wrhunter's Content

There have been 3 items by wrhunter (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#209800 Throne Of Cards 81

Posted by wrhunter on 06 December 2019 - 01:48 PM in Serials

Good to see you back, Laufey!  Please don't push yourself.

Ah, still the old Nevaziah, luckily he forgot Eddie again. Would they meet him sometime later? After all,  some people always in the wrong place at the wrong time.

So this time we have mindflayer too, would they see a familiar face, or rather hear a familiar sound? XD

#209331 Throne Of Cards 80

Posted by wrhunter on 11 September 2019 - 02:32 PM in Serials

Quote: “Ducky wants to give a kiss for good luck!” The beaming lich held the yellow duck up towards her mouth, and she gave its orange beak a small peck. I hope Eddie doesn’t get jealous. I hope I don’t die. I hope I don’t get us all killed.

Ano: If it is hard to you, please imagine my feelings back then.

Eddie:  A syringe, filled with holy water, slowly, slowly...

Rini: You two are not helping!

Quote:

Adrenaline coursed through her body, and she felt so impossibly strong she couldn’t quite hold back a giggle. Warm blood was streaming across her hands and her arms, and still she held firm, until the impaled man stopped struggling and slid limply off her sword.

“Ugh…” Zaerini said, trying her best not to gag as the borrowed power faded away and her suddenly watery legs deposited her onto the corpse of her fallen opponent. Every single muscle in her body seemed to be screaming and howling in protest, it even hurt to breathe, and her head was spinning. “How’s that…for entertaining?” She asked Nevaziah. Then the walls twisted into a spinning kaleidoscope of blurry shapes and she promptly fainted.

Alas, easy come , easy go. At least Rini earned a rest, right?

#209328 Throne Of Cards 79

Posted by wrhunter on 08 September 2019 - 03:24 AM in Serials

I cannot believe I’m about to say this. Well, it has to be done.

“Go for the eyes!” Dekaras shouted. “It can’t control them properly if it can’t see.”

“So…’Go for the eyes’, is it?” Zaerini said, her eyes glittering with mischief as the party had settled down to let Viconia finish healing whatever injuries had to be dealt with before moving on. “Stealing Minsc’s favourite tactic now, are we? Please tell me you won’t be going berserk any time soon or shave your head.”

Maybe Dek would give it a try someday, only for good reasons, of course. XD

“Minsc approves of all he understands, and Boo of the rest!” The large ranger chuckled, giving Dekaras a hearty slap on the back until he had to cough. “We can be the best of berserker buddies!”

Welcome home, Rashemi! Pity you couldn't backstab with two-handed sword.

“But the password could be anything,” Imoen said. “I mean, anybody remotely smart wouldn’t make it something a stranger could guess.”

“Ah, Imoen,” Dekaras replied with a faint smile of his own. “You have come a long way, and yet there are apparently still things I can teach you about being a rogue. For one thing, that when it comes to security measures, a surprising number of people are remarkably lax and also not nearly as original as they believe themselves to be. Now, I make no promises, but there is a fair chance I can get this thing open. Viconia, are there any numbers listed? If so, you want to try ‘123456’ for a start. That is always a popular option.”

Sadly true, stronger password means easier to forget.

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com