What's your alignment? (Fluff:Not a story)

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Winter_Bloom_*

Posted 10 March 2003 - 04:55 AM

Heh, here's a link to a DnD alignment quiz. Check it out and post what answer you got when you took the test:

http://www.wizards.c...dnd/dx20001222b

I got CN, which surprized me a bit. Have fun. :twisted:

#2 Red Viking

Posted 10 March 2003 - 05:19 AM

I got True Neutral.

Hmm, I always thought of myself as Neutral Good.

#3 Guest_Dorotea_*

Posted 10 March 2003 - 05:32 AM

LOL! I got the Neutral Good, and I suppose it is somewhat correct.

#4 Laufey

Posted 10 March 2003 - 05:42 AM

Heh, here's a link to a DnD alignment quiz. Check it out and post what answer you got when you took the test:

http://www.wizards.c...dnd/dx20001222b

I got CN, which surprized me a bit. Have fun. :roll:

I got TN this time around, but I've done it before with various results. :twisted:
Rogues do it from behind.

#5 Guest_Anonymous_*

Posted 10 March 2003 - 05:50 AM

I got what I expected - Lawful Good.

One of my protagonists is a Paladin, the other is a monk - what else would I get?

#6 Guest_Lord E_*

Posted 10 March 2003 - 05:56 AM

TN for me.

But this isn't a very good test - the questions don't suit modern society (for example, your family hardly can or is willing to force you to marry someone loathsome), and often there is insufficient data to answer accurately (for example my willingness to poison the kind would depend on what *kind* of king the king was).

I saw a better one once, but I don't remember where.

#7 Guest_Joe_*

Posted 10 March 2003 - 05:57 AM

I may have gotten LG, but that won't stop me from saying that alignment is (at very best) an oversimplification.

Ah, well at least it wasn't some Galvarey-style test. I'm serious, I can recall one alignment test that does ask for favorite color. So I like black, so what?

#8 Guest_Rose of Jericho_*

Posted 10 March 2003 - 05:58 AM

I got Neutral Good. I was sure I was more chaotic than this! I guess I just need to try harder ...

#9 Laufey

Posted 10 March 2003 - 06:01 AM

I may have gotten LG, but that won't stop me from saying that alignment is (at very best) an oversimplification.

*nods*

Ah, well at least it wasn't some Galvarey-style test. I'm serious, I can recall one alignment test that does ask for favorite color. So I like black, so what?

*raises eyebrow* But my dear sir, surely you are aware that that makes you Evil, and fit only for being slowly killed?
Rogues do it from behind.

#10 Guest_Joe_*

Posted 10 March 2003 - 06:08 AM

*raises eyebrow* But my dear sir, surely you are aware that that makes you Evil, and fit only for being slowly killed?

Curses! Foiled again by my Dark raiment! I must retreat to my Sanctuary of Dread Foulness!

#11 Guest_Hunter_*

Posted 10 March 2003 - 06:24 AM

I got CN, which surprized me a bit. Have fun. :twisted:

i got Lawful neutral.

#12 Guest_Lady_mialee_*

Posted 10 March 2003 - 07:02 AM

Hmm...I got the alignment that I expected I would get...
NG ...yep...Ng..I found this one alignment test like last week...it also shows you what race and class you are..

I got:
Neutral Good
Elf
Ranger/Mage
Defiantlly me...:D:D :roll: :twisted: :P :D :D

#13 Guest_Kuari_*

Posted 10 March 2003 - 07:39 AM

I also took the test that tells you your alignment, race, and class. I prefer this test to the others because (at least in my case) it seemed to be more accurate.
I got:

Chaotic Neutral

Half Elven

Thief/Bard

#14 Guest_Merja_*

Posted 10 March 2003 - 08:12 AM

Neutral Evil

A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn’t have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. The criminal who robs and murders to get what she wants is neutral evil. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. The common phrase for neutral evil is "true evil." Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

:D Strange, usually I'm Lawful Evil. Still, it is befitting :)

#15 Guest_Hunter_*

Posted 10 March 2003 - 08:18 AM

Neutral Evil

Somehow i just knew it. :D

:) Strange, usually I'm Lawful Evil. Still, it is befitting :P

#16 Guest_Merja_*

Posted 10 March 2003 - 08:28 AM

Somehow i just knew it. :D

LOL. I've had all variations of Evil alignaments, never neutral, and God forbid good. Better hope I never meet Minsc.

#17 Guest_Silver_*

Posted 10 March 2003 - 09:06 AM

I got CN, which surprized me a bit. Have fun. :D

I'm Neutral Good. Strange...that wasn't quite what I was expecting.

Silver

#18 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 10 March 2003 - 09:08 AM

Hmph, I knew before that it will be neutral and so it was... :D

Thanks for posting the link, I just love tests like these :)

#19 Guest_Oryx_*

Posted 10 March 2003 - 09:35 AM

Chaotic Evil. Which comes as no surprise to me, as my hobbies include poisoning authority figures, betraying friends & family, and snowing over everyone I meet & robbing them blind.

Just kidding. I got Chaotic Good.

I think the anachronistic stuff about kings & arranged marriages is b/c it says flat out that it's referring to "your character," and even talks about leveling up and stuff, i.e. this is a test you're supposed to take "in character."

And, as usual, I get into the following quandary with these: Lawful vs Chaotic is just too dependent on your country and even local officials. I could change half my answers just by moving.

#20 Guest_Bjorn_*

Posted 10 March 2003 - 09:59 AM

I got neutral good, which is probably about right I suppose.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com