Chapter 6

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Chantrys_*

Posted 29 October 2003 - 03:54 AM

Narrator: After fighting their way to the surface, the party is captured by a group of elves.
Elhan: I just want to make sure that we’re on the same side. What do you know of Irenicus?
Kirwond: Does this answer your question? *opens cloak to reveal: I battled my way through the Underdark seeking Irenicus’ black heart and all I got was this lousy T-shirt*
Elhan: Admirably. We need to get to Suldanessellar and defeat him, but Bodhi stole our Lanthorn and took it to Athkatla. Want to get it back for us?
Keldorn: Why can’t you get it back yourselves?
Elhan: We…uh…have to stay here. Yeah.
Keldorn: Wuss.

Narrator: On the way back to Athkatla, the party runs into some unexpected allies.
Kirwond: Drizzt Do’Urden and companions! What are you doing here?
Imoen: Yeah, I thought you were so rich from your book deals that you didn't need to adventure anymore.
Drizzt: SOMEBODY made a series of bad investments.
Regis: What? Emu farming is the next big thing!
Kirwond: Oh, well. Want to help us defeat some vampires and save an elven nation?
Drizzt: Sure, why, not. We've got nothing better to do.

Narrator: The party returns to the Copper Coronet, rejoining their comrades.
Kirwond: Hi, everyone. Had a good time?
Nalia: Sure did! I bet Hendak wishes he’d never put us on his free drinks for life list.
Kelsey: Who are you?
Valygar: I’m Valygar Corthala. I got sick of waiting for you all to come and find me, so I dealt with the Planar Sphere and Tolgerias by myself.
Kirwond: Good for you! Are you having fun?
Valygar: Yeah! Aerie was just showing me this great spell…True Sight, I think it's called. If you cast it and then look at the barmaids, you can see the most interesting...
Mazzy: Squire Valygar! You didn’t hang up my cloak properly! Now sharpen my sword before you muck out the stable!
Valygar: *sigh* Yes, Lady Mazzy.

Narrator: The party says goodbye to their friends and heads upstairs to the conveniently located Temple to Ilmater.
Kirwond: Here is the heart of a friend turned traitor. He wanted us to give it to you.
Priest of Ilmater: Well, I must say, this is a crappy week for offerings.
Second Priest: I'll say. You'd think the game would give us experience points, too.

Terminsel: Hello, young lady. Might I have a word or two?
Jaheira: Do you think I don’t know you, Elminster? You’ve worn that hat all throughout Faerun.
Terminsel: Uh, yes. I’m just here to say that you were right, Dermin and Galvarey were wrong…
Kirwond: Oh, great. She’s going to be truly insufferable now.
Terminsel: And here’s a special Harper pin for you. Wear it with pride! *gives Jaheira a pin before disappearing*
Imoen: Ooh, this looks different from the Harper pins I’ve seen before. It’s got some elvish script engraved on it.
Keldorn: What does it say, Jaheira?
Jaheira: It says…*frowns at engraving* …Harpers do it on a major scale!
Anomen: I bet you do…

Narrator: The party then goes to the graveyard.
Kelsey: I can’t believe we’re going in the middle of the night. Why can’t we come back at noon?
Bodhi: Ah, I was waiting for you to show up. Go away or I’ll take your favorite boy-toy and turn him into a vampire.
Kirwond: You’re bluffing. You would never do something so cruel and evil.
Bodhi: Watch me. *disappears with Anomen*
Kirwond: Huh?
Bodhi: *reappears* Oops, wrong one. Sorry. *disappears with Kelsey*
Kirwond: That bitch! She’ll feel my steel through her last meal!

Narrator: After butt-kicking their way through Bodhi’s lair yet again, the party and their helpers confront the vampire and her newest slave.
Bodhi: Kelsey is quite the catch. Not only did he reupholster my coffin, he also gave me a footrub like you wouldn’t believe…
Kirwond: What?! Roast in Hell!
Bodhi: It was innocent, I tell you… *dies*
Kirwond: Now as for you, Kelsey…Kelsey!
Drizzt: Terribly sorry, Kirwond. Slip of the sword.

Imoen: While I was getting my soul back, I had a look through Bodhi’s room, and I found this book detailing how to restore life to someone almost turned into a vampire. Conveniently located next to it was the Lanthorn and Bodhi’s black heart.
Keldorn: Amazing how the heart remains intact after the rest of the vampire turns to dust, isn’t it?
Kirwond: Quite. Let’s go and restore Kelsey.
Anomen: Do we have to? Why can’t you just sleep with me instead?
Kirwond: You’re kidding me, right?

Narrator: The party travels to the Temple of Amaunator and resurrects Kelsey…
Kelsey: Thank goodness! Despite our enduring love and our constant flirting, I wasn’t sure if you’d think I was worth saving.
Kirwond: Of course you are! We’re going to get married, after all.
Kelsey: M-married? *gulps* I’m not sure if I ever want to get married, what with my family problems and all.
Kirwond: I notice you saved that little piece of information until after you got yourself killed.
Kelsey: I’m not an idiot, Kir.

Narrator: The party returns to the elven camp.
Imoen: Yoohoo! We found your Lanthorn!
Elhan: Yay! Let’s go to Suldanessellar and create shadow puppets!
Kelsey: Can you do Deformed Rabbit? That’s my favorite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com