Misery & Happiness Chapter 26 (Disclaimer)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_IriaZenn_*

Posted 25 October 2006 - 08:31 PM

Chapter 26 - The attack
Scribe: A little naughtiness bewteen two characters nothing really bad. I hope.

Anomen stood holding the holy symbol of Helm high as he chanted his lord’s prayer, repelling the vampires somewhat. They were staying back but they just decided to go around him, through the walls no less.

“No fair! That’s cheating, you sons of bitches!” Ly screamed as she brought her black blade down on a surprised vampire, piercing it’s heart. Another one jumped on her back, Jaheira was more than happy to slice its head off with her scimitar.

“I have dealt with vampires before, these are freshly created. They are easy to kill!” Jaheira commented as she swung at another one. They were filling the place like roaches over last night’s wastes. It was getting harder to tell who was a thief and who was a vampire, everyone appeared to be wearing black. No, she could feel that some of the hoods were drenched in blood but without going to feel each person before she attacked, it was impossible to tell everyone apart. Her infravision was useless as the hooded cloaks her thieves used showed up as room temperature and vampires naturally showed up dead but with the blood on the cloak, they too showed up the same. She might as well be a human, Ly thought with some disgust.

“They’re just trying to wear us down.” Anomen shouted between prayers, one vampire came too close and burst into flames.

“And ruin my guild while they’re at it!” She slashed at another vampire, there were too many of them, freshly made or not. The vampires were slowly overcoming them. Ly’s people were mostly apprentices, still learning the basics, most of them weren’t any where near ready to fight a guard, much less a vampire. The trainers, of which there were only five, she had sent to get her students out through the various escape routes, the rest she had sent ahead to warn the others and call for back up. She knew she could just shadow walk her arse out of this, but the others couldn’t get out as easily. “Damn it! We need magic!” She yelled and started towards the stairs but was jumped on by several vampires, crashing her down to the floor. The key to the room, where Anni and Edwina where locked in, slid out of her hand. One of the female vampires picked it up and swallowed it. “Ooh you are going to regret that!” Ly growled.

---

Anni was trapped. She didn’t know what to say or do. If she said yes, she wouldn’t be able to control what happened next, if she said no, it could ruin everything. She was scared of the lack of control. Control. That was what Jaheira was always forcing her to do. Control herself, control Bhaal, control the group, control everything. Why did it have to go on her shoulders? Her lack of control was clearly shown in the past ten-day. What had become of it? She had nearly killed her companions, Haer’Dalis was dead, she had almost killed herself, spent two days selfishly in bliss while her best friend was locked up with their tormentor and she somehow knew that something had happened with Imoen. She didn’t like the lack of control. Alright, she could admit to herself she liked when Edwin had taken control over the past two days, but she could use the excuse that she had been suffering from the lack of blood. No, that just cheapened their time together.

“Anni, are you going to answer me?” Edwina was smiling at her with a gleam in her eyes. Anni knew that gleam, it meant she was up to no good, well maybe good for her but something that Anni wouldn’t be able to control if she was given the go ahead. “It’s a very simple question. Do you trust me?” This had to be the most loaded question she had ever heard! This was coming from the man (woman) who didn’t take the time to translate his scroll enough and changed himself into a woman and then blamed it on her.

“Why? What are you going to do?” She asked cautiously. The wizardess frowned at her and sat on the bed.

“A simple thing really. Is it that hard for you to trust me?” Another loaded question! She wanted to trust Edwin, she really did, but everything was happening far too fast for her. Maybe, she could give in just this once. She hadn’t let anyone take control over her since her and Imoen were together. She missed those times, but she had grown up with her friend and knew that she could trust her. Imoen was really the only one she had trusted with all her heart since she had been separated from Sarevok when she was a child, part of her had never really trusted Gorion completely. Imoen was like her, though in hiding. Anni knew her little secret, it hadn’t been hard to figure out it out after they started sleeping together. Imoen was a half-breed of some sort, but what she didn’t know. Why she had never told Anni was a mystery to her. It was something else they could have shared in common. Whatever the reasons had been, Anni was face with Edwin asking her to trust him. She had been in love with him since she had met him but did she trust him? There was so much against him, he never trusted her with anything until they became intimate, but it felt as if he was still holding back from her. Why should she trust him when he obviously didn’t trust her?

“Do you trust me, Edwin?” She asked softly as she neared the bed. Edwina visibly swallowed and redden slightly. It looked like she hadn’t expected the tables to be turned on her. The wizardess looked away from her long enough for Anni to stand in front of her.

“Seems we’re at an impasse.”

“It’s not like that, you know that. I was taught as a Red Wizard to never put my trust fully in someone’s hands.”

“Let me guess, by your assassin friend?”

“His name is Master Dekaras, do not forget it!”

“You riled up about me forgetting a servant’s name? Gimme a break.”

-YOU ARE PURPOSELY TRYING TO RILE UP THE THAYVIAN, AND YOU CALL ME EVASIVE.- Bhaal added his two coppers.

“He is not just a servant.”

“Does he have long hair?”

“Yes, but s-“

“Then he’s just some servant. Must you listen to everything he taught you? He is not always right!” Something in Edwina snapped, she grabbed the half-elf by her belt and pulled her bottom up across her lap. Grabbing the hem of Anni’s robes she drew them up and exposed her bare bottom and raised her hand.

THWACK! Edwina spanked her hard on the bottom. “You will never,” THWACK!, “refer to”, THWACK! “him as just”, THWACK! “some servant,” THWACK! “again!” THWACK! She composed herself as she let her hand rest on the half-elf’s bottom. “Do you understand?” She asked far more calmly. She took the braid of the girl in her hand and gently pulled it back until her neck was stretched tight. “Anni are you listening to me?”She had wanted to hurt Anni badly when she had spoken against Master Dekaras, now she was sorry that she had raised a hand against her lover. She noticed the girl’s face was flushed, her eyes closed, mouth slightly parted, but it wasn’t from anger or humiliation. No, Edwina knew that flush all too well. Slipping her hand down she found that Anni was wet. The spanking had had the opposite reacted that she had wanted the half-elf to feel, but this could be used to her advantage, a way to punish her without hurting her. She held the braid as tight as possible as her fingers slipped into the girl, who gasp and tightened her body around the woman’s fingers. Edwina moved her fingers expertly inside, she knew what Anni liked (She hadn’t known about the reaction to spanking though.). She felt the tightening of the half-elf’s body and right before she could climaxed, she pushed Anni off her lap and let her tumble to the floor.

“Why did you stop?!” Anni practically screamed in frustration. She had been so close, it was almost painful stopping when she was that close. She swore Edwin would pay once he was back in his own form.

“A punishment really. (Hmm... I should have paid attention to that book Imoen had shown me. The one Anni liked so much.)”

“Great way to get me to trust you.”

“That is not why you were punished and you know it. ( I know she is not that thick headed. Sometimes, yes, but not in this.)” Anni’s face reddened, and she looked away soothing her robes into place as she stood. She refused to make eyes contact as she when over to the door and tried the lock again. “Anni, what would you do if I told you Imoen was nothing more than a raging whore and the only reason you were rescuing her was because you missed your time with her?” Her back went ramrod straight and she turned on her, gritting her teeth.

“I would ask you where my staff is and show you exactly what I think of that statement.”

“You see the way you felt when I insulted Imoen and your love for her? That's how it felt when you insulted Teacher Dekaras.”

“Oh, I didn’t know.” Her face heated with embarrassment. “I understand you care for him, but not everything one person tells you is truth.”

“No, I suppose not, but then again you do not know Teacher Dekaras, just as I do not know Imoen as you do. (Though I wouldn’t mind, as long as she didn’t talk.)”

Anni was quiet for a moment and whispered her next question. “Have you slept with him?”

“No.”

“Did you want to?” It was Edwina’s turn to go red, she opened her mouth and closed it without saying a word. “You know you can be honest with me.” She walked over to her and sat on the smaller woman’s lap.

“I have never considered such a thing. Teacher Dekaras is more... is too much of.... what I wish my father to be.” She said with a sigh.

“Well, that’s not what I expected. I wanted something to get back at you for this.” Anni crossed her arms in a huff and found herself pushed off Edwina’s lap a second time.

---

“My Mistress, I have the cleric, she is in the third floor room with the transformed wizard. It requires a special key.” The vampire said as she entered the shade were Bodhi was waiting with the other.

“Very good, where is the key?”

“I had to um... swallow it.”

“Why do I suffer these fools?” She asked herself. Snatching off the fledgling’s cloak, she put the vampire into the sunlight and laughed at the horror on the girl’s face as she turned into ash, leaving a key behind. “Take the key and kill the skin dancer, welcome yourself back into the mousey’s party.” She said to her companion.

“Yes, my Mistress.” He bowed and picked up the key then ran into Ly’s guild.

---

Ly had finally gotten the vampires of her back, literately, rolling on the floor until she was close enough to Anomen that the vampires burst into ashes. She quickly jumped to her feet and leaped over the banister running up the stairs. So far there were no vampires up here, the warrior priest was doing a good job of keeping away. She walked to the back, where she had stuck Anni and Edwina, and Ly’s ebony skin went as pale as possible when she realized she was faced with the skin dancer wearing Haer’Dalis. She clutched her black short sword and crept up behind his kneeling form, raising it she brought it down on his neck. There was no rush of blood, nothing to indicate she had just delivered a killing blow, in fact the skin dancer turned his head around, all the way, and looked at her. Staring into the eyes of the backwards head, she screamed and yanked out her blade. “No, no, this isn’t happening!” She started to raise the blade again, but a blow to the back of her head, knocked her out.

“Very good my friend, though I am sure I can handle this.” Rejiek said right before holy water was splashed into his face. The skin started to melt, the unholy magic holding it together coming undone. He screamed and tried to hold the skin together but a katana blade slashed off his hands and head. The skin dancer was dead. The killer set to his work and moved the drow out of the way and picked the lock.

---

Anomen never thought he would be happy to see the red and black cloaked Shadow Thieves as they poured into the guild, among them was Renal, who was proving his nickname, “Blood scalp.”. The vampires soon took to retreating and victory was theirs. Anomen slumped against the wall as he finally stopped calling on the powers of Helm, leaving him to feel drained.

“Tell me where is that blasted drow of a guild leader of mine?”

#2 Laufey

Posted 29 October 2006 - 03:06 PM

“And ruin my guild while they’re at it!” She slashed at another vampire, there were too many of them, freshly made or not. The vampires were slowly overcoming them. Ly’s people were mostly apprentices, still learning the basics, most of them weren’t any where near ready to fight a guard, much less a vampire. The trainers, of which there were only five, she had sent to get her students out through the various escape routes, the rest she had sent ahead to warn the others and call for back up. She knew she could just shadow walk her arse out of this, but the others couldn’t get out as easily. “Damn it! We need magic!” She yelled and started towards the stairs but was jumped on by several vampires, crashing her down to the floor. The key to the room, where Anni and Edwina where locked in, slid out of her hand. One of the female vampires picked it up and swallowed it. “Ooh you are going to regret that!” Ly growled.

Easy enough to deal with, just open her stomach. :shock:

“Anni, are you going to answer me?” Edwina was smiling at her with a gleam in her eyes. Anni knew that gleam, it meant she was up to no good, well maybe good for her but something that Anni wouldn’t be able to control if she was given the go ahead. “It’s a very simple question. Do you trust me?” This had to be the most loaded question she had ever heard! This was coming from the man (woman) who didn’t take the time to translate his scroll enough and changed himself into a woman and then blamed it on her.

Mmmm...naughty 'Dwina! Yummy!

-YOU ARE PURPOSELY TRYING TO RILE UP THE THAYVIAN, AND YOU CALL ME EVASIVE.- Bhaal added his two coppers.

And I have to agree with Bhaal on this one!

“Then he’s just some servant. Must you listen to everything he taught you? He is not always right!” Something in Edwina snapped, she grabbed the half-elf by her belt and pulled her bottom up across her lap. Grabbing the hem of Anni’s robes she drew them up and exposed her bare bottom and raised her hand.

Whoops! I think you shouldn't have said that, Anni.

THWACK! Edwina spanked her hard on the bottom. “You will never,” THWACK!, “refer to”, THWACK! “him as just”, THWACK! “some servant,” THWACK! “again!” THWACK! She composed herself as she let her hand rest on the half-elf’s bottom. “Do you understand?” She asked far more calmly. She took the braid of the girl in her hand and gently pulled it back until her neck was stretched tight. “Anni are you listening to me?”She had wanted to hurt Anni badly when she had spoken against Master Dekaras, now she was sorry that she had raised a hand against her lover. She noticed the girl’s face was flushed, her eyes closed, mouth slightly parted, but it wasn’t from anger or humiliation. No, Edwina knew that flush all too well. Slipping her hand down she found that Anni was wet. The spanking had had the opposite reacted that she had wanted the half-elf to feel, but this could be used to her advantage, a way to punish her without hurting her. She held the braid as tight as possible as her fingers slipped into the girl, who gasp and tightened her body around the woman’s fingers. Edwina moved her fingers expertly inside, she knew what Anni liked (She hadn’t known about the reaction to spanking though.). She felt the tightening of the half-elf’s body and right before she could climaxed, she pushed Anni off her lap and let her tumble to the floor.

“Why did you stop?!” Anni practically screamed in frustration. She had been so close, it was almost painful stopping when she was that close. She swore Edwin would pay once he was back in his own form.

Double whoops...I think by now Anni has learnt this is something of a sensitive topic with Edwin. Not that I approve of spanking...but I can understand how that would make Eddie snap a little.

“That is not why you were punished and you know it. ( I know she is not that thick headed. Sometimes, yes, but not in this.)” Anni’s face reddened, and she looked away soothing her robes into place as she stood. She refused to make eyes contact as she when over to the door and tried the lock again. “Anni, what would you do if I told you Imoen was nothing more than a raging whore and the only reason you were rescuing her was because you missed your time with her?” Her back went ramrod straight and she turned on her, gritting her teeth.

“I would ask you where my staff is and show you exactly what I think of that statement.”

“You see the way you felt when I insulted Imoen and your love for her? That's how it felt when you insulted Teacher Dekaras.”

And Anni really ought to pay attention to this, I hope she does.

Anni was quiet for a moment and whispered her next question. “Have you slept with him?”

Vadrak Dekaras: *goes pale* Dear gods, no! Not in this or any other universe.

“Did you want to?” It was Edwina’s turn to go red, she opened her mouth and closed it without saying a word. “You know you can be honest with me.” She walked over to her and sat on the smaller woman’s lap.

“I have never considered such a thing. Teacher Dekaras is more... is too much of.... what I wish my father to be.” She said with a sigh.

Awww...well perhaps you'll have a nice surprise some day. :cry:

“Why do I suffer these fools?” She asked herself. Snatching off the fledgling’s cloak, she put the vampire into the sunlight and laughed at the horror on the girl’s face as she turned into ash, leaving a key behind. “Take the key and kill the skin dancer, welcome yourself back into the mousey’s party.” She said to her companion.

See, I said it would be easy. :oops:
Rogues do it from behind.

#3 Weyoun

Posted 29 October 2006 - 11:13 PM

Chapter 26 - The attack

Naughtiness is good. I have no problem with that.

Anomen stood holding the holy symbol of Helm high as he chanted his lord’s prayer, repelling the vampires somewhat. They were staying back but they just decided to go around him, through the walls no less.

Here I was hoping the holy symbol wouldn't work! But then again, am was never a fan of religion. :D

“I have dealt with vampires before, these are freshly created. They are easy to kill!” Jaheira commented as she swung at another one. They were filling the place like roaches over last night’s wastes. It was getting harder to tell who was a thief and who was a vampire, everyone appeared to be wearing black. No, she could feel that some of the hoods were drenched in blood but without going to feel each person before she attacked, it was impossible to tell everyone apart. Her infravision was useless as the hooded cloaks her thieves used showed up as room temperature and vampires naturally showed up dead but with the blood on the cloak, they too showed up the same. She might as well be a human, Ly thought with some disgust.

Oh, these are just rookies. Vamps riped with age. A 10.000 - 20.000 year old vamp is not something you'd want to deal with... ever. :D

I think Ly could use an anger-management class.

Then again, that doesn't always work. At work, we had to follow a completely unneccesary anger management class for dealing with nasty people. Oddly enough, the class managed to fill many of us (including me), with utter rage... mainly because of the stupid teacher.

Yes, Edwin is good at heeding warnings. :D

“A simple thing really. Is it that hard for you to trust me?” Another loaded question! She wanted to trust Edwin, she really did, but everything was happening far too fast for her. Maybe, she could give in just this once. She hadn’t let anyone take control over her since her and Imoen were together. She missed those times, but she had grown up with her friend and knew that she could trust her. Imoen was really the only one she had trusted with all her heart since she had been separated from Sarevok when she was a child, part of her had never really trusted Gorion completely. Imoen was like her, though in hiding. Anni knew her little secret, it hadn’t been hard to figure out it out after they started sleeping together. Imoen was a half-breed of some sort, but what she didn’t know. Why she had never told Anni was a mystery to her. It was something else they could have shared in common. Whatever the reasons had been, Anni was face with Edwin asking her to trust him. She had been in love with him since she had met him but did she trust him? There was so much against him, he never trusted her with anything until they became intimate, but it felt as if he was still holding back from her. Why should she trust him when he obviously didn’t trust her?

Trust Edwin? I'm sure Anni would. As for me, would I trust Edwin? Well, uh... No! ;)

Ouch...

:( This would be the naughty bit?

THWACK! Edwina spanked her hard on the bottom. “You will never,” THWACK!, “refer to”, THWACK! “him as just”, THWACK! “some servant,” THWACK! “again!” THWACK! She composed herself as she let her hand rest on the half-elf’s bottom. “Do you understand?” She asked far more calmly. She took the braid of the girl in her hand and gently pulled it back until her neck was stretched tight. “Anni are you listening to me?”She had wanted to hurt Anni badly when she had spoken against Master Dekaras, now she was sorry that she had raised a hand against her lover.

I'm sure Anni is well within her right to ram her fist up his throat. :lol:

Let's see, physical violence, dubious sexual fancies and headgames. Yes, great way way to get her to trust you, Eddie. :roll:

For a moment there, I thought Bodhi was going to slice her open and fish the key out. This is less messy, I suppose.

Anomen never thought he would be happy to see the red and black cloaked Shadow Thieves as they poured into the guild, among them was Renal, who was proving his nickname, “Blood scalp.”. The vampires soon took to retreating and victory was theirs. Anomen slumped against the wall as he finally stopped calling on the powers of Helm, leaving him to feel drained.

Probably in Miami, having a swearing contest with Tony Montana. :)
TnT Enhanced Edition: http://www.fanfictio...rds-and-Tempers

---
Sith Warrior - Master, I can sense your anger.

Darth Baras - A blind, comotose lobotomy-patient could sense my anger!

---

"The New Age? It's just the old age stuck in a microwave oven for fifteen seconds" - James Randi

#4 Guest_Daie_*

Posted 30 October 2006 - 12:07 AM

Quote:

Easy enough to deal with, just open her stomach.

*sigh* Someone has seen 'Saw' far too much...

Anni was trapped. She didn’t know what to say or do. If she said yes, she wouldn’t be able to control what happened next, if she said no, it could ruin everything. She was scared of the lack of control. Control. That was what Jaheira was always forcing her to do. Control herself, control Bhaal, control the group, control everything. Why did it have to go on her shoulders?

Daie: Suck it up honey, it doesn;t get any easier.

Haer’Dalis was dead

Daie: And?

two days selfishly in bliss

Borat: Sexy time!

“Why? What are you going to do?” She asked cautiously.

Daie: if you have to ask, be afraid...Rave? Raven, put that whip down...Raven? ARGH!

naughty! Very very naughty! :lol:

Daie:...giggle?
Raven: *smack*

#5 Guest_IriaZenn_*

Posted 30 October 2006 - 12:16 AM

Easy enough to deal with, just open her stomach. :lol:

Bodhi: And ruin my newest catsuit? I think not, I have a much more refined way of handling this.

Mmmm...naughty 'Dwina! Yummy!

Getting naughtier by the second!

And I have to agree with Bhaal on this one!

Anni: (mumbles) Oh shut up.

Whoops! I think you shouldn't have said that, Anni.

Anni: He just better be glad I like spankings.

Double whoops...I think by now Anni has learnt this is something of a sensitive topic with Edwin. Not that I approve of spanking...but I can understand how that would make Eddie snap a little.

I wonder what else I can do to make Eddie snap?

And Anni really ought to pay attention to this, I hope she does.

She did don't worry.

Vadrak Dekaras: *goes pale* Dear gods, no! Not in this or any other universe.

Anni: You're the one that made him hero worship you, be glad that in this universe he doesn't want to sleep with you. Though you must admit that in some universes it does rather seem like he does. :( Only got yourself to blame!

Awww...well perhaps you'll have a nice surprise some day. :D

Some how I think that something evil might pop up at every chance for him to avoid that conversation!

See, I said it would be easy. :)

Bodhi: Like I said, much easier. Plus the girl had poor fashion taste.

#6 Guest_IriaZenn_*

Posted 30 October 2006 - 12:37 AM

Chapter 26 - The attack

Naughtiness is good. I have no problem with that.

Oh goodie!

Here I was hoping the holy symbol wouldn't work! But then again, am was never a fan of religion. :D

Tell me about it.

Oh, these are just rookies. Vamps riped with age. A 10.000 - 20.000 year old vamp is not something you'd want to deal with... ever. :D

Yes at least they're not Antidiluvians. Now that would be bad!

I think Ly could use an anger-management class.

Then again, that doesn't always work. At work, we had to follow a completely unneccesary anger management class for dealing with nasty people. Oddly enough, the class managed to fill many of us (including me), with utter rage... mainly because of the stupid teacher.

I usually fall asleep in anger management, that's what happens when I'm the one running it!

Yes, Edwin is good at heeding warnings. :D

Yes, so well in fact it usually has to bite her ass first and then some.

Trust Edwin? I'm sure Anni would. As for me, would I trust Edwin? Well, uh... No! ;)

Don't think Anni is *that* naive. Gods I hope not.

Ouch...

Anni: Tell me about it.

:( This would be the naughty bit?

Yep.

THWACK! Edwina spanked her hard on the bottom. “You will never,” THWACK!, “refer to”, THWACK! “him as just”, THWACK! “some servant,” THWACK! “again!” THWACK! She composed herself as she let her hand rest on the half-elf’s bottom. “Do you understand?” She asked far more calmly. She took the braid of the girl in her hand and gently pulled it back until her neck was stretched tight. “Anni are you listening to me?”She had wanted to hurt Anni badly when she had spoken against Master Dekaras, now she was sorry that she had raised a hand against her lover.

I'm sure Anni is well within her right to ram her fist up his throat. :lol:

Anni: As soon as she's a he again. I'll think of ramming my staff somewhere.

Let's see, physical violence, dubious sexual fancies and headgames. Yes, great way way to get her to trust you, Eddie. :roll:

Edwin: I works in Thay! This place is backwards!

For a moment there, I thought Bodhi was going to slice her open and fish the key out. This is less messy, I suppose.

She's a busy vamp, fastest way possible works for her.

Probably in Miami, having a swearing contest with Tony Montana. :)

Ly: Like Laska isn't down there too!

#7 Guest_IriaZenn_*

Posted 30 October 2006 - 12:48 AM

Quote:

Easy enough to deal with, just open her stomach.

*sigh* Someone has seen 'Saw' far too much...

Hey! Just because it's my favorite comedy of all time....

Anni was trapped. She didn’t know what to say or do. If she said yes, she wouldn’t be able to control what happened next, if she said no, it could ruin everything. She was scared of the lack of control. Control. That was what Jaheira was always forcing her to do. Control herself, control Bhaal, control the group, control everything. Why did it have to go on her shoulders?

Daie: Suck it up honey, it doesn;t get any easier.

Anni: Don't make me sic Boo on you!

Haer’Dalis was dead

Daie: And?

Anni: It was sad!

two days selfishly in bliss

Borat: Sexy time!

Anni: :lol:

“Why? What are you going to do?” She asked cautiously.

Daie: if you have to ask, be afraid...Rave? Raven, put that whip down...Raven? ARGH!

Anni: Go get him! YAY!

naughty! Very very naughty! :)

Thank you, thank very much

Daie:...giggle?
Raven: *smack*

Anni: Smack him again just for me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com