I Love Elves

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Serenity Frost_*

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:23 PM

For all you guys tryin' to get lucky tonight, I want to share something I've learned. She wont be easy because she's not that sleazy, but trust me it's well worth getting burned.

There ain't nothin' in the world quite as good as an elf with sleep pointy ears and a good sense of self. If you can make her smile and break that icy stare a top notch elf can do it anywhere.

If you have some good wine, you want a wild time, and you have enough gold to break a shelf. You might think it's a strange quirk to want to do all that work, but you should snag yourself a pretty elf.

There ain't nothin' in the world quite as good as an elf with sleep pointy ears and a good sense of self. If you can make her smile and break that icy stare a top notch elf can do it anywhere.

I've banged from here to dale, and I've got lots of tales to tell, but I swear to you on my life. Elves might be pretentious but once you get past the moral stitches you'll find that mouth of theirs can do more than play a fife.

Dwarves make lots of noise, but it's hard to tell the girls from boys, and gnomes they like their toys, but there's only one lady that can get it just right. If you ever get the choice, pick the one with the soft voice and the untapped appetite.

Halflings make all kinds of faces but they reach all the right places and orcs will let you go 'til you're sore. The drow knows lots of tricks, but if you want pristine tits it's an elf that you're looking for.

I've been here, I've been there, I've seen all kinds of stairs, but there's only one thing I think is swell. This might sound all snooty, I love my some elven booty, but half-elves work just as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com