Bhaalspawn Union 5 - The Solar at the Throne

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Maidros_*

Posted 10 October 2003 - 07:18 PM

Nice description of the Throne here - I agree, Bhaal *did* have a pretty theatrical side, didn't he? 'Tears of the Murdered' indeed...not to mention the hideous avatar.

Absolutely true. He had a sort of ghoulish humour. You know, some of it reminded me of the artifacts we have here in the Holocaust museum in Tel Aviv. There are some truly nasty things there.

Thanks for the compliment.

One thought here: You use colons to demonstrate who is speaking, to me that makes it read a bit like a script for a play, rather than a regular story narrative. I would probably write something like: "Enough Amelyssan!" the Solar called out, etc

Hmm. You are right. (makes note to change it in future chapters).

Yes, I think Inglor is the sort who would. 8)

Gold elven and damnably proud.

I won't comment on this - I read your debate with Lord E, and don't want to go over this again, since it's really about personal beliefs and how you interpret this or that part of the game. ;) Always like seeing people calmly discuss their different viewpoints though!

Thanks. It was a very stimulating and illuminating debate I had with Lord E. It is nice to discuss things without rancour.

Interesting...I really have no idea which way he will go. I *think* he will resurrect them, but Inglor is pretty hard to secondguess. ;)

The title of the story is a give away, as I have been told. Thanks for telling me I can keep something mysterious anyway.

Thanks for reading and commenting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com