Bitter Grey Ashes

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Dorotea_*

Posted 06 December 2002 - 07:05 AM

Welcome to my new novel site. Bitter Grey Ashes is a story of Jon Irenicus. Of how I feel it may have ended in one of the many alternative versions of the future. It all started with Dave Gaidar hosting a quiz in the Attic, asking us to write our version of Joneleth and Ellesime story. I did not like Irenicus at all, but tried my best to imagine how it all started ... The more I wrote about him the more involved I got, until I cannot stop myself from imagining how it could have turned if it did not end with that last battle in Hell. Then I just happened to download and play through the Ascension Mod (by Dave himself) in which Jon makes one last appearance. Gods was I surprised!

Then I thought – what if?! And this resulted in me writing a new Mod called Redemption , in which Irenicus is given his last chance at redeeming himself.

If you are interested, you can find more material on this Mod at :

Redemption forums

In the Completed Infinity Engine Mods Forums - Redemption section and Infinity Engine Mods in Development - Redemption the Longer Road.

After Mod was written and coded I still felt it was not finished. I sat I tried to write a few sentences for the epilogue, and suddenly it turned out as a first person narration. If you have read my other story you know it is a narrative, but that was easier to write since the heroine was female. Writing from Jon’s POV is not easy, but it sure is a lot of fun! I do have a very interesting plot in store for this novel, and I definitely hope you will find it as entertaining as I am to write it.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your reading.

The mirror site of the novel will as always have fresh updates since I can access it by myself. The last update when I edited this post was on July 8 2003, but there will be more.

Bitter Grey Ashes

But the Attic site is still functional, although it has not been updated for quite a while.

Bitter Grey Ashes in the Attic

Dorotea

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com