So now what?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_IriaZenn_*

Posted 25 February 2008 - 10:34 PM

So um..yeah. So, this Christmas I got a very special life ruining gift. Since I found out I haven't been able to write. I just kind of sit at my computer and stare at the screen. To me, my life has no more meaning to me. I really don't see anything keeping me alive except my Mom. Who by the way is being treated for cancer.

So what could be this horrible news? You all might have noticed that in all my stories the women always end up preggers. That's because I really want my own little one. That was my life goal growing up. I hit some road bumps in my life. Can't keep a boyfriend to save my life, in fact probably because I like girls more than guys.

Well, I'm screwed now because after being tested... I can't get pregnant. I've been to several doctors and they all say the same. "I'm sorry Miss but there's nothing we can do. Blah blah blah."

Yeah, so I'm screwed. I can't adopt either because 1- I don't have enough money to do so. 2- I'm a single 3- I'd never pass a psych exam.

So, yeah. If it wasn't for my Mom who needs me to support her, I think I would probably kill myself. Because, I don't see a reason to live if I can't be there for anyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com