• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 03 November 2003 - 06:55 AM

Good chapter :)

Thank you! :)

#22 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 03 November 2003 - 07:08 AM

“Really? Well, I sure hope you will hold your promise, brother… but I already know that you will be tempted to use it again,” Imoen says, “Irenicus… he is dangerous and is capable of killing every one of us… and his disintegration magics can ensure that any of our loved ones will not even have the chance to be raised…

Grr.... :D I hate desintegrations...

Yep, good thing it the enemies don't use it too often. I'm currently playing game on the Hard diff setting and without reloading in case of a permanent death to the character... and desintegration sucks

I've lost three chars so far, Minsc was killed beyond resurrection against the cambion in dungeon, Nalia was stunned, petrified and fireballed ( :D ) by the lich in Ust Natha, Ano was disintegrated by the halfling mage in Planar Sphere... :D

“Did you find that silly, old Lanthorn?” I ask her, but she just pats her backpack, not before rolling her eyes expressively.

Found it, swiped it. :shock:

Imoen's job, after all :shock:

Which is exactly what she is doing, I conclude stepping inside the inn and seeing Jaheira forcefully extracting information from the hapless barkeep, who can only shrug his shoulders and beg for her to let him free from the iron grip he is in… I feel sorry for the poor fellow – there is no way that he could have noticed two experts in using stealth, such as Imoen and me, leaving the inn. Unfortunately, someone thinks differently…

BUSTED! :shock:

Oh, I would so love Viconia and Jaheira to interrogate me... ooooh, boy! :)

“Well now… let’s hear your side of the story, little Imoen,” Viconia faces the girl with an icy glare, “I certainly hope that you had a very convincing reason to do all of this, because otherwise…”

Aw, she's worried. :wink:

But of course :)

“Do I feel happy? No, I don’t, Imoen… but do you know how I felt when I woke only to discover you gone? I will tell you, little one… I felt-… no. Why do I even bother? I should have known that this would never work out,” however Viconia’s stern expression softens just as a strangled sob erupts from Imoen’s mouth, “Not that trick, Imoen… please anything but that… agh, this is so stupid, but I just can’t see you cry, you little nitwit… now come here…”

Awww....

Even more awwww...

Hehe... glad you like it :P

“Oh, dear… now I can safely die, for I have seen everything that is worth seeing,” the fat barkeep mutters, looking at the two women engaged in a passionate kiss, not paying attention to him or the other guests in the room, watching them with unmasked interest…

:mrgreen: :D

:) I think Imoen is ready for the next step of this... education...

“Explain,” she stops suddenly and spits out the word angrily.

He's not off the hook yet! :P

Not by a longshot! :P

“I…” I start to speak before leaving the room, but the words ‘love you’ are choked in my throat and don’t come out, as I slowly limp out in the hallway.

Aw... :shock:

Ah, worry not - Jae's fit of temper will not last for long... they'll be making sweet mongrel love soon... :P

Great stuff, really!

---Weyoun

Thanks! And thanks for commenting! :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com