Photo

Cheers for the Host!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Leo

Posted 11 May 2003 - 02:26 AM

Greetings,

The new quiz will start this Sunday evening (Eastern US time). But first, let's give a round for applause to our staunch host! RiikiTikiTavi had to host for three weeks straight. Thanks for the job well done! :)

Leo

#2 Arcalian

Posted 11 May 2003 - 02:42 AM

And a most inspiring quiz too, it must be said.....
The road to the abyss may be paved with good intentions, but it is those with bad intentions that race down that road as fast as they can.

#3 Laufey

Posted 11 May 2003 - 05:01 AM

Greetings,

The new quiz will start this Sunday evening (Eastern US time). But first, let's give a round for applause to our staunch host! RiikiTikiTavi had to host for three weeks straight. Thanks for the job well done! :)

Leo

Cheers, Riiiki! :D

Congratulations on a job well done, and an excellent topic!
Rogues do it from behind.

#4 Guest_Likpok_*

Posted 11 May 2003 - 05:19 AM

Greetings,

The new quiz will start this Sunday evening (Eastern US time). But first, let's give a round for applause to our staunch host! RiikiTikiTavi had to host for three weeks straight. Thanks for the job well done!

Leo

Great job! w00t!

#5 Guest_Hunter_*

Posted 11 May 2003 - 05:47 AM

Greetings,

Lucky bastard.

#6 Guest_Userunfriendly_*

Posted 11 May 2003 - 08:02 AM

you get the wave!!!

files/thewave.gif

Thank you!!!

#7 Guest_Dorotea_*

Posted 11 May 2003 - 08:10 AM

A wonderful topic for the quiz - I am so sorry I did not really contribute. In my own excuse I can say that I posted a part that was a bit on-topicish just before the Tolkien quiz started. Just my luck I gues... and

Cheers!

#8 Guest_Silver_*

Posted 11 May 2003 - 09:06 AM

Thanks for the great quiz, RiikiTikiTavi! :D

Silver

#9 Guest_Yazston_*

Posted 11 May 2003 - 09:26 AM

Greetings,

Go Riiki, go! :D Thanks for the great topic! :) (No, I didn't post any stories... Wait! I did! :))

#10 Guest_Hunter_*

Posted 11 May 2003 - 10:33 AM

you get the wave!!!

files/thewave.gif

Cool smiley.

#11 Guest_Broken Phoenix_*

Posted 11 May 2003 - 10:57 AM

*bows at Riiki*

Thank you for hosting, and it was a derserving topic. Unfortunately, I'm not much good at writing LotR, and my mind is on Firewalker and the Longer Road... but it was a good topic.

#12 Guest_argan_*

Posted 11 May 2003 - 11:11 AM

Great quiz :twisted:

#13 Weyoun

Posted 11 May 2003 - 12:46 PM

Greetings,

The new quiz will start this Sunday evening (Eastern US time). But first, let's give a round for applause to our staunch host! RiikiTikiTavi had to host for three weeks straight. Thanks for the job well done! :twisted:

Leo

Great quiz, Riki! Kudos!

---Weyoun
TnT Enhanced Edition: http://www.fanfictio...rds-and-Tempers

---
Sith Warrior - Master, I can sense your anger.

Darth Baras - A blind, comotose lobotomy-patient could sense my anger!

---

"The New Age? It's just the old age stuck in a microwave oven for fifteen seconds" - James Randi

#14 Guest_Bjorn_*

Posted 11 May 2003 - 01:53 PM

:twisted: Great quiz

#15 Guest_Rand Al'Tor_*

Posted 11 May 2003 - 05:04 PM

*applauds*

Great quiz. Although my On-topicness was mainly limited to one reference from Gorion.

#16 Guest_Oryx_*

Posted 11 May 2003 - 10:22 PM

Ra ra ra! Great quiz, and as fine as any to have for 3 weeks!

#17 Guest_RiikiTikiTavi_*

Posted 12 May 2003 - 12:52 AM

*grin*

I've been the largely-silent host ... but I was very pleased with the responses and the interest in the quiz!

Thanks, all!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com