Photo

Quiz Description: Harper Lovetalk

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Leo

Posted 26 May 2003 - 02:10 AM

My name is Jonna. (A-ha...) I'm a 17-year-old girl from Savonlinna, a very small city in Finland. I study clothes designing, my hobbies include drawing and writing and loving Khalid. :? I l-l-l-love him. I really do. :D

I'm talkative and bubbly, according to my friends, and always giggling. I don't know how to be serious. I'm still suffering from a minor writer's block (I need professional help), partially because all the stories I manage to write are NC-17... and I won't post them here, I'm making a site of my own. :lol:

My role model in life is Jaheira, although I don't quite manage to be like her. I'm more like a chubby girl with Jaheira's hair, Mazzy's body and Alora's voice. :lol:

Ok. Enough about me. :) You're not interested anyway. Happy writing!

Harper Lovetalk

You all know I love Harpers, especially Jaheira and Khalid. :D (You knew this was coming. Don't say I didn't warn you.) So, the old ghost of my old question, once answered by Justen, is rearing its head again. This time, in the form of a quiz.

I want you to tell me your version of how Jaheira and Khalid met, fell in love, and wed. I've only received one story to my request: Vivien's story, which she never completed. (I'd love to hear drom her again!)

So, be kind, give me your version. And if Khalid and Jaheira is not exactly your kind of couple, well... there are other love stories just waiting to be told. Request: mushy stuff. Lots of it. :D

Jonna

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com