Mod suggestion: Accountability for getting drunk

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Flarn_*

Posted 02 June 2003 - 05:20 PM

Here is something I wish the game made us more accountable for: getting our PCs and NPCs hammered. Sure it gives a courage modification, and appropriate penalties, but, darn it, the characters don't do anything like sing, dance on tables, something... Even when you give your characters enough that the barkeep refuses to serve them any more, and says they can barely stand up, they carry themselves with the utmost decorum. I wish I could hold my liquor that well...

It would be cool if there were character specific reactions to alcohol, too, like Anomen refusing to have more than a drink or two for fear of turning into his father. (I was really surprised when he kept chugging beers without complaint.) Or drunk banters that happen only when your entire party is plastered. Of course then our characters would probably never get out of the tavern... Art imitates life? :)

Flarn

#2 Guest_Hunter_*

Posted 02 June 2003 - 06:46 PM

It would be cool if there were character specific reactions to alcohol, too, like Anomen refusing to have more than a drink or two for fear of turning into his father. (I was really surprised when he kept chugging beers without complaint.) Or drunk banters that happen only when your entire party is plastered. Of course then our characters would probably never get out of the tavern... Art imitates life? :)

sounds fun, and i could imagine that they might also make some embarrasing confessions. Something like: *viconia* "jaheira (hic) have i ever told you that you (hic) are like a sister to me". Sarevok, minsc anomen, and keldorn singing very rowdy campfire songs, mazzy flirting with korgan (who's too drunk to notice), Jaheira being nice and friendly to everybody " eddieeeee, you are the be... bets... bescthest buddy in the (burb) whole world.

This would actually be a great idea for a quiz as well, why don't you suggest it to leo.

Flarn

#3 Guest_thebible_*

Posted 05 June 2003 - 01:31 AM

Anomen somewhat sober, Jaheria drunk as a duck:

"Anomen, I *hic* luuurrrvee *hic hic hic* you...."

"I'm honored, Lady Jaheria."

"Noooo, I *burp* luuurrrvvveee you! (Jaheria begins crawling over Anomen, and spews a bit) Oooooppps. Meee surrry! Meebbe roawling 'round meek Annie clean 'gain?"

"My Lady, as much as your...attentions flatter me, must I remind you that I, Anomen Delryn, am a squire of the Most Noble Order of the Radiant Heart and a dedicated servant to Helm! Such behavior is not fitt-OOMPH! (Jaheria plants a wet, drunken, sloppy kiss onto Anomen's lips. He squirms.)"

"Ahh, *hic* shut it, pala...polo...metal-boy. Yu're gunna git *hic hic* sumu Jah's Nature Lurvin tuniiiiight...(Jaheria drags a protesting Anomen off, amid prayers to Helm)"

Anyone up to trying Haer'Dails/Korgan drunken banter? Ehehehe.

#4 Guest_cprefect_*

Posted 18 June 2003 - 08:44 PM

:shock:

LMAO

This would make a great Idea for a quiz...

think of all the mayhem that could be cause..

Keldorn, Anomen and Minsc all singing (very off key)

How dry I am!!

:lol:

#5 Guest_Aurelius_*

Posted 18 June 2003 - 08:47 PM

"Ahh, *hic* shut it, pala...polo...metal-boy. Yu're gunna git *hic hic* sumu Jah's Nature Lurvin tuniiiiight...(Jaheria drags a protesting Anomen off, amid prayers to Helm)"

:shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GREAT idea for a quiz!

#6 Guest_argan_*

Posted 22 June 2003 - 05:47 PM

Great idea for a quiz :twisted:

#7 Guest_Serena_*

Posted 26 July 2003 - 02:43 PM

That would be such a fun quiz!

#8 Guest_forbidden_donut_*

Posted 01 June 2004 - 01:41 AM

Good idea! I always wished that too. I also wished that crimes had bad effects. Death seems extreme punishment. What about fines or others?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com