The Corruption of Keldorn: Introduction.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Ophidia_*

Posted 20 November 2002 - 06:07 PM

Posted Image
A portrait of Keldorn, the fallen paladin
A long time ago, shortly after finishing Throne of Bhaal, a thought occured to me: there are three NPCs in the game, Viconia, Anomen and Sarevok, who can come to redemption through the protagonist's actions. They go from evil to good and neutral, or from neutral to good.

But what if an NPC could be forced to go the other way, to fall from grace? Surely corruption is possible, as well as redemption. My other thought was: Why are there no gay romances in the game? I found an idea popped into my head, fully formed, so here it is.

This is a series of in-game dialogues for a romance with Keldorn Firecam. The PC must be male (yes, male!), and have charisma of 14 or over. Hopefully, this will one day become a game mod, but right now, it's just an exercise on paper. I should point out that I don't, in any way whatsoever, mean to imply that being gay is 'evil'. I have many gay friends, and I wouldn't have written this if I was homophobic in any way.

Naturally, this tale isn't a walk through the park with pretty bunnies and the pink flowers, but it's not entirely miserable. It might even have a happy ending, you never know. I hope you enjoy it, and please feel free to email me with your comments!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com