Photo

Is anyone still around?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Silver

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:39 PM

Wow, it has been a long time! How has everyone been? Is anybody still around?

I have been playing Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Editions and it has made me want to start writing the odd bit of fanfiction again. 

#2 Clight

Posted 08 August 2014 - 10:21 AM

I keep checking in in case something has happened, but I don't tend to actually contribute to it happening. I do have some ideas for stories that I might post some day.

#3 Clovis

Posted 12 August 2014 - 05:55 AM

I still check in from time to time.    I haven't had time to write anything in the longest while, though the itch to crank something out never really goes away. :)

#4 Bri

Posted 07 September 2014 - 02:59 AM

I check in every once in a while.  I still devote most of my time, Baldur's Gate wise, to Gibberlings 3.  In other time, I have contributed to table-top role-playing games by Third Eye Games, as well as a writer for Winter Wolf Games (a small computer game dev)

#5 Theodur

Posted 15 September 2014 - 08:48 AM

Hey everyone! I'm still around and I check this site maybe once every two months. (Or when Laufey pokes me that she has posted a new chapter. :D)

My stories these days go to FFN (pen name still the same as here), just because this site is a bit dead and I'm not very fond of the formatting and layout options on the new Attic. I'm actually writing and posting a new Baldur's Gate 2 story on FFN called 'Avenging Angels'.

The future teaches you to be alone
The present to be afraid and cold

#6 Ursula

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:50 PM

Very rarely.  Sometimes when I see something is written.  Every now and then some writing will occur and story ideas will come, even when I don't want them to.

#7 Weyoun

Posted 13 October 2014 - 07:17 PM

Yeah, I still stop by from time to time. I need to get off my arse and finish TnT. Still busy updating old TnT chapters and zipping those over to FF.

TnT Enhanced Edition: http://www.fanfictio...rds-and-Tempers

---
Sith Warrior - Master, I can sense your anger.

Darth Baras - A blind, comotose lobotomy-patient could sense my anger!

---

"The New Age? It's just the old age stuck in a microwave oven for fifteen seconds" - James Randi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com