Photo

Adrian Shadows of Amn 351

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Arcalian

Posted 18 June 2006 - 01:56 AM

Bruenor and Wulfgar were down and bleeding, though not dead. Drizzt had acquired a nasty cut across his face. Three more of Zavrian's crew went down, and Coran had lost an entire finger. Anomen was badly scratched up.

But slowly and surely, the vampires were falling.

Viconia tore a helmed horror into pieces with her new undead claws, hissing in anger. Bhodi was aghast. A child had never been able to refuse her commands before. This was unprecedented. The Drow would've made an excellent member of that new breed she had told Drayven of. Too bad she had to die.

She closed with Viconia, only to feel Korgan's axe and Imoen's arrows strike simultaneously. She stumbled back, howling.

Then as one, Adrian, Zavrian, and Drizzt were in her face, slacking, hacking, breaking her. She clawed at them desperately, then Viconia was at her back, sinking her own fangs in again.

She was going to lose.

She was going to lose!

Impossible!

"No, NO! This soul is mine! This life is mine!"

"No," said Adrian grimly, "It isn't."

His sword cleaved into her brain.

----

The vampiress collapsed to mist and retrated to her coffin. Viconia stood there, in shuddering triumph. Drizzt held back his blades with difficulty.

"Viconia?" Asked Adrian uncertainly.

"This can be undone," Viconia said. "Shar warned me of this. Just as she taught me the rituals to prevent my serving Bhodi, Shar also taught me what rituals are needed to cure this. Once Bhodi is staked in her coffin, we will need to take her heart to that temple in the Umar Hills. I can be restored."

"You might have told me," he said, in as mild a voice as he could manage under the circumstances.

Viconia smiled bitterly, showing her new fangs. "You had enough things to worry about, male."

Imoen approached the coffin, stake in hand. No one argued it. She had earned the right to get her soul back, beyond all doubt.

Adrian and Viconia closed with her, wanting to see the end, as the others held back.

Imoen shoved the coffin lid off. Bhodi lay there, eyes open, black blood tears dripping down her face. She said nothing. Perhaps she was unable to speak.

Imoen positioned the steak and rammed it home.

Bhodi hissed and gagged and slumped....but did not disintigrate or fade.

"Something is wrong," said Viconia.

There was a red flash, and Imoen stumbled backwards, dazed. Adrian and Viconia caught her, but they too felt the weakness, the confusion, the dizziness.....

Everyone else stared in horror as all three of them collapsed.

----

Adrian woke with a pounding headache in a small gray pit of a room. Viconia and Imoen were with him, and they stirred uneasily. Imoen turned aside and was sick.

"What happened?" Adrian asked hoarsely.

"I do not know," Viconia said. "Shar warned me something was wrong but...."

"I know what it is," Imoen said, wiping her mouth. "I can feel it."

"What, little sister?" Adrian asked, hugging her tight.

"Bhodi was unwilling to let go of my soul even in second death. We have followed her to this twilight place.....and we must fight her again."

There was a stunned silence.

Then Viconia unleashed a stream of Drow invective only accentuated by her new fangs.

Adrian felt much the same.
The road to the abyss may be paved with good intentions, but it is those with bad intentions that race down that road as fast as they can.

#2 Weyoun

Posted 02 July 2006 - 10:10 PM

Viconia tore a helmed horror into pieces with her new undead claws, hissing in anger. Bhodi was aghast. A child had never been able to refuse her commands before. This was unprecedented. The Drow would've made an excellent member of that new breed she had told Drayven of. Too bad she had to die.

Not a chance. :D

Then as one, Adrian, Zavrian, and Drizzt were in her face, slacking, hacking, breaking her. She clawed at them desperately, then Viconia was at her back, sinking her own fangs in again.

Vampire!Viconia is oddly sexy.

Viconia smiled bitterly, showing her new fangs. "You had enough things to worry about, male."

Bite Drizzt! Go on, you know you want to. He's a virgin, you know? Good blood. :D

"Bhodi was unwilling to let go of my soul even in second death. We have followed her to this twilight place.....and we must fight her again."

There was a stunned silence.

Then Viconia unleashed a stream of Drow invective only accentuated by her new fangs.

Adrian felt much the same.

No kidding. I'd swear too. :(
TnT Enhanced Edition: http://www.fanfictio...rds-and-Tempers

---
Sith Warrior - Master, I can sense your anger.

Darth Baras - A blind, comotose lobotomy-patient could sense my anger!

---

"The New Age? It's just the old age stuck in a microwave oven for fifteen seconds" - James Randi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com