Rush Of Blood To The Head, part 2.41.

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 02 June 2003 - 03:39 PM

Hi, everyone! This is likely to be the last installment for this quiz – there is a distinct possibility that I have to leave Thursday morn only to return late Sunday evening. Milan… I’m absolutely terrified, but in the same slightly excited about the trip… I hope I get back in one piece. I dread and loathe traveling… must be some kind of phobia.

Btw, this chapter is terribly cruel to some elf in Copper Coronet… and there are some female bonding scenes with Vic and Jae, whee! :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rush Of Blood To The Head, part 2.41.

Copper Coronet is as always filled with various sorts of lowlifes and surface scum, as Viconia loves to call them. There are no free tables to sit at, so we are forced to clear one table from a sleeping trio of drunkards, but they do not mind being unceremoniously tossed on the floor. Probably due to our intimidating looks, everybody around seems to ignore us and both Jaheira and Viconia receive only a couple of dirty propositions. Not that it would severely damage their self-confidence, mind you…

As I take a look around, I notice that the man behind the counter is not Bernard, but some scraggy looking man, Jan explains that his name is Lehtinan and he is the owner of this place. Bernard is nowhere to be seen, of course. I also notice the young squire, who I saw at my first visit here – Anomen Delryn was his name, if I recall correctly. He pretends to be looking at the plafonds, but when I turn my eyes away from him, I feel that he is continuing to scrutiny my companions and me.

“Eh, my Worship, there is something I need to tell you,” Jan speaks up as the ale has finally been brought to us and I enjoy the first sip of the sparkling liquid, “the state of affairs is such that I will not be able to leave the city to go to this Spellhold with you…”

“How come, Jan?” I ask, surprised, “don’t tell me that you take Vicky’s threats seriously…”

“He should,” Viconia hisses.

“No, nothing as silly as that…” Jan chuckles, “eh, you know… family matters… I have this wee little problem you see – an old girlfriend of mine, you heard her name being mentioned, Lissa… she’s married to an evil, disgusting man who is constantly beating her and their little daughter…”

“She run away from him recently and sought refuge with my family… that’s why I was called back home. Little Jaella was beaten very badly and it will take some time until she recovers completely,” Jan sighs, “meanwhile Lissa and she are staying with my family, but it is not a safe place. Vaelag, her husband, has ties and contacts amongst the Shadow Thieves - it’s only a matter of time until they sniff us out… As soon as Jaella is ready for traveling we will leave Athkatla.”

“I understand, Jan. It creates a problem for us, but I’m sure we will get around it… When do you think you will leave and where will the three of you go?” I ask him.

“I have some relatives of mine nearby, in Riatavin,” Jan replies, “but I don’t think we will be very safe there, perhaps it would be safer to move further away where Shadow Thieves do not have a lot of saying… Sembia, or perhaps Cormyr? Who knows?”

“I am sorry to hear it, Jan,” Jaheira says sincerely, “the thought of getting rid of your incessant prattle is comforting, but still I would wish that our parting would occur under happier circumstances.”

“Awww, it warms this gnome’s heart to hear something like that from our resident grouchy druid,” Jan laughs, “I knew you won’t be mad at me, after all you both did… I mean… the subject of an ill-fated marriage has been quite popular as of late… oh! I was supposed to go and gather some information, was I not?”

Jan quickly disappears in the crowd of people, leaving us sitting in contemplation.

“I have hard time coping with that already, yet it seems our companions are inclined to remind me about it whenever the chance presents itself,” Jaheira speaks, irritated, “and do not even say whatever you wanted to add, drow.”

“As far as I’m concerned you are sulking over nothing,” Viconia replies, “but if you are so determined to torture yourself, I might as well have a little fun by making it harder on you…”

“Your insults mean nothing to me, Viconia,” Jaheira snorts before turning her attention to me, “I have been wondering… what will Imoen say, seeing us both together?”

I shudder from the thought, but I quickly push these thoughts away and put my hand over Jaheira’s palm and stroke it to calm her down. “I’m sure she will understand, you should not worry about that. She really likes you and will not reprimand neither you nor me,” I say.

“These recent developments mean that we have to gather the money quickly, before we still have Jan’s services at hand,” I try to change the topic, “and that means that getting Nalia back now becomes essential. So we need a lot of money and quickly.”

Meanwhile, I notice with the corner of my eye that a shifty looking elf has been moving closer to our table and without any invitation he sits down in Jan’s empty chair. His leering towards both Viconia and Jaheira make me want to slap him in the face, too bad that he sits at the opposite side of the table.

“Ah, I sense you have an earthy wisdom about you, my sweet elf,” he finally addresses Jaheira in a sweet, sugary voice, “I find that most sensual.”

“Would you find me cutting off your tongue with my scimitar sensual as well?” Jaheira hisses, “Because that is about to happen…”

“Ah, such passion! You set me on fire with your words...and with your lovely body, as well...” the elf ignores the threat and continues with his cheap flattery.

“You are threading on a thin line, you disgusting elf,” I speak angrily, “her fire and passion would be too much to handle for such a wimpy slime like you.”

“Ah, I understand…” luckily the elf realizes what I mean, but he is too stupid for his own good when he decides to try his chances with Viconia, instead of leaving, “I always love a dark, brooding woman. I sense that you have a sensuous nature, my elven beauty...”

“Hmmm, you don’t really have anything that could interest a woman like me,” Viconia mocks the poor idiot, “you are short, skinny, not particularly good looking either… I’m sure any woman agreeing to spend a night of pleasure with a man like you, would do so only out of pity…”

The elf is about to protest when Viconia cuts him off, “Speaking of pity… how about we give him what he has been asking for, druid?”

WHAT? I would never…” Jaheira’s expression slowly changes from irritation to a malicious smile and she rises from the chair, saying, “very well, drow… let’s give it to him.”

“What the hell do y…?” I ask her surprised as she makes her way around the table to stand behind the elf, but the mischievous look in her eyes tells me that I should not be worried. Swiftly she grabs the unfortunate elf by the neck and yanks him upright, he is struggling to get loose from Jaheira’s iron grip, but without much success.

“As much as I appreciate the closeness of your lovely body, this is not a comfortable situation if you want to experience the pleasures that only Salvanas is capable to offer…” the elf is having trouble speaking as Jaheira holds him by the neck, yet still he manages to try flattery even at this moment.

Viconia slowly rises from her chair, nasty smile gracing her lips. Slowly she walks over to where Jaheira is holding the struggling Salvanas and playfully wraps her hands around the elf’s waist. The whole tavern has gone quiet, watching the spectacle…

Viconia leans closer as if to kiss Salvanas, but then quickly lifts her leg and knocks him in testicles with full force of her knee… The screams that are coming from the top of the elf’s lungs are very exquisite indeed and generate a wave of cheering from the crowd. Poor elf looks like he would have collapsed on the floor if not for Jaheira holding him in her clutches.

“There, there, did Viconia hurt her poor, little baby,” Viconia teases him, “let me make up for it, you poor, poor thing…”

Viconia leans closer to Salvanas and kisses him on the lips and much to my dismay through all the pain showing in his face, I can clearly see the sugary smile reappearing on his lips.

“Does Viconia’s little baby want some more?” Vic plays with the unsuspecting fool, but I know what is going to happen next.

“Yes, please, my dark beauty,” Salvanas manages to squeeze out…

“As you wish,” Viconia snarls and knees him in the testicles for the second time drawing even wilder cheers from the crowd and making the poor elf go completely limp in Jaheira’s arms…

“He’s all yours druid,” Viconia smiles.

“I have no need of this filth,” Jaheira replies and lets Salvanas drop on the floor, where he stays bent down and weeping over his damaged family treasures. As he is about to rise and crawl away to weep in some more secluded place, Jaheira kicks him in the backside and he crashes into nearby table and knocks it over. The four mean looking dwarves, whose ale has been spilled, do not look particularly pleased and they quickly grab poor Salvanas and drag him outside of the tavern.

“I didn’t know you had it in you,” I look at Jaheira with admiration.

“It is good that I can still surprise you,” she smiles just before leaning across the table to kiss me, “that bodes well for the future…”

#2 Guest_Bjorn_*

Posted 02 June 2003 - 04:28 PM

Hi, everyone! This is likely to be the last installment for this quiz – there is a distinct possibility that I have to leave Thursday morn only to return late Sunday evening. Milan… I’m absolutely terrified, but in the same slightly excited about the trip… I hope I get back in one piece. I dread and loathe traveling… must be some kind of phobia.

Hope you make it back ok :)

“Eh, my Worship, there is something I need to tell you,” Jan speaks up as the ale has finally been brought to us and I enjoy the first sip of the sparkling liquid, “the state of affairs is such that I will not be able to leave the city to go to this Spellhold with you…”

So he's leaving them with no mage and no thief? Well, that ought to give Theo some motivation to rescue Nalia at least...

“I have hard time coping with that already, yet it seems our companions are inclined to remind me about it whenever the chance presents itself,” Jaheira speaks, irritated, “and do not even say whatever you wanted to add, drow.”

Viconia's probably more approving than anything else.

I shudder from the thought, but I quickly push these thoughts away and put my hand over Jaheira’s palm and stroke it to calm her down. “I’m sure she will understand, you should not worry about that. She really likes you and will not reprimand neither you nor me,” I say.

I shouldn't think Imoen would mind seeing Theo and Jaheira together, but if I recall correctly she knows that Theo killed Khalid, and I'd have thought she might find that harder to deal with.

“These recent developments mean that we have to gather the money quickly, before we still have Jan’s services at hand,” I try to change the topic, “and that means that getting Nalia back now becomes essential. So we need a lot of money and quickly.”

About bloody time. Probably best not to tell Nalia that you only decided to bother rescuing her because he suddenly realised he needed her skills though... :wink:

Meanwhile, I notice with the corner of my eye that a shifty looking elf has been moving closer to our table and without any invitation he sits down in Jan’s empty chair. His leering towards both Viconia and Jaheira make me want to slap him in the face, too bad that he sits at the opposite side of the table.

I should think both Viconia and Jaheira are perfectly capable of dealing with Salvenas without Theo's help.

WHAT? I would never…” Jaheira’s expression slowly changes from irritation to a malicious smile and she rises from the chair, saying, “very well, drow… let’s give it to him.”

I love the way that in the game if you offer to sleep with him he gets scared and runs off.

“I have no need of this filth,” Jaheira replies and lets Salvanas drop on the floor, where he stays bent down and weeping over his damaged family treasures. As he is about to rise and crawl away to weep in some more secluded place, Jaheira kicks him in the backside and he crashes into nearby table and knocks it over. The four mean looking dwarves, whose ale has been spilled, do not look particularly pleased and they quickly grab poor Salvanas and drag him outside of the tavern.

LOL! Well, that's him out of the way.

She doesn't always need you to protect her, Theo.

“It is good that I can still surprise you,” she smiles just before leaning across the table to kiss me, “that bodes well for the future…”

Aww...

Nice chapter :)

#3 Guest_argan_*

Posted 02 June 2003 - 04:47 PM

Great chapter! :)

#4 Guest_Hunter_*

Posted 02 June 2003 - 05:11 PM

[quote]Hi, everyone! This is likely to be the last installment for this quiz – there is a distinct possibility that I have to leave Thursday morn only to return late Sunday evening. Milan… I’m absolutely terrified, but in the same slightly excited about the trip… I hope I get back in one piece. I dread and loathe traveling… must be some kind of phobia.
[/quote]

There's nothing like home.

[quote]
Btw, this chapter is terribly cruel to some elf in Copper Coronet… and there are some female bonding scenes with Vic and Jae, whee! :)
[/quote]

Let me guess, he's called "salvanas"?

[quote]
Copper Coronet is as always filled with various sorts of lowlifes and surface scum, as Viconia loves to call them.

And most people in there would call her something even worse.

[quote]
[/quote]

Bah.

[quote]
“I am sorry to hear it, Jan,” Jaheira says sincerely, “the thought of getting rid of your incessant prattle is comforting, but still I would wish that our parting would occur under happier circumstances.”
[/quote]

Jaheira would never say such a thing.

[quote]
“As far as I’m concerned you are sulking over nothing,” Viconia replies, “but if you are so determined to torture yourself, I might as well have a little fun by making it harder on you…”
[/quote]

I agree with her there.

[quote]
“Your insults mean nothing to me, Viconia,” Jaheira snorts before turning her attention to me, “I have been wondering… what will Imoen say, seeing us both together?”
[/quote]

I've been wondering too.

[quote]
[/quote]

I not sure about that.

[quote]
“As much as I appreciate the closeness of your lovely body, this is not a comfortable situation if you want to experience the pleasures that only Salvanas is capable to offer…” the elf is having trouble speaking as Jaheira holds him by the neck, yet still he manages to try flattery even at this moment.
[/quote]

[quote]
Viconia slowly rises from her chair, nasty smile gracing her lips. Slowly she walks over to where Jaheira is holding the struggling Salvanas and playfully wraps her hands around the elf’s waist. The whole tavern has gone quiet, watching the spectacle…
[/quote]

Uh oh :)

[quote]
Viconia leans closer as if to kiss Salvanas, but then quickly lifts her leg and knocks him in testicles with full force of her knee… The screams that are coming from the top of the elf’s lungs are very exquisite indeed and generate a wave of cheering from the crowd. Poor elf looks like he would have collapsed on the floor if not for Jaheira holding him in her clutches.
[/quote]

Ouch.

[quote]
Viconia leans closer to Salvanas and kisses him on the lips and much to my dismay through all the pain showing in his face, I can clearly see the sugary smile reappearing on his lips.
[/quote]

Right now i am envious.

Good story

Hunter

#5 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 02 June 2003 - 05:55 PM

Hope you make it back ok :)

Ugh... yes, let's hope so... :)

So he's leaving them with no mage and no thief? Well, that ought to give Theo some motivation to rescue Nalia at least...

It does give him the motivation, yes.

Viconia's probably more approving than anything else.

Yes. That is why Theo didn't have any objections of her joining the party.

I shouldn't think Imoen would mind seeing Theo and Jaheira together, but if I recall correctly she knows that Theo killed Khalid, and I'd have thought she might find that harder to deal with.

Yup and that's what is scaring Theo...

About bloody time. Probably best not to tell Nalia that you only decided to bother rescuing her because he suddenly realised he needed her skills though... :)

Hmmm... hmmm... I'm not sure whether you will approve of the way this matter will be resolved... something will be done, yes. /I'm reluctant to give away a spoiler though.../

I should think both Viconia and Jaheira are perfectly capable of dealing with Salvenas without Theo's help.

Sure, but he still makes Theo bloody angry.

I love the way that in the game if you offer to sleep with him he gets scared and runs off.

Actually, one of my female PC's who accidentally screwed Anomen's romance was very annoyed about that. :)

LOL! Well, that's him out of the way.

Yep, poor guy.

She doesn't always need you to protect her, Theo.

Well, you can't blame a guy of wanting to protect her, also notice that he stayed out of the incident in the end...

Aww...

:)

Nice chapter :)

Thank you :)

#6 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 02 June 2003 - 05:58 PM

Thanks for reading! :)

#7 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 02 June 2003 - 06:10 PM

There's nothing like home.

Well, luckily it's only four days, two of which are spent on getting there... heh.

Let me guess, he's called "salvanas"?

*nods*

Copper Coronet is as always filled with various sorts of lowlifes and surface scum, as Viconia loves to call them.

And most people in there would call her something even worse.

Some of that she really deserves, too.

Bah.

How do you intimidate Jan?

Jaheira would never say such a thing.

My Jaheira would. She isn't a cold, heartless, nagging bitch and she is capable of compassion. Sometimes.

I agree with her there.

Well, yes, but in the mean time, I have put them both through a lot of suffering and knowing that Spellhold approaches, I really do not want to go very hard on Jaheira and Theo.

I've been wondering too.

Theo's been worrying about that too.

I not sure about that.

Perhaps Theo can... well, convince her somehow... and Imoen is a kind hearted and forgiving individual...

Uh oh :)

When Viconia is smiling like that, you know that something bad is going to happen.

Ouch.

That is really nasty. Had he stayed alive, he would be pissing blood for couple of days...

Right now i am envious.

I was expecting something like that from you... I still say that a kiss from Vicky is not worth dying for. :)

Good story

Hunter

Thanks for commenting :)

#8 Guest_Hunter_*

Posted 02 June 2003 - 06:17 PM

Some of that she really deserves, too.

Sure does.

My Jaheira would. She isn't a cold, heartless, nagging bitch and she is capable of compassion. Sometimes.

"the thought of getting rid of your incessant prattle is comforting"

It was that part which i don't feels fit her very much.

I not sure about that.

Perhaps Theo can... well, convince her somehow... and Imoen is a kind hearted and forgiving individual...

But she knows he killed khalid, to get his wife, that's not just something you just forget, especially not when you're talking about a man whom took care of them and helped them when they needed it the most.

That is really nasty. Had he stayed alive, he would be pissing blood for couple of days...

What do you mean "alive"? He's not dead?

I was expecting something like that from you... I still say that a kiss from Vicky is not worth dying for. :)

But he's not dead.

#9 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 02 June 2003 - 06:28 PM

I don't know... doesn't feel particularly wrong for a high WIS character.

But she knows he killed khalid, to get his wife, that's not just something you just forget, especially not when you're talking about a man whom took care of them and helped them when they needed it the most.

I'm not saying that Imoen will like it, but... well, it's complicated and it will be a big problem to resolve. Besides, Theo didn't *really* murdered Khalid to get Jaheira... the circumstances were a bit more complex, not that I am trying to completely justify his actions.

What do you mean "alive"? He's not dead?

But he's not dead.

Heh, what do you think those dwarves did to Salvanas? Patted him on the sholder? :)

#10 Guest_Hunter_*

Posted 02 June 2003 - 06:38 PM

I don't know... doesn't feel particularly wrong for a high WIS character.

There's nothing wrong in what she's saying, but jaheira i way too polite (yes, you read right) to actually say that.

Personally there are times when i would like to take a whole turnip, and see if jan is capable of swallowing it without dying, just in order to make him shut up.

I'm not saying that Imoen will like it, but... well, it's complicated and it will be a big problem to resolve. Besides, Theo didn't *really* murdered Khalid to get Jaheira... the circumstances were a bit more complex, not that I am trying to completely justify his actions.

Sorry about the moralising, i just need to get it out of my system sometimes.

And theo is such a good victim.

Heh, what do you think those dwarves did to Salvanas? Patted him on the sholder? :)

I though that they would just beat him up, i didn't imagine that they would kill him, he didn't earn that hard a punishment.

#11 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 02 June 2003 - 06:46 PM

There's nothing wrong in what she's saying, but jaheira i way too polite (yes, you read right) to actually say that.

Ah, I see! Well, this time it could be justified - she knows that Jan will not be offended if she mocks him a bit. In a way you're right, though.

Personally there are times when i would like to take a whole turnip, and see if jan is capable of swallowing it without dying, just in order to make him shut up.

That's gruesome.

Sorry about the moralising, i just need to get it out of my system sometimes.

And theo is such a good victim.

Sure, go ahead. Any time. :)

I though that they would just beat him up, i didn't imagine that they would kill him, he didn't earn that hard a punishment.

Well, it's one of these cases when it is up to your imagination. Writing from first person requires Theo to go outside the inn and take a look himself, hehe...

#12 Guest_Aurelius_*

Posted 02 June 2003 - 08:05 PM

Hmmm...I have that phobia too...That's probably why I nearly wet myself flying to Germany. Hope you make it back in one piece :)

“How come, Jan?” I ask, surprised, “don’t tell me that you take Vicky’s threats seriously…”

Yeah man, he should...

“Would you find me cutting off your tongue with my scimitar sensual as well?” Jaheira hisses, “Because that is about to happen…”

Well, actually tongue coocked with olives makes up quite a lovely dish :)

Go for it!

Despicable. He should go run naked in a forest, like his kind do. And maybe run afoul of some bushes of wild roses and poison ivy.

:) :) That was...painful?

“There, there, did Viconia hurt her poor, little baby,” Viconia teases him, “let me make up for it, you poor, poor thing…”

Such a pervert :)

“Does Viconia’s little baby want some more?” Vic plays with the unsuspecting fool, but I know what is going to happen next.

Ok, you asked for it.

“As you wish,” Viconia snarls and knees him in the testicles for the second time drawing even wilder cheers from the crowd and making the poor elf go completely limp in Jaheira’s arms…

:) I start to feel this throbbing sensation in my loins...maybe male simpathy?

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

#13 Laufey

Posted 02 June 2003 - 10:07 PM

Hope you'll have a nice trip! :)

“No, nothing as silly as that…” Jan chuckles, “eh, you know… family matters… I have this wee little problem you see – an old girlfriend of mine, you heard her name being mentioned, Lissa… she’s married to an evil, disgusting man who is constantly beating her and their little daughter…”

“She run away from him recently and sought refuge with my family… that’s why I was called back home. Little Jaella was beaten very badly and it will take some time until she recovers completely,” Jan sighs, “meanwhile Lissa and she are staying with my family, but it is not a safe place. Vaelag, her husband, has ties and contacts amongst the Shadow Thieves - it’s only a matter of time until they sniff us out… As soon as Jaella is ready for traveling we will leave Athkatla.”

“I understand, Jan. It creates a problem for us, but I’m sure we will get around it… When do you think you will leave and where will the three of you go?” I ask him.

Yes, this is a logical way to explain Jan's staying behind.

Think you meant 'while we still have'

Argh...*him*!

“Ah, I sense you have an earthy wisdom about you, my sweet elf,” he finally addresses Jaheira in a sweet, sugary voice, “I find that most sensual.”

Good one. :D

“Ah, such passion! You set me on fire with your words...and with your lovely body, as well...” the elf ignores the threat and continues with his cheap flattery.

Amazingly enough, certain guys really do try lines like these - and worse. Far worse.

“What the hell do y…?” I ask her surprised as she makes her way around the table to stand behind the elf, but the mischievous look in her eyes tells me that I should not be worried. Swiftly she grabs the unfortunate elf by the neck and yanks him upright, he is struggling to get loose from Jaheira’s iron grip, but without much success.

Heh heh...

Suicidal, he has to be. :)

Go for it, girls! :D

Wooo hooo!

Well, that was fun! ;)
Rogues do it from behind.

#14 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 03 June 2003 - 05:24 AM

Hmmm...I have that phobia too...That's probably why I nearly wet myself flying to Germany. Hope you make it back in one piece ;)

I'll try... I'd much prefer to go to Germany however, since I've been there twice.

Yeah man, he should...

Can't scare him, though.

Well, actually tongue coocked with olives makes up quite a lovely dish :P

So I've heard, yes. Never tried it though, it's also quite expensive.

Go for it!

Lovely teamwork coming up...

Despicable. He should go run naked in a forest, like his kind do. And maybe run afoul of some bushes of wild roses and poison ivy.

Hehe, though I don't think that *all* elves like to frolick around in the woods naked.

:) :) That was...painful?

Yes, it is painful.

Such a pervert :D

There are many like him...

:P I start to feel this throbbing sensation in my loins...maybe male simpathy?

For him? Nah.

Great chapter! :D

#15 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 03 June 2003 - 05:39 AM

Hope you'll have a nice trip! :)

Errr... uh... yeah, I probably will.

Yes, this is a logical way to explain Jan's staying behind.

Well I had three scenarios for Jan leaving the group - but the other two were tragical... and I really didn't want to hurt the little guy. I've had enough with NPC killing... aside from that special one :P

Think you meant 'while we still have'

Yes, thanks for pointing that out.

Argh...*him*!

Oh, yes!

Good one. :D

And she isn't joking, too :P

Amazingly enough, certain guys really do try lines like these - and worse. Far worse.

*nods*

Suicidal, he has to be. :)

Maybe he's just thinking with his... well, not brain, anyways.

Go for it, girls! :D

And they will!

Wooo hooo!

Well, that was fun! ;)

Thanks, glad you liked it! :P

#16 Guest_Dorotea_*

Posted 04 June 2003 - 02:28 PM

Oh - you will love Italy, if that is where you are going. :wink: I wish I could live there instead of New England ...
And you will be back with us soon, right?

Probably due to our intimidating looks, everybody around seems to ignore us and both Jaheira and Viconia receive only a couple of dirty propositions. Not that it would severely damage their self-confidence, mind you…

Uh, huh - that's the place alright ...

“No, nothing as silly as that…

Now - if I would be Vic he would lose the reminder of his hair now ...

Jan sighs, “meanwhile Lissa and she are staying with my family, but it is not a safe place. Vaelag, her husband, has ties and contacts amongst the Shadow Thieves - it’s only a matter of time until they sniff us out… As soon as Jaella is ready for traveling we will leave Athkatla.”

That's an interesting take on the events ...

Uh-huh, that maybe a problem yes ... depending on how Immy felt about Khalid.

a shifty looking elf has been moving closer to our table and without any invitation he sits down in Jan’s empty chair. His leering towards both Viconia and Jaheira make me want to slap him in the face, too bad that he sits at the opposite side of the table.

Gee - this guy is usually more subtle , that is he won't go after your wimmen unless they adress him.

And elves do not chase after everything in sight as a rule. :twisted:

Bah! You really hate that poor guy, do you? :D Boys.

Lovely installment and

Cheers!

#17 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 04 June 2003 - 03:46 PM

[quote][quote]Hi, everyone! This is likely to be the last installment for this quiz – there is a distinct possibility that I have to leave Thursday morn only to return late Sunday evening. Milan… I’m absolutely terrified, but in the same slightly excited about the trip… I hope I get back in one piece. I dread and loathe traveling… must be some kind of phobia.
[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
Oh - you will love Italy, if that is where you are going. :lol: I wish I could live there instead of New England ...
And you will be back with us soon, right?
[/quote]

Hehe - I hope I will have some time to go sightseeing, the schedule is pretty stuffed, it's a business trip after all... let's hope all goes well :lol:

[quote]
[quote]Probably due to our intimidating looks, everybody around seems to ignore us and both Jaheira and Viconia receive only a couple of dirty propositions. Not that it would severely damage their self-confidence, mind you…
[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
Uh, huh - that's the place alright ...
[/quote]

Hehe, I really don't like Copper Coronet... my party likes the luxuries of a first class inn. Despite their financial problems...

[quote]
[quote]
“No, nothing as silly as that…[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
Now - if I would be Vic he would lose the reminder of his hair now ...
[/quote]

I guess my Vic's a tame one... perhaps she will start worship Tymora soon, too... :twisted:

[quote]
[quote]
[/quote][/quote]

[quote]
That's an interesting take on the events ...
[/quote]

If you ask me, the whole Jan's family quest with giths, the hidden and Lady Jusstev was... just too weird... I figured that I will come up with a simpler solution.

[quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
Uh-huh, that maybe a problem yes ... depending on how Immy felt about Khalid.
[/quote]

Ouch... indeed - and I'm afraid Immy was really fond on poor Khalid... I'm writing Spellhold parts now and this is one damn hard and emotional topic...

[quote]
[quote]a shifty looking elf has been moving closer to our table and without any invitation he sits down in Jan’s empty chair. His leering towards both Viconia and Jaheira make me want to slap him in the face, too bad that he sits at the opposite side of the table.
[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
Gee - this guy is usually more subtle , that is he won't go after your wimmen unless they adress him.
[/quote]

Oh, and I thought it was just due to the game mechanics? :D

[quote]
And elves do not chase after everything in sight as a rule. :wink:
[/quote]

Nope. But Vic and Jae are so damn attractive... and since Theo was the only male with them, Salvanas assumed that one of them is single :lol:

[quote]
[quote]“I have no need of this filth,” Jaheira replies and lets Salvanas drop on the floor, where he stays bent down and weeping over his damaged family treasures. As he is about to rise and crawl away to weep in some more secluded place, Jaheira kicks him in the backside and he crashes into nearby table and knocks it over. The four mean looking dwarves, whose ale has been spilled, do not look particularly pleased and they quickly grab poor Salvanas and drag him outside of the tavern.
[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
Bah! You really hate that poor guy, do you? :wink: Boys.
[/quote]

Heh. He kinda reminds me of Coran... I couldn't stand that guy.

[quote]
Lovely installment and
[/quote]

[quote]
Cheers![/quote]

Thanks, and thanks for commenting :lol:

#18 Weyoun

Posted 04 June 2003 - 08:14 PM

I used to be the same, but travelling ain't so bad, after you've taken the first step.

Btw, this chapter is terribly cruel to some elf in Copper Coronet… and there are some female bonding scenes with Vic and Jae, whee! :lol:

Laska : ELFHATER! *snarls* :lol:

“I have some relatives of mine nearby, in Riatavin,” Jan replies, “but I don’t think we will be very safe there, perhaps it would be safer to move further away where Shadow Thieves do not have a lot of saying… Sembia, or perhaps Cormyr? Who knows?”

*sniff* Yeah...

Plus she'll want to share in any gossip. :lol:

Laska : Poor elf...

Vierna : Poor Perverted elf...

Aribeth : Poor Perverted Delusional elf...

The elf is about to protest when Viconia cuts him off, “Speaking of pity… how about we give him what he has been asking for, druid?”

Uh-oh... :lol:

Laska : Woohoo!!! Errm, I mean, bad Viconia! Poor elf... *still snickers* :x

Woohoo! Go Vic! :D

Great stuff,
---Weyoun
TnT Enhanced Edition: http://www.fanfictio...rds-and-Tempers

---
Sith Warrior - Master, I can sense your anger.

Darth Baras - A blind, comotose lobotomy-patient could sense my anger!

---

"The New Age? It's just the old age stuck in a microwave oven for fifteen seconds" - James Randi

#19 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 08 June 2003 - 07:05 PM

I used to be the same, but travelling ain't so bad, after you've taken the first step.

Pfew! And now that i'm back I can safely say - it wasn't that bad! :P

Laska : ELFHATER! *snarls* :P

Ah, that's typical Laska - always has her mind made up without hearing the story...

*sniff* Yeah...

Yup... everybody's hard pressed fighting for their happiness...

Plus she'll want to share in any gossip. :D

And there will be plenty of opportunities for that :P

Laska : Poor elf...

Vierna : Poor Perverted elf...

Aribeth : Poor Perverted Delusional elf...

I agree with the last statement.

Uh-oh... :P

:D

Laska : Woohoo!!! Errm, I mean, bad Viconia! Poor elf... *still snickers* :P

Oh, come on Laska, he's not the last elf we're going to rough up - surely yo're not going to sympathise with Elhan and Elly too?

Woohoo! Go Vic! :)

:)

Great stuff,
---Weyoun

Thanks for commenting :P

#20 Guest_Aurelius_*

Posted 08 June 2003 - 09:18 PM

Pfew! And now that i'm back I can safely say - it wasn't that bad! :D

Hey, you made it back! And in one piece it seems. How was the food on the flight? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com