Background information (pics, contains spoilers)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Ophidia_*

Posted 23 April 2003 - 09:54 PM

Warning: Don't read this until you've reached the end of Curse of Apathy, or you will seriously spoil the story!

Being embarassingly anal-retentive, I also made up statistics and background information for some of the characters, as well as writing AEP. I've included these below for your interest.

The two portraits were made using Adobe Photoshop, Jasc Paintshop Pro, Microsoft Powerpoint and pen, pencil and paper, not neccesarily in that order. And my brother is going to kill me when he finds I used him as a model for Andorel...

Nalia and Edwin

Nalia and Edwin are pretty much as they are in the game, however, being each other's familiars has affected some of their attributes.

Nalia: Level 13 mage, level 4 thief. Gained one point of intelligence, bringing her int up to 18. She also gained one point of consitution, bring her con to 17. Even though 18 int is level-pegging with Edwin in terms of pure numbers, she isn't quite as bright as he is.

Edwin: Level 16 conjurer. Gained one point of charisma (a side effect of this is that he's two inches taller), and one point of strength. His constitution is actually two points lower than in the game (14 as opposed to 16) because of his extended stay in a drafty damp cave while in mortal terror of the Red Wizards. Whether this is permanent remains to be seen.

Andorel

Posted Image

N.B. Picture changed Nov 2004- I completely re-drew Andorel's portrait from scratch, and I feel this one captures his personality better.

Full name: Andorel Runthig

Species: Half-Orc and Bhaalspawn

Height: 5'8''

Profession: Fighter

Level: 13

Alignment: Lawful Good

Attributes:-
Str: 18/32
Dex: 13
Con: 18
Int: 8
Wis: 15
Chr: 7

Skills: Club +1, Two handed sword +5 Two handed weapon style +2 points.

Innate abilities: Cure light wounds, slow poison, draw upon holy might, all twice daily.

Other Information: Severely dyslexic, and unable to read at all. Most people who meet him mistake this for simple stupidity.

Feredain

Posted Image

Full name: Lady Ophelia Feredain Ssroneth

Species: Aasimar (half-deva)

Height: 7'01''

Profession: Conjurer

Level: 19

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Attributes:-
Str: 13
Dex: 14
Con: 13
Int: 19
Wis: 16
Chr: 15

Skills: Dagger +1, Sling +1, Staff +1, but she rarely uses weapons.

Other information: Very susceptable to disease attacks.

Delcia

Posted Image

Full Name: Lady Delcia Caan

Species: Human

Alignment: Lawful Neutral (though this is debatable...)

Other Information: Lady Delcia is Nalia's aunt, and her last surviving relative. Her most notable trait is her incredible snobbery. She regards practically everyone as beneath her, with the exception of her much-loved niece, whom she sees as simply misguided instead. Oddly enough, she likes Edwin a lot. Maybe this is because they share the same 'Everyone is equal- and beneath me' approach to the world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com