Battle Report: Day 1

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Serena_*

Posted 07 July 2006 - 03:52 AM

Battle Log: Shas’el Fal’shia Nai’sha.

Medusa V, Tipshone Battle Zone, Day 1.

It appears that the Gue’la may have become aware of the alliance that was made with the Eldar. General Kel’phan of Altoc was kind enough to offer her assistance to my forces; I have fought with her before, and she has proven a valuable ally. I had been ordered to meet her and I was glad of this; General Kel’phan is a Farseer, and I had hoped that I could convince her to use her intuitive knowledge of Warp Space to assist the Fio researchers.

Unfortunately, I never had the chance to bring up the subject. Units of Kor’vesa began reporting Gue’la activity. My Cadre and General Kel’phan’s forces reinforced the perimeter defenses, but the unexpected ferocity of the artillery barrages meant that many of our units sustained casualties before the battle even began.

The Run’al we had been meeting in was eventually taken, when Orgyn and an Inquisitor broke through. Though Shas’vre D’yanoi Ki’su’s team as well as my own attempted to retake the Run’al, it proved impossible and we were forced to retreat. Or so I am told. . . much to my own shame, I had to be carried off the battlefield, after being stuck by the Gue’la Inquisitor. I suspect that Shas’vre Ki’ae is less then pleased with me for risking myself in close combat that way, and will undoubtedly continue to be decidedly overprotective. Then again, he is my Ta’lissera, so I can somewhat understand.

Despite the loss, I do not believe the Gue’la will retrieve anything of value to our efforts from the Run’al. All pertinent data was transferred, and the memory of all the computers was wiped. And I do almost pity the Gue’la who attempt to hold that Run’al; both my own people and General Kel’phan’s rangers created some rather efficient traps.

Commendations go to Shas’vre Vior’la Je’aan, for holding off what I later learned was called a ‘Deamonhost’ in close combat.

I do believe I have to finish this quickly, Ki’ae is giving me one of his typical looks. I suppose he wants me to rest and recover. I shall have to continue this later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com