Photo

Quiz Description: Your Baldur's Gate Story

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Leo

Posted 26 May 2003 - 02:34 AM

Some info about me: I'm almost sixteen but I've already experience much of life's problems and emotions. I have no brothers or sisters so I tend to be a bit on the loner side. I'm really shy sometimes which makes it hard for me to make friends, but the friends that I do have I am very close to.

Um...what else? Okay, I don't drink or smoke and I think that people who do are crazy! My three major loves in life are elves (drow, drow, drow), music (I play the flute), and reading (I read about two books a day!). My life, as of now, is pretty okay but I guess it could be better... Anyway, enjoy this weeks quiz! Au revoir!

Your Baldur's Gate Story

Everyone has their own views about how a story should be put together, whether it be about love and hate or good and evil--everyone has something different in mind. Just think...what would you have done if you had been given the chance to write the Child of Bhaal story? Would you have it set in Waterdeep or perhaps even Rashemen? Would the main character be the villian or the valiant hero/heroine? Most importantly, how would it all end? Let your imagination fly and create your own Child of Bhaal story...

Laurali

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com