Photo

A Troupe of Villany 12

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Arcalian

Posted 24 June 2003 - 02:52 AM

Over the news few weeks the villainous cabal tightened their grip over Baldur's Gate and strengthened the bond with their existing operations in Athkatla. Things were going well.

But one night Amelyssan was sleeping, and received a vision.

"No!" She shrieked. She was kneeling in the pink grass of Imoen's realm. "I have done everything you asked! We all have!"

"So far," Imoen agreed, grinning toothily. "But, my dear Smelly, we have a new problem. Sanctimonous twit types are coming for you."

Amellysan blinked. "Harpers?"

"A Harper, A paladin, a ranger and a gnome." Four of you, four of them. They're coming."

"How much time do we have?"

"Not much. Less than three days. Prepare the others, especially the new recruit. This will be his baptism of fire. Or the end of all of you."

Amellysan knelt in the pink grass for a moment, lost in thought. For perhaps the first time, she stopped grandstanding and scheming, and became, if only breifly, a true follower of Imoen and Charmain. She began to think of how Charmain had defeted her....and she began to form a strategy.

-----

It was dark dead of night, and their "heroic" opponents were slipping into the city, making their own preparations...
The road to the abyss may be paved with good intentions, but it is those with bad intentions that race down that road as fast as they can.

#2 Laufey

Posted 24 June 2003 - 02:08 PM

Over the news few weeks the villainous cabal tightened their grip over Baldur's Gate and strengthened the bond with their existing operations in Athkatla. Things were going well.

Did you mean 'the next few weeks'?

But one night Amelyssan was sleeping, and received a vision.

"No!" She shrieked. She was kneeling in the pink grass of Imoen's realm. "I have done everything you asked! We all have!"

LOL! Poor Melly...

"Not much. Less than three days. Prepare the others, especially the new recruit. This will be his baptism of fire. Or the end of all of you."

Amellysan knelt in the pink grass for a moment, lost in thought. For perhaps the first time, she stopped grandstanding and scheming, and became, if only breifly, a true follower of Imoen and Charmain. She began to think of how Charmain had defeted her....and she began to form a strategy.

Oooh, nice! Let's prod some goody two-shoes buttock!
Rogues do it from behind.

#3 Weyoun

Posted 24 June 2003 - 10:26 PM

"So far," Imoen agreed, grinning toothily. "But, my dear Smelly, we have a new problem. Sanctimonous twit types are coming for you."

EEK! :shock:

Uh-oh... Immy is taking them to the cleaners. :twisted:

It was dark dead of night, and their "heroic" opponents were slipping into the city, making their own preparations...

Oh, I wonder who these are.

Great stuff,
---Weyoun
TnT Enhanced Edition: http://www.fanfictio...rds-and-Tempers

---
Sith Warrior - Master, I can sense your anger.

Darth Baras - A blind, comotose lobotomy-patient could sense my anger!

---

"The New Age? It's just the old age stuck in a microwave oven for fifteen seconds" - James Randi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com