You Lookin' for a Good Time? *on*

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_C'est Nedra_*

Posted 17 June 2003 - 06:36 AM

WARNING

Semi-graphic descriptions, morbid theme. Just an interesting thought about how appearances often deceive.

Again...boredom...idleness *is* the devil's workshop. More Shar-Teel/Sarry will be posted tomorrow, I'm finishing it slowly but surely.:twisted:

I met her today. The Bhaalspawn, the Mistress of Murder, a fallen paladin, once of Torm, now worshiping at her own temple. She smelled of blood and death, I could see the cruelness glittering in her black eyes as she passed me by on the streets. Her armor was splattered with bits of flesh, her steps were strong, and her voice forceful. She was the epitome of all that is evil, a walking advertisement for all things bad. Everyone cowered as she approached, children screamed and women cried, even the guards fled from her and the others she had as company. Some Drow cleric, a babbling Red Wizard and a dwarf...they seemed ‘evil’ enough to coordinate with her ‘ensemble of death’.

I wonder what they look like, inside.

She walked up to me and I greeted her warmly, my blue eyes opened innocently wide as I stuttered and asked her if any of her companions would enjoy my company for the night. Of course, I was new at this after my parents died, I had *nothing* else to do with my time, I had to sell my flesh to the highest bidder. I had rehearsed it well. As expected, her black eyes narrowed menacingly and she spouted some ‘evil’ speech about how she was not here to save the peasants from their dreary fate, and her lackeys nodded emphatically...all except for the Red Wizard. He peered at me curiously, sizing up my voluptuous figure with a cunning eye. I swung my hips seductively and winked clumsily, the effort working marvelously to gather his ‘full’ attention.

“I have been rather tired as of late, even a wizard of my uncomparable stamina must rest after being thrown from the depths of the Abyss,” he remarked dryly, stepping closer to me. “How much?”

I coughed nervously and added a perfect stutter to my syrupy voice, wringing my hands nervously as I began to open my full lips.

I wonder if he enjoys pain. I hope not.

“Tw–tweny gold peices?”

The wizard’s eye lit up and a sharp grin cut across his face. He reached into his robe for a pouch of gold, only to have his leader’s hand still him.

I wonder if she would fit, with all the others.

“We have no time for this Edwin, we will rest only in the Pocket Plane,” she ordered, and my hopes fell as the wizard grumbled and followed the others away from my place outside my house. His jewelry had caught my interest, that always made them scream.

I saw the Drow turn back and give me a strange look, her ebony skin looked so smooth in the bright sunlight. Skin was so...pretty.

I wonder if the blood of the Drow is red, or is it different?

I was glad she had arrived, my life was much easier with unredeemably evil people walking around, noone missed the occasional husband who never returned home, the child who wandered too far into the dark alleys.

At least I never missed them.

I returned to my home, genuinely disheartened by the loss of the Red Wizard, Edwin’s, attention. I opened a delicately carved chest and pulled out an ornate leather bag, metal clanging loudly as I unbuckled its latch. I pulled out a pair of blood-stained pliers, turning them dreamily in my small hands. That nose ring would have been most satisfying. I sighed and placed them back with my other tools, they really did need to be cleaned after last night. The leather was supple, well-oiled of course, who would have known that nobles could be so...malleable. I closed the chest and walked across the hall into my bedroom, removing my tattered yet beguiling dress and throwing it across my plush bed.

I glanced over at the black satin sheets and bedding, remembering with a smile all the times I had been asked why such a ‘pretty’ or ‘young’ or ‘bright’ girl such as myself would have such morbid decor. They found out soon enough. Black was easiest to clean, I loathed having to scrub at massive pools of blood for hours on end, it was difficult enough to remove the stench. I learned not to cut the corpulent ones too deeply though, their blubber had cost me three sets of sheets already.

I lifted myself into my bed, sighing dreamily as I relaxed and melted into the soft cloth and lush pillows. I could faintly detect the metallic scent of blood, I would have to clean tomorrow before I returned to my post. I had to bury the new ones, in what little room I had left in my cellar. Well...what was left of them anyways.

Yes, I am glad the peasants are so afraid of the Bhaalspawn. With a fallen paladin running around, who would ever mistrust a courtesan with a sob story? I closed my eyes and drifted away, the thought of Bhaal and his ‘unholy’ daughter weighing heavily on my mind.

I bet I could have made her beg.

I know I could have made her scream.

#2 Guest_Noelani_*

Posted 17 June 2003 - 07:49 AM

Wow....it's Evil Aerie's little sister! :twisted:

#3 Guest_Aurelius_*

Posted 17 June 2003 - 08:56 AM

WHOA! :twisted: This is one sick person! And you really get the feeling you are inside her mind (good for your talent as a writer. Bad for me as the reader :twisted: )

Well, I wouldn't bet on that sister. Let me tell you the sad story of one Redjieck Hidesman and his skin fetish...

#4 Laufey

Posted 17 June 2003 - 10:54 AM

I met her today. The Bhaalspawn, the Mistress of Murder, a fallen paladin, once of Torm, now worshiping at her own temple. She smelled of blood and death, I could see the cruelness glittering in her black eyes as she passed me by on the streets. Her armor was splattered with bits of flesh, her steps were strong, and her voice forceful. She was the epitome of all that is evil, a walking advertisement for all things bad. Everyone cowered as she approached, children screamed and women cried, even the guards fled from her and the others she had as company. Some Drow cleric, a babbling Red Wizard and a dwarf...they seemed ‘evil’ enough to coordinate with her ‘ensemble of death’.

A fallen paladin? Sounds like an interesting character, all right. :wink:

She walked up to me and I greeted her warmly, my blue eyes opened innocently wide as I stuttered and asked her if any of her companions would enjoy my company for the night. Of course, I was new at this after my parents died, I had *nothing* else to do with my time, I had to sell my flesh to the highest bidder. I had rehearsed it well. As expected, her black eyes narrowed menacingly and she spouted some ‘evil’ speech about how she was not here to save the peasants from their dreary fate, and her lackeys nodded emphatically...all except for the Red Wizard. He peered at me curiously, sizing up my voluptuous figure with a cunning eye. I swung my hips seductively and winked clumsily, the effort working marvelously to gather his ‘full’ attention.

Heh, for a while I was reminded of Evil Aerie. Same technique. :twisted: But this is that prostitute you meet in Saradush, isn't it`

“I have been rather tired as of late, even a wizard of my uncomparable stamina must rest after being thrown from the depths of the Abyss,” he remarked dryly, stepping closer to me. “How much?”

Don't fall for it, Eddie!

I coughed nervously and added a perfect stutter to my syrupy voice, wringing my hands nervously as I began to open my full lips.

LOL! Oh yes, very like Evil Aerie. I certainly enjoy the contrast between her inner and outer dialogue.

“We have no time for this Edwin, we will rest only in the Pocket Plane,” she ordered, and my hopes fell as the wizard grumbled and followed the others away from my place outside my house. His jewelry had caught my interest, that always made them scream.

I saw the Drow turn back and give me a strange look, her ebony skin looked so smooth in the bright sunlight. Skin was so...pretty.

Brrrr...this woman is *scary*!

I was glad she had arrived, my life was much easier with unredeemably evil people walking around, noone missed the occasional husband who never returned home, the child who wandered too far into the dark alleys.

I bet. :wink: So, was this woman a psychopath from the start, do you think?

I returned to my home, genuinely disheartened by the loss of the Red Wizard, Edwin’s, attention. I opened a delicately carved chest and pulled out an ornate leather bag, metal clanging loudly as I unbuckled its latch. I pulled out a pair of blood-stained pliers, turning them dreamily in my small hands. That nose ring would have been most satisfying. I sighed and placed them back with my other tools, they really did need to be cleaned after last night. The leather was supple, well-oiled of course, who would have known that nobles could be so...malleable. I closed the chest and walked across the hall into my bedroom, removing my tattered yet beguiling dress and throwing it across my plush bed.

Ewwwww! Now *that* was gross! :twisted: And I'm glad you didn't chop poor Eddie into little Red Wizard pieces...

I glanced over at the black satin sheets and bedding, remembering with a smile all the times I had been asked why such a ‘pretty’ or ‘young’ or ‘bright’ girl such as myself would have such morbid decor. They found out soon enough. Black was easiest to clean, I loathed having to scrub at massive pools of blood for hours on end, it was difficult enough to remove the stench. I learned not to cut the corpulent ones too deeply though, their blubber had cost me three sets of sheets already.

Charming girl...and her practical and matter of fact voice is very chilling, and believable.

Yes, I am glad the peasants are so afraid of the Bhaalspawn. With a fallen paladin running around, who would ever mistrust a courtesan with a sob story? I closed my eyes and drifted away, the thought of Bhaal and his ‘unholy’ daughter weighing heavily on my mind.

Very true. An innocent surface can hide some very ugly things.

Chilling story, and a great read! :roll:
Rogues do it from behind.

#5 Guest_Hunter_*

Posted 17 June 2003 - 12:01 PM

And no-one will miss her.

Yuck.

Perhaps she is a daughter of bhaal herself

Bitch!

Hunter

#6 Guest_C'est Nedra_*

Posted 17 June 2003 - 04:22 PM

Wow....it's Evil Aerie's little sister! :shock:

It does sound like her, I didn't think of that :)

Uh oh, now I'm gonna get nailed to the wall for taking characters way out of context!

#7 Guest_C'est Nedra_*

Posted 17 June 2003 - 04:24 PM

[quote]WHOA! :shock: This is one sick person! And you really get the feeling you are inside her mind (good for your talent as a writer. Bad for me as the reader :) )[/quote]

LOL thanks, sorry if it causes any 'mental anguish' :)

[quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
I know I could have made her scream. [/quote]

Well, I wouldn't bet on that sister. Let me tell you the sad story of one Redjieck Hidesman and his skin fetish...[/quote]

True true! I never thought he seemed as 'evil' as Mae'Var though, he was the scariest person in the game to me. Maybe it was the voice, I dunno.:P

#8 Guest_C'est Nedra_*

Posted 17 June 2003 - 04:33 PM

A fallen paladin? Sounds like an interesting character, all right. :P

Yep :D

Heh, for a while I was reminded of Evil Aerie. Same technique. :shock: But this is that prostitute you meet in Saradush, isn't it`

LOL I guess I should have said her eyes were brown...the blue seems suspiciously Aerie-like. Yes, I don't remember her name though, I'm not sure if the game gives her one or not.

Don't fall for it, Eddie!

I was originally writing Edwin going with her and finding out a bit about her darker side, but I figured people might get rather upset. Edwin is one of the fave characters on here, I would bet :D

LOL! Oh yes, very like Evil Aerie. I certainly enjoy the contrast between her inner and outer dialogue.

Thanks!:P

Brrrr...this woman is *scary*!

Yep...kinda scary that I can think like her. Red Dragon-esque. :)

I bet. :P So, was this woman a psychopath from the start, do you think?

I do, yes. Probably an orphan or something like that, maybe abused...those sorts of things breed psychopaths.

Also, if you remember that all the Bhaalspawn had been gathered into Saradush, maybe she is one herself and just doesn't know it. A possibility :P

Ewwwww! Now *that* was gross! :) And I'm glad you didn't chop poor Eddie into little Red Wizard pieces...

LOL! Exactly why I didn't, I thought there might be some public outcry :P

Charming girl...and her practical and matter of fact voice is very chilling, and believable.

Thanks!

Very true. An innocent surface can hide some very ugly things.

I always mistrust people who seem *way* too sugarey and oh-so-perfect. Many times they are the cruelest people.

Chilling story, and a great read! :P

Thanks for reading and commenting!

#9 Guest_C'est Nedra_*

Posted 17 June 2003 - 04:37 PM

[quote name="Hunter"][quote]
[/quote]

And no-one will miss her.[.quote]

Good point.

[quote][quote]
[/quote]

Yuck.[/quote]

Agreed!:)

[quote][quote]
[/quote]

Perhaps she is a daughter of bhaal herself[/quote]

You never know...Imoen had no idea until someone told her.

[quote][quote]
I know I could have made her scream. [/quote]

Bitch!

Hunter[/quote]

LOL. I think the term 'frigid bitch' or 'evil bitch' would be more fitting :shock:

#10 Laufey

Posted 17 June 2003 - 04:53 PM

[quote]
[quote][quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
Ewwwww! Now *that* was gross! :shock: And I'm glad you didn't chop poor Eddie into little Red Wizard pieces...[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
LOL! Exactly why I didn't, I thought there might be some public outcry :)
[/quote]

Oh, don't worry. :) I can't pretend I would have enjoyed reading it, but it's not as if I would have denounced you publicly and cried for your blood or anything.

[quote]
Very true. An innocent surface can hide some very ugly things.[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
I always mistrust people who seem *way* too sugarey and oh-so-perfect. Many times they are the cruelest people.
[/quote]

Oh yes, that's very much my own experience as well.

#11 Guest_C'est Nedra_*

Posted 17 June 2003 - 05:01 PM

[quote][quote]
[quote][quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
Ewwwww! Now *that* was gross! :shock: And I'm glad you didn't chop poor Eddie into little Red Wizard pieces...[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
LOL! Exactly why I didn't, I thought there might be some public outcry :P
[/quote]

Oh, don't worry. :) I can't pretend I would have enjoyed reading it, but it's not as if I would have denounced you publicly and cried for your blood or anything. [/quote]

Alright, that's good to hear...I'll keep that in mind when the the next evil inspiration comes along :)

[quote][quote]
Very true. An innocent surface can hide some very ugly things.[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
[/quote]

Oh yes, that's very much my own experience as well.[/quote]

LOL in Indiana we call them 'cheerleaders' :P

#12 Laufey

Posted 17 June 2003 - 05:04 PM

True true! I never thought he seemed as 'evil' as Mae'Var though, he was the scariest person in the game to me. Maybe it was the voice, I dunno.:shock:

I agree, I also find Mae'Var scarier. The voice might have something to do with it. Or perhaps it is that Mae'Var comes across as 'saner', at least to me.

#13 Guest_Lady_Caetlyn_*

Posted 17 June 2003 - 05:06 PM

That was good. Definately could be evil Aerie's sister...

Good job of getting into her psyche!

#14 Guest_C'est Nedra_*

Posted 17 June 2003 - 05:11 PM

True true! I never thought he seemed as 'evil' as Mae'Var though, he was the scariest person in the game to me. Maybe it was the voice, I dunno.:)

I agree, I also find Mae'Var scarier. The voice might have something to do with it. Or perhaps it is that Mae'Var comes across as 'saner', at least to me.

Ooh, good point, Mae'Var does seem completely 'sane'. Killing with absolutely no emotion is inhuman, Irenicus had an excuse because he had no soul...

I always wondered if Edwin actually felt comfortable around Mae'Var? As much as he would like to be, Eddie isn't the cold-blooded killer. I love the alignment "Selfish Evil", it fits him so well :shock:

#15 Laufey

Posted 17 June 2003 - 05:13 PM

I always wondered if Edwin actually felt comfortable around Mae'Var? As much as he would like to be, Eddie isn't the cold-blooded killer. I love the alignment "Selfish Evil", it fits him so well :shock:

I can only speak for my own Edwin of course, but he didn't feel comfortable around Mae'Var, and regretted his involvement with him, feeling that he'd got in over his head.

#16 Guest_C'est Nedra_*

Posted 17 June 2003 - 05:16 PM

That was good. Definately could be evil Aerie's sister...

Good job of getting into her psyche!

Thanks!:shock:

#17 Guest_Domi_*

Posted 17 June 2003 - 05:57 PM

I might have completely twisted sense of humour, but I thought it was very funny piece. I only regret that the paladin did not let Edwin to have anigth out. Would be a very fitting fate for him. Great reading! Thank you for sharing.

#18 Guest_C'est Nedra_*

Posted 17 June 2003 - 05:59 PM

I might have completely twisted sense of humour, but I thought it was very funny piece. Great reading! Thank you for sharing.

No, actually it is has alot of dark humor. The disdain for the fallen paladin and her attitude are both satirical and biting.

But you are still are twisted :shock:

#19 Guest_kevtg_*

Posted 17 June 2003 - 10:45 PM

WARNING

Semi-graphic descriptions, morbid theme.

Y'know probably don't need the warning anymore. I think more people get killed in the literary sense here than on any other site. I hardly write story without a gruesome death or ghastly wound (of course I tend to write war stories and do my killing wholesale).

Anyway you did a frighteningly good job of getting into the mind of psychopath. I certainly began to feel a bit quesy reading it, but in a good way. :)

She reminds me of some of the strippers here on Ft. Bragg (not that I have ANY experience with that sort of thing, none whatsoever, not at all, I woudn't DREAM...) :shock:

#20 Anaviel

Posted 18 June 2003 - 05:31 AM

Semi-graphic descriptions, morbid theme. Just an interesting thought about how appearances often deceive.

It's creepy and twisted, but I don't think it's that graphic. :( But anyhoo, I like this. You do a great job of building her character and the Bhaalspawns character. :(

I met her today. The Bhaalspawn, the Mistress of Murder, a fallen paladin, once of Torm, now worshiping at her own temple. She smelled of blood and death, I could see the cruelness glittering in her black eyes as she passed me by on the streets. Her armor was splattered with bits of flesh, her steps were strong, and her voice forceful. She was the epitome of all that is evil, a walking advertisement for all things bad. Everyone
cowered as she approached, children screamed and women cried, even the guards fled from her and the others she had as company. Some Drow cleric, a babbling Red Wizard and a dwarf...they seemed ‘evil’ enough to coordinate with her ‘ensemble of death’.

Sounds like one creepy Bhaalspawn.

The stutter...works everytime :P

Nah, I don't think Eddie's much of a masochist. Then again... :lol:

“Tw–tweny gold peices?”

Only twenty gold pieces? Surely, she could charge more than that :(. But then again, if she's gonna kill him anyways...

I returned to my home, genuinely disheartened by the loss of the Red Wizard, Edwin’s, attention. I opened a delicately carved chest and pulled out an ornate leather bag, metal clanging loudly as I unbuckled its latch. I pulled out a pair of blood-stained pliers, turning them dreamily in my small hands. That nose ring would have been most satisfying. I sighed and

Heh, I always wondered about that nose ring of Eddie's. I think it'd be quite painful if someone were to tug on it.

Black, not only a fashion statement, but good for hiding blood stains too. :)
Crazy? I used to be crazy. Then they put me in a white room. Then I died then they put me in a box with worms. Worms drive me crazy.
Crazy? I used to be crazy....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com