#1 Guest_Anonymous_*

Posted 13 June 2003 - 02:09 PM

Was wondering Who is playing?

#2 Guest_Ax'_*

Posted 13 June 2003 - 02:58 PM

Depending on school i want too

#3 Kellin

Posted 13 June 2003 - 08:43 PM

I was reading through about it and like the premise a lot. I noticed the XBox version was scheduled for the first release with the PC version to follow. Bioware has such a good solid reputation for delivering great single player RPGs I'm looking forward to it even though I'm not a "major fan" type. :)
Kellin
“A warrior takes responsibility for his acts, for the most trivial of acts. An average man acts out his thoughts, and never takes responsibility for what he does.” ~ Carlos Castaneda
Monarch of the KMA of Auberean
"Got Quest?"

#4 Guest_Vidar_*

Posted 31 July 2003 - 03:54 AM

I'll definitly be buying it as soon as its available. A friend of mine got it for the X-box, and he hasnt slept in 3 days, its work, KOTOR, work, KOTOR. I would think the PC version will be even better since we can have even better graphics, so I'm planning on catching up on my sleep about a week before it comes out :wink:

#5 Guest_EliteSpearMaster_*

Posted 22 October 2003 - 06:02 PM

yes very good game, though some of the parts are rather hard.... must..... sleep.....

#6 Guest_Userunfriendly_*

Posted 24 December 2003 - 05:09 AM

no kotor for me for a while...urg... ;) :) :)

#7 Guest_Valeria_*

Posted 18 January 2004 - 05:32 PM

Me did :)

Great game, nice romance ;)

#8 Guest_bobby23_*

Posted 16 May 2004 - 09:01 PM

i am playing now

not realy happy with the time line and stuff (they start talking at wierd places) or stuff need to get along at way too slow a pace

woud have liek a planet or 2 more but that what swkotor2 is for wonder what that bee like oh well will so probly need a new pc if i wana play that or failing that upgrade the one i have realy well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com