Twist Of Fate 8: Ignorance & Bliss

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_IriaZenn_*

Posted 21 February 2007 - 01:49 AM

“Well, that’s certainly a different way of coping with anger.” Anna commented when she finally could breathe. She was laying on his robes, Thayvian silk and Thayvian wool. It was nice and soft on the temple floor. He had taken off his robes after she had stalked away from him, ready to punish someone for her temper. He had wrestled her to the ground, where his robe lay, with bold kisses and gentle caresses. He kissed her stomach in response. He worked his way up her body, settling against her, until he could stare into her eyes.

“You didn’t use any protection spells. Do you know what we’ve done?” He had a mischievous smile on his face. She shuddered as he caressed the area right below her belly button. His hand was so warm on her cooled flesh. It made her think of other parts that were warm, almost hot.

“No, I don’t know.” His smiled became wider. “What?” She started to go pale. Something about that smile creeped her out. Why was he looking at her like that?

“We have created life.”

“What?” She gave him a look of pure confusion.

“You really don’t know do you?”

“Know what?”

“You will sleep and dream and you will chose.” He waved his hand over her face and her eyes fell shut. He stared down at her sleeping face for several minutes, noticing the small differences in her face in innocent sleep. He caressed her cheek, enjoying the softness of her skin, when he felt something sharp on his back.

“Give me a reason why I should not run you through.” A voice growled.

“Mainly, you would hurt Anna in the process.” He raised his eyes and found the one he had first thought to be the Bhaalspawn, Charon standing over him. The boy stood with wide eyes looking down at him and Anna, holding a great axe, that looked heavier than him. He was lean, but muscled, the promise of the man he would be one day was held in that body. Edwin knew from his Intel that the boy was fourteen, had been in training as a warrior since he was five. He was often seen with his foster sister, Anna, as she watched over him, cared for him. Edwin now realized that the cloaked figure the boy was often seen with was the woman under him.

“Get off of my sister!” Charon raised his weapon, ready to cut him in half.

“Charon, put that down.” A woman’s voice rang through the temple. From the shadows, a woman with almond slanted eyes, skin a dusky brown, her body covered with just plain black tunic and pants emerged. Her hair was almost as dark as Anna, except she had highlights of purple and blue in her hair unlike Anna’s monochrome black. She walked with swaying hips, emitting a femininity that Anna only showed in her sleep, one thing he was going to change or try to change about her. The woman looked the scene over, taking in the robes that Anna and him were laying on. “You are the Thayvian ambassador, are you not?”

“I am.”

“May I asked what you are doing to my mistress besides the obvious?”

“I have convinced her to aline with Thay.”

“Do not think that because you seduced her that she will have an alliance with Thay. She is not that hopeless of a woman.”

“Get him off of my sister, Tamoko!” Charon growled.

“Call the youthling off and I will move. (Though reluctantly.)”

“Charon, go to Winiski.”

“But-“

“Charon, go.” The woman stared up at him. The boy stared back at her with golden eyes and finally turned to leave but not before slamming his axe into ground before stalking away.

“Childish of him.”

“Quite. Now please remove yourself from my mistress.”

“Of course.” Edwin gently stood, making sure that he didn’t bother his sleeping beauty. The woman didn’t take her eyes off of him, they didn’t even waver from his face. He gave her points for not looking at his glorious body. He smiled at her, his look all male, the woman blushed slightly.

“I will now ask you follow me. Until she gives word, you will remain prisoner.”

“And if I resist?”

“Then you will lose your favorite parts.” She smiled cruelly. “After all what good is a wizard without his fingers?” Edwin who had gone pale, smiled at her quick wit. He bent down and covered Anna’s body with his robes and followed the woman.

---

They had set up camp just north of Beregost, Imoen had her own pink tent and had retired early. Jaheira and Sarevok were in his tent as Imoen and Jaheira were still mad at each other. Dinner had been a very strained silence. He had tried making conversation but that had failed horribly. Imoen was acting like a child, but then again Jaheira had no right to slap her, but then again who gave anyone the right to pass judgement on his sisters? That was up to them, because the gods wouldn’t save them from themselves. He sat in his tent thinking about his two sisters. There was Anna, who he hadn’t known was alive, the sister he had tried his best to forget she had ever been. Then there was Imoen, the sister he used to replace the first one, he hadn’t been seeing her for herself for years now.

What was he to do? If he didn’t find Anna then he would lose her, but finding her might separate him and Imoen more. But not finding her would definitely push her over the edge. As it would him, he couldn’t not see Anna and not wonder, could it be her that was destroying people? Would she go on a killing spree that the Sword Coast could not recover from? Maybe start a war with Amn? He snorted, no one would be that stupid, much less Anna.

“What amuses you Sarevok?” Jaheira asked, startling him. He had forgot she was sitting there, she had been so quiet.

“I was thinking of my sister.”

“Which one?”

“Both, actually.” He smiled faintly, realizing to late that she no longer could see.

“What will you do?”

“I do not know. Anna is already so jealous of Imoen, and Imoen thinks Anna is a killer, it would have me holding both of them back from killing each other. It would be a nightmare, but what is worse is if I leave either of them alone completely. Anna would see it as a rejection of her and would no doubt hunt down Imoen. Imoen on the other hand, will one day start hearing Bhaal, and if not cared and guided for she will become a killer like this third sister of mine.” He sighed. “I do not know what to do.”

“You are in a hard position.”

“I know... Jaheira what are you doing with your hands?” He looked up and saw that she wasn’t sitting in front of him anymore. She was behind him, massaging his back and doing a fairly good job at it.

“You are tense. I, of all people, know this was a hard day for you. Remember, the human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty. You and your sisters are only part human, made by a human god who was full of cruelty. It is up to you to be compassionate.” Her hands wandered around to his chest so that she was hugging him.

“You know about me? How could you tell? Alianna never knew.”

“I am a druid, I can tell all things like that.”

“Really?” He was astonished.

“No.” She snorted. “Under your tan you are very pale but also grey. I remember finding out that day in the barn.” He felt blood rush to his cheeks.

“It was a mistake, I should have never betrayed Khalid like that.”

“If I remember correctly it was one we repeated ten or eleven times. There was no one to betray.” She was kissing the back of his neck.

“Jaheira we must think of Khalid...oh right there... no wait!” He pulled away from the druid, almost causing the tent to fall on them.

“Please, Sarevok, I need to feel alive and this phantom you call Khalid, cannot do this. If I truly had a husband, why did I want to lay with you those times and now. Please make me feel alive as of old.”

“Jaheira...” He rose to his knees and took her in his arms and kissed her. “I was so scared I lost you.”

“We’ll just have to see if you can keep me.” They fell back into the makeshift bed.

Later that night, Jaheira smiled as she ran a hand down his back. “I don’t want to remember a man that couldn’t protect me.” She whispered.

---

Anna was practicing her sword work, with blades she had never seen. In fact she didn’t know the boy she was practicing with, but she did know him. She knew the blades too, but how? She stopped using them and just stared at the boy. He was taller than her, his body filled out with muscles and didn’t have the elf quality of slimness that she had. The boy looked about eighteen, his skin was a pale peach, his hair as black as night and his eyes the same as hers. The thought came to her, he was three-quarter human. Almost pure, but that wasn’t his fault, it was hers. She was the one that was half and half. His father had been human. Thayvian? Yes, his father was the wizard, what was his name again?

“Moma, is everything okay?” The boy asked of her. Moma? As in mother? He was talking to her. She felt panic over take her, this boy was her child? She stared at him and watched him brush back his long hair behind his ears. His human ears. She dropped her swords and ran to him, wrapping him in her arms. “I guess this means, you’ll be keeping me?” The boy said.

“Yes, why wouldn’t I?”

“Well there is the fact you just met father. Then there is the fact you kill anything elven in your own self-hatred. And I will be a part of you for thirteen months. It will slow you down, you’ll have to practice even harder. You’ll get all womanly and maybe look more like a woman should instead of a starved reed.”

“You’re trying to keep me from saying yes, aren’t you? Is it because I don’t know how to be a mother, how will I ever keep you happy? Or know how to take care of you?”

“Just trust Father, he’ll help you, he’ll help more than you know. He can heal you.” The boy had tears in his eyes. “Please Moma, don’t blame yourself.”

“For what?”

“I can’t tell you.”

“What do I call you?”

“Malek Dekaras Odesseiron at your service.” He said with a cocky smile and bowed.

“I do want you, just remind me, what’s your father’s name again?” She said shyly, her face heating up.

“Edwin, Moma. Don’t worry you’ll remember in days to come.” He bowed again and started to walk away. He looked over his shoulder and yelled back. “No matter what it’s not your fault!” The dream faded and she slept with a smile on her face.

#2 Guest_Dadri_*

Posted 28 February 2007 - 03:30 AM

“Well, that’s certainly a different way of coping with anger.” Anna commented when she finally could breathe. She was laying on his robes, Thayvian silk and Thayvian wool. It was nice and soft on the temple floor. He had taken off his robes after she had stalked away from him, ready to punish someone for her temper. He had wrestled her to the ground, where is robe lay, with bold kisses and gentle caresses. He kissed her stomach in response. He worked his way up her body, settling against her, until he could stare into her eyes.

his robe. Well, it's a good thing Anna didn't mind. :(

“You didn’t use any protection spells. Do you know what we’ve done?” He had a mischievous smile on his face. She shuddered as he caressed the area right below her belly button. His hand was so warm on her cooled flesh. It made her think of other parts that were warm, almost hot.

It's always the girls that got to use the protection spells, isn't it? :D

“No, I don’t know.” His smiled became wider. “What?” She started to go pale. Something about that smile creeped her out. Why was he looking at her like that?

Yeah, that's an evil smile, isn't it?

“We have created life.”

“Know what?”

This is why you give your kids the talk before pregnancy is possible!

“Then you will lose your favorite parts.” She smiled cruelly. “After all what good is a wizard without his fingers?” Edwin who had gone pale, smiled at her quick wit. He bent down and covered Anna’s body with his robes and followed the woman.

:laughing:

They had set up camp just north of Beregost, Imoen had her own pink tent and had retired early. Jaheira and Sarevok were in his tent as Imoen and Jaheira were still mad at each other. Dinner had been a very strained silence. He had tried making conversation but that had failed horribly. Imoen was acting like a child, but then again Jaheira had no right to slap her, but then again who gave anyone the right to pass judgement on his sisters? That was up to them, because the gods wouldn’t save them from themselves. He sat in his tent thinking about his two sisters. There was Anna, who he hadn’t known was alive, the sister he had tried his best to forget she had ever been. Then there was Imoen, the sister he used to replace the first one, he hadn’t been seeing her for herself for years now.

Well, that's not very fair to either one of them, is it?

What was he to do? If he didn’t find Anna then he would lose her, but finding her might separate him and Imoen more. But not finding her would definitely push her over the edge. As it would him, he couldn’t not see Anna and not wonder, could it be her that was destroying people? Would she go on a killing spree that the Sword Coast could not recover from? Maybe start a war with Amn? He snorted, no one would be that stupid, much less Anna.

Well, that depends what they could gain from it, doesn't it? :)

Anna was practicing her sword work, with blades she had never seen. In fact she didn’t know the boy she was practicing with, but she did know him. She knew the blades too, but how? She stopped using them and just stared at the boy. He was taller than her, his body filled out with muscles and didn’t have the elf quality of slimness that she had. The boy looked about eighteen, his skin was a pale peach, his hair as black as night and his eyes the same as hers. The thought came to her, he was three-quarter human. Almost pure, but that wasn’t his fault, it was hers. She was the one that was half and half. His father had been human. Thayvian? Yes, his father was the wizard, what was his name again?

Wow this is a pretty cool spell, being able to preview a near full grown version of the kid first. Poor Edwin, she can't even remember his name. His glorious name. :lol:

“Well there is the fact you just met father. Then there is the fact you kill anything elven in your own self-hatred. And I will be a part of you for thirteen months. It will slow you down, you’ll have to practice even harder. You’ll get all womanly and maybe look more like a woman should instead of a starved reed.”

Wow, that's a selling point, isn't it? Cute kid, though.

“Just trust Father, he’ll help you, he’ll help more than you know. He can heal you.” The boy had tears in his eyes. “Please Moma, don’t blame yourself.”

*Shivers* He knows? I guess that's always a side effect of talking to people from the future, eh?

“Malek Dekaras Odesseiron at your service.” He said with a cocky smile and bowed.

:)

#3 Guest_IriaZenn_*

Posted 28 February 2007 - 05:03 AM

“Well, that’s certainly a different way of coping with anger.” Anna commented when she finally could breathe. She was laying on his robes, Thayvian silk and Thayvian wool. It was nice and soft on the temple floor. He had taken off his robes after she had stalked away from him, ready to punish someone for her temper. He had wrestled her to the ground, where is robe lay, with bold kisses and gentle caresses. He kissed her stomach in response. He worked his way up her body, settling against her, until he could stare into her eyes.

his robe. Well, it's a good thing Anna didn't mind. :)

She did but he changed it. :D

It's always the girls that got to use the protection spells, isn't it? :(

I know completely unfair!

Yeah, that's an evil smile, isn't it?

The very best kind

“We have created life.”

“Know what?”

This is why you give your kids the talk before pregnancy is possible!

Do you really see Reiltar as the responsible father?

:laughing:

:D

Well, that's not very fair to either one of them, is it?

Nope.

Well, that depends what they could gain from it, doesn't it? :D

Like a shiny blood coated throne

Wow this is a pretty cool spell, being able to preview a near full grown version of the kid first. Poor Edwin, she can't even remember his name. His glorious name. :)

It's actually an innate ability Anna has, you might see it pop up in M&H. :lol:

Wow, that's a selling point, isn't it? Cute kid, though.

He's a handful, but he's honest.

*Shivers* He knows? I guess that's always a side effect of talking to people from the future, eh?

Yep, that's the down side.

:?

He'll be popping up again.

#4 Laufey

Posted 05 March 2007 - 05:19 PM

Sounds like a pretty nifty position to be in. :D

Made a baby? ;) I have to wonder how Eddie can be so sure though, was it through magic?

“Mainly, you would hurt Anna in the process.” He raised his eyes and found the one he had first thought to be the Bhaalspawn, Charon standing over him. The boy stood with wide eyes looking down at him and Anna, holding a great axe, that looked heavier than him. He was lean, but muscled, the promise of the man he would be one day was held in that body. Edwin knew from his Intel that the boy was fourteen, had been in training as a warrior since he was five. He was often seen with his foster sister, Anna, as she watched over him, cared for him. Edwin now realized that the cloaked figure the boy was often seen with was the woman under him.

Awww. That's rather cute. :D

“Of course.” Edwin gently stood, making sure that he didn’t bother his sleeping beauty. The woman didn’t take her eyes off of him, they didn’t even waver from his face. He gave her points for not looking at his glorious body. He smiled at her, his look all male, the woman blushed slightly.

Eddie, *bad* boy. :D And giving her points for not looking at his body.. .*snickers*

“I do not know. Anna is already so jealous of Imoen, and Imoen thinks Anna is a killer, it would have me holding both of them back from killing each other. It would be a nightmare, but what is worse is if I leave either of them alone completely. Anna would see it as a rejection of her and would no doubt hunt down Imoen. Imoen on the other hand, will one day start hearing Bhaal, and if not cared and guided for she will become a killer like this third sister of mine.” He sighed. “I do not know what to do.”

Bit of a dilemma he has there...

“You are tense. I, of all people, know this was a hard day for you. Remember, the human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty. You and your sisters are only part human, made by a human god who was full of cruelty. It is up to you to be compassionate.” Her hands wandered around to his chest so that she was hugging him.

Mmm, I like that saying. Very apt.

“Jaheira we must think of Khalid...oh right there... no wait!” He pulled away from the druid, almost causing the tent to fall on them.

“Please, Sarevok, I need to feel alive and this phantom you call Khalid, cannot do this. If I truly had a husband, why did I want to lay with you those times and now. Please make me feel alive as of old.”

I think I've missed something...was there a Khalid at all? Has Jaheira suffered amnesia, or did Khalid never exist in this universe?

Hmm...he looks promising for sure!

And he does have an attitude, it seems. :D

*grins* At least some of which attitude he seems to get from his Grandfather. I do hope he'll be all right in this universe. Otherwise, I'll just have to distract Dekkie from anything that might upset him too much.
Rogues do it from behind.

#5 Guest_IriaZenn_*

Posted 05 March 2007 - 06:03 PM

Sounds like a pretty nifty position to be in. :D

Edwin: Yes, very good indeed.

Made a baby? ;) I have to wonder how Eddie can be so sure though, was it through magic?

Edwin: Pah! Lowly simian, the Great Edwin Odesseiron doesn't need magic to create children. Everything down to the tiniest sperm is perfect about me!

Awww. That's rather cute. :D

Charon: I want to kill him! He's touching my sister!

Eddie, *bad* boy. :D And giving her points for not looking at his body.. .*snickers*

Edwin: It is a maginicant body. I dare you not to look.

Bit of a dilemma he has there...

Jaheira: Rightly so. Now the hardest dilemma is getting his shirt off without being able to see.

Mmm, I like that saying. Very apt.

First part is from Sophia, a Cruxshadows song. It was playing while I was typing and I figured it was something that Jaheira would say.

I think I've missed something...was there a Khalid at all? Has Jaheira suffered amnesia, or did Khalid never exist in this universe?

Jaheira simply doesn't remember Khalid, you'll learn more as time passes.

Hmm...he looks promising for sure!

Edwin: Like I said anything that comes from me is perfect.

And he does have an attitude, it seems. :D

Can't figure out which parent he got it from though...

*grins* At least some of which attitude he seems to get from his Grandfather. I do hope he'll be all right in this universe. Otherwise, I'll just have to distract Dekkie from anything that might upset him too much.

I'm sure I can find a reason to distract Dekkie.

#6 Weyoun

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:44 PM

“Well, that’s certainly a different way of coping with anger.” Anna commented when she finally could breathe.

I'll say. Better than those anger management classes, I'll bet.

“We have created life.”

:twisted: Blimey, that was quick!

Oh, is that what they're calling it these days... :twisted:

“Which one?”

One of many out there...

“Jaheira...” He rose to his knees and took her in his arms and kissed her. “I was so scared I lost you.”

“We’ll just have to see if you can keep me.” They fell back into the makeshift bed.

Later that night, Jaheira smiled as she ran a hand down his back. “I don’t want to remember a man that couldn’t protect me.” She whispered.

Many twists and turns in this story that are pretty unique... :shock:

You're setting yourself up for a close-up meeting with mr. coathanger, kid. :shock: Perhaps you should concentrate on the more sunny sides of motherhood instead. :shock:

“I do want you, just remind me, what’s your father’s name again?” She said shyly, her face heating up.

“Edwin, Moma. Don’t worry you’ll remember in days to come.” He bowed again and started to walk away. He looked over his shoulder and yelled back. “No matter what it’s not your fault!” The dream faded and she slept with a smile on her face.

Cute
TnT Enhanced Edition: http://www.fanfictio...rds-and-Tempers

---
Sith Warrior - Master, I can sense your anger.

Darth Baras - A blind, comotose lobotomy-patient could sense my anger!

---

"The New Age? It's just the old age stuck in a microwave oven for fifteen seconds" - James Randi

#7 Guest_IriaZenn_*

Posted 12 March 2007 - 02:43 AM

“Well, that’s certainly a different way of coping with anger.” Anna commented when she finally could breathe.

I'll say. Better than those anger management classes, I'll bet.

And saves money too!

“We have created life.”

:shock: Blimey, that was quick!

Well they have been at it for a few hours. :wink:

Oh, is that what they're calling it these days... :twisted:

Edwin: I just chose the easiest way to convince her. :twisted:

“Which one?”

One of many out there...

Bhaal: Wait until he meets some of the others.

Many twists and turns in this story that are pretty unique... :shock:

Thank you.

You're setting yourself up for a close-up meeting with mr. coathanger, kid. :shock: Perhaps you should concentrate on the more sunny sides of motherhood instead. :)

Nah she wouldn't do that.

Cute

Yep, he's a pain just like his father.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com