Chapter 12

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Chantrys_*

Posted 30 October 2003 - 02:28 AM

Narrator: The party fights another challenge and sets out to find Abazigal.
Draconis: Who dares disturb Draconis? What reason can you have for coming to this place?
Kelsey: We’ve come to bring you some moisturizer.
Draconis: Oh, thank you! I can’t tell you how much I’ve needed this…the mountain air is so dry, my skin is almost scaly! You may pass.
Imoen: Look! Swimming pools! Let’s put on our chainmail bikinis and do some laps!
Keldorn: Dare I ask what the men will wear?
Imoen: Scale mail speedos? *holds out a pair*
Kelsey: You really shouldn’t have asked.

Narrator: The party swims through the tunnels, killing kuo-toa and eradicating eyeballs. Eventually they arrive in a huge cavern.
Abazigal: Welcome to my lair. I have been waiting for…what are you wearing?
Anomen: None of your business!
Abazigal: Speedos? That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! I think I’m going to… *dies*
Narrator: Yet again, the party is yanked back to the pocket plane.
Solar: That was quick. I don’t have any questions ready. Narrator, cover me while I think of something.

Narrator: Okay. Meanwhile, back in Amkethran…
Balthazar: Melissan, this isn’t fun anymore. I need to do things! I need to practice my kung-fu fighting!
Melissan: Darling, what are you trying to say?
Balthazar: It’s over, Melissan. We’re through. I still love you, but I can’t go on like this. Guards, take her to the dungeon.
Melissan: But what about the nights we shared, the desert passion? Can you truly turn your back on those memories?
Balthazar: One last kiss, then, for old times' sake?
Melissan: Yes, Balthazar, ye…

Narrator: We now return you to the pocket plane.
Imoen: But I wanted to see how that turned out!
Narrator: Too bad.
Solar: Now, godchild, you near the end of the game. Things will get more complicated from now on.
Kirwond: Goody.
Solar: Question Three. Why do you think you’ve been killing these Bhaalspawn?
Kirwond: Because Melissan told me to.
Solar: Besides that.
Kirwond: Um…so that they won’t resurrect Bhaal and cause terror and death to sweep the land?
Solar: Very good. Now, you have one more member of the Five to defeat. Who is it?
Kirwond: Melissan?
Solar: Don’t get ahead of yourself.
Kirwond: Oh, right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com