CHANGE IS COMING!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_VigaHrolf_*

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:58 AM

That's right boys and girls! The Attic quizzes are being resurrected! Over the next few days, a few last bits of administrivia will be taken care of and the new quiz regime will begin with a new topic.

The old threads are being moved to the Post 201 Quizzes in the Archives. As quizzes end, they too will end up there, bracketed by the Quiz topic.

So, watch this space and prepare for new quizzes! I'll be leading off the first and then, the topics will be open to any and all comers. So get those plot bunnies warmed up, because the Attic Quizzes are back!

Your not so humble Quiz Moderator,
VigaHrolf

#2 Guest_IronDragon_*

Posted 12 March 2009 - 04:19 AM

Wow...just when I started work on a new series. The writing Gods must have woken up because no sooner does my writer’s block abate there is the return of the fortnightly quiz.

*Does mental happy dance*

#3 Guest_Cel_*

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:05 AM

WOOHOOO!!

#4 Guest_Silver_*

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:28 PM

That's awesome news!

#5 Guest_glAssbOy_*

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:51 PM

Time to brush up my old skills then...

Yeehaw!

#6 Guest_VigaHrolf_*

Posted 12 March 2009 - 02:32 PM

:D :wink: :D :D

That's right folks...

We be BACK in BUSINESS...

Watch this space...

VH

#7 Guest_Clight_*

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:30 PM

I hope this gets me writing again... wait, I AM writing... Well, I hope it gets me posting again.

#8 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 12 March 2009 - 09:32 PM

What's this then? :D

#9 Guest_VigaHrolf_*

Posted 13 March 2009 - 02:56 PM

Today's update:

The Quiz Forum is nearly prepared!

I will soon lead us off with our first New Quiz of the QUIZ CHALLENGE Era! But I welcome any and all to submit ideas for future quizzes. Guest Quiz Masters are always welcome, so feel free to PM me with your ideas!

Quizmaster VH

#10 Guest_Ursula_*

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:36 PM

Good luck with that! And thank you and your fellow denizens for your hard work on this, and for caring enough to keep this place alive and kicking. (Am waiting for the Klischee Polizei to come after me now.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com