Rush Of Blood To The Head, part 6.10.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Weyoun

Posted 31 October 2003 - 12:17 AM

Oh, and I think I just gave a new meaning to the term of ‘staking a vampire’ :shock:

Now that sounds interesting..

“Will you sh… oh, I’m sorry Im,” I turn around to look at her apologetically, “it’s just that you have been asking me this question every five minutes since I woke you up. You were so loud for a master rogue, I wonder how we didn’t wake up Viconia… do you always sleep embraced, by the way?”

Awww...

“I dunno… I’m more concerned about you using those lobster powers… I hope that you know what you’re doing,” Imoen only sighs.

Lobster powers? That sounds like a weird Anime-show. :shock:

“Any famous last words?” I look at Imoen, who is hopping form one foot to another in order to warm herself.

Cute image. :shock:

“No… I don’t think so… oh, wait! Crap! You didn’t tell me what am I supposed to do with that elven holy water…” she exclaims.

Make waterballoons!

“Geez… there must be at least a dozen of them, there… and I didn’t even see Bodhi amongst them,” Imoen explains.

Nope. Meaning the end-boss in the first batch is against Video-game logic. :shock:

I know that I am in Bodhi’s throne room now, again tearing up her servants to pieces, one by one. My current victim that is being pummeled by the creature’s claws, is desperately pleading for mercy… and since it takes me that much longer to make minced meat out of this one, I conclude that it is Bodhi, herself. Knowing this increases my anger tenfold and Bodhi’s screams are intensifying, so shrill that they burn my ears, complementing the cracking noises that accompany the breaking and shattering of her bones… she ceases her struggles finally as her skull is squished as easily as an eggshell and she slowly slides down on the floor in a sea of blood.

Ouch... Intense scene... Still, you'd better stake her quick;y before she regenerates.

“Do you expect me to… stake that?” Imoen asks slightly shocked, but as I stay silent, she reluctantly crawls over and places the stake over the bloody mass. I turn away in aversion as I hear a loud splash and a split second later, Imoen is busy throwing up…

:shock: :shock:

Next: Theo and Immy get yelled at. :shock:

LOL! Not surprised at that. :shock:

Great stuff,
---Weyoun
TnT Enhanced Edition: http://www.fanfictio...rds-and-Tempers

---
Sith Warrior - Master, I can sense your anger.

Darth Baras - A blind, comotose lobotomy-patient could sense my anger!

---

"The New Age? It's just the old age stuck in a microwave oven for fifteen seconds" - James Randi

#22 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 31 October 2003 - 06:33 AM

“I dunno… I’m more concerned about you using those lobster powers… I hope that you know what you’re doing,” Imoen only sighs.

I *really* wonder about the lobster graphic.

I've no idea what kind of weed those guys who came up with it were smoking.

“ONCE YOU HAVE SEEN THE BENEFITS, IT WILL BE HARD TO REFUSE,” Bhaal laughs.

Probably - but he has seen what it can do to a person.

Overall, I'll say that Theo is *less* likely to give into the taint after this experience, but it all depends on circumstances.

I know that I am in Bodhi’s throne room now, again tearing up her servants to pieces, one by one. My current victim that is being pummeled by the creature’s claws, is desperately pleading for mercy… and since it takes me that much longer to make minced meat out of this one, I conclude that it is Bodhi, herself. Knowing this increases my anger tenfold and Bodhi’s screams are intensifying, so shrill that they burn my ears, complementing the cracking noises that accompany the breaking and shattering of her bones… she ceases her struggles finally as her skull is squished as easily as an eggshell and she slowly slides down on the floor in a sea of blood.

:shock: Eck. That was impressive.

Thanks, I suppose. :shock:

“Oh… I understand… err… I think I see it…” I point at a tangle of bloody tissue, nearby Bodhi’s corpse.

A touch of realism. Very nice.

I thought it to be more of a gory humor, but if it's realistic, all the better! :shock:

“Hey! It’s a great feeling! It’s… it’s… almost as good as a huge portion of vanilla-strawberry ice cream!

:shock: Immy.

Oh, yes. :shock:

#23 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 31 October 2003 - 06:42 AM

Oh, and I think I just gave a new meaning to the term of ‘staking a vampire’ :)

Now that sounds interesting..

Well... it's quite uncharacteristic to stake a vampire's heart when it is already outside of the chest cavity...

“Will you sh… oh, I’m sorry Im,” I turn around to look at her apologetically, “it’s just that you have been asking me this question every five minutes since I woke you up. You were so loud for a master rogue, I wonder how we didn’t wake up Viconia… do you always sleep embraced, by the way?”

Awww...

:)

Lobster powers? That sounds like a weird Anime-show. :shock:

Heh, yes... but one could argue that the life itself is like one weird anime-show...

“Any famous last words?” I look at Imoen, who is hopping form one foot to another in order to warm herself.

Cute image. :shock:

Yeah, she looks like a professional vamp-killer. :shock:

“No… I don’t think so… oh, wait! Crap! You didn’t tell me what am I supposed to do with that elven holy water…” she exclaims.

Make waterballoons!

Well, they could do that, seeing as they remained unused...

“Geez… there must be at least a dozen of them, there… and I didn’t even see Bodhi amongst them,” Imoen explains.

Nope. Meaning the end-boss in the first batch is against Video-game logic. :shock:

Naturally! :wink:

Ouch... Intense scene... Still, you'd better stake her quick;y before she regenerates.

Wonders how quickly a vampire can regenerate a torn off limbs and ripped out heart... :shock:

“Do you expect me to… stake that?” Imoen asks slightly shocked, but as I stay silent, she reluctantly crawls over and places the stake over the bloody mass. I turn away in aversion as I hear a loud splash and a split second later, Imoen is busy throwing up…

:shock: :shock:

Aww, sympathetic with Bodhi? I can't believe it! :shock:

Next: Theo and Immy get yelled at. :)

LOL! Not surprised at that. :lol:

No, not really. Hmm, I'll try to see if I can post it today...

Great stuff,
---Weyoun

Thanks for commenting! ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com