Photo

Quiz Description: Gorion

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Leo

Posted 26 May 2003 - 01:28 AM

The Rose of Jericho is an everlasting plant blessed with mystical qualities. Also known as the Resurrection Plant, it is said the Rose of Jericho will return your good deeds when it is propagated with faith and love. Under the name Rose of Jericho, I've been able to let my two passions -- RPGs and writing -- grow with faith and love here at the Attic! ;)

When I'm not here, I'm usually working at my job as a newspaper copy editor, reading up on world history or practicing yoga. I'm eager to read all the stories you present to me, on or off topic, so get to typing!

Gorion

Without him, you wouldn't be alive. He took you in after your mother's death, raised you as his own child, then died protecting you from Sarevok. But certainly there's more to his story than just this. Once upon a time, he was a Harper, a mage, an adventurer of some renown. Once, he loved your mother, he was her friend, or he was her enemy. Once long ago, he was not your father, but ... someone else. So who was he? What did he do? How did he meet your mother, and how did he make his decision to become a father to Bhaal's child? And just because he no longer walks the mortal plane doesn't mean his story needs to be over!

Tell me about Gorion, his life and his loves, and his thoughts on the little scrap of divinity he raised as his own.

Rose of Jericho

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com