Photo

Are We Really Doing This?! (BG3 Announcement Trailer)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 AlphaMonkey

Posted 07 June 2019 - 02:00 PM

I know this place has seen better days. I know hardly anyone posts here, anymore.

But I was talking about THIS

https://www.youtube....h?v=OcP0WdH7rTs

on Reddit, and felt the urge to spread the news here just in case any of the old guard were still checking in from time to time.

Holy crap, folks. :)

#2 Nimloth

Posted 07 June 2019 - 02:15 PM

Hello AlphaMonkey, I'm Nimloth, nice to make your acquaintance :-)

Holy turnips, Baldur's Gate 3! I watched the trailer drooling all the while...Seems like the PC will have to face an invasion of Illithid. The transformation was creepy as Hell, but so cool! Can't wait to put my hands on that game *jumps up and down excitedly*

Thank you for sharing this!

#3 Theodur

Posted 07 June 2019 - 04:34 PM

Oh hey there.

Baldur's Gate 3 'might' sound awesome, but I'm not sure Larian is the studio that will do a good job with it. The Divinity series has a lot of strong points, but writing is definitely not one of them. I thought it was embarrassingly childish most of the time. Their attempt to create a dark, gritty and morbid setting was so over the top that it became comical. If this comes to something I might end up playing it, but I'm not expecting much. It's not at the top of my hype list. I'll be happy if they prove me wrong!

We are like the dreamer who dreams and lives inside the dream. But who is the dreamer?

Monica Bellucci in Twin Peaks, the Return

#4 AlphaMonkey

Posted 10 June 2019 - 01:57 AM

Hey. I'm actually surprised this drew attention. :)

Nim: Hi! :)

Theo: Viga told me to tell you that you and I actually agreeing on something may just be a sign that the world is ending. :P

He and I tried to get through Divinity 2 as a multi game. We didn't get very far, mostly because I got bored real fast. So I think I do agree with you that I'm a little skeptical right now of how well Larian is going to pull this off. Fingers crossed, but yeah...

#5 Blue-Inked_Frost

Posted 13 June 2019 - 11:12 AM

This is very interesting news. :D Illithids sound fascinating, and I hope that I will play this game when it comes out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com