Who Hunts the Wolf 3

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Raven_*

Posted 28 June 2003 - 03:25 PM

Here's my third installment of Ral's adventures, in which the fates of several pests are determined. As before, all comments, compliments, and critiques are welcome. I don't have anything else to say, so on with the story...

EXTERMINATING HOUSEHOLD PESTS MAY PROVE CHALLENGING

Yoshimo deliberately avoided the place where battle was thickest so he could observe his new companions. Ral’s location was easy to spot—somehow she always seemed to be at the center of combat—but the dragons swirled so closely around her that he could only occasionally see the longsword as it skewered one flier after another. Imoen hung back near the door with her bow, each arrow finding either a wing or a scrawny neck. Minsc was roaring, swinging his mace indiscriminately at dragons, walls, and furniture; Jaheira, stony-faced, methodically disposed of each injured creature with a blow from her quarterstaff.

They are formidable indeed, he reflected. The floor was littered with the bodies of the monsters. I might even say that they are more capable than Yoshimo—Ral seems so, at the least. Why does it seem there are more of those thrice-cursed dragons than there were to start with?

His katana sliced cleanly through the dragon he had been fighting, and he took advantage of the breathing space to glance around the room. Four glowing portals lined one of the walls; as he watched, each one spawned a different color of dragon.

That will not do. Once his katana had split the glowing jewels that powered the magic, the battle was easily concluded.

“Mephits,” Ral hissed, running her finger against the scratches many tiny claws had left on her blade. “Of course it had to be mephits. This guy must be their only fan in all of the Sword Coast.”

“Irenicus,” Imoen said softly. She nudged one of the tiny bodies with her foot. “His name is Irenicus.”

“I couldn’t care less,” Ral snapped. “Look at this! A room full of monsters and what do we have to show for it? Nothing. Not so much as a gold piece.”

“It could be worse,” Jaheira said shortly. “These monsters were a nuisance, nothing more. Are you requesting an actual foe?” Is the woman serious? If a room full of monsters is a ‘nuisance,’ what opponents are they used to?

“You mean you don’t want something that actually hits back?” Ral asked. “And here I thought druids disliked beating up on helpless animals.” Jaheira started to object, but Ral didn’t let her begin. “Not that I’m complaining, mind, any kind of fighting is therapeutic. But even goblins would be carrying something…I hate mephits. I think they must be my personal curse. I’d like to…”

“Child,” Jaheira broke in. “I must—”

“I’d like to dump them in a pool of acid. And separate their body parts with a stick. Float all the wings together, all the eyes together, all the claws. And pick my teeth with the stick.”

“Wouldn’t the stick dissolve in the acid?” Imoen asked. “And the mephits, too?”

“Good point.” Ral paused thoughtfully. Yoshimo began rummaging through the cupboards on the opposite wall—his contract with Irenicus didn’t mean passing up on handy spoils.

“You could dig out their eyeballs and put those on the stick,” Imoen suggested. “And roast them over a campfire.”

“Child!” Jaheira was aghast. “They are still part of nature. Gorion taught you better than this.”

“Eating’s part of nature,” Ral pointed out. “So it would be okay as long as I ate the eyeballs, right?”

“Yuck!” Imoen screeched.

“Hey, you suggested it.”

“Did not.” The pink haired girl stuck her tongue out.

“That’s enough,” Jaheira interrupted. “In case you’ve forgotten, we are still imprisoned in this dungeon, and we still have no idea of even the direction to head for escape. And we are missing a companion, in case you have forgotten. You are both being foolish, irresponsible, impudent, and irrational. Imoen, I would have thought that you knew better. As for you, Ral, I have been extremely disconcerted at the effect—”

“Oh, shut up,” Ral muttered.

“What did you say?” The druid’s voice was dangerous. Ral met her eyes.

“You know perfectly well what I said.”

There was an awkward silence which Yoshimo felt it would be prudent to break. “It is not quite gold, but might this be an adequate reward for our troubles?” he called, holding up a silver necklace that he had taken from one of the cupboards. He bowed to Ral. “A beautiful treasure for a beautiful lady.”

She looked at him blankly. She was still holding the scratched and bloody longsword, and her worn leather armor had too-obviously been recently removed from a goblin corpse. Little streams of blood trickled down her face from where the mephits had clawed her.

She laughed, and the sound seemed loud and out-of-place in the echoing dungeon. “Thank you, kind sir,” she said with a sweeping bow. “I never turn down compliments or keepsakes. Want a necklace, Immy?”

The pink-haired girl shrank away when Yoshimo offered the trinket to her. “N-no…you keep it, Ral.”

“You’re the fine lady here,” Ral said. “Come on, Immy, can you imagine me in jewelry?”

But Imoen was shaking her head and backing toward the other side of the room. “No.”

“Just try it on,” Ral coaxed. “You’ll look great.”

“No, I don’t want it. I don’t want it! I—” She backed into a table, looked down, and suddenly screamed.

Ral was at her side in an instant, sword ready. “Where, Imoen?”

Imoen just pointed at the table. And Ral, following her gaze, inhaled sharply through her teeth.

“What is it?” Jaheira asked. Ral shook her head. “Then I will have to look for myself.”

“Jaheira,” Ral said in a too-calm voice. “I don’t think you want to see this.”

“Don’t be a fool, child,” the druid was beginning, when she reached the table. Her face turned ashen and she stood, staring. Then she cried out, howling like a wounded animal.

SOME FIND SWEARING OFF-PUTTING

“Imoen!” Ral’s blade slashed through what had been a Cowled Wizard and was now nothing but air. She threw her long sword to the ground, and it rolled clattering down the hillside. “To the Abyss with it!”

The few commoners who had been milling about to gape at the destruction quickly vanished from sight.

“Ral!” Jaheira exclaimed. “That was not necessary.”

“How would you know?” I’ll see him beg.

“We should not draw attention to ourselves.”

“I’d say the battle already did that.” I’ll hear him scream.

“That sort of language should not be used lightly!”

Ral took a dagger from her belt and drew it sharply across her right palm. “By my blood,” she whispered. “I swear I’ll see him in the Hells for this.”

She had the satisfaction of seeing Jaheira look considerably startled and upset. “This is not the time for such oaths,” the druid said. “We shall have to find a way to get Imoen back. I would have thought you at least cared about her.”

“You don’t know me. You don’t know anything about me.” Imoen screaming at the wizard, defiant, angry—but terrified in the end, crying, her hand slipping from Ral’s grasp, fading away. Imoen, with her strange knowledge of so much of their prison, her memories so much clearer than Ral’s and holding so much pain. I saved you before, why not—no. I am strong for her. The wolf does not look back when he hunts.

“This is indeed Athkatla, as I thought.” Yoshimo, breaking in to ease an awkward moment. He smiled amicably at the two of them, facing off like bears rearing on their hind legs in a challenge of power.

“Yes,” Jaheira agreed, looking around. “I have been here before…a long time ago.” With Khalid. Ral could not say she missed the hesitant, timid half-elf, though he and Imoen had more than once been the buffers that stopped her and the druid from coming to blows.

Now it’s just us—and Minsc and Yoshimo, of course. The Kozakuran was an enigma to her, though it had been fairly easy to place him as a thief once he had helped Imoen with a difficult locked chest. She was sure that his pleasant, light-hearted demeanor was just a façade, but she wasn’t bothered by it. After all, that’s an act I’ve put on myself, more than once—like with Imoen. Though I must say it wears better on him.

“Well,” she said. “We won’t get anything done standing around here. Minsc!”

The big man was kneeling by one of the dead wizards, apparently letting his rodent examine the staff. He looked over at her. “Boo’s nose is twitching!” he called, as if this development was of exceptional importance.

“Leave those robes alone and come back here!” Jaheira ordered. “We must not delay before taking action. You!” She turned to Yoshimo. “What do you know of those who took Imoen?”

“They are Cowled Wizards,” he answered. “An extremely powerful group, I fear.”

“They regulate magic use in Athkatla, yes?” Ral asked.

Hai,” Yoshimo assented, raising an eyebrow at her. Jaheira also looked surprised, but Ral didn’t plan to explain her knowledge. “They are not to be crossed lightly,” Yoshimo added after a pause.

“Then we’ll work within the law, to begin with,” Ral decided. “Where can we find a representative?”

“In the Government District, but—“

“Let’s go.” She glanced around. “Where’s Minsc?”

“He was here a moment ago.” Jaheira cursed under her breath. The berserker was nowhere in sight.

“There is a circus currently performing here,” Yoshimo suggested. “Perhaps he became, ah, distracted.”

“No doubt,” Ral said. It would be just like him. Damn it, we don’t have time for this! “Well,” she continued once she had got a hold on her temper, “I guess we’d better go find him.”

#2 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 28 June 2003 - 07:38 PM

“Mephits,” Ral hissed, running her finger against the scratches many tiny claws had left on her blade. “Of course it had to be mephits. This guy must be their only fan in all of the Sword Coast.”

Nah, you'll find many of those in Amn. Were you a mage, you could get yourself one to go with the trend.

“That’s enough,” Jaheira interrupted. “In case you’ve forgotten, we are still imprisoned in this dungeon, and we still have no idea of even the direction to head for escape. And we are missing a companion, in case you have forgotten. You are both being foolish, irresponsible, impudent, and irrational. Imoen, I would have thought that you knew better. As for you, Ral, I have been extremely disconcerted at the effect—”

She really doesn't like her, does she? I mean, I find it a bit odd - they have travelled for a year since they met in FAI and surely, if she can't stand her, she should have told them to go to hell sooner.

“Don’t be a fool, child,” the druid was beginning, when she reached the table. Her face turned ashen and she stood, staring. Then she cried out, howling like a wounded animal.

Hmm, you did not elaborate more on Khalid-finding scene, which I find a bit odd as there is a lot of potential for angst and darkness and it is a very powerful scene. I suppose you don't need to add depth to it if Jaheira will not be a permanent player in the story.

Also, from the description it is unclear about what Jaheira is wailing about... what did she see? I mean we know, but...

“Imoen!” Ral’s blade slashed through what had been a Cowled Wizard and was now nothing but air. She threw her long sword to the ground, and it rolled clattering down the hillside. “To the Abyss with it!”

I like the idea of the break here, but the transition from the dungeon to Imoen's abduction scene seems a bit abrupt and it's not exactly clear what is happening here... also, it kinda takes away from the Khalid-finding scene, it seems that the characters are moving on without even paying a moment of thought to him. Just my 0.02$ :wink:

Ral took a dagger from her belt and drew it sharply across her right palm. “By my blood,” she whispered. “I swear I’ll see him in the Hells for this.”

Ew. There is something disturbing about her, really.

“Yes,” Jaheira agreed, looking around. “I have been here before…a long time ago.” With Khalid. Ral could not say she missed the hesitant, timid half-elf, though he and Imoen had more than once been the buffers that stopped her and the druid from coming to blows.

Quite cold, is it not? Again - why did she travelled with them if she didn't care about them?

“Then we’ll work within the law, to begin with,” Ral decided. “Where can we find a representative?”

But, you won't get any bits of information out of them, Ral. :)

“There is a circus currently performing here,” Yoshimo suggested. “Perhaps he became, ah, distracted.”

“No doubt,” Ral said. It would be just like him. Damn it, we don’t have time for this! “Well,” she continued once she had got a hold on her temper, “I guess we’d better go find him.”

Hmm, a circus... I am sure that Ral will just 'love' sweet innocent Aerie... :)

Nice chapter, I hope you don't mind me pointing out some things which I felt might have been improved on... overall, it's a very good read :)

#3 Guest_Dwagon_*

Posted 28 June 2003 - 07:45 PM

nice chapter - Rai is certainly an interesting character and i pity the poor cowled wizard who has to deal with her (well, a little bit only - he is a cowlie after all *g*)

i look forward to reading some more:)

Dwagon

#4 Guest_Raven_*

Posted 29 June 2003 - 12:00 AM

Nah, you'll find many of those in Amn. Were you a mage, you could get yourself one to go with the trend.

I have never understood why so many people surround themselves with mephits. They're not strong enough to stop a determined adventurer, and all that fire and ice stuff must be really hard on the furniture--why can't these misers just hire a few guards? :)

“That’s enough ,” Jaheira interrupted. “In case you’ve forgotten, we are still imprisoned in this dungeon, and we still have no idea of even the direction to head for escape. And we are missing a companion, in case you have forgotten. You are both being foolish, irresponsible, impudent, and irrational. Imoen, I would have thought that you knew better. As for you, Ral, I have been extremely disconcerted at the effect—”

She really doesn't like her, does she? I mean, I find it a bit odd - they have travelled for a year since they met in FAI and surely, if she can't stand her, she should have told them to go to hell sooner.

Seems so, doesn't it? There is an explanation, but you'll have to wait a little while. :wink:

Hmm, you did not elaborate more on Khalid-finding scene, which I find a bit odd as there is a lot of potential for angst and darkness and it is a very powerful scene. I suppose you don't need to add depth to it if Jaheira will not be a permanent player in the story.

I'm afraid she will, and you're right on all counts about the importance of the scene. :) I'm afraid I copped out on this one--I didn't really feel up to tackling Jaheira's grief/anger/mourning. Thanks for pointing it out, though; I may try to insert it later as a memory.

Also, from the description it is unclear about what Jaheira is wailing about... what did she see? I mean we know, but...

Again, cop out. ;)

I like the idea of the break here, but the transition from the dungeon to Imoen's abduction scene seems a bit abrupt and it's not exactly clear what is happening here... also, it kinda takes away from the Khalid-finding scene, it seems that the characters are moving on without even paying a moment of thought to him. Just my 0.02$

Sigh...your point is well taken. In future I'll try not to skip over big chunks like that. For now, you'll have to take my word for it that Khalid is dead and Imoen was captured, particularly since the people most deeply affected by that are going to try to ignore the pain for a while.

*drops two pennies in a large glass jar and listens mournfully to the echo*

Now I only need $39.98 to buy that dragon bookend...

Ew. There is something disturbing about her, really.

She's still very volatile, and it isn't at all certain whether she's heading for good or evil. But on her side, remember that she feels protective of Imoen and losing her is very painful.

“Yes,” Jaheira agreed, looking around. “I have been here before…a long time ago.” With Khalid . Ral could not say she missed the hesitant, timid half-elf, though he and Imoen had more than once been the buffers that stopped her and the druid from coming to blows.

Quite cold, is it not? Again - why did she travelled with them if she didn't care about them?

It's a secret. :( But it relates to a certain person with pink hair...

But, you won't get any bits of information out of them, Ral.

Except the time of day, perhaps. Or they might be willing to discuss unpleasant aspects of her personality. :D

“No doubt,” Ral said. It would be just like him. Damn it, we don’t have time for this ! “Well,” she continued once she had got a hold on her temper, “I guess we’d better go find him.”

Hmm, a circus... I am sure that Ral will just 'love' sweet innocent Aerie...

Oh...uh...yeah... *looks at her next chapter and realizes that she forgot to write the meeting with Aerie* :) I think they will become best friends and end up eating toadstools in the forest with Boo, but I'll have to see...

Nice chapter, I hope you don't mind me pointing out some things which I felt might have been improved on... overall, it's a very good read

:( Thank you!

#5 Guest_Raven_*

Posted 29 June 2003 - 12:07 AM

nice chapter - Rai is certainly an interesting character and i pity the poor cowled wizard who has to deal with her (well, a little bit only - he is a cowlie after all *g*)

The first time I played BG2, I got so fed up with the Cowled Wizards that I started using spells on purpose so that I could kill them off. :wink: *laughs evilly and tries to blow up the penguin on top of her computer*

Luckily, Ral's going to have to detour and calm down a little before she runs into those most frightening of beasts, government officials....

i look forward to reading some more:)

I'm glad you liked it! ;)

#6 Laufey

Posted 30 June 2003 - 05:48 AM

I hate mephits. I *really* hate those annoying things.

“I’d like to dump them in a pool of acid. And separate their body parts with a stick. Float all the wings together, all the eyes together, all the claws. And pick my teeth with the stick.”

Rini: Oh *yes*! I'll go with that!

Uh Oh...I suspect Ral and Jaheira may come to blows before long.

“What is it?” Jaheira asked. Ral shook her head. “Then I will have to look for myself.”

:(

Hm, I think the skip in time here was a little sudden. Granted, we all know about the finding of Khalid, and how Imoen is kidnapped, but in the context of a story I still think it is better to show such things. I try to imagine that the reader has never played the game, that helps me see which things need to be described.

Well, she's right about that part...

“He was here a moment ago.” Jaheira cursed under her breath. The berserker was nowhere in sight.

Oh dear...well, the story's shaping up nicely so far. :(
Rogues do it from behind.

#7 Laufey

Posted 30 June 2003 - 05:51 AM

The first time I played BG2, I got so fed up with the Cowled Wizards that I started using spells on purpose so that I could kill them off. :( *laughs evilly and tries to blow up the penguin on top of her computer*

That's what I always do. :( Have the resident thief set a few nice traps, then have Edwin cast a Haste spell on himself and use a wand of Cloudkill, then run around the corner. Poof! Dead wizards, yielding gold, spell scrolls and nice XP...
Rogues do it from behind.

#8 Guest_Hunter_*

Posted 30 June 2003 - 05:34 PM

Such as blackbird chicks?

His katana sliced cleanly through the dragon he had been fighting, and he took advantage of the breathing space to glance around the room. Four glowing portals lined one of the walls; as he watched, each one spawned a different color of dragon.

they are imps. I'm sure that a real dragon would be insulted to be compared to such lowly creatures.

That will not do. Once his katana had split the glowing jewels that powered the magic, the battle was easily concluded.

all hate mephits, and gibberlings.

“You mean you don’t want something that actually hits back?” Ral asked. “And here I thought druids disliked beating up on helpless animals.” Jaheira started to object, but Ral didn’t let her begin. “Not that I’m complaining, mind, any kind of fighting is therapeutic. But even goblins would be carrying something…I hate mephits. I think they must be my personal curse. I’d like to…”

racial enemy, i bet.

"Scold you"

“You could dig out their eyeballs and put those on the stick,” Imoen suggested. “And roast them over a campfire.”

I like their humour.

“Yuck!” Imoen screeched.

Children! :)

They'd be dead long ago if it weren't for jaheira.

:)

No-body says that to jaheira.

There was an awkward silence which Yoshimo felt it would be prudent to break. “It is not quite gold, but might this be an adequate reward for our troubles?” he called, holding up a silver necklace that he had taken from one of the cupboards. He bowed to Ral. “A beautiful treasure for a beautiful lady.”

Saved by the bell.

But Imoen was shaking her head and backing toward the other side of the room. “No.”

these two never stop. :)

The few commoners who had been milling about to gape at the destruction quickly vanished from sight.

they're smart.

“This is indeed Athkatla, as I thought.” Yoshimo, breaking in to ease an awkward moment. He smiled amicably at the two of them, facing off like bears rearing on their hind legs in a challenge of power.

sooner or later it will come to blows between these two.

I could imagine.

Hai,” Yoshimo assented, raising an eyebrow at her. Jaheira also looked surprised, but Ral didn’t plan to explain her knowledge. “They are not to be crossed lightly,” Yoshimo added after a pause.

But you can always bribe them.

good story

hunter

#9 Weyoun

Posted 30 June 2003 - 10:44 PM

Especially if it involves a mouse named Jerry. :lol:

Wow...

And your teeth, if you're lucky. :lol:

Woohoo!

She looked at him blankly. She was still holding the scratched and bloody longsword, and her worn leather armor had too-obviously been recently removed from a goblin corpse. Little streams of blood trickled down her face from where the mephits had clawed her.

Laska : A vision of loveliness, for sure!

Laska : You hit the boody nail right on the ***damn head, you ****ing bastard. :lol:

Weyoun : Laska! Language! :lol:

Laska : It was ENGLISH! Next question! :lol:

Cute... :lol:

Good point. He seems like the kind of person that's afraid of clowns, though. :lol:

Great stuff,
---Weyoun
TnT Enhanced Edition: http://www.fanfictio...rds-and-Tempers

---
Sith Warrior - Master, I can sense your anger.

Darth Baras - A blind, comotose lobotomy-patient could sense my anger!

---

"The New Age? It's just the old age stuck in a microwave oven for fifteen seconds" - James Randi

#10 Guest_Raven_*

Posted 01 July 2003 - 09:56 PM

I hate mephits. I *really* hate those annoying things.

You have to be insane if you voluntarily summon them...

Rini: Oh *yes*! I'll go with that!

:roll:

“That’s enough ,” Jaheira interrupted. “In case you’ve forgotten, we are still imprisoned in this dungeon, and we still have no idea of even the direction to head for escape. And we are missing a companion, in case you have forgotten. You are both being foolish, irresponsible, impudent, and irrational. Imoen, I would have thought that you knew better. As for you, Ral, I have been extremely disconcerted at the effect—”

Uh Oh...I suspect Ral and Jaheira may come to blows before long.

They do have, eh, issues. :)

Hm, I think the skip in time here was a little sudden. Granted, we all know about the finding of Khalid, and how Imoen is kidnapped, but in the context of a story I still think it is better to show such things.

:twisted: Thanks for the imput. Yes, I am swearing off shortcuts for the near future...

Announcer: And in the battle of the century, Harry the Laziness Gene has been challenged by a previously-unknown contender!
2nd Announcer: What's the contender's name, Bob?
Announcer: Who knows? I gotta say, Bob, Harry is the clear favorite here. Going undefeated for seven--
2nd Announcer: Wait, I'm not Bob; you're Bob.
Announcer: Haha! That's funny, Bob, that's funny!

I try to imagine that the reader has never played the game, that helps me see which things need to be described.

Oh, I like that! :) I'll keep it in mind.

Well, she's right about that part...

Though not in the way she expects.

“No doubt,” Ral said. It would be just like him. Damn it, we don’t have time for this ! “Well,” she continued once she had got a hold on her temper, “I guess we’d better go find him.”

Oh dear...well, the story's shaping up nicely so far.

Thanks! :)

#11 Guest_Raven_*

Posted 02 July 2003 - 04:25 AM

The first time I played BG2, I got so fed up with the Cowled Wizards that I started using spells on purpose so that I could kill them off. *laughs evilly and tries to blow up the penguin on top of her computer*

That's what I always do. Have the resident thief set a few nice traps, then have Edwin cast a Haste spell on himself and use a wand of Cloudkill, then run around the corner. Poof! Dead wizards, yielding gold, spell scrolls and nice XP...

Only downside is that you end up with piles of quarterstaffs... I never did figure out a use for those. :roll: Aren't worth money, aren't worth inventory space, aren't worth a wet noodle in a fight--and I refuse to just abandon items. I might NEED them.

I did think they'd make good firewood, but of course the game won't let you cast Fireball on items. Otherwise Lilacor would be resting in many, many scattered pieces. :twisted:

#12 Guest_Raven_*

Posted 02 July 2003 - 04:59 AM

Such as blackbird chicks?

And the evil doggies, my friends, DON'T forget the evil doggies! *twitches uncontrollably and rolls over*

they are imps. I'm sure that a real dragon would be insulted to be compared to such lowly creatures.

Really? I thought they were pseudo-dragon things. :roll:

Oh well, at least I know what to call Firkraag...The Demon Mephit of Fleet Street, maybe.

That will not do . Once his katana had split the glowing jewels that powered the magic, the battle was easily concluded.

all hate mephits, and gibberlings.

"Kill the mephit! Cut his throat! Spill his blood!"
Yeah, that's a battle cry I think we can all get behind.

racial enemy, i bet.

:) If she were a ranger, yes.

"Scold you"

LOL! Yes, exactly.

I like their humour.

Who says it's humour? :twisted:

“Yuck!” Imoen screeched.

Children!

They'd be dead long ago if it weren't for jaheira.

Probably. Or maybe just lost in the wilderness, though that can amount to the same thing. :)

No-body says that to jaheira.

Not nobody, not nohow.

Saved by the bell.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shalt be delivered from catfights.

these two never stop.

Ever since they met, they've felt like sisters. Hmm...wonder why.

they're smart.

It's necessary for balance. Just about all the other Amnians are, as we say in polite society, dolts.

sooner or later it will come to blows between these two.

We'll see.

“Yes,” Jaheira agreed, looking around. “I have been here before…a long time ago.” With Khalid . Ral could not say she missed the hesitant, timid half-elf, though he and Imoen had more than once been the buffers that stopped her and the druid from coming to blows.

I could imagine.

Imoen: Yeah, picture this. I'm practicing my dextrous--my dextrin--my hand movement stuff? And they're arguing, like always, and then there's this silence. And then I look up and I see they're standing up, and there's only a fingerwidth between their faces. So I say, Heya, look at my pink hankerchief! And I make it disappear. And they both kinda look at me like I'm crazy. And I go, Sit down, I'll show you another trick. And they stand there and then they sorta slowly sit down and don't look at each other. And don't talk for the rest of the evening.

Ral: Immy, you talk too much.

“ Hai ,” Yoshimo assented, raising an eyebrow at her. Jaheira also looked surprised, but Ral didn’t plan to explain her knowledge. “They are not to be crossed lightly,” Yoshimo added after a pause.

But you can always bribe them.

True. If you have money. :)

good story

Thanks! :(

#13 Guest_Raven_*

Posted 02 July 2003 - 05:16 AM

Especially if it involves a mouse named Jerry.

Oh, yes.

Wow...

Deep inner passion, there. :roll:

And your teeth, if you're lucky.

LOL... Dentists unveil a brand-new toothbrush, guarenteed to purge unsightly intrustions in your mouth.

Woohoo!

Laska : A vision of loveliness, for sure!

Ral: Uh...thanks, I guess.

Laska : You hit the boody nail right on the ***damn head, you ****ing bastard.

Weyoun : Laska! Language!

Laska : It was ENGLISH! Next question!

ROFL!! :twisted:

Cute...

Not quite the word I'd use to describe Ral, but okay. :)

Good point. He seems like the kind of person that's afraid of clowns, though.

Minsc: Clowns shake in their black rubber boots when they see Minsc's noisy sword of goodness! Ah, but you are right. Boo says Minsc's nose will never become so big and red, but Minsc still worries when he sees the white-faced men.

Great stuff,
---Weyoun

Thank you! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com