Photo

Tnt 120 : Volcanic hotplate

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Weyoun

Posted 21 October 2003 - 08:22 PM

Ouch, ouch, so much catching up to do... I got hit with the flu, so I fell behind so badly, I decided to pick a few choice picks and just read the rest. Rest assured I read all, but I'll never catch up with commenting, so I'll start with the newest parts in the series. Sorry about that, but there are only so many hours in the day. :shock:

In the meantime, here's the new Tnt. Hope you like it.

Tnt 120 : Volcanic hotplate

In light of the moon, high on top the of island of Brynnlaw, the girls of the party were gathered in a shallow and comfortably warm volcanic hotspring. Both Imoen, Mook and Irylarr had donned their swimsuits and slipped inside the comforting waters first and were relaxing and chatting away.

"And what's the deal with homework?" Imoen told her two elven companions. "You're not working on your home."

"My, my, what a deep philosophical debate," Mook snickered.

"Yeah, and you know," Imoen continued, "the problem with talking is that nobody will stop you from saying the wrong things."

"I dunno about that," Irylarr said. "If somebody says the wrong things to me, my fist to their teeth usually stops them."

"Yeah, but only after the wrong things have already been said, don't you see?" Imoen said.

Footsteps announced the arrival of Viconia and Dynaheir, both robed and chatting away as they approached the hotspring. The spring was not small, but not large either. At the edge, the depth was comfortable to sit in, but in the middle, a tall person standing would be completely submerged.

"Hey, Vic," Imoen said. "Come on in, the water is fine."

"Don't mind if I do," Viconia replied. "Did you go through my things a few hours ago back at the ship?"

"Well, um, yes," Imoen said. "I wanted to lay out your swimsuit and towel for you, but I couldn't find it in your pack."

"That's because," Viconia said and opened her robe to expose her body to the cold night air, "I don't own one."

"Wow," Imoen blushed as Viconia gently lowered herself into the water, sliding back and resting her head on the side as she disappeared into the depths to her chin. "You just, um, jump right in like that, huh?"

"Who's talking?" Viconia snickered. "I'd rather be naked than having to wear a pick bathing suit with blue ribbons on the side."

"HEY!" Imoen huffed. "I have you know I bought this in Baldur's Gate and got a big discount!"

"I can see why," Viconia smirked.

"Oh, yeah?!" Imoen raised her chin and stared the Drow down. The Drow stared back and immediately, Imoen felt her resolve crumble to dust. "Well, you... you've got stupid hair, so there!"

"Don't be dense," Viconia said, having her long white hair tied into two braided buns on both sides of her head. "I only have my hair like this so it won't get wet."

"You know," Imoen said, "for some reason, the word 'Leia' keeps coming to mind."

Dynaheir, in the meantime, wasn't making any effort to move into the hotspring. Instead she sat at the edge and put her feet into the warm water.

"Getting warmed up?" Mook asked.

"Thank thee for offering, but I think I'll just sit here and relax," Dynaheir replied.

"What?" Imoen giggled. "Afraid to get wet? Come on, dive in already!"

"No, I think I will just sit this one out," Dynaheir said.

"Oh, come on," Imoen called over. "Wuss!"

"Thank thee very much, but no," Dynaheir replied again.

"Okay, I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this, but, Dynaheir... you STINK," Imoen said and held her nose.

"What?!" was Dynaheir's baffled reply.

"I mean it, come on!" Imoen said. "You haven't had a bath ever since you came out of those stink sewers, and it sure leaves a mark. Girl, you could outperform a skunk!"

Dynaheir instinctively sniffed a little. "I smell nothing."

"The person who stinks is always the last to know," Imoen said. "Come on, we've lost enough time already, get in so we can have some clean air around here."

"Viconia, I..." Dynaheir tried.

"Sorry," Viconia said without looking up, and responded further by tapping her dainty nose a couple of time.

"GET IN!" Imoen shouted, lashed out to grab Dynaheir's hand and pulled the startled Wychlaran into the hotspring. Dynaheir sputtered as she came up for air and splashed wildly into the water.

"Why thee little," Dynaheir threatened a little and advanced on the innocent looking pink-hair.

"Hey, don't touch the merchandise!" Imoen said as she pulled out of Dynaheir's reach.

"Yes," Viconia broke in, again not looking up. "It's designer crap from Baldur's Gate she's wearing."

"Hey, now that you're wet, you might as well stay in," Imoen smirked while Dynaheir glared at her and took a seat, submerging herself to her neck in the water.

For a moment, everyone sat back into the water to enjoy its soothing warmth. These hotsprings had the perfect temperature, warming its occupants to the bone. Soon enough, the last two visitors arrived. Laska, wearing her black two-piece swimsuit, and Rose, wearing her red bikini, strolled calmly up the mountain-path and looked eager to join the others.

"Hey, party started yet?" Laska asked and flexed a little in the chilly air.

"Say," said Irylarr, "in this light, you look a little like that teen tramp singer Chrissie At-me-leer-a."

"Thanks," Laska replied. "I think... That Chrissie sure has some hot moves, though."

Rose said nothing, but responded with a smack against Laska's shoulder. "She's not your type," she then added.

"Hey, it's okay just to watch, right?" Laska replied and rubbed her shoulder.

"Not if you're in a relationship,"

"Okay, okay, time to cool off then," Laska said and eyed the water. "HEAD UP!"

"LASKA NO! THERE'S A..." Imoen shouted, but it was too late. Laska whooped and jumped into the air, intending to land butt-first into the water and sink into the warm water. But quickly after she had hit the water, she came to a shuddering halt, her face twisted in a grimace.

"... flat shallow ledge right underneath the surface there," Imoen finished.

"I've noticed," Laska spoke in an uncharacteristically meek voice as she sat only up to her navel in the water. "Corellon almighty, I'm so happy elves don't have butt-bones..."

"Laska!" Rose scowled and slapped Laska in the back of the head while slipping into the water herself. "You could have broken your neck with a stupid stunt like that! Don't do it again!"

Laska crossed her arms and looked away, "Yes, mom."

"Come on," said Rose as she laid her arm across Laska's shoulder. Laska smiled, and let herself be dragged into the warm water.

"Say, I wonder how the boys are doing..." asked Irylarr.

---

On the other side of the mountain, Keldorn, Limryu and Minsc sat in a hotspring of their own, sitting in silence, staring vacantly in front of themselves.

"Why aren't there any girls here?" Limryu sighed. "Come on, Laska wanted to do a co-ed hotspring."

"We'll have none of that," Keldorn said.

"Stuffy human," Limryu shook his head.

"Boo says that boys who look at girls will go funny in the head, and Minsc doesn't want that, no sirrie! I won't be funny in the head... I will just be in the head! HAHAH!"

"Say, didn't Korgan want to come?" Limryu asked Keldorn, ignoring the hulking warrior with the hamster on top of his head.

"No," Keldorn said. "He's afraid the cleansing water of the pool will mess up the texture of the beard."

"Aye," Limryu said. "It's mostly the grime, the dirt... and the mold that keeps it together, I suppose."

"How's Jan?" Keldorn asked.

Limryu looked to his left and watched at the bubbles rising up from under the water next to him. "Still talking."

"Does he know we can't hear him from under water?"

"Pretty sure he doesn't."

"Then we're in the clear..."

---

"So, what if, while we're sitting here, the volcano decides it doesn't like us and erupts the entire island!" Imoen raved.

"Imoen," Viconia sighed. "Volcanoes don't just 'spontaniously' erupt if they don't like you. They're not persons. Eruptions just happen if there's enough pressure building up."

"Hey, hey, hey, what if you toss milk into the crater of a lactose intolerant volcano, then? What then, ey, what then?" Imoen stuck out her tongue to Viconia.

"Well, then we must appease it with a virgin sacrifice," Viconia smirked. "Any takers?"

"Too late for me," Mook said.

"I'm in the clear," Irylarr said.

"So am I," Dynaheir added.

"Don't even look at me," Rose smiled briefly.

"Do I even need to speak up?" Viconia smirked.

"Sorry, I be no virgin," Laska added.

"Errrm," Imoen blushed bright red and seemed a little uncomfortable. She nervously twirled her thumbs under the water. "I'm going to shut up now."

"That's a first," Viconia smirked even more.

"HEYA!" Imoen shouted and retaliated. The little pink-hair took Viconia by surprised and pushed the Drow underwater by her shoulders. The Drow struggled and frantically waved her arms into the air after Imoen had dunked her head and kept it underwater for a while.

"MY HAIR!" Viconia shouted as she emerged from the water and glared Imoen to death with her baleful eyes.

Sadly, Viconia was answered with a splash in the face. Viconia retaliated...

"Let's ignore the children for a while," Dynaheir said while Viconia and Imoen tossed water at each other. "Tell me something. What will thee be doing when thy adventures are done? Have thee given it some thought."

"I know," Mook said. "I think I'll start a soft-drink company called Mooka Cola! I'll flood the market with the drink and then, out of the blue, will replace the original formula with New Mooka Cola. Then, when everyone hates it, I'll reintroduce Classic Mooka Cola and make a fortune!"

"Sounds like an evil plan," Irylarr said. "I think that, when my children are grown up and will stand on their own two legs, I'll start a farm or something. Just to do something else."

"I'll go back to Rasheman, I suppose," Dynaheir said. "To take up a position as Wychlaran elder on the Rashema council, or to teach magic to apprentices. I haven't decided yet."

"Hmmm, I haven't given it much thought," Laska said. "I always figured I'd keep on fighting until something ends up killing me and..."

"Hell no!" Rose protested. "I'll give you a job at my inn. It'll be better for your health."

"But not for the inn," Mook snickered. "If you put that one behind the bar, she'll drink your profits."

"I dunno," Laska said. "I wonder if I'd get bored pretty quickly if I had to give up adventuring and fighting. I would..."

At that precise moment, a carelessly splashing Imoen crashed right into Laska and dragged the poor elf with her as she went under. Both sisters struggled for a bit before they emerged from the water.

"Sorry 'bout that," Imoen giggled. "Heavy traffic in this little pool."

"I think I'll call it a night," said Rose. "I was up early this morning. I wanted to make you guys breakfast, but Laska came into the pantry and took over from me."

"Thank the gods she did," Irylarr muttered under her breath, remembering that the last time Rose had tried to make toast, she had managed to set the Swiftwind's rudder on fire. Rose had been cooking the toast in a pan on the furnace, but when the bread exploded in fire, she had panicked and threw the burning toast out the window, right on top of the rudder. The damage was slight, but severe enough to keep them grounded for an extra two days. Still, the experience didn't deter Rose from wanting to keep on cooking.

"You sure you don't want to dry off first?" Laska said as Rose stepped out of the water. "There's a chilly wind out there."

"I forgot my towel," Rose said, "besides, I'll be fine. See you back at the ship."

---

"AAAACCCHHOOOUUUU!" sounded from Laska and Rose's bedroom on board the Swiftwind the next day. Laska entered her chambers carrying a tray with foodstuffs. The shades in front of the portholes were closed and Rose lay on her side wrapped in blankets with her back facing the door.

"Hey," Laska said, and was greeted by violent coughing. "I've brought you some of my home-made chicken soup and some fruit. It should make you feel a little better."

"Thanks," Rose sniffed as she shifted while Laska put down the tray on the bed beside her downed lover. "Figures, huh? A two minute walk and I catch a cold."

"Hey, I hate to say I told you so, but I did," Laska smirked. "Imagine me being the mature one for a change."

"You? Mature?" Rose's left eyebrow shot towards her hairline as she took a spoonful of chick-soup in her mouth.

"Yep!" Laska smiled. "I was right and you were wrong! Nyah, nyah, nyah-nyah, nyah! I am SOOOO mature and you are not! Nyah, nyah, nyah-hyah, nyah!"

"It shows," Rose smiled. "Thanks for cheering me up."

"Hey, that's what I'm here for," Laska said, and leaned in for a brief kiss on the forehead. "Don't worry about me catching your colds. Us lucky elves don't get colds."

"No butt-bones, no colds," the half-elf smiled. "But you do have big ears."

"And don't you forget it," Laska tapped Rose's nose with her index finger. "Now, eat up and get some rest. We sail tomorrow."

"Stay?" Rose asked, and looked at Laska with pleading eyes. "Just for a moment."

Laska smiled, took off her boots and crawled into the bed to hug Rose from behind as she ate her meal.

That's it! Thanks for reading.

---Weyoun
TnT Enhanced Edition: http://www.fanfictio...rds-and-Tempers

---
Sith Warrior - Master, I can sense your anger.

Darth Baras - A blind, comotose lobotomy-patient could sense my anger!

---

"The New Age? It's just the old age stuck in a microwave oven for fifteen seconds" - James Randi

#2 Guest_Dark-Mage_*

Posted 21 October 2003 - 08:38 PM

Nice chapter :shock:

#3 Guest_TheBeastlordJohnny_*

Posted 21 October 2003 - 08:51 PM

Oh yes, that was good.

Chrissie Atmeleera, eh? Who next? Jessica Lowpecs? April LaTreigne? Heh.

Well, I do like some of the issues raised as per futures - What would Laska do after having finished adventuring and retired? I suspect she'd probably open a pub somewhere. I can see her becoming boringly normal a few hundred years down the line... hell, most retired adventurers do, it seems.

(Sorry Laska, No offence meant. Erm, please put the spike down... I didn't mean it like that! No, honestly...)

But anyhow. Looking forward to the bits in the Underdark. But we're still waiting for L&R's love to be "seriously tested" as was stated in Chapter 100...

Pretty good overall though.

#4 Guest_Tenebrous_*

Posted 21 October 2003 - 11:23 PM

Ouch, ouch, so much catching up to do... I got hit with the flu, so I fell behind so badly, I decided to pick a few choice picks and just read the rest. Rest assured I read all, but I'll never catch up with commenting, so I'll start with the newest parts in the series. Sorry about that, but there are only so many hours in the day. :twisted:

Flu...well...sucks. I know the exact feeling. Last year I caught it and was down and out for three whole weeks. That generated a backlog of everything (mostly work) like you wouldn't believe.

"You know," Imoen said, "for some reason, the word 'Leia' keeps coming to mind."

Wow. Subtle.

"Say," said Irylarr, "in this light, you look a little like that teen tramp singer Chrissie At-me-leer-a."

Even more subtle :shock:

That's a little extended for a warning, isn't it? I'd think "Laska, don't jump," would get the point across. :twisted:

Limryu looked to his left and watched at the bubbles rising up from under the water next to him. "Still talking."

Best. Line. Ever.

#5 Arcalian

Posted 22 October 2003 - 12:47 AM

Lust for life; lust for Laskalaskalaskalaskalaska!!

CLEAVAGE!!!!

God...all those women in a hot tub at once?!? What do DO to me Weyoun!!! :twisted: :shock:
The road to the abyss may be paved with good intentions, but it is those with bad intentions that race down that road as fast as they can.

#6 Guest_Silrana_*

Posted 22 October 2003 - 02:45 AM

What can I say but Awww? This was a very nice interlude. :)

Feel better!

#7 Guest_Userunfriendly_*

Posted 22 October 2003 - 04:22 AM

Ouch, ouch, so much catching up to do... I got hit with the flu, so I fell behind so badly, I decided to pick a few choice picks and just read the rest. Rest assured I read all, but I'll never catch up with commenting, so I'll start with the newest parts in the series. Sorry about that, but there are only so many hours in the day. :(

hope you took care of yourself, buddy...

In the meantime, here's the new Tnt. Hope you like it.

I do!!! was good episode..

In light of the moon, high on top the of island of Brynnlaw, the girls of the party were gathered in a shallow and comfortably warm volcanic hotspring. Both Imoen, Mook and Irylarr had donned their swimsuits and slipped inside the comforting waters first and were relaxing and chatting away.

OMG...the obligatory outdoor bath or hotspring scene!!!

for those of you who are unfamiliar with anime, in every comedy series there is at least one outdoor bathhouse scene, or the gang is at a hotspring...its usually an excuse to have a lot of nudity and a chance to set up some fairly juvanile jokes associated with peeping toms, and other funny situations...usually happens during sweeps week... :) :wink: :wink:

"Yeah, but only after the wrong things have already been said, don't you see?" Imoen said.

that actually makes a whole lotta sense... :D

"That's because," Viconia said and opened her robe to expose her body to the cold night air, "I don't own one."

if the night is that cold, that means her (deleted by censor)...best i don't continue further... :wink: ;)

"Who's talking?" Viconia snickered. "I'd rather be naked than having to wear a pick bathing suit with blue ribbons on the side."

"pink", right??? urm...pink with blue ribbons...sigh... :roll:

"Don't be dense," Viconia said, having her long white hair tied into two braided buns on both sides of her head. "I only have my hair like this so it won't get wet."

oh dear, she's wearing pastry in her hair again...sigh... :P

help me imoen kinobe, you're my only hope... :D

:P :P :P

For a moment, everyone sat back into the water to enjoy its soothing warmth. These hotsprings had the perfect temperature, warming its occupants to the bone. Soon enough, the last two visitors arrived. Laska, wearing her black two-piece swimsuit, and Rose, wearing her red bikini, strolled calmly up the mountain-path and looked eager to join the others.

she wore a inzi-beeny
tiney winny
polka dot bikini....

at me leer a.... ;) :D

"LASKA NO! THERE'S A..." Imoen shouted, but it was too late. Laska whooped and jumped into the air, intending to land butt-first into the water and sink into the warm water. But quickly after she had hit the water, she came to a shuddering halt, her face twisted in a grimace.

Ouch!!!

"I've noticed," Laska spoke in an uncharacteristically meek voice as she sat only up to her navel in the water. "Corellon almighty, I'm so happy elves don't have butt-bones..."

no cocyx??? hmm...oh yeah, elves are not descended from primates, so no vestigial tail bones...must make horseback riding much easier to learn... :wink:

urm...do half elves have tail bones? which traits dominate, elf or human?

very oedipal... :wink:

"Why aren't there any girls here?" Limryu sighed. "Come on, Laska wanted to do a co-ed hotspring."

has he recovered from his exertions on the trip??? :wink:

"Boo says that boys who look at girls will go funny in the head, and Minsc doesn't want that, no sirrie! I won't be funny in the head... I will just be in the head! HAHAH!"

:wink:

either that or someone farted... ;) :) :)

urm guys, you realize with all the talking jan does, that he has supernatural lung capacity? so he could probably hold his breath for hours??? :D :D :P

"So, what if, while we're sitting here, the volcano decides it doesn't like us and erupts the entire island!" Imoen raved.

Joe vs the volcano!!! :lol:

"Hey, hey, hey, what if you toss milk into the crater of a lactose intolerant volcano, then? What then, ey, what then?" Imoen stuck out her tongue to Viconia.

she does have a point...

"Sorry, I be a virgin," Laska added.

rose: laska, hon, your nose is growing!!! quick, tell the truth!!!
:) :) :)

rose: oh my....tell the truth! tell a lie! tell the truth! tell a lie!
(the rest deleted by censor) :D

"I know," Mook said. "I think I'll start a soft-drink company called Mooka Cola! I'll flood the market with the drink and then, out of the blue, will replace the original formula with New Mooka Cola. Then, when everyone hates it, I'll reintroduce Classic Mooka Cola and make a fortune!"

blackadder: A cunning plan!

"Thank the gods she did," Irylarr muttered under her breath, remembering that the last time Rose had tried to make toast, she had managed to set the Swiftwind's rudder on fire. Rose had been cooking the toast in a pan on the furnace, but when the bread exploded in fire, she had panicked and threw the burning toast out the window, right on top of the rudder. The damage was slight, but severe enough to keep them grounded for an extra two days. Still, the experience didn't deter Rose from wanting to keep on cooking.

so has she served fried mindflayer with pink bubblegum sauce yet??? :D

"AAAACCCHHOOOUUUU!" sounded from Laska and Rose's bedroom on board the Swiftwind the next day. Laska entered her chambers carrying a tray with foodstuffs. The shades in front of the portholes were closed and Rose lay on her side wrapped in blankets with her back facing the door.

Yay! no cooking for a while!!!

"Hey, I hate to say I told you so, but I did," Laska smirked. "Imagine me being the mature one for a change."

the mind boggles...

"Yep!" Laska smiled. "I was right and you were wrong! Nyah, nyah, nyah-nyah, nyah! I am SOOOO mature and you are not! Nyah, nyah, nyah-hyah, nyah!"

that seriously is how laska acts when she's mature...

Laska smiled, took off her boots and crawled into the bed to hug Rose from behind as she ate her meal.

urm...isn't it superstition that if you catch a cold passing it on to someone else makes you feel better... :)

That's it! Thanks for reading.

---Weyoun

good fun chapter...now for the saughin city? or the underdark???

hmmm...

fun stuff!!!

#8 Laufey

Posted 22 October 2003 - 07:03 AM

Ouch, ouch, so much catching up to do... I got hit with the flu, so I fell behind so badly, I decided to pick a few choice picks and just read the rest. Rest assured I read all, but I'll never catch up with commenting, so I'll start with the newest parts in the series. Sorry about that, but there are only so many hours in the day. ;)

Tell me about it...I'm way behind myself. :wink:

Ooooh, can I join? I could do with a nice hot bath.

"Well, um, yes," Imoen said. "I wanted to lay out your swimsuit and towel for you, but I couldn't find it in your pack."

*grin* I'm not surprised.

"Oh, yeah?!" Imoen raised her chin and stared the Drow down. The Drow stared back and immediately, Imoen felt her resolve crumble to dust. "Well, you... you've got stupid hair, so there!"

LOL!

Dynaheir, in the meantime, wasn't making any effort to move into the hotspring. Instead she sat at the edge and put her feet into the warm water.

"Getting warmed up?" Mook asked.

"Thank thee for offering, but I think I'll just sit here and relax," Dynaheir replied.

What was the deal with Dynaheir's reluctance to swim anyway? Is she afraid of water or something?

"Okay, I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this, but, Dynaheir... you STINK," Imoen said and held her nose.

"I mean it, come on!" Imoen said. "You haven't had a bath ever since you came out of those stink sewers, and it sure leaves a mark. Girl, you could outperform a skunk!"

LOL! I hope you do realize, I had to bribe Dekkie not to make a very pointed comment right about here, and if he had, no doubt you would have retaliated and we would have to fight each other to the death or something. ;) You owe me a turnip! :)

Now, this reminds me of the latest AtticCon...

"Okay, okay, time to cool off then," Laska said and eyed the water. "HEAD UP!"

Ouch! That is *so* typically Laska.

LOL!

That's a first. :wink:

"Well, then we must appease it with a virgin sacrifice," Viconia smirked. "Any takers?"

"Sorry, I be a virgin," Laska added.

"Errrm," Imoen blushed bright red and seemed a little uncomfortable. She nervously twirled her thumbs under the water. "I'm going to shut up now."

Uh Oh! ;)

"HEYA!" Imoen shouted and retaliated. The little pink-hair took Viconia by surprised and pushed the Drow underwater by her shoulders. The Drow struggled and frantically waved her arms into the air after Imoen had dunked her head and kept it underwater for a while.

"MY HAIR!" Viconia shouted as she emerged from the water and glared Imoen to death with her baleful eyes.

Sadly, Viconia was answered with a splash in the face. Viconia retaliated...

*grin*

"You? Mature?" Rose's left eyebrow shot towards her hairline as she took a spoonful of chick-soup in her mouth.

Right. :wink:

"Stay?" Rose asked, and looked at Laska with pleading eyes. "Just for a moment."

Awwwww...
Rogues do it from behind.

#9 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 22 October 2003 - 10:17 AM

Hehe... I bet all the guys watching (reading) just get caught with a heart-attack. Hmm, I seem to be immune, though... or dire charmed?

I agree with Viconia on this one. ;)

*snickers at the sight of Vic* :)

:P

Boo! Dyna, you're such a bore! :)

LOL! Poor Dynaheir... :)

"GET IN!" Imoen shouted, lashed out to grab Dynaheir's hand and pulled the startled Wychlaran into the hotspring. Dynaheir sputtered as she came up for air and splashed wildly into the water.

"Why thee little," Dynaheir threatened a little and advanced on the innocent looking pink-hair.

Hey, she was only doign you a service, skunk... I mean, Dyna.

"Hey, party started yet?" Laska asked and flexed a little in the chilly air.

Gee, I sure hope Laska looks better than her. :wink:

Eeep. Ouch. ;)

Theo: Hmm, I wonder if half-elves have butt-bones. *checks on himself* Hmm, can't find any, gotta make sure. *checks on Jaheira* Hmm, can't find any either, but thr process of searching was very pleasant. :wink:

"Come on," said Rose as she laid her arm across Laska's shoulder. Laska smiled, and let herself be dragged into the warm water.

"Say, I wonder how the boys are doing..." asked Irylarr.

Eh, who cares! :D

Heh, he couldn't handle Viconia alone, how does he think he would fare with seven of them?

"No," Keldorn said. "He's afraid the cleansing water of the pool will mess up the texture of the beard."

And get rid of that wonderful aroma that accompanies it. Hmm, I suppose it's like being accompanied by a constant 'Stinking Cloud'. :D

ROFLMAO! :) :) :)

Hmm. I wonder whom she means. :D

Sigh. Elves.

Really? Are you sure? :D

Was someone actually looking at her??

I think all Faerun knows about her provess.

"Sorry, I be no virgin," Laska added.

Nay, you be everything else, but definitely not a virgin. :wink:

Theo: Whoa! There's a way to make her shut up! I'm going to scribble this down.

"Let's ignore the children for a while," Dynaheir said while Viconia and Imoen tossed water at each other. "Tell me something. What will thee be doing when thy adventures are done? Have thee given it some thought."

Argh. Dyna's speech patterns annoy me a great deal.

"Hmmm, I haven't given it much thought," Laska said. "I always figured I'd keep on fighting until something ends up killing me and..."

"Hell no!" Rose protested. "I'll give you a job at my inn. It'll be better for your health."

Hmm, the booze will kill her sooner or later, anyways. I'd like to see a scan of her liver, it must be in a bad shape already.

Oh, no! The rudder on fire!!! ;)

:) It boggles the mind, doesn't it?

Reminds me of Homer Simpson dancing and singing 'I am so smart! S-M-R-T...' while his house is on fire. :D

Awww. And a nice touch to end a very sweet chapter. Well done! :D

#10 Guest_Lord E_*

Posted 22 October 2003 - 07:23 PM

They don't?

"Aye," Limryu said. "It's mostly the grime, the dirt... and the mold that keeps it together, I suppose."

Your Korgan surely smells... interesting.

"Sounds like an evil plan," Irylarr said. "I think that, when my children are grown up and will stand on their own two legs, I'll start a farm or something. Just to do something else."

I really don't see Immy as a farmer. I figure she is a city girl.

That sounds kinda familiar :wink:

#11 Weyoun

Posted 22 October 2003 - 10:52 PM

They don't?

Nope. :wink: It's a little something from the time humans were still tailed primates, but since elves never went through that state, they won't have any of those evolutionary left-overs. ;)

Your Korgan surely smells... interesting.

You don't wanna know. :)

I really don't see Immy as a farmer. I figure she is a city girl.

Immy? No, it was Irylarr who said that. :) She lives long enough to want to try different things.

That sounds kinda familiar :)

*grin* :)

Thanks for commenting,
---Weyoun

---

---

"The New Age? It's just the old age stuck in a microwave oven for fifteen seconds" - James Randi

#12 Weyoun

Posted 22 October 2003 - 10:53 PM

Nice chapter :wink:

Thanks! And thanks for commenting,
---Weyoun

---

---

#13 Weyoun

Posted 22 October 2003 - 10:53 PM

Oh yes, that was good.

Thank you! :wink:

Chrissie Atmeleera, eh? Who next? Jessica Lowpecs? April LaTreigne? Heh.

LOL! All good. ;)

Well, I do like some of the issues raised as per futures - What would Laska do after having finished adventuring and retired? I suspect she'd probably open a pub somewhere. I can see her becoming boringly normal a few hundred years down the line... hell, most retired adventurers do, it seems.

It won't take her hundreds of years to get bored with normal life... hell, it won't even take her hundreds of hours to get bored with normal life.

(Sorry Laska, No offence meant. Erm, please put the spike down... I didn't mean it like that! No, honestly...)

LOL!

Laska : Why? You're right, after all. *uses spike to clean nails*

But anyhow. Looking forward to the bits in the Underdark. But we're still waiting for L&R's love to be "seriously tested" as was stated in Chapter 100...

It should happen soon. :)

Pretty good overall though.

---Weyoun

---

---

#14 Weyoun

Posted 22 October 2003 - 10:54 PM

Flu...well...sucks. I know the exact feeling. Last year I caught it and was down and out for three whole weeks. That generated a backlog of everything (mostly work) like you wouldn't believe.

Oh, it's not fun. It usually take me two days to get over it, but I'm sniffing and coughing for weeks afterward.

Wow. Subtle.

:)

Even more subtle :wink:

Even more :) I love references. ;)

That's a little extended for a warning, isn't it? I'd think "Laska, don't jump," would get the point across. :)

It would... but this is funnier. :)

Best. Line. Ever.

*bows* Thankee! And thanks for commenting,
---Weyoun

---

---

#15 Weyoun

Lust for life; lust for Laskalaskalaskalaskalaska!!

CLEAVAGE!!!!

God...all those women in a hot tub at once?!? What do DO to me Weyoun!!! :) ;)

Hey, now this is a bit more positive than your comments on tnt117. :wink: I take it this chapter suited you better than the last three?

---Weyoun

---

---

#16 Weyoun

What can I say but Awww? This was a very nice interlude. ;)

Thankee! I had fun writing one last cheerful one before moving on to the angst.

Feel better!

I'm feeling a bit better today, and the headaches are gone. Thanks for asking. :wink:

---Weyoun

---

---

#17 Weyoun

Posted 22 October 2003 - 10:55 PM

hope you took care of yourself, buddy...

Oh, yes. Plenty of chicken soup... :)

I do!!! was good episode..

Thank you! :)

OMG...the obligatory outdoor bath or hotspring scene!!!

Yep, I think it was time for one. :)

for those of you who are unfamiliar with anime, in every comedy series there is at least one outdoor bathhouse scene, or the gang is at a hotspring...its usually an excuse to have a lot of nudity and a chance to set up some fairly juvanile jokes associated with peeping toms, and other funny situations...usually happens during sweeps week... :wink: ;) :)

LOL! I hope this one was less juvenile, though.

if the night is that cold, that means her (deleted by censor)...best i don't continue further... :) :)

Eehh, perhaps not, no. :P

"pink", right??? urm...pink with blue ribbons...sigh... :)

Hey, it worked for Usagi once. :? Admittedly, the ribbons covered up the mothholes, but still... :D

oh dear, she's wearing pastry in her hair again...sigh... :P

help me imoen kinobe, you're my only hope... :)

LOL!

at me leer a.... :) :)

Couldn't resist. :D

no cocyx??? hmm...oh yeah, elves are not descended from primates, so no vestigial tail bones...must make horseback riding much easier to learn... :)

urm...do half elves have tail bones? which traits dominate, elf or human?

I don't know, really. I think it's one of those gray areas.

very oedipal... :)

*snicker*

has he recovered from his exertions on the trip??? :)

LOL! Elves have staying power. :D

either that or someone farted... :) :) :)

urm guys, you realize with all the talking jan does, that he has supernatural lung capacity? so he could probably hold his breath for hours??? :) :) :)

LOL! Hey, after all his stories, a little supernatural ability doesn't come as a surprise to me. :D

Joe vs the volcano!!! :)

Interesting movie, that. :D

rose: laska, hon, your nose is growing!!! quick, tell the truth!!!
:D :D :D

Argh, type-o! :P

rose: oh my....tell the truth! tell a lie! tell the truth! tell a lie!
(the rest deleted by censor) :)

:P :( :) You really outdid yourself in weirdness here, User. :P

blackadder: A cunning plan!

Which cannot fail! :D

so has she served fried mindflayer with pink bubblegum sauce yet??? :)

No, but the mindflayer ate fried pink bubblegum soup once. :D

Yay! no cooking for a while!!!

LOL!

that seriously is how laska acts when she's mature...

Of course. :P

urm...isn't it superstition that if you catch a cold passing it on to someone else makes you feel better... :D

Ah, schadenfreude, you mean? :P

good fun chapter...now for the saughin city? or the underdark???

We'll see. :P

hmmm...

fun stuff!!!

---Weyoun

---

---

#18 Weyoun

Posted 22 October 2003 - 10:58 PM

Tell me about it...I'm way behind myself. :)

It happens, sadly. :)

Ooooh, can I join? I could do with a nice hot bath.

LAska : Sure, come on it! I've got cold ale here too. Ah, cold ale and hot water, a deadly combination. :)

What was the deal with Dynaheir's reluctance to swim anyway? Is she afraid of water or something?

Nah, she just doens't feel like it. :) Nothing sinister. :)

LOL! I hope you do realize, I had to bribe Dekkie not to make a very pointed comment right about here, and if he had, no doubt you would have retaliated and we would have to fight each other to the death or something. :P You owe me a turnip! :)

*grin* :wink: Gambit worked! :) I'll give you a turnip next april. :)

Now, this reminds me of the latest AtticCon...

Is there another one pending soon? :D

Ouch! That is *so* typically Laska.

;) I'm evil, I is! :(

That's a first. :D

but not the last! :D

Uh Oh! :)

*grin*

*smile* :)

Awwwww...

It'll be the last for a while. :D

Thanks for commenting,
---Weyoun

---

---

#19 Weyoun

Posted 22 October 2003 - 10:59 PM

Hehe... I bet all the guys watching (reading) just get caught with a heart-attack. Hmm, I seem to be immune, though... or dire charmed?

You work up an immunity after two years or so. :(

I agree with Viconia on this one. :)

I wouldn't know about that. :)

*snickers at the sight of Vic* :P

LOL! :wink:

:D

You know, Leia? As in Princess Leia? As in 'Help us, Obi-wan Kenobi'. :D

Boo! Dyna, you're such a bore! :)

LOL! She just doesn't want to swim! :)

Hey, she was only doign you a service, skunk... I mean, Dyna.

:D Poor Dynaheir, you were saying. :D Indeed. :)

Gee, I sure hope Laska looks better than her. ;)

Laska's much more agile than her too. :)

Eeep. Ouch. :)

Too painful... :)

Theo: Hmm, I wonder if half-elves have butt-bones. *checks on himself* Hmm, can't find any, gotta make sure. *checks on Jaheira* Hmm, can't find any either, but thr process of searching was very pleasant. :)

No surprising, that. :D

Eh, who cares! :)

Heh, he couldn't handle Viconia alone, how does he think he would fare with seven of them?

Not well. :D

And get rid of that wonderful aroma that accompanies it. Hmm, I suppose it's like being accompanied by a constant 'Stinking Cloud'. :P

*looks for a barf-emoticon* :D

ROFLMAO! :D :D :D

Hmm. I wonder whom she means. :P

I think I have a pretty good idea. :P

Sigh. Elves.

:P

Really? Are you sure? :D

:? No comment. :)

I think all Faerun knows about her provess.

LOL! A living legend. :)

Nay, you be everything else, but definitely not a virgin. :)

*grin* Damn crazy elf, ey? :)

Theo: Whoa! There's a way to make her shut up! I'm going to scribble this down.

Feel free to do so. :)

Hmm, the booze will kill her sooner or later, anyways. I'd like to see a scan of her liver, it must be in a bad shape already.

It is of... unusual size. :)

Oh, no! The rudder on fire!!! :)

:) My, my, my, that's dangerous. :)

Reminds me of Homer Simpson dancing and singing 'I am so smart! S-M-R-T...' while his house is on fire. :P

LOL! One of my favorite scenes. :) Even better than Morbo singing 'Funky Town'. :)

Awww. And a nice touch to end a very sweet chapter. Well done! :P

Thank you! And thanks for commenting,
---Weyoun

---

---

#20 Guest_Winter_Bloom_*

Posted 23 October 2003 - 12:55 AM

"And what's the deal with homework?" Imoen told her two elven companions. "You're not working on your home."

Hear hear, down with homework. Boo, hiss... ;)

*cackles* Heh, heh, guess then Minsc fits the role of Chewbacca. Hmm, and maybe Jan is R2-D2, Rose is alot like Luke and I guess I'll stop now. :)

I'd have expected Laska to have worn nothing...

"Thanks," Laska replied. "I think... That Chrissie sure has some hot moves, though."

Rose said nothing, but responded with a smack against Laska's shoulder. "She's not your type," she then added.

"Hey, it's okay just to watch, right?" Laska replied and rubbed her shoulder.

"Not if you're in a relationship,"

Uh-Oh, I forsee the source of trouble ahead to Laska and Rose. Poor Rose. :)

Ouch.

Ah, Keldy has a break for a change. :)

Like Pompeii?

Aww, poor Rose. Colds bite, I should know since I have one right now and I get the joy of spending two hours in two lectures tomorrow. And there's no coffee shop near one of 'em. :)

It boggles the mind it does. :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com