Voice Actress Needed for a mod

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Bookwyrme_*

Posted 13 April 2007 - 02:40 AM

Aurora of Aurora's Shoe Shop needs a voice actor!

Aurora is a cheerful, outgoing woman somewhere in her fifties. I'd prefer someone whose voice is in the mid- to lower-range. I think of her as having very clear enunciation, and a lot of drama. If it's any help, look to her necklace and earrings--her whole personality is like that.

I tend to think of her with an American accent, but almost any accent could work--except for upper class British. She is *not* a noblewoman!

There are twenty some bits of gossip that need recording, as well as the introductory conversation.

Here are some sample lines, for those interested:

Hello, handsome. What's someone like you doing in boots like those?

--

I've the best shoes and boots in all of Amn! I've something for everyone - Take a look!

---
I was just being polite! Unlike you. Here.

---

I hear young Lord Corthala got himself in trouble with the Cowled Wizards. They say he went wild and killed a dozen of them before he was hunted down and killed.

Such a handsome young man... It seems a shame. Well, that family always was a bit on the mad side. They say Lady Corthala turned herself into a lich. Or was it a vampire? I know it was something creepy.

---

#2 Guest_Bookwyrme_*

Posted 21 May 2007 - 12:50 AM

And we found a voice actor! Berlinde of spellholdstudios.net will be giving Aurora her voice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com