Battle Report: Day 19:

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Serena_*

Posted 24 July 2006 - 05:35 AM

-- Begin Recording --

Battle Log; Shas’vre D’yanoi Ki’su Reporting,

Medusa V, Tipshone Battle Zone, Day 19.

We were investigating reports of Gue’la activity in the area -- patrols this close to the camp could be a serious threat. We I hope this encounter discouraged the Gue’la from returning. . . but some of them had thruster packs similar to our Crisis suits, I wonder if they work similarly? Hmm . . something to ask of the Fio caste, next chance I get.

Our forces engaged with minimal casualties, though D’yanoi squad suffered some losses. I hope Shas’ui Le’a isn’t too worried over his people. . . I would be. I was worried enough about Sha’vor when I found out he was injured. . . ooh. . . the medics said he wasn’t badly hurt, but I was still worried. . . I guess I have rights to be, he is my Ta’lissera . . . but he’s alright now, so I guess this is good. *chuckle* I suppose now he can’t pester me about dents in my helmet. *giggle*

Right. Report. . . .

The humans we encountered are called Sisters of Battle – we’ve run into this particular Cadre a few times, through this is the first time they’ve displayed the units with thruster packs. Note: this particular unit can field small versions of our flamer. . . I think the mechanics aren’t going to be happy with me – a lot of the paint on my mecha is all scorched and burned now. It looks kind of neat . .. . but. . *sigh* I suppose the mecha can’t stay that way, can it.

Aside from that there were few revelations. . . though I suggest we post additional sentries, as Gue’la this close to the camp is worrying.

-- End Recording --

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com