Rush Of Blood To The Head, part 6.15.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 11 November 2003 - 08:56 PM

and now, Jaheira decides to have *that* talk with Imoen. It doesn’t quite work out the way she intended…

Oh no... :wink:

Oh, come on... *that* talk can't be so bad? :lol:

“so, what will it be… have you decided to listen to that old fool?”

Well, if Theo decided to listen to Keldorn.. he'd be the fool. But he isn't! So, no one's going to leave! Yay! :(

Nope, no one's leaving. :(

well, she is in relatively good mood, so maybe she won’t scold the poor kid too badly…

Jaheira.. relatively.. heh.. :wink:

Oh, yes I know... but she isn't grumpy the whole time, really. :D

I slowly get out of bed and head over to the small table to pour myself a glass of wine for myself and Viconia – I fear that this might prove too difficult with a dry throat.

Or maybe you hope somewhere deep inside that she would get very, very drunk.. and forget the whole thing. Ha-ha-ha!

Hehe, could be... I wonder if the Drow magic resistence works against the inebriation...

Oh, and: "to pour myself a glass of wine for myself anf Viconia." Eh, I think you should erase the other 'myself'. :P

D'oh! Now how did that one slip by me??? Thanks!!

“What? What kind of a stupid question is that? I…” she stops and glares at me, seemingly unsure of how to go on, “How is one supposed to feel when… in love?”

Poor Viccy.. But I'm very, very glad she has Imoen! :D

Me too! :D

“They… they do…” the drow replies, visibly shocked.

Aww... I really like the idea.. (Have liked it from the very beginning!)

You'll get a double helping of this pairing when Weyoun's TnT will advance further... ;)

I proceed to refill my glass, hoping that the alcohol might clear up the eerie situation. I take Viconia’s empty glass from her hands as she stands in the middle of the room like petrified, having refilled it, I press it back into her slightly numb hand…

Maybe you should explain that they have been drinking the wine during the discussion. It feels strange to see that the glasses are suddenly empty.

True! Good point!

“In… love? ” she mutters as the glass slips out of her fingers and drops on the carpet, “that… can’t be…”

Ooops... The carpet! Oh no.. I hope the innkeeper won't notice it. :P

Pah! Theo will just send Jae to glare at him!

She hears the door to her room opening slowly and someone steps inside.

And the (sorry Theo!) nightmare begins... :D

Nobody cuts poor Jae any slack... :wink:

“Back so soon? I thought you were going to be tortured by Jaheira’s interrogations… boy, if she gets into the mood, you better watch out…” Imoen chortles, not bothering to look at who the visitor is.

Ooops! Tsk, tsk, tsk... Imoen, that was a bad mistake! :)

Immy: D'OH! :(

“Sometimes I thought that I loved him more than you have ever loved him…” the words come out faster than Imoen can stop them and only after they are out, she quickly presses her palm over her mouth.

:( I'm happy that you don't mean that..

She liked Khalid a lot and felt really sorry for him as she found out about Theo and Jaheira...

and you know – I guess I always felt like that for Viconia, I was just too… confused and ashamed to admit it to myself… silly me, but …”

Yep, silly you! It's so great to see you two together! :D

I certainly think so, too!

“Oh, Imoen… of course not… now that we have spoken about it, I feel much more relieved…” Jaheira smiles and extends her arms to draw the girl closer. Imoen drops on her knees and wraps her hands around Jaheira’s waist, her head resting on the older woman’s chest, while Jaheira places her hands on Imoen’s shoulders as they hold each other tightly as if to seal the deeper friendship between them.

Awwww... I really liked the whole scene! :D

Thanks a lot! I want my girls to be all friendly! :D

“Aww, Vic… don’t be mean to Jaheira, she only meant well… how did your talk with Theo went?”

Um.. well, I think. She found out her true feelings and stuff. ^^

Yeah, sort of... :D

"How did your talk with Theo go." :)

I have a tendency to use a past tense again after 'did'... can't get rid of that habit. :(

“no doubt to resume what you were up to before I interrupted. Poor boy is probably starving for some mouthful of your ample bosom, Jaheira… don’t keep him waiting,” Viconia smirks as Jaheira rises to leave the room.

:(

Theo: Well, I... :D

“You may, Viconia,” Jaheira laughs, as the Drow briefly and hesitantly hugs her, but just as she wants to recoil from the embrace, suddenly another pair of arms wrap around them both as Imoen joins into the group hug…

Awww!! (There, are you happy now!? Kidding.. :) )

Gee, thanks a lot! :P

Liked this episode very much! :D And I've intented to ask you this, but I have forgotten it everytime. Do you like Coldplay?

Oh, yes! One of my most, if not the favorite band - heh, and of course I snatched the title of the novel from their album, it seemed so fitting! :)

#22 Weyoun

Posted 12 November 2003 - 01:11 AM

“Well? What did he say? I demand to know what lies he spouted about me! Am I the venomous snake trying to corrupt an innocent child? Go on, speak!” Viconia shouts at us, seemingly ignoring the fact that she has disturbed us in a rather delicate moment, which is made all the more obvious by Jaheira’s partial nudity…

“Calm down, Viconia – if you have something to say then come in and shut the door behind you,” Jaheira retorts, straightening out her shirt to cover her exposed body parts, “I see that you still have not learned to knock before entering.”

LOL! Viconia has a right to barge in, though.

“I can’t see how that is anybody’s business. Anyone who will interfere, risks a broken nose, I promise as much,” she spits out.

Go for it! :wink:

“Well, she IS my sister, so I am concerned about her wellbeing,” I point out, “but I have no reason to interfere…yet. Tell me, Viconia… do you truly love her?”

“What? What kind of a stupid question is that? I…” she stops and glares at me, seemingly unsure of how to go on, “How is one supposed to feel when… in love?”

Ah, that's a tough one... :wink:

“Do you… do you have something stronger than wine?” she finally manages and we both share a hearty laugh…

Laska : *nods and tosses them a pocket-flask* Here's some ole-spit-in-yer-eye. About 80% proof. It has quite a remarkable flavor and quite a kick. It will also dissolve lead, if you need that. :wink:

“Ha! But I know what you are thinking and I bet you are whispering in Theo’s ears to send Viconia away! Well, you have absolutely no right to interfere in relationships of others… they way you treated Khalid! Sometimes I thought that I loved him more than you have ever loved him…” the words come out faster than Imoen can stop them and only after they are out, she quickly presses her palm over her mouth.

She glances at Jaheira, worried and waiting an outburst or even something much worse, but Jaheira remains chained to the bed, all the color drained from her face and she looks absolutely stunned.

Uh-oh...

“I suppose I deserve some of that, Imoen… I have done things I am not exactly proud of. I understand why you reacted the way you did, Imoen… and some of my actions in the past might have been a reason for you to act the way you did, I have not always been the most considerate of friends…” a chuckle that somehow could be mistaken for a sob, erupts from Jaheira’s lips, “but know this, I only came here to know whether you are truly happy with Viconia… everything else is beyond my concern.”

Impressive scene!

“You may, Viconia,” Jaheira laughs, as the Drow briefly and hesitantly hugs her, but just as she wants to recoil from the embrace, suddenly another pair of arms wrap around them both as Imoen joins into the group hug…

Awww...

“Aww… you two are the beshtest friends… I mean the best lover and a best friend that a ferocious and intimidating Bhaalspawn can have…” the young girl sighs happily and the other two only laugh in response…

Cute!

---Weyoun
TnT Enhanced Edition: http://www.fanfictio...rds-and-Tempers

---
Sith Warrior - Master, I can sense your anger.

Darth Baras - A blind, comotose lobotomy-patient could sense my anger!

---

"The New Age? It's just the old age stuck in a microwave oven for fifteen seconds" - James Randi

#23 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 12 November 2003 - 05:31 AM

“Calm down, Viconia – if you have something to say then come in and shut the door behind you,” Jaheira retorts, straightening out her shirt to cover her exposed body parts, “I see that you still have not learned to knock before entering.”

LOL! Viconia has a right to barge in, though.

Theo: Hey, hey! She's kind of barging in on our privacy!

“I can’t see how that is anybody’s business. Anyone who will interfere, risks a broken nose, I promise as much,” she spits out.

Go for it! :)

Theo: Who, me? Hey, I'm not interfering... I'm just asking... questions. :D

Ah, that's a tough one... :)

Hey, I know how it is, but to explain it to someone who doesn't know it... tough!

“Do you… do you have something stronger than wine?” she finally manages and we both share a hearty laugh…

Laska : *nods and tosses them a pocket-flask* Here's some ole-spit-in-yer-eye. About 80% proof. It has quite a remarkable flavor and quite a kick. It will also dissolve lead, if you need that. :D

Theo and Viconia: :?

She glances at Jaheira, worried and waiting an outburst or even something much worse, but Jaheira remains chained to the bed, all the color drained from her face and she looks absolutely stunned.

Uh-oh...

More like ouch... :D

“I suppose I deserve some of that, Imoen… I have done things I am not exactly proud of. I understand why you reacted the way you did, Imoen… and some of my actions in the past might have been a reason for you to act the way you did, I have not always been the most considerate of friends…” a chuckle that somehow could be mistaken for a sob, erupts from Jaheira’s lips, “but know this, I only came here to know whether you are truly happy with Viconia… everything else is beyond my concern.”

Impressive scene!

Thanks!

Awww...

:D

“Aww… you two are the beshtest friends… I mean the best lover and a best friend that a ferocious and intimidating Bhaalspawn can have…” the young girl sighs happily and the other two only laugh in response…

Cute!

Hehe, yeah, one big happy family, ain't it?

---Weyoun

Thanks for commenting! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com