle which had taken place only a few hours ago, all the blood had been cleaned from the arena and most Drow had returned to their homes. But to be honest, the still shaken Imoen couldn't care less.

That must have taken much expense in slave labour. Do you know how hard it is to remove dried blood from granite flooring?

What's the odds she's going to start writing bad poetry?

Lolth Almighty. I'd be several hundred thousand in hock by now if that was the case!

So do we.

On the very top floor of the Three Sisters Spire was Phaere's private floor. A huge penthouse level filled to the brim with expensive looking furniture, all imported from the surface. Rugs and animal-skins adorned the floor, while a warm seemingly magical fire lit the room. Gold and silver-colored nick-nacks lined the shelves across the room, while soft paintings, all depicting a sexual act, added a final touch.

I wonder if Phaere knows the Italian Chandelier position.

Even though Laska briefly considered it must have taken well over a century to make this table, her thoughts and eyes returned to the very sculpted figure of Phaere, who again wore her decorative platemail... her revealing decorative platemail.

What a magnificent lady Phaere is. The very same magnificent lady who single-handedly relaunched the fashion for gros nichons dans un petit bustier.

The dinner that Phaere had brought up was delicious and plenty, but Laska was hardly touching it. Instead, Laska watched Phaere eat... watching her soft lips engulf a small piece of rothe-veal, watching her lick some of its juices from it with her tongue.

Eat up Laska... and don't worry about your calorie intake, Phaere will see that you burn it off properly...

Kandron: "I knew someone like that. He'd saunter up to women and say something like, 'the name's Tathlyn, but the ladies back home call me LongHorn...'"

"Sounds good to me," Laska grinned and resumed watching Phaere, this time, she watched Phaere's dainty next, fighting the urge to pull her over the table to kiss and lick that neck over and over again.

Quit the preamble and jump her, damn it! She wants you and you want her, it's not rocket science!

Translation: "Let's cut the crap and do it right now on the desk."

Hmm... Quite.

Laska suddenly yelped as she felt a yank from her braid, though. In a sharp mixture of pain and pleasure, Laska allowed Phaere to pull Laska's head away from Phaere's body by the braid. Still pulling harshly on the braid, Phaere steered Laska to lie on her back before hungrily treating Laska to a fierce open-lip kiss before crushing her own body into Laska's, caressing Laska's breasts.

"Viconia's probably asleep by now. Do you want her to see you like this?"

"Like how?"

"Like this!"

"When you give pleasure, you give everything... too much at once," Phaere grinned. "You need more... efficiency. You need to learn to take it slowly. If you give too much too fast, we'll need... breathing space. And, well, that can be distracting. The best and only way to share pleasure is when you can go on for hours at a steady pace," she paused a moment to slide down and pay some attention to Laska's breasts. The elf responded to Phaere's ministrations by closing her eyes and enjoying the sensations.

And it also burns off the calories faster.

"Nothing I haven't seen before," Viconia sighed. "Don't be such a stuck up."

Viconia's been seeing a lot of Imoen. Almost all of her, in fact.

Gotta love Drow high society. I wonder what would happen if someone introduced one of them to the pox?

Kandron: "Lolth almighty... I'm 266 and I've not scored since being exiled. I think I need to catch up, don't you?"

I received physical pleasure, and they would rise in station.

And Viconia would gladly await their entry.

Sorry. Terrible quip.

"Number two and number three I had collared at the same time," Viconia said. "They also died at the same time when I finally tired of them. Number one actually dared to make a demand of me, so he had to go as well."

Ahh, the magic of married life...

Did you catch any crabs? :twisted:

Love is not the urge to copulate every five seconds. That's called a fast track to friction burns.

That physically shouldn't happen, because the friction of the coin and the floor would be overcome by the inertia of the "top" side of the coin. But that's neither here nor there.

Pheh! Thanks for reading! I'll get back to commenting tomorrow, since I, well, spent all day writing this monstrosity of a chapter and I'm quite tired now.

It's also an exceptionally good chapter. That being said, I prefer to focus on the ruthless compulsory consumerist aspect of Drow society myself.

Keep it up now!

#7 Laufey

Posted 30 January 2004 - 08:29 PM

"We don't have cacao in the Underdark. It's a delicacy only meant for the richest of merchants and the most powerful of matrons," Viconia said.

Oooops! :D

I wouldn't be surprise if there was. :D

Laska in turn, was still hungrily letting her lips roam freely over Phaere's upper body. To Laska, it seemed that Phaere had a no less than perfect body. Phaere was tall, for a Drow, and her lean body seemed perfectly sculpted. She was strong, yet showed no musculature. Her white hair was mid long, yet long enough to create a beautiful contrast between her hair and her ebony skin with a hauntingly beautiful result.

Oh yes, I imaginet the contrasting colours would be very attractive.

Yep, she knows her business. :twisted:

Wow!

Of course not. :D

Imoen finally complied, but shivered as Viconia put her hands on her shoulders and slowly started to knead her flesh.

"There are some tight knots here," Viconia said and continued her "You seem to be very tense."

Wow...wonder if she'd do one for me too? I could use that.

That's a novel way of putting it! :D

Awwwww...

*groan* Laska, did you *have* to interrupt?

"You have feelings for Imoen," Keldorn said. "That much is obvious."

"Obvious?!" Viconia snarled and rose from her seat. "How can it be obvious?! How am I supposed to know what I feel if I don't understand what those feelings are all about?! This... this is all so confusing," she said as she tossed herself back into the chair.

Emotions are. Join the club, Vic. :)

Awwwwwww! :D
Rogues do it from behind.

#8 Guest_Jeannette_*

Posted 30 January 2004 - 08:54 PM

Well, it certainly seems as though the ladies were having fun...quite a bit of it in fact. :shock:

I do wonder what happens for Laska when she regains her sense of self and whether her regrets (assuming she has them) will interfere in any way with her relationship with Rose. Or what happens if Rose finds out.

I got a kick out of the *advice* scene between Keldorn and Viconia. For some reason, I've never quite thought of Keldorn as being all that broad-minded; even given Darkrose's stories. :oops: It was quite amusing and the potential Immy/Vicky combination very sweet. :shock:

j.

#9 Guest_argan_*

Posted 31 January 2004 - 03:20 PM

Uh....I must've missed something. Rose died? When? What chapter?

Anyway, good chapter, this :)

#10 Weyoun

Posted 02 February 2004 - 09:02 PM

like lambada, the forbidden dance??? :D

LOL! Something like that. Think Janet Jackson. Even us non-football people on the other end of the world heard of that incident. :D Mind you, that painfully 'patriotic' bombastic fest could use some spicing up. :)

yeah...but you know, she's not in a comfortable place herself...her soul's been extracted too...urm...buddy, how come imoen seems...ok, but lasky really lost it??? wait, she wasn't ok at all when she first got back...it took sister love to bring her back...is that what laska really needs right now???

Yeah, that's one factor. Imoen already had her taint-havoc. Mind you, Laska has a lot more bhaal-essence than Imoen ever had too.

no, just a sweet tooth...

:) :) :( :D :D urm...how expensive are turnips??? :P :P :P

Cheaper. :)

:D :D :D lets just have the medical team on standby, eh??? :roll:

:shock: She'll need heart-massage! :D

so what if its two girls??? :shock: :shock: :wink: take turns??? :roll:

Something like that, I suppose. :roll:

2 bon bons... :D

:lol:

and the next time she fights, the crowd will be even bigger...will she fight that beholder??? what about lasaonar??? he's got rediculous amount of hit points...

I have some plans for Lasaonar. :D You'll have to wait to find out. :D

so phaere likes to be on top... ;)

It IS the Drow way. :D

natural talent and aptitude...plus lots of practice... ;)

;) Not to mention a healthy young body and a boundless enthusiasm. :D

rose is going to get such a pleasant surprise when they return to the surface!!! :) :P :P

Oh, you bet! :D

like i said, rose is going to have such a pleasant surprise... :D

and with pink hair!!! :roll:

Horrible, isn't it?

Imoen: YES!!!

what was she really going for, her butt??? :)

Just the soap. :P

my, immy, isn't it getting a bit hot in here??? :roll:

Very much so. :D

she means "me".... :D

:) Quite so.

i knew that would happen!!! :D :D :D

:D :) :D

she's the energizer bunny of love!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

It just keeps going and going! :D

she's scared of the unknown... :cry:

Good eye. She doesn't know how to deal with this.

divine joke... :roll: :roll: :roll:

:) Tymora and her nasty sense of humor.

awwww....

i liked it...its nice how you made the romance between imoen and viccy tentative, with a lot of angst to be worked out...

That's true. They do have a lot of issues to deal with.

---Weyoun

more soon!!!!!!!!

Thanks! Count on it!

---Weyoun

---

---

"The New Age? It's just the old age stuck in a microwave oven for fifteen seconds" - James Randi

#11 Weyoun

Posted 02 February 2004 - 09:08 PM

Or, several pounds for more than "a few" coins... I imagine it was more often bulk purchases than anything else. :shock:

Count on it. Imoen can put those things away. :lol:

Fast mental math, Viconia! I'm impressed! I don't know very many people who can do arithmetic that fast...

Well, actually, no... 12 times 5 is 60, so... ok, never mind... :shock:

Well, I had her work out the djinni's riddle in one of the earlier parts, so I figured I'd have her do it here too. ;)

Is it a jacuzzi filled with rum?! Is it a jaboozie?!

(Grumble)

Curse that Pete Abrams and his silly webcomic...

LOL!

(Chuckle) It's all about the stamina, ain't it?

Stamina, technique and sheer will. ;)

Take care of those split ends, Viccy...

She intends to. ;)

"Ok... back to work..."

"Well, gee... I feel a little guilty now..."

LOL! One of my favorite parts of that game.

I thought they only used that in prison...

Nah, that's just stereotyping. :)

Viconia: "Well, to be honest, I actually -don't- remember that much... though I do, vaguely, remember being upside down a lot..."

Imoen (Hands over ears): "I'm NOT listening!"

LOL! She'll have to find out eventually. :) :shock:

(Smirk) According to you, she also snores like a circular saw. :wink:

The unexpected is the most funny. :)

Sure it wasn't some silly mind flayer in the room playing around with telekinetic powers? :roll:

LOL! No, it was a divine comedy. :)

Hmmm... Phaere been chasing YOU, too? :roll:

Nah, writing all day will work too. :)

Thanks,
---Weyoun

---

---

#12 Weyoun

Posted 02 February 2004 - 09:28 PM

Hey, no worries, sex is a basic part of life. Anyone who says diferent needs more. :)

LOL! Good point!

Oh no....this isn't gonna be a Vic and Immy thing, is it? Is this your rebuff to Phillip Athans? (I never read, but I heard about the Im and Phaere thing.

Well, I did have the misfortune of reading it, and it was a very bad scene. I think Vic and Im will get along a lot better. ;)

poor Rose :shock:

well, maybe eventually she can find love with Viccy or someone else ;)

Nononononononononono, don't go there. :)

OMG!!!

Quite expensive, yes. :)

I don't know whether she propositions femmes in-game...but you're right, she should

I've read Dave Gaider actually suggested it when he wrote the part, but the main designer said no.

Okay, sorry, but the 'revealing armor' - cleavage platemail, chain bikini, etc - I just *hate*. Maybe I can buy it's like her ceremonial armor (and obviously a statue can be whatever), but..urg....

Hey, I did say it was decorative. It's a fashion thing for Phaere, but she's not stupid enough to wear it in combat. :)

I like this. I feel that far too often, story protaganist are portrayed as too passive, and the lovers come to them. It's nice just to see human (forgive the term :wink: ) raw desire on her part.

LAska is definitely in lust right now. :roll: And she's an aggresive lover.

Hmm...'indecent proposal', indeed

Excellent learning opportunities. :shock:

I guess it's lucky Laska is an elf....her body only changed color, so it's not like it will inhibit her developed skills/instincts in bed

Lucky for Phaere. :roll:

it's the medium of exchange in the Underdark, after all

IT seems to work. :)

eh?

it's like prison...don't get the soap!

LOL! In this case, Imoen missed, though. :lol:

also, nice to get Viccy's age. Sounds about right..if you said she came to the surface about 1300, and she musta been 110 or whatever elf/drow adult is then. She'd be 200 or more. I always took her for one of the oldest NPCs. Maybe Kivan, too. Or maybe Kivan just seems old cuz he's depressed.

Well, she was already well over a hundred when house DeVir fell, which was at Drizzt birth, which was 75 years ago at the time of Bg2. The age is still a rough estimate, though I'm pretty sure she's the oldest NPC in BG2.

ah yes, the massage

:shock:

she knows her stuff

Are you kidding? :)

bah! why not get the son to 'buy' you?

The guards, sadly, didn't stop to ask questions.

Oh c'mon, Las, hypocrite much?

LOL! Laska hasn't even seen it! :)

fishing for tonsils?

Almost but not yet! :)

well shit!

divine intervention. :)

It was fine and dandy...not nearly as explicit as I expected from the warning.

Well, I can't go mentioning parts, now can I? ;)

---Weyoun

---

---

#13 Weyoun

Posted 02 February 2004 - 09:50 PM

And thus Weyoun’s great descend into depravity continues… :lol:

LOL! Yep. :)

I don’t know what they can do to get through to her… and after that display in the arena, I would certainly be terrified to even try to get through to her…

And consider that it'll get worse before it gets better. :(

I doubt the drow have direct trade links with Maztica, do they?

No, but they do with Amn. :D

Theo: *white as chalk* It’s good that we escaped without paying our tab at the tavern… I shudder to think of the sum there… :shock:

Phaere : *goes over the books* Hmmm, I'll send you a hefty bill when I find out your address. :D

She probably wanted to join in and was snubbed… :D

LOL! Not quite. :)

It’s good that you mention that it is only decorative… but it sure looks good on her :)

Phaere'd be happy to hear that. She's also quite sure that she's not stupid enough to actually wear it in combat. ;)

Heh, I spent some time wondering what you meant there, I guess ‘neck’ :)

Ooops! Sorry...

You’re supposed to lick your fingers before putting the candle out in that way…

Phaere : Pfffft, that's for weaklings! :D

It might have be connected to the fact that Laska is perhaps one of her rare *willing* partners… it does make some difference.

*grin* That's true. Laska isn't only willing, but she is EAGER! :D

Theo: That’s impressive… but I don’t think it’s really much fun if it ends in a few seconds… right, Jae? Oww! Why did she slap me?

LOL! Careful, Jaheira. :)

Well, Wey, we’ve been waiting on the Laska-Phaere scene and you sure as hell did not disappoint us! Well done!! :P

Glad to hear it! I've been itching to write it for quite some time now. :D

Huh??? :wink:

Theo: Until they discard the concept of male as a tool with which to please a female, I’m not interested in anything of Drow sexuality. Heh, now as for some druidic lore on these matters… yes, indeed… :P

Viconia : *snort* Typical male. :)

Geez, overstatement, much?

The rabbits beat her at the reproduction rate, easily at that. :P

Luckily so, or Vierna might have had 1200 siblings already. :D

*snarl*

She's not like that anymore.

Quite a nice little twist on the good old story…

Thanks. I love putting those little twists on. :D

No? I’ve lost count of how many different persons Viconia has screwed since they got onto the ship to Spellhold… :roll:

Actually, she was talking about the cruelty. :)

LOL! Tough luck… now, hopefully Laska won’t mutilate Vic beyond recognition…

Laska had her own problems... she didn't even notice them. :D

Theo: You gotta love those high constitution scores… *looks longingly at his 17-Con druidess* :D :D

Laska : Hey, how'd she end up with 17? :)

Riiiiiight… Viconia’s usual problem… you know, I’m really glad that Vic enters this relationship with the deity-switch already behind her back…

Me too. It would have caused serious problems for me, especialyl in the underdark segment of the story.

Err… that’s romantic… :roll:

Well, it's a try, I suppose. :D

Blergh… my Imoen appears to be a little more wiser than yours… ;)

I've always written her as somewhat of character than can be wise is some things, but childishly innocent in others. :D

Cool idea… it’s been long since her worship of Tymora was in any way mentioned…

I know. I should do that more often.

Guess that Tymora does not want to take a decision for Viconia. :)

Some things are best decided themselves. :D

Very cool chapter! I liked the Viconia-Keldorn talk in particular – after those scenes of sex and sexual innuendo, I was really craving for something a bit more serious and that was exactly what was needed.

Glad to hear it!

I now have a slight fear that the group may grow to enjoy Ust Natha so much that they decide to stay here… they seem to have forgotten about the dragon’s eggs already ;)

LOL! They'll have to get back to it soon. :D

Thanks,
---Weyoun

---

---

#14 Weyoun

Posted 02 February 2004 - 10:07 PM

Oh trust me. I will.

Two, Four Six, Eight, Weyoun's Lovescenes Always Great!

LOL! Thanks!

That must have taken much expense in slave labour. Do you know how hard it is to remove dried blood from granite flooring?

*snicker* Phaere isn't a big fan of slave labour, though. :lol:

What's the odds she's going to start writing bad poetry?

None. :lol: I don't feel like it. :lol:

Lolth Almighty. I'd be several hundred thousand in hock by now if that was the case!

Same here, if I wasn't on a diet. :lol:

I wonder if Phaere knows the Italian Chandelier position.

That one and much more, I bet. :lol:

What a magnificent lady Phaere is. The very same magnificent lady who single-handedly relaunched the fashion for gros nichons dans un petit bustier.

At least she doesn't use it in combat. :lol:

Eat up Laska... and don't worry about your calorie intake, Phaere will see that you burn it off properly...

Kandron: "I knew someone like that. He'd saunter up to women and say something like, 'the name's Tathlyn, but the ladies back home call me LongHorn...'"

:D :lol:

Translation: "Let's cut the crap and do it right now on the desk."

BAsically, yes. :lol:

"Viconia's probably asleep by now. Do you want her to see you like this?"

"Like how?"

"Like this!"

Gotta love Drow high society. I wonder what would happen if someone introduced one of them to the pox?

Taht's a human disease. It wouldn't hurt them one bit, seeing they're elves. :) Elves are immune to all but specifically elven diseases.

Kandron: "Lolth almighty... I'm 266 and I've not scored since being exiled. I think I need to catch up, don't you?"

LOL! Better start catching up. :)

And Viconia would gladly await their entry.

Sorry. Terrible quip.

:lol: :lol:

Did you catch any crabs? :lol:

*snicker*

Love is not the urge to copulate every five seconds. That's called a fast track to friction burns.

Go easy on Vic. She has a lot to learn still. :lol:

That physically shouldn't happen, because the friction of the coin and the floor would be overcome by the inertia of the "top" side of the coin. But that's neither here nor there.

Divinity is involved, though. :)

It's also an exceptionally good chapter. That being said, I prefer to focus on the ruthless compulsory consumerist aspect of Drow society myself.

Keep it up now!

Thanks! I will!

---Weyoun

---

---

#15 Weyoun

Posted 02 February 2004 - 10:11 PM

Oooops! :lol:

Well said. :lol: Immmy's in trouble.

Oh yes, I imaginet the contrasting colours would be very attractive.

Every book I read describes the Drow as being hauntingly beautiful.

Yep, she knows her business. :lol:

Wow!

Laska's enjoying herself. :lol:

Of course not. :lol:

Wow...wonder if she'd do one for me too? I could use that.

You don't want to get into an argument with a jealous Imoen. :lol:

That's a novel way of putting it! :lol:

:D Well, with Drow you never know. :lol:

*groan* Laska, did you *have* to interrupt?

LOL! Blame the elf! :lol:

Emotions are. Join the club, Vic. :lol:

Awwwwwww! :)

Thanks,
---Weyoun

---

---

#16 Weyoun

Posted 02 February 2004 - 10:12 PM

Well, it certainly seems as though the ladies were having fun...quite a bit of it in fact. :lol:

LOL! Yep, they're really enjoying themselves. :lol:

I do wonder what happens for Laska when she regains her sense of self and whether her regrets (assuming she has them) will interfere in any way with her relationship with Rose. Or what happens if Rose finds out.

I have plans for the future. There will be some rumbling ahead, though.

I got a kick out of the *advice* scene between Keldorn and Viconia. For some reason, I've never quite thought of Keldorn as being all that broad-minded; even given Darkrose's stories. :lol: It was quite amusing and the potential Immy/Vicky combination very sweet. :lol:

I hope to make it work and work well! :D

Thanks,
---Weyoun

---

---

#17 Weyoun

Posted 02 February 2004 - 10:14 PM

Uh....I must've missed something. Rose died? When? What chapter?

She didn't die. A few parts ago, the Swiftwind was attacked by sahaugin, and it seemed to Laska that Rose drowned. But Rose was fished out of the sea and the Swiftwind limped home. Rose is safe and sound in Athkatla.

Anyway, good chapter, this :lol:

Thanks!
---WEyoun

---

---

#18 Guest_Beyshaliban_*

Posted 03 February 2004 - 02:10 PM

"She's been weird from the day she was born, Imoen," Viconia snorted. "And I don't mean because of the Bhaal-blood."

Yes, Laska is one of a kind!

Have you an idea what that does to your figure? To your teeth? To your figure? To your skin?

*cough*

:wink: Imoen, the practical one.

Talking business?

Yeah, drooling does rob one’s elegance.

Talking business?
Oh and Theo… we are looking at a Drow female here. Licking her fingers before pinching the candle out is very probably considered pansy behaviour. :twisted:

Ah… Phaere’s in gem cutting as well?

:wink: What an image! A pink poofed-up poodle! :wink:

That must have been an interesting chat!

LOL Which implies that it is anywhere else!!!

Viconia is simply doing research.

Slippery little things! Provide hours and hours of fun! And damn good excuses! *teehee*

Liar!

Fishing? For what? :wink:

"You can learn from each other," Keldorn smiled. "Believe me, a relationship can be a very bumpy road, but often a rewarding one. Learning by doing is the best way."

Ah yes! We have read about that!

Interesting chapter, Weyoun. Let’s just hope that Phaere doesn’t find out about the chocolate! :evil:
Oh, and the mentioned sexual innuendo... hardly conspicuous. :twisted:

Bey

#19 Guest_MorningGlory_*

Posted 03 February 2004 - 03:47 PM

Well, either of those could be a real downer.. Certainly would explain any aberrant behavior -- even for Laska. :roll:

"As she moved to take another one from the dish, Viconia caught her hand. "Are you mad?!" the Drow hissed.

"Geez, what's the problem?!" Imoen said, then froze. "It's not... poisoned or anything, is it?"

"500?!"

"A piece..."

Now, that is a luxury..
psst - do they use chocolate as gratuities in the pleasure chambers???

"I doubt she'll be glad to pay for twelve bon-bons," Viconia said. "Oh, this is grand..."

Imoen started sniffing. "I... I didn't know. I'm sorry, Vic, I just didn't know. I didn't think chocolate would be this expensive."

Viconia sighed, laid her hand on top of Imoen's and squeezed slightly. "It's alright, Imoen. I'll... take care of this. No matter."

Hmm...... Let's see.... ounce for ounce... Wouldn't the chocolates be more valuable than the gp??? :)

No rocket scientist needed here! :evil: :twisted:

Her 'Saturday Night Special'??? :twisted:

Laska, Laska, Laska.... *sigh* Where are your manners... :wink:

Well, actually in our society, too... We're just not as 'overt' about it.. :roll: :roll: :evil:

"I see," Laska grinned. "I'm glad I inspire such confidence."

Yes, let's discuss the 'bonus' for your fine performance, Laska... :wink: :wink: And, it ain't chocolate.... :evil:

Well, pass the award for "Understatement of the Week" over to Phaere! :) :)

"Solid technique is the key," Phaere grinned. "It is the key to unimaginable pleasures. You are young, but you will learn... from me..."

"From you?" Laska managed to gasp out as pleasure took its hold of her.

Phaere the Pimp... Just can't get my mind around that one.. :wink:

"Heya, Vic," Imoen greeted happily. "Mind if I join you for a bit? I haven't had a bath since..."

"Ermm," Imoen said while untying her robe. "Don't look, okay?"

Such modesty. :evil:

"How you deal with the, um... perishable delicious goods?"

"Chocolate, you mean? We're in private, you don't have to whisper."

"All the same," Imoen gulped and looked around frantically.

"Yes, let me repay you in kind.." :wink: :wink:

"You make quite a magnificent Drow, Imoen," Viconia smiled as she moved towards the trembling girl. "You should not be embarrassed about yourself."

"But this is NOT me," Imoen sniffed. "This is just a different shape."

"You are beautiful Imoen, as Drow and as a human," Viconia said. "But I must admit your Drow form is rather... alluring."

"Really?" Imoen asked, let herself sink to her chin in the water and faced Viconia again. "You think I'm beautiful?"

"The Drow appreciate beauty in all its forms, Imoen," Viconia grinned. "Do not dispute that."

Aw.....

Bad timing, Laska! :D

"Do you think you're in love with her?" Keldorn asked.

"I... I don't even know what being in love is supposed to feel like," Viconia said. "How am I supposed to know this? I do know that she seems to be charmed by me. Her thinly veiled flirts and clumsy questions about my private life and wishes for the future are... charming as well."

Well put, Wey. Would appear that the 'taint' of moderation alluded to by Viccy has also softened Keldy's rather traditional, conservative outlook on others' not-so-straight-arrow views of life. ;)

"It is obvious young Imoen is interested in you, Viconia," Keldorn said. "Would you not be interested in taking the next step? Would you be willing to dedicate yourself to a single person?"

"Well," Keldorn broke in. "What I meant was..."

Keldorn -- forever the tactful, thoughtful... *sigh*

"It never is easy," Keldorn said. "But it is a decision you have to make on your own."

Gee, Wey... That told us nothin'.... *sulk*

Sorry this is so late, Wey.. RL getting in the way.. :P Interesting chapter and a good read. Good stuff! :)

MG

#20 Weyoun

Posted 05 February 2004 - 01:14 AM

Yes, Laska is one of a kind!

*grin* That's why she's so much fun to write. :)

Have you an idea what that does to your figure? To your teeth? To your figure? To your skin?

Yep... but all that won't stop her from eating it. :D

:lol: Imoen, the practical one.

:twisted: There's a reason why she's a rogue. :)

Talking business?

Something like that. :D

Talking business?
Oh and Theo… we are looking at a Drow female here. Licking her fingers before pinching the candle out is very probably considered pansy behaviour. :wink:

LOL!

Ah… Phaere’s in gem cutting as well?

Phaere's does many things well. :D

:lol: What an image! A pink poofed-up poodle! :lol:

Scary, isn't it?

LOL Which implies that it is anywhere else!!!

LOL! Good point.

Slippery little things! Provide hours and hours of fun! And damn good excuses! *teehee*

:twisted: Indeed. They're fun little plot-devices too. :)

Liar!

:P

Interesting chapter, Weyoun. Let’s just hope that Phaere doesn’t find out about the chocolate! :twisted:
Oh, and the mentioned sexual innuendo... hardly conspicuous. :wink:

Glad to hear it kinda blended in with the rest of the story. :) And thanks for the commenting,
---Weyoun

---

---

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com