Photo

And baby makes three

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 Weyoun

Posted 29 April 2001 - 07:58 PM

Hello Everyone,

This is not the big godess-switch thingy, but simply a little silly thing I thought up while vacuuming the house during my annual fit of spring-cleaning. Vierna is no older than a month in this one. It only took me about fifteen minutes to write, so excuse me if it's crap... Well, here goes...

And baby makes three

By Weyoun.

"Kiss." Viconia commanded her lover as she extended her hand towards him. Karis, kneeling beside her bed, complied. He grinned, grabbed her hand and kissed it. Viconia nodded in approval.

"Now," She said with a husky voice. "Come to my arms and please your Mrimm d'Ssinss..." Karis complied again, took his lover into a tight embrace when he lay down on the bed beside her and kissed her passionately on the mouth...

"WHAAAAAAAAA...." The wailing of their baby daughter Vierna came from the nursery next to their bedroom. It was definately a mood-killer...

"Vierna..." Karis began.

"I'm not deaf, Karis!" Viconia sighed. "I'll go... It's my turn anyway..."

Viconia got off the bed and grabbed a bathrobe from her dresser. Frustrated, and a little angry, she walked out the door and into the hallway. She entered the colorful nursery, where baby Vierna lay in her crib, wailing loudly. Viconia bent over the crib and picked-up the tiny baby.

"Hey... Hey... What's the matter?" She cooed. "Is your diaper full?"

Ah, Nalia's enchanted diaper. Even if the diaper was full, she would only have to activate the diaper's spell and it would be completely clean again. Nalia told her she was working on a new enchantment that would clean the diaper immediately after the baby had relieved herself. However, her diaper showed no sign of being befouled.., but because baby Vierna was held my her mother, the wailing had decreased considerably. Vierna burbled happily as Viconia rocked her softly. A few moments later, she was fast asleep...

Letting out a sigh of relief, Viconia gently put her back in her crib and carefully snuck out the door.

"WHAAAAAAA..." Vierna cried again, just as Viconia was about to close the door. Viconia cursed under her breath and walked back to pick up her daughter.

"Hey... What's wrong now?" She cooed again. "Are you hungry?"

She walked to the chair in the corner, sat down and lowered the left side of her robe. She put her baby to her breast, but she wasn't hungry either... Baby Vierna fell silent again as Viconia held her close... She carefully put her daughter back into her crib and snuck towards the door, using all the stealth techniques she had learned in her years in Menzoberranzan...

"WHAAAAAAA..." Vierna cried again, as soon as she had opened the door. Viconia gritted her teeth... 'Can't that infernal child be quiet!' She thought. 'Yesterday it took Karis three hours to get her to sleep!'

She walked back to the crib and picked up her daughter again. 'Now I know why Matron Ginafae always delegated the task of weaning and raising a child to a commoner' She rocked Vierna again and held her close to her. In all her years in service of her House, she had known countless of children... Commoner waifs and siblings alike... They all cried... But why did the cries of this one always broke her heart?

She paced around the room, while soothing her crying daughter. In the end her daughter smiled at her, looking at her with expecting Blue Eyes... Then she suspected what her daughter wanted. When she moved to put Vierna back in her crib, she noticed Vierna's smile disappeared and she was ready to start crying again. Viconia quickly put Vierna close to her again before the horrible wailing began again. Viconia was right... Vierna just wanted to be with her mother!

'If you would know more about me and my past, little one, you wouldn't want to have anything to do with me.' Viconia thought sadly... She looked deeply into Vierna's blue-eyes, so unusual for a Drow... Did she see a hint of mischief in those piercing blue orbs?

"I'm not getting any sleep until you get your way, isn't it ssinjin eoul?" She smiled, while Vierna looked at her... was it hopeful ?

"All right then..." She said as she walked back to her bedroom.

"Karis? Vierna's sleeping in our bed tonight." Viconia said to her lover.

"Again?" Karis said bemused, with a smile.

"Don't start with me, ssinsrig." Viconia said. 'No coupling tonight... again' She thought wryly. But her frustration was soon forgotten as she lay on the bed and pulled the sleeping Vierna close to her...

"I love you both..." Karis said as he put her arms around his love and kissed the back of Viconia's neck.

"So do I..." Viconia replied.

Well, that's a wrap... As usual, criticisms and comments are welcomed...

So, I just downloaded the info Spectre promised me (Thank you very much, Spectre!) and now I can begin working on the next story... Good thing I got my spring-cleaning finished in one day...*grin*

Have a nice day,

Weyoun

TnT Enhanced Edition: http://www.fanfictio...rds-and-Tempers

---
Sith Warrior - Master, I can sense your anger.

Darth Baras - A blind, comotose lobotomy-patient could sense my anger!

---

"The New Age? It's just the old age stuck in a microwave oven for fifteen seconds" - James Randi

#2 Guest_Anonymous_*

Posted 29 April 2001 - 08:08 PM

> Hello Everyone,

> This is not the big godess-switch thingy, but simply a little silly thing

> I thought up while vacuuming the house during my annual fit of

> spring-cleaning. Vierna is no older than a month in this one. It only took

> me about fifteen minutes to write, so excuse me if it's crap... Well, here

> goes...

>

Not crap, sounds very accurate based upon some of the stories I've heard over the centuries. Hmmm.,. Guess Karis and Vicky need to find a baby sitter to keep Vierna busy during the day if they want to indulge in their regular intimicies. *chuckles*

> So, I just downloaded the info Spectre promised me (Thank you very much,

> Spectre!) and now I can begin working on the next story... Good thing I

> got my spring-cleaning finished in one day...*grin*

No problemo, and have fun with it. *g*

#3 Guest_Silrana_*

Posted 29 April 2001 - 08:45 PM

Are you SURE you don't have kids? Oh, the memories... Thank goodness mine are already past that. A very lovely story, my friend.

#4 Weyoun

Posted 29 April 2001 - 09:03 PM

> Are you SURE you don't have kids?

Oh, yeah... I'm quite sure about that! :) My mother has lots of stories about my own childhood to tell... And she usually tells them when my friends are there as well. :)

> Oh, the memories... Thank goodness mine

> are already past that. A very lovely story, my friend.

Thank you... Who would have thought Hoovering would a source of information!

Thank you for the kind words,

Weyoun.

---

---

"The New Age? It's just the old age stuck in a microwave oven for fifteen seconds" - James Randi

#5 Weyoun

Posted 29 April 2001 - 09:05 PM

> Not crap, sounds very accurate based upon some of the stories I've heard

> over the centuries. Hmmm.,. Guess Karis and Vicky need to find a baby

> sitter to keep Vierna busy during the day if they want to indulge in their

> regular intimicies. *chuckles*

Thank you... urmmm...centuries? *gets a little nervous, avoids eye-contact* :)

> No problemo, and have fun with it. *g*

I intend to! Thanks again!

Greetings,

Weyoun

---

---

#6 Guest_Anonymous_*

Posted 29 April 2001 - 09:08 PM

> Thank you... Who would have thought Hoovering would a source of

> information!

*snicker* I get ideas at the worst times, usually when I'm in bed and the computer is off for the night. You'd think that a writer/artist would keep a notebook or something by her bed. Eh, most of them I doubt would be very acceptable, one way or another. I think of the weirdest things when I'm in bed. Lucky for you I never write what I dream about... eep.

#7 Weyoun

Posted 29 April 2001 - 09:20 PM

> *snicker* I get ideas at the worst times, usually when I'm in bed and the

> computer is off for the night.

I get a lot of ideas doing the most boring things there are... sitting through an economics class, hoovering, riding home on a bus, cycling home from the busstation (and almost getting run over because my mind is wandering so much!)

>You'd think that a writer/artist would keep

> a notebook or something by her bed.

Hah, I was lying in bed some day and I had a really great idea, dialogs all thought out and stuff, but when I reached over for a piece of paper to write it down... Ehhhhhhh, what was that about turnips again?....

> Eh, most of them I doubt would be very

> acceptable, one way or another. I think of the weirdest things when I'm in

> bed. Lucky for you I never write what I dream about... eep.

If Jade is the result of one of those dreams, I really don't want to know! :) Don't tell me you dream about... (oh, the horror, oh, the madness,) FLUFFY WHITE BUNNIES... *runs out of the house screaming bloody murder*

Stop looking at me like that... Bunnies just freak me out, okay :)

Greetings,

Weyoun

---

---

#8 Guest_Anonymous_*

Posted 29 April 2001 - 09:24 PM

> Thank you... urmmm...centuries? *gets a little nervous, avoids

> eye-contact* :)

Don't worry.. I don't eat clones. they tend to just give me indigestion. And that's just plain bothersome. ;p

#9 Guest_Anonymous_*

Posted 29 April 2001 - 09:26 PM

> I get a lot of ideas doing the most boring things there are... sitting

> through an economics class, hoovering, riding home on a bus, cycling home

> from the busstation (and almost getting run over because my mind is

> wandering so much!)

LOL! Oh you poor thing. Riding the bus is deafinately a source of ideas. Hell, looking at toast is a source of ideas!

> Hah, I was lying in bed some day and I had a really great idea, dialogs

> all thought out and stuff, but when I reached over for a piece of paper to

> write it down... Ehhhhhhh, what was that about turnips again?....

rofl, yeah, I get that too. I ALWAYS have the scenes in my head. I open up Word -BAM! "What the... wait, birds... duhh..."

> If Jade is the result of one of those dreams, I really don't want to know!

> :) Don't tell me you dream about... (oh, the horror, oh, the madness,)

> FLUFFY WHITE BUNNIES... *runs out of the house screaming bloody murder*

No, no, Jade didn't come from any dream. I was completely conscious when I made her up. *eg* I did, however, have a dream where Yoshi took over my brain... not very fun, that one. He wanted to climb out on the roof. Ack!

> Stop looking at me like that... Bunnies just freak me out, okay :)

Me too, especially ones with nasty big pointy teeth! :)

#10 Weyoun

Posted 29 April 2001 - 09:34 PM

Looking at toast? Hmmm, maybe I should try that... Maybe I'll end up with a Paladin named "Powdered Toast Man"! :)

> No, no, Jade didn't come from any dream. I was completely conscious when I

> made her up. *eg* I did, however, have a dream where Yoshi took over my

> brain... not very fun, that one. He wanted to climb out on the roof. Ack!

Hell, I once dreamt I was a mercat getting attacked by a rattle-snake. Let it be a lesson. Never watch discovery, before going to bed.

> Me too, especially ones with nasty big pointy teeth! :)

You know, I once took my little cousin to a petting-zoo and I swear, one of those big bunnies was giving me the evil-eye... The thing was just staring and staring at me with his dead-eyes!!

greetings,

Weyoun

---

---

#11 Guest_Anonymous_*

Posted 29 April 2001 - 09:38 PM

> Looking at toast? Hmmm, maybe I should try that... Maybe I'll end up with

> a Paladin named "Powdered Toast Man"! :)

ROFL! Yes, that'd be fab! Oh my... well, I have a very fertile mind. The problem is limiting all my ideas... grr.

> Hell, I once dreamt I was a mercat getting attacked by a rattle-snake. Let

> it be a lesson. Never watch discovery, before going to bed.

I'm trying really hard not to ask...

> You know, I once took my little cousin to a petting-zoo and I swear, one

> of those big bunnies was giving me the evil-eye... The thing was just

> staring and staring at me with his dead-eyes!!

Eeep! Scary... bunny evil-eyeing you is not something to sneeze at. Unless you have allergies; then you sneeze at everything. :)

#12 Weyoun

Posted 29 April 2001 - 09:45 PM

> ROFL! Yes, that'd be fab! Oh my... well, I have a very fertile mind. The

> problem is limiting all my ideas... grr.

A fertile mind is nothing to scoff at! It'll be a great asset it the future, believe me...

> ...

> I'm trying really hard not to ask...

Yes, the rattle-snake DID win... Where's Captain Kirk when you need him... :)

> Eeep! Scary... bunny evil-eyeing you is not something to sneeze at. Unless

> you have allergies; then you sneeze at everything. :)

Somehow I get the feeling you're speaking out of experience here. An old classmate of mine was allergic to everything there is to be allergic too... Cathair, doghair, dustmites, artificial favors and colouring in candy, wool, most types of protines, and the list goes on... Of course she had no life...

Greetings,

Weyoun.

---

---

#13 Guest_Anonymous_*

Posted 29 April 2001 - 09:51 PM

> A fertile mind is nothing to scoff at! It'll be a great asset it the

> future, believe me...

Oh, what, slaughtering things out of sheer madness? Hmm... actually, considering the status of the world today, I seriously doubt it'd make any difference.

> Yes, the rattle-snake DID win... Where's Captain Kirk when you need him...

> :)

...Ok, again, I'm trying...

> Somehow I get the feeling you're speaking out of experience here. An old

> classmate of mine was allergic to everything there is to be allergic

> too... Cathair, doghair, dustmites, artificial favors and colouring in

> candy, wool, most types of protines, and the list goes on... Of course she

> had no life...

You forgot pollen!!! That being, of course, the first evil that was unleashed upon the world. After writer's block and Britney Spears, anyway. Heh, me, Im allergic to pollen and pet dander, which is crazy cuz I live in the woods with three cats and a dog...

#14 Weyoun

Posted 29 April 2001 - 10:02 PM

> Oh, what, slaughtering things out of sheer madness? Hmm... actually,

> considering the status of the world today, I seriously doubt it'd make any

> difference.

Hey, you could be the next Jack the Ripper... Erhmmm Maybe Lara the Slasher, or perhaps Lara Krueger! :) Seriously though, creative people tend to make a diffrence in the world as of late... If it's for the good or the best, I'll leave to your imagination!

> ...Ok, again, I'm trying...

Perphaps I shouldn't mention the talking cactus then... :)

> You forgot pollen!!! That being, of course, the first evil that was

> unleashed upon the world. After writer's block and Britney Spears, anyway.

Britney Spears ugh... May she Die in Pieces. Did you know she was in holland last year, befoiling our native soil, I might add. During the concert, many children got back injuries because their fathers sat on their backs to get a better look at her... :) Me, I hope she explodes, and that the explosion takes Christina Agulira with it too!

> Heh, me, Im allergic to pollen and pet dander, which is crazy cuz I live

> in the woods with three cats and a dog...

That sounds hardly practical... But very much a nice place to live...

Greetings,

Weyoun

---

---

#15 Guest_Anonymous_*

Posted 29 April 2001 - 10:10 PM

> Hey, you could be the next Jack the Ripper... Erhmmm Maybe Lara the

> Slasher, or perhaps Lara Krueger! :) Seriously though, creative people

> tend to make a diffrence in the world as of late... If it's for the good

> or the best, I'll leave to your imagination!

Um, no thanks. For all my insanity I can't even put a mole out of its misery. Unless you want me to kill spiders. That job I'll take. Uh... as long as I don't have to touch them, that is.

> Perphaps I shouldn't mention the talking cactus then... :)

No, I don't think you should have mentioned that. Why am I thinking of Morte, again?

> Britney Spears ugh... May she Die in Pieces. Did you know she was in

> holland last year, befoiling our native soil, I might add. During the

> concert, many children got back injuries because their fathers sat on

> their backs to get a better look at her... :) Me, I hope she explodes, and

> that the explosion takes Christina Agulira with it too!

You poor thing!! This may sound a bit odd coming from a 13-year-old, but I don't get kids these days. I mean, Britney Spheres, BS Boys, N'Suck... yowling cats much??

But then, I listen to classical and yes- even opera when I can. I am so biased :)

> That sounds hardly practical... But very much a nice place to live...

Oh, it is. I go into the woods all the time... anybody wanna hear about the time that my friends and I found a rotting deer carcass? ;D On second thought... that was not a happy memory.

#16 Weyoun

Posted 29 April 2001 - 10:21 PM

> Um, no thanks. For all my insanity I can't even put a mole out of its

> misery. Unless you want me to kill spiders. That job I'll take. Uh... as

> long as I don't have to touch them, that is.

The vacuum-cleaner is a good way of disposing of those eight-legged buggers. Maybe you can write about them then....:)

> No, I don't think you should have mentioned that. Why am I thinking of

> Morte, again?

"Hey, let's go find some female zombies to join our party, Right chief." LOL That hilarious scene where Morte believed a zombie was hitting on him and than the N.O. saying she was obviously checking him out...

> You poor thing!! This may sound a bit odd coming from a 13-year-old, but I

> don't get kids these days. I mean, Britney Spheres, BS Boys, N'Suck...

> yowling cats much??

We are in complete agreement on that one... Whenever those are on, my inner ear just shrivels up and dies... :)

> But then, I listen to classical and yes- even opera when I can. I am so

> biased :)

Opera... Can't stand it myself... It's mostly sung in german and such... I prefer listen to Tom Jones or the Beastie Boys... Or sometimes 80's brit-pop like Madness...

> Oh, it is. I go into the woods all the time... anybody wanna hear about

> the time that my friends and I found a rotting deer carcass? ;D On second

> thought... that was not a happy memory.

Butt-Head : We like sold it [a set of priceles superman comics] to a kid who showed us a dear deer... huh huh

Beavis : Yeah, heh heh, I poked it with a stick, heh heh It was cool! :)

Sorry, couldn't resist!! Guess this is getting a little rediculous... It's probably because it's 0:21 here now and I'm extremely tired!

Greetings,

Weyoun

---

---

#17 Guest_Anonymous_*

Posted 29 April 2001 - 10:28 PM

> The vacuum-cleaner is a good way of disposing of those eight-legged

> buggers. Maybe you can write about them then....:)

"And the mighty warrior ran the sputtering machine over the offending arachnids, and peace was bestowed up on the land." Ehh...

> "Hey, let's go find some female zombies to join our party, Right

> chief." LOL That hilarious scene where Morte believed a zombie was

> hitting on him and than the N.O. saying she was obviously checking him

> out...

Waaahhh!! I didn't even PLAY PS:T!! I want to so bad!! *sob*

> We are in complete agreement on that one... Whenever those are on, my

> inner ear just shrivels up and dies... :)

Not that bad for me, they just suck. Two words can make me toss my radio out the window, though: Many Moore. *GAG*

> Opera... Can't stand it myself... It's mostly sung in german and such... I

> prefer listen to Tom Jones or the Beastie Boys... Or sometimes 80's

> brit-pop like Madness...

Hmm... not much into that sorta thing. Gimme gold ol' head-banging punk any day :)

> Butt-Head : We like sold it [a set of priceles superman comics] to a kid

> who showed us a dear deer... huh huh

> Beavis : Yeah, heh heh, I poked it with a stick, heh heh It was cool! :)

*snicker* How many tv shows do you have to watch before you remember all the good lines? The only thinkg I can recall is from an episode of Angel where he buys Cordelia new clothes: "You have great taste! You have the taste of a gay man!"

(No offense to gays or anything. I'm completely neutral on that topic :)

> Sorry, couldn't resist!! Guess this is getting a little rediculous... It's

> probably because it's 0:21 here now and I'm extremely tired!

Eeep! You need rest, boy! Geet orf to bed!! :)

#18 Weyoun

Posted 29 April 2001 - 10:47 PM

> *snicker* How many tv shows do you have to watch before you remember all

> the good lines? The only thinkg I can recall is from an episode of Angel

> where he buys Cordelia new clothes: "You have great taste! You have

> the taste of a gay man!"

Well, if it's a good one it'll just stick to mind. Here are a couple of my favorites :

---

marge : Homer. what are you going with that bowling ball

Homer: Well marge I'm not going to lie to you... See Ya

---

Zoidberg : I bet I've lost more patients than I've treated!

---

Homer : I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there please save me superman!

---

Bender : What Zubins? Those are the best cigars in the universe! I can stink up a whole maternity ward with those!!

---

Butt-head : (after seeing whiplash attonery commercial) Beavis, you're about to be injured.

---

Bender : (about robots making life easier) I've never made anyone's life easier and you know it!!

---

Quark : Has capt. Sisko agreed to letting me sell merchandise over the station monitors?

Odo : Guess.

Quark : He said YES?!

Odo : Guess again.

---

Quark : I'll let you know Morn died without paying this month's bartab

Odo : Oh, how inconsiderate of him!

Greetings,

Weyoun

---

---

#19 Guest_Anonymous_*

Posted 29 April 2001 - 10:50 PM

> Well, if it's a good one it'll just stick to mind. Here are a couple of my

> favorites :

ROFL!! I love Bender!! He's the best!!! I want a robot like him when I grow up.. then we can all get piss-drunk together!! (Just kidding. I hate the taste of beer, blech) Now there's an NPC I could appreciate...

#20 Weyoun

Posted 29 April 2001 - 11:00 PM

If you like Bender, I know a lot more :

---

Bender : Bite my shiny metal ass

Fry : It doesn't look that shiny to me.

Bender : shinier than yours, meatbag

---

B : Madame, I believe you are mistaken

B (thoughts transmitted on cell-phone): Wow, that lady's got a huge ass!

B: those could be anyone's thoughts, Fat-ass.

---

Fry : Do refigeraters still come in cardboard boxes

B : Yes, but the rents are outragerous!

---

Leela : Aww, I think i'll call him nibbler

B : Awww (aside to fry) I'll fire up the grill!

---

Farnsworth : Good News everyone

B : Uh oh, I don't like the sound of that.

---

Farnsworth : Good News, We've just got a mission to further the cause of galaxtic peace

B : No, watching cartoons!

Fry : Yeah, sorry

---

B:I've been persusing your winelist, and I've slected the '71 hobo's delight, the '57 chateux partee, and the '66 thunder chevitz

waiter: Exquisite choice sir

B: And mix them all together in a big jug!

Greetings,

weyoun

---

---

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com