Glad to be here!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jcesun_*

Posted 03 February 2011 - 12:52 AM

Hey just joining, glad to be here! I seem forward to partcipating and have read a good deal so far, so hello!

Sooo anyways, sufficient info about me, see you all around and hello again haha.

BTW, what can I do to change the time zone for my account? It's kind of weird having the time like 5 hours off lol

#2 Guest_IronDragon_*

Posted 04 February 2011 - 09:21 PM

Hey just joining, glad to be here! I seem forward to partcipating and have read a good deal so far, so hello!

Sooo anyways, sufficient info about me, see you all around and hello again haha.

BTW, what can I do to change the time zone for my account? It's kind of weird having the time like 5 hours off lol

howdy and welcome to the attic

Not sure how you ended up posting here....it should be locked....but things have been strange around here for a bit. send a PM to a mod asking them to transfer this thread to the water cooler

Edited by IronDragon, 04 February 2011 - 09:24 PM.

#3 Guest_Blue-Inked_Frost_*

Posted 05 February 2011 - 02:15 AM

howdy and welcome to the attic

Not sure how you ended up posting here....it should be locked....but things have been strange around here for a bit. send a PM to a mod asking them to transfer this thread to the water cooler

I think it's yet another spammer, IronDragon. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com