Planar Escapades: Elibra's Tower

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#81 Guest_IriaZenn_*

Posted 11 November 2007 - 06:51 PM

"Sorry, but at least Andi could clean it up." Anna shrugged. She shook her head trying to clear it. "I can't help it. Teleportation and pregnancy just don't mix.

OOC: I'm back! Let's just hope that squirrels don't eat my connection like some people...

#82 Guest_Dadri_*

Posted 19 November 2007 - 07:05 AM

The fey contingent looked as follows:

Ezrai lay unconscious on a floating disk of force, three feet off the ground. Behind her form floated a pixie. In front of the floating disk marched two thorns. Two pixies danced on either side of the thorns.

They wound their way through the forest as a fish swims through water, effortlessly. They stopped to destroy each and every undead creature they found along the way, including the wraiths. They laughed while doing so.

At long last, they found the crossroad- it was a nice clearing in a fairly thick forest, and the trees around the clearing had grown into arches against each other. The thorns and pixies stopped.

"We know you want to let us in." Said one of the pixies.

The guardian, translucent as a sunbeam, took the form of a giant satyr. He smiled. "My my, I've never seen that one." He looked down at the sleeping girl as though she were a rose laying on a table.

"Well, now you have!"

The guardian opened the door, and fey energy curled around the air as though a curtain of reality fell away behind his arm. "You may pass."

"Oh we certainly may, and in fact, we're going to!" Chirped the pixie, smiling.

The guardian laughed. "So you shall." The thorns and pixies entered, and the disk traveled through, and at last, the last pixie disappeared into the backroad. It shut, sealed, and then the guardian disappeared into dust motes and then nothing.

#83 Guest_Dadri_*

Posted 07 January 2008 - 06:24 AM

"How dare he!" Banbree stormed. "And why did you stop me from speaking my mind?"

"You are too young, Banbree." Burbree mused. "The mind works much better when it is not spoken."

"Why aren't we doing anything about it?" Banbree clenched her tiny fist in frustration.

"Don't be ridiculous, Ban, of course we are doing something about it." Burbree assured her sister, while twisting a strand of her own dark green hair around her finger. "But, if we want that something to work, we have to show a little care in its arrangement. So relax a moment."

#84 Guest_Dadri_*

Posted 09 February 2008 - 04:02 AM

When the two assassins arrived, Andi introduced them as quickly and politely as possible. She said nothing about the delay, hoping to spare Benny any embarrassment his condition might cause him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com