LoRtR Chapter 1:3

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_CHuK'chSS'raGKH_*

Posted 17 November 2003 - 01:55 AM

My next installment of the Legends of Robert the Red. I hope you all enjoy.

-Introduction 1 - The party, led by Kellrill "Kelli" Silverylight suffered a great loss after Hargoth's death in Neverwinter, leaving behind his party, his daughter, and his student. The party remorse over his loss, and is called upon by the Amnian government.
-Chapter 1:1 - The party takes on a group of bandits blocking trade routes to Athkatla. They loss a dear friend and companion, Darahd. After clearing the road block, the party finds out it is part of a organized crime.
-Chapter 1:2 - After attending some trade negotiations, Relsi Trenth reveals her mercantile skills and is captured for purposes of business. After Relsi is rescued, Kelli discovers maps leading to uncharted islands, and it is connected to some organized crime.
The Ocean Waves

How would one define true madness? When one sees something that no one else sees? Or perhaps it is when one's dreams goes wild, and puts it into reality? Maybe when one goes ranting on about who knows what?
I will not answer such a question, for I do not know what it is like to be truly crazy. But I am a simple actress in the play of madness. Or perhaps I have forgotten what it was like to be driven into madness. I cannot say.

Kellrill Silverylight

"Ow! Watch it!"

"You know this will be painful. You also know that it will be even more painful if I left arrow in your shoulder."

Kellrill Silverylight was leaning against the tree trying not to move as Robert was gripping an arrow that had struck Kelli's arm.

"Healing scroll," Robert said. "Moderate healing spell would be preferred." Kelli moved her free arm to take a scroll from her belt and handed it to Robert to pass to Relsi.

"Damn the techniques," Robert muttered under his breath. "Ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," Kelli said, trying smiling to give her companion a bit of confidence.

"One question, though: How many time have I done this?"

"Do not doubt yourself, my friend. But if you truly want an answer, somewhere over the course of fifty…well, fifty that I actually saw myself."

Robert sighed. "Three." Kelli closed her eyes.

"Two."

She then removed her hand from her shoulder, allowing Robert to make it a bit easier to remove the arrow.

"One…"

Kelli swallowed. Robert gripped his hand tighter and plunged it through Kelli's arm. She gave a screech of pain.

"Cast," Robert ordered. Relsi did as ordered, casting the spell.

Kelli's wound began to heal, leaving a red spot on her arm and blood on her sleeve.

"It didn't look good," Relsi said.

"We've been through worse," Kelli gave a smile. "Well, with the exception of yourself. Thirty years of adventuring doesn't make you invulnerable!" Kelli laughed.

"Worse? How can you tell if a wound is worse then another?"

"For one thing: if there is an arrow straight through your forehead." Relsi looked at the speaker uneasily and Robert responded with a shrug.

"First: the area of the wound. Second: How deep the wound is. Third…"

"How the blood come out," Robert finished. Kelli looked at Robert, giving him a questioning look.

"What do you mean?" Relsi replied.

"Has Hargoth not taught you yet?" Kelli asked. "I'm sure he would have."

"There are different ways how blood gets out of the body," Robert said, answering Relsi's question. "I can explain…"

"Later," Kelli said. "We must keep going."

"One thing that pondered me," Robert said, remembering an archer that managed to escape a recent battle. "Why did that archer target you when Eril was closer and more vulnerable?"

"Hey! Is that meant to be an insult?" Eril responded.

"It is up to you to decide," Robert said, leaving the question unanswered.

"It seemed odd," Kelli said, starting to march towards the coast. "Somehow, it seemed as if he was only interested in me."

"We should get to Geric soon," Robert said. "He may have more information before we meet him at the docks…"

The four party members walked towards the docks of Athkatla. They looked around, scanning for their spy before they were ready to board the ship. A captain approached them.

"'ello, mates," he greeted them. "Yer friend gave me yer descriptions and that I should talk to ya. He has gotta learn some social skills."

"Greetings, captain," Kelli replied. "What friend? Who are you talking about?"

"Eh…'e had a black cape, I can tell you that much right away. I couldn't see his face, though. Deep voice and kept threat'n' me if we left without ya…or him…"

"That's our friend alright," Kelli smiled.

"Well, ye can get on board, if ye like," the captain said. "If not, ye can tell yer friend that I may leave…without "a dagger through my gut," to quote 'es words." With that, the captain walked back to his ship, preparing for departure.

"It took you long enough," a deep voice called.

Relsi jumped back in shock. "Geric! Please stop doing that!"

Geric ignored Relsi.

"We were ambushed," Kelli said. "Bandits, I suppose. We took all of them down fast and easy…except for one…"

Geric's expression, as always, didn't change from a grim frown. "I am surprised you were caught by surprise…"

"I wouldn't exactly say we were caught by surprise," Kelli said.

Robert scratched his head and made a faux coughed.

Geric was ahead of them. He shook his head. "I thought you knew better to greet people you do not know in the forest that are no doubtably bandits."

Robert scratched his head again.

"It was…er…Robert's fault!" Kelli gave a sarcastic smile.

"Oh, sure. Always blame me," Robert mumbled.

"Well, your middle name is 'scapegoat', right?" Kelli gave Robert a wink, then the Kara Turan sighed, shaking his head.

"So, you've got us a ship, did you?" Eril asked.

"In a manner of speaking, yes." Geric scratched his chin.

"And you gave them the location on a map of where we should be heading, correct?"

"Yes."

"You give him a little extra?"

"Yes."

"Was this 'little extra' a threat about a dagger to their throats?"

"Yes."

"You really need to learn some social skills."

"Perhaps. But then, what would be the point?"

Robert smiled as he leaned against a barrel. "I don't think there is any. It's not likely that people will forgive Geric ever if he put a dagger to their throats and order them around."

"My point exactly," Geric said, grimly.

"You're not going to change your…'negotiation tactics,' are you?"

Geric said nothing.

Kelli looked at Relsi, who leaned against the wall. "You okay?"

"Just a headache."

To Kelli, it looked more than a headache. "Get on board, Relsi. Get some rest."

"I'm alright."

"You don't look good. Get on board and get some rest."

"I said I'm alright."

"Eril."

Eril nodded, and took Relsi by the arm. "Come on." Relsi followed Eril onto the boat.

Robert looked at the bloody sleeve of Kelli's shirt. "Hmm…" Robert began scratching his chin.

"Is there something you want to say?" Kelli asked.

"Did you…" Robert was putting a lot into his thoughts. "Did you recognize the person who shot that arrow into your arm?"

"Not really," Kelli answered. "I was busy trying to block the other guy's attacks. Though I did note that he was taking aim."

"Why didn't you dodge?"

"I did…sorta…It was either I get stabbed in the gut and die slowly and painfully of get hit in the arm with an arrow."

"I see…" Robert began scratching his head now. "I thought he looked familiar."

"You got a glance at him?"

"Not really. But think about it. Dark figure, right?"

Kelli began to think about it…and the attacker did look familiar. "An assassin?"

"Perhaps."

"Hmm…do you think there is some sort of connection between the past events?"

"You read my mind. Perhaps we should ask for Geric's opinion in the matter?"

Kelli nodded. "I think it would be best."

The two companions walked on board.

"Let the hunt begin," one of the crewmen said to himself.

Waiting for Geric to show up, the four remaining party members gathered in Relsi's room(mainly because she was still light headed). Relsi laid on a cot against the wall while the other three were playing cards.

"House," Robert said, smiling.

Eril smacked his cards on the table angrily.

"What do you have, Kelli?" Robert asked.

Kelli shook her head. "Ack. All I got is two pair."

Robert couldn't help but ask the question, as he reached for the gold. "What were the pairs?"

Kelli shook her head again. "I only got a pair of twos," she replied.

"That pair sucked," Robert said. "Even if I played my house two pair, I'd still win." Robert reached for the gold coins in the center.

And another pair of twos! Ha!" Kelli interrupted. Robert paused to think about what she had just said as Kelli took the would-be treasure of Robert.

"But you said two pairs!" Eril said.

"I did." Kelli grinned. "I never said that the two pair equaled a four-of-a-kind!"

Eril and Robert exchanged looks, then shook their heads and sighed.

"Do you two not know simple math?" a call came from the wall. "Two plus two equals four."

"Well, it depends," Robert said. "Sometimes, one plus one equals more then two in certain situations."

"Like what situations?" Relsi replied. There was silence between four of them. "I shouldn't have asked," she shook her head.

Robert took the cards back into the deck and began shuffling. He extended the hand that held the deck to the center of the table when he was done shuffling. "Cut." Robert put the deck on the table.

Eril looked at a hesitant Kelli, then took about a quarter of the deck and placed it beside the main deck. Then, Eril finished the cut when he put the main deck over the second deck.

"Kelli, you remember the last time we played?" Robert grinned. "Remember when everyone who cut the deck had the worse hand?"

"Ah, yes! I remember that game!" Kelli replied. "You should have been there, Eril! Hargoth, Relsi, Robert and I were playing cards, right?"

"Right," Eril complied.

"I thought it was so funny. Everyone did lose when they cut the deck."

"I don't believe it," Eril said.

"Fine, don't believe it," Robert smiled.

"I would believe it," Relsi said. "Especially when it is true."

"How could you know? You weren't there?"

"Did you not hear Kelli? I was one of the players."

Robert began dealing the cards out. When he was done, Kelli picked up the cards.

Hmm…Jack of Spades, Eight of Clubs, Ten of Hearts…Hey! Sune's type of card! Hearts! Hmm…Nine of Diamonds, Queen of…

The card wasn't exactly a card when it became a portal, a portal to the Hellish Planes of the Abyss. She fell back into her chair and her back hit the ground. Kelli quickly drew her sword and observed a balor coming out of the portal. Kelli quickly swung at the balor, fearing for the lives of those in the room. She swung downwards at the balor.

She blinked and found that there was no balor. Eril and Robert were still in their chairs, but now the back of their chairs were on the floor. Her sword had cut the table in half.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Robert yelled, looking at the cards Kelli had dropped. "I, for one, thinks that having a straight on a opening hand is great!"

"What was that for?!" Eril asked.

"Keep it down! I'm trying to rest!" Relsi complained.

Kelli looked at the two rangers. "Well, uh…I…"

"More information," Geric paced across the center of the floor. Relsi was still lying on a cot, but now with Robert sitting next to her. Eril was sitting next to the two. Kelli was sitting on a chair on the opposite side of the room.

"We don't have any," Kelli said.

"I suppose I don't have any information for you, then," Geric said. "Unless you give me more clues, I do not have a very accurate guess."

Robert raised his eyebrow. "And that would be…?"

"I would guess he wants to be followed," Geric said.

"How so?" Robert replied. "He's leaving some evidence that there are a bit of a relationship between our previous missions. He's just sloppy."

"Exactly," Geric said.

"I'm not getting this," Robert said.

"I could do better when I was five," Geric said.

"Well, that's you," Robert replied.

"…in my sleep."

"Well, not everyone is Mr. Expert-Assassin like you…"

"I do know of at least one better then I."

"Who would that be?"

"Someone from Thay."

"Who is…?"

"No one you know."

"Uh…" Eril interrupted. "Can we get back on-topic here?"

"Yes. Let us," Geric nodded. "He leaves only enough evidence to lead you to places…"

"That's because he's sloppy," Eril said.

"No," Geric said. "I believe it is ingenious if you want to lead someone somewhere."

"You sure?"

"Yes, Robert. I am positive."

Robert smiled. "Really? I thought you were negative."

"And your point is…?"

"Never mind," Robert sighed.

"How do you know this, Geric?" Relsi asked. "I do not recall you being a psychologist or anything like that."

"Psychology is a skill that is very useful in assassinations," Geric answered. "To know your enemy is to know their weakness."

Eril scratched his head. "Are you sure this isn't just a guy who leaves evidence?"

"He is planning something," Geric replied. "Of that, I'm sure…"

Kelli and Robert were looking out for the island located on the map. Robert watched the ocean from a distance. Kelli suddenly found their target.

"Over there!" Kelli yelled. "There! I see it! It's the island on the map! I know it!" Kelli could see the island fading.

The captain looked to the ocean. "Where? I don't see no island."

"It's there! Don't you see it?" The island had faded by that time. Into a mist, it seems.

Eril looked up. "I don't see anything."

"It was there," Kelli looked at the mist. "It was there. Robert, did you see it? I know I saw something!"

The Kara-Turan looked at the ocean without saying a word.

"It was there. I saw it. It was there."

"It wasn't there, lass," the captain said. "There ain't nothing there."

"I saw it," Kelli said, determined to say she did in fact see it, and that it was there. "It is there. I saw it."

She ran through the forest, confused in the darkness. She covered her ears, hiding it from the pain of screaming terror. The screams were too painful and could not be stopped. Her body began spinning, and everything was a blur.

Fear was all she could feel…just fear. She fell backwards, as if she tripped over something. But how could she not know something was there?

No matter. She seemed to have started to fall into a pit of death, only to be caught by something else. It pulled her from the pit. What was it? She could not tell…

No. She could tell what it was clearly. A ghoul. A dagger found it's way into her hands and the ghoul began to swing at her. She dodged and tried to stab it…she missed and hit it's thigh. It began screaming in pain and fell to the ground.

Kelli blinked and looked around. Was she daydreaming? She found that she was in fact on board a ship and there was dayli…

"…Aaaaah!!!" Kelli looked down to see a Kara Turan lying on the ground, gripping a dagger that has found it's way into his thigh.

Robert used his free hand to hold his jaw, preventing his from swearing. "Hmmchk!" was all that could be heard.

"Oh dear, oh dear," was all Kelli could say at the moment. "Are you alright?"

"Damn it, Kelli!" Robert said. "What are you doing?!"

Kelli pulled the dagger from Robert's thigh.

"Aaaaah!" Robert screamed, covering the wound with both hands.

Kelli quickly pulled out a scroll and began casting. The wound began glowing blue and the wound was healed…but pain still remained.

"Aaah," Robert said, trying to calm down. "What the heck is your problem?! You stabbed me in thigh!"

"I…I'm so sorry," Kelli said. "I…I…I can't explain…I'm terribly sorry…"

"What's going on?" Eril came running on deck, a sword drawn.

The captain was the first to respond as he walked over. "Yer leader over here jabbed 'er friend in…a certain area that's too close for comfort." The captain patted Robert on the arm. "Be happy she di'n't get you 'there', mate."

Robert growled and gave an angry glare towards the captain for making the comment.

"I would be," the captain smiled.

"Perhaps you'll get the chance to feel it 'there' if you keep talking about it," Robert threatened.

"Hey, you won't catch me talk'n 'bout it again," the captain assured. "You can bet your boots one that, aye?"

"And you can bet your pleasantries on that, aye?"

"Eril," Kelli said. "Help me here." Kelli took one of Robert's arms and placed it around her shoulders. Eril followed in the same pattern. "Are you alright, Rob?"

"Let's see," Robert thought aloud. "I was just stabbed in the leg, specifically the thigh which is close to…"

"Alright, alright, I get it," Kelli said quickly.

"I don't think so, because -"

"Eril, let's quickly get him to his room and lock the door…"

"Riiight," Robert said.

"I'm serious," Kelli said.

"You weren't charmed or anything?"

"Doubt it. It would give someone a headache trying to control me."

"I'm getting a headache just watching you." Robert started to reach for a book. He stopped and sighed. He pulled his hand back and decided against reading after watching Kelli drooping her head. "Alright. I know that look. What is it?"

"Hmm?" Kelli looked up from her thinking.

"What are you thinking?"

"Well…nothing important. Nothing you really need to know."

"Seeing you think is making me worried."

"It…it is nothing."

"Tell me."

Kelli sighed. "Alright. I've been thinking about…well, what if I am not capable of leading?"

Robert scratched his head. "Well, there was always this fact the leader never really led."

Kelli chuckled. "Perhaps. Everyone depends on me to led and guide them, being that I've been through more."

"Don't forget older," Robert snickered.

"Anyway," Kelli continued. "I was thinking…maybe you should take the lead."

Robert started laughing. "Ha! That was a good one! I would have…" Kelli's face was serious and when Robert realized that, he stopped laughing. "Well, this is…unexpected. Why not…why not someone else?"

"Because, Robert, look at our party. Geric does not take nor give orders often, Relsi is still very young, and Eril…I'll just say that he'll go commando and stuff."

"Well, I…uh…got his with a rock and on a search for a…er…miniature giant space hamster! Yeah! And dragons with feet like rabbits! Rabbits! Their eeeevil!"

Kelli smiled for a moment. "As much as I enjoy your act of stupidity, it's not working. You got brains, you and I know it. I really want you to take over once this whole…charade, as Geric would put it, is through."

Robert sighed. "Then it will be done."

Kelli nodded and turned her head to the door. Something was amiss…

A pirate dropped dead after a bolt pierced through his neck. Eril did not take any time to reload his crossbow. Instead, he drew a sword and charged at the next one. In the meantime, Geric had just threw several shurikens into three men who fell into the water. Calling upon the powers within her blood and began casting a magic missile.

As soon as Kelli opened the door, her hands, almost instinctively, rose and a bright flash of fire exploded from her fingertips, covering a pirate in flames. Robert came quickly behind Kelli, swords drawn. Kelli took her bow into her hands and began drawing arrows.

Eril slit the belly of two pirates, the second without noticing. As soon as a foe got near enough to the shadow, Geric made a short appearance. He slit the throat of a pirate and let the pirate drop to the floor, dying from the blood lose. Geric moved away from his former hiding spot into another.

Relsi looked into the captain's eyes and could quickly tell he was not having a good day. His ship was being attacked by pirates. Relsi casted an Acid Arrow that went through a man and hit another in the gut. Relsi watched. There was another ship coming towards them, as if it was going to ram with the ship. Relsi crossed her fingers and began praying to Azuth.

Kelli released the arrow and within several seconds, another flew into the air. Both targets fell overboard. Robert seemed to be dancing…his blades whirled around him in circles, hitting anything that came close. A few men fell the ground bleeding because of how close they were.

Geric threw several shurikens into the pirates. He knew it would not last too long. He also knew what was happening around him. Pirates and guards fighting each other while some fired arrows of fire into the ship's hull. Off the corner of his eyes, another ship was on an intercept course with the ship, intent to strike the fiery ship's hull. The ship will not hold against the stress. He jumped into a rowboat.

Eril picked up a shield and began using it for defense. Just in the nick of time, an arrow struck the shield before it reached his heart. A bit annoyed, Eril picked up a throwing axe and threw it into the archer's chest. Drawing his sword again, he struck against the next attacker.

Kelli took note that a crewman had just jumped into a rowboat and released the rope and it fell. Kelli ignored it, and continued firing arrows. Her quiver was running low. Once she hit the last arrow, she released it and drew her sword and started casting a lightning bolt.

Then…a scream followed by a loud crash and a vibration. The ship was hit.

"We were rammed!" the captain cried. "To the rowboats! Quickly!" The captain quickly led a couple of his men and Relsi to one of the rowboats and released a rope and the rowboat dropped into the water.

Kelli, Eril and Robert were quick to get grouped. Geric was out of sight, but Kelli knew that Geric knew many ways to get out of close to impossible situations. Geric was a survivor.

The ship began to catch on fire and was sinking fast. The rowboats were all gone. Those that left were filled and the ones still onboard were burning. There was only one thing left. Robert closed his eyes for three seconds before joining Kelli and dived into the water. Eril looked around, then leaped into the water himself.

It was hard to keep above the waves. Even Kelli or Robert, who were good swimmers, had trouble. Kelli tried to stay above water. It was no use. One wave finally got Kelli under the water and knocked the breath from her lungs. The waves managed to kept her under the water, somehow. Kelli kept trying to swim to the surface. She had to survive. She will survive.

Kelli managed to get one hand to the surface before she blanked out.

After the ship sank beneath the water, the survivors sailed to the closest island-the island that they had thought to be non-existent, the island that Kelli had pointed out. Being that they got on a rowboat before the ship sank, Geric and Relsi managed to get to land safely. However, their three party members remain unseen.

The survivors began exploring the island. Some were assigned by the captain to search for the Eril, Kelli and Robert after Geric has threatened him if he did not have a search party after them.

#2 Laufey

Posted 18 November 2003 - 09:08 AM

My next installment of the Legends of Robert the Red. I hope you all enjoy.

Sure I enjoyed it, though it's been a while since I read this story. :lol:

"One…"

Kelli swallowed. Robert gripped his hand tighter and plunged it through Kelli's arm. She gave a screech of pain.

Think that should be 'grasped the arrow tighter', otherwise it sounds a bit as if he plunged his hand through Kelli's arm.

"We've been through worse," Kelli gave a smile. "Well, with the exception of yourself. Thirty years of adventuring doesn't make you invulnerable!" Kelli laughed.

No? :D

"There are different ways how blood gets out of the body," Robert said, answering Relsi's question. "I can explain…"

Leaks or spurts. :lol: Best to avoid spurts.

"Well, ye can get on board, if ye like," the captain said. "If not, ye can tell yer friend that I may leave…without "a dagger through my gut," to quote 'es words." With that, the captain walked back to his ship, preparing for departure.

"It took you long enough," a deep voice called.

Relsi jumped back in shock. "Geric! Please stop doing that!"

*grin* I like it.

"Was this 'little extra' a threat about a dagger to their throats?"

"Yes."

"You really need to learn some social skills."

"Perhaps. But then, what would be the point?"

Exactly! :lol:

Kelli shook her head again. "I only got a pair of twos," she replied.

"That pair sucked," Robert said. "Even if I played my house two pair, I'd still win." Robert reached for the gold coins in the center.

And another pair of twos! Ha!" Kelli interrupted. Robert paused to think about what she had just said as Kelli took the would-be treasure of Robert.

LOL! I really liked this scene, very funny.

Hmm…Jack of Spades, Eight of Clubs, Ten of Hearts…Hey! Sune's type of card! Hearts! Hmm…Nine of Diamonds, Queen of…

The card wasn't exactly a card when it became a portal, a portal to the Hellish Planes of the Abyss. She fell back into her chair and her back hit the ground. Kelli quickly drew her sword and observed a balor coming out of the portal. Kelli quickly swung at the balor, fearing for the lives of those in the room. She swung downwards at the balor.

She blinked and found that there was no balor. Eril and Robert were still in their chairs, but now the back of their chairs were on the floor. Her sword had cut the table in half.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Robert yelled, looking at the cards Kelli had dropped. "I, for one, thinks that having a straight on a opening hand is great!"

Whoah! :) That was seriously odd. I wonder...was that arrow perhaps poisoned, so that she's hallucinating?

"Well, not everyone is Mr. Expert-Assassin like you…"

"I do know of at least one better then I."

"Who would that be?"

"Someone from Thay."

"Who is…?"

"No one you know."

Hmm...somebody I know, possibly? :lol:

"How do you know this, Geric?" Relsi asked. "I do not recall you being a psychologist or anything like that."

"Psychology is a skill that is very useful in assassinations," Geric answered. "To know your enemy is to know their weakness."

Absolutely correct, that.

Kelli blinked and looked around. Was she daydreaming? She found that she was in fact on board a ship and there was dayli…

"…Aaaaah!!!" Kelli looked down to see a Kara Turan lying on the ground, gripping a dagger that has found it's way into his thigh.

This is getting worse, it seems...poor woman.

After the ship sank beneath the water, the survivors sailed to the closest island-the island that they had thought to be non-existent, the island that Kelli had pointed out. Being that they got on a rowboat before the ship sank, Geric and Relsi managed to get to land safely. However, their three party members remain unseen.

The survivors began exploring the island. Some were assigned by the captain to search for the Eril, Kelli and Robert after Geric has threatened him if he did not have a search party after them.

Yes, that would motivate most people. :lol:
Rogues do it from behind.

#3 Guest_CHuK'chSS'raGKH_*

Posted 23 November 2003 - 04:54 AM

[Sure I enjoyed it, though it's been a while since I read this story. :)

Gee, thanks! :(

Think that should be 'grasped the arrow tighter', otherwise it sounds a bit as if he plunged his hand through Kelli's arm.

Hmm...I see your point.

No? :)

Unfortunatly, not.

Leaks or spurts. :) Best to avoid spurts.

Yeah, definatly. Leaks can kill you say...within hours, while spurts, as you put it, can kill someone in minutes or even seconds...iirc...

*grin* I like it.

Heh heh, you would. :(

Exactly! :twisted:

Really, what's the point in making friends when they're potential targets?

LOL! I really liked this scene, very funny.

Thank the producers M*A*S*H...I got the idea after a guy won a poker game with "two pair" and didn't even realize it. :D

Whoah! :) That was seriously odd. I wonder...was that arrow perhaps poisoned, so that she's hallucinating?

"That, I leave you to decide. Sorry. :twisted:

Hmm...somebody I know, possibly? :)

*scratches head*...maybe... :)

Absolutely correct, that.

Wouldn't it be much more fun to make the guy kill himself rather than actually sneaking around and trying to assasinate him? :)

This is getting worse, it seems...poor woman.

Robert: Poor woman?! She stabbed me in the leg!

Kelli: Quit whinning, you've had worse. :D

Yes, that would motivate most people. :D

Do or die?

Thanks for reading! :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com