Photo

Greetings

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nimloth

Posted 02 May 2017 - 03:35 PM

Greetings ladies and gentlemen,

I'm Nimloth and I'm new to this forum. I've been visiting The Attic for a while now, reading and enjoying your amazing fanfictions and today I finally joined the community. I've been writing a little BG2 fanfic and I'd like to post it here. Should you find any grammar mistakes (and I fear there will be some, since English isn't my native language - Italian is) please let me know. Glad to be part of the community: Have a nice day everyone! :-)

Nimloth

#2 Theodur

Posted 04 May 2017 - 07:57 AM

Hey and welcome to the Attic! Good to see new faces here, but be aware that this community is very much inactive these days, save for maybe 4-5 regulars. :)

The future teaches you to be alone
The present to be afraid and cold

#3 Nimloth

Posted 04 May 2017 - 03:35 PM

Hello Theodur, thanks for your warm welcome! I'm sorry to hear that the community is less active than before, but I'm glad to be part of it, after looking from afar for so long. I've read the first 4 chapters of your story "Defenders of the Empty Throne" and while I'm not familiar with its world, it really caught me! I like how Bethany managed to become a confident charmer and still retain a bit of her natural shyness. I know firsthand that one can never get rid of one's shyness completely, no matter how hard one tries. Riona is my favourite character so far: to go so far as to accept such a punishment to protect her loved one is admirable. The part about the red lyrium growing in the body of the hosts really gave me the goosebumps *shudders* A bad way to leave the world...And the Queen Maythre erasing poor Spot's mind was an act of true villany, as Minsc would say. Hamsters and rangers everywhere disapprove the evil queen's act. Goo for the eyes, Boo! :-) Gonna read more soon, it's truly captivating! Bye!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com