WHAT was that title again?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Queen_Akasha_*

Posted 26 June 2003 - 08:07 AM

I recently read a fanfiction, but can't remember the title or where I read it. I figured if ANYONE knew what I was talking about, it would be someone from here. :wink: This has been driving me crazy for about a month now.

I read a BG2 fanfiction awhile back. It centered around a female protagonist involved in the romance with Anomen. At one point in the story (the chapter I remember), there was a really intense description of how Anomen's mother committed suicide because Cor would come home drunk, then proceed to rape and beat her.

I think the PC was a theif or a ranger (was able to follow Anomen to his house w/o him noticing). This whole angst-riddled story came out after Anomen had snuck back into his house to collect some of Moira's valuables after her murder. I think PC saw Cor lying drunk and asleep on the table, felt sorry for him, and covered him with a blanket. Then when she told Anomen that maybe Cor wasn't so bad, he got pissed at her and told her about how his mom died.

Sorry if that was confusing (it is late and I am not thinking straight). Thanks in advance for any help y'all can provide! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com