The Supplicant (Quiz 222)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_AlphaMonkey_*

Posted 06 July 2011 - 04:53 PM

But really, why does this matter to people? What eediot even brought this pointless subject up in the first place? Huh?

Oh...

It's going to be okay Coutelier. Would you like a spot of tea and a little lie down?

Maybe a scone to go with that? It's polite to offer a scone as well.

#22 Guest_nazlan_*

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:02 PM

I have no strong opinions on hair color whatsoever, but I could totally use some tea and a lie down.

And a scone, naturally.

#23 Guest_Coutelier_*

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:22 PM

I have no strong opinions on hair color whatsoever, but I could totally use some tea and a lie down.

And a scone, naturally.

Yes... and, if you were to use that word in a rhyme, would you choose 'Scone of Stone', for example, or perhaps 'Gone with the Scone'? Now that's an important debate.

#24 Guest_AlphaMonkey_*

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:53 PM

And a scone, naturally.

Yes... and, if you were to use that word in a rhyme, would you choose 'Scone of Stone', for example, or perhaps 'Gone with the Scone'? Now that's an important debate.

It is?

"Scone," rhymes with "crone," or so I've always pronounced it.

#25 Guest_Coutelier_*

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:31 PM

And a scone, naturally.

It is?

Oh yes. There have been wars over this, thousands of people have lost their lives... well, okay, that never really happened. But,Tony Blair and Gordon Brown never got on because of it... although, admittedly, the only source I have for that is this wikipedia entry...

But it could be true... although, it isn't.

#26 Guest_Jeannette_*

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:09 AM

ROFL! This was a really fun read! I've read it three times now and chuckled the whole way through. The opening with the "I've seen you nekkid" and the ending with the laundry was priceless. :)

Ok... one question....what happened to the explosions? Shouldn't there always be explosions????? :D

Edited by Jeannette, 11 July 2011 - 01:10 AM.

#27 Guest_VigaHrolf_*

Posted 11 July 2011 - 08:49 PM

ROFL! This was a really fun read! I've read it three times now and chuckled the whole way through. The opening with the "I've seen you nekkid" and the ending with the laundry was priceless. :)

Ok... one question....what happened to the explosions? Shouldn't there always be explosions????? :D

That's in Part II, from what my sources tell me, it's tentatively named 'When Things Go Boom'

#28 Guest_AlphaMonkey_*

Posted 14 July 2011 - 07:17 PM

Well, Lynn's trying to put a kibosh on excessive collateral damage, so explosions will likely be kept to a minimum if she has anything to say about it.

Which she most assuredly does not, when Imoen's around. Still, who knows, maybe Immy just decided to behave for once (for a certain definition of behaving.) Never know with her.

#29 Guest_Jeannette_*

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:53 PM

Well, Lynn's trying to put a kibosh on excessive collateral damage, so explosions will likely be kept to a minimum if she has anything to say about it.

Which she most assuredly does not, when Imoen's around. Still, who knows, maybe Immy just decided to behave for once (for a certain definition of behaving.) Never know with her.

But explosions are so much fun! Right Immy?! *looks hopeful*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com